• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Phantom thought long and hard. "Do I have to decide now, or could I submit my desire at a later time? I don't think we have very long right now..." as he spoke, police cars pulled up to the house, sirens wailing until the cars came to a complete stop. Out of one of the cars, the chief exited with his manetric and looked to Adrian. "You again, huh? Not trying to take over the world again, are you?" he joked.

"Officer..." Pandora muttered, "take him away and have him tried for murder. And this time, DON'T let him go until he is rightfully tried for his crimes." She hovered back into the house, and went to her bedroom. After a moment of silence, she wept bitter, bitter tears.

The chief confiscated all of Adrian's gear, but didn't put him in cuffs this time. "I know you're a bit shifty, but I also know once caught, you don't try anything unfair or unreasonable." he explained. "Please come with me, Corona."

Sun said nothing as he watched the events unfold. He simply stared down at the ground, silent. He had been lured into happiness twice now, only to lose someone he loved at the end of it. "How long do I have to go through this cycle...?" he muttered to himself. "How many times must history repeat itself...?" With that, he sank to he knees in silent anguish.

Adrian sighed "I'm sorry officers but I need to hear what phantom says as of now,otherwise I'm afraid this won't be easy for any of you,even without my gear I am one mind now,with my good side still being a pest even after I gained control,but I must hear what he says first" he smiles at phantom as he slow,y but carefully went to phantom and said quiet enough for no one to hear "the whole fate of the world and maybe even more rest on your shoulders,so I suggest you say one thing you don't want me to do RIGHT NOW....maybe a no kill policy or something like that but you must hurry,plus I never murdered him,I respect him too much and love him"his eyes tear up slightly but he blinks it away "too much to do that,so what will it be?" silently stood patient as he knows they only have a limited time before he has to go
Kyu looked at everything unfold....seeing the love of her life Finnaly change into the being she never wanted him to be.....seeing one of her favorite person die......seeing all of her friends broken....and she knows nothing she will say or do can help even mend this.....so then she did something she didn't do since that gallade incident,,.....she ran away from all of it......she ran to a dark alleyway far away and secluded as she cried hard and long as all of the stress Finnaly catches up to her......she didn't care if anyone saw she just couldn't handle anymore and would do anything to ease this pain and worthlessness inside her
Adrian was feeling her pain due to there incredibly strong bond to each other,and his good side so badly wanted to go to her but he quickly shrugged it off

Last edited:
Phantom let out a sigh. "The no-kill policy sounds reasonable, but if I may, I'd like to expand upon that suggestion." He looked to Adrian, his red eye softly glowing. "Love those who love you, and respect those who oppose you. For it is through the understanding of others' dreams which we come to realize our own." His tone was firm, yet gentle, just like the look on his face. "However, as for the whole murder...I think it's still up in the air...After all, There is one other I could think of who would do something like this: someone with a much more disgusting motive..." He looked toward Sun as he spoke, the infernape recovering from his trauma episode, slowly.

A shadow loomed over Kyu, visible in what little light was in the alley. A tall, lanky canine figure watched her, a crimson trench coat in his arms. Slipping the trench coat on, he walked off to the other side of the rooftop, vanishing without a trace. This is only the beginning, Sun. He thought. I will not rest until I have taken away everything you love. And then, when you've come to know the suffering I went through...I'll end your miserable existence myself.

Kyu felt a dark presence above her come and go and she jumped up high on the building to at least try to get a glimpse of who this guy was or at least get a read on his aura,any faint aura would be enough for her
Adrian looked off in the distance as to what he said and he sighed "yeah.....right,....ok..." he went inside the cop car and gripped the sides of his seats and ounched them hard enough for the car to shake "Damn that zoarark!!! Messing with my elaborate plans just for some revenge,we could have worked together and I could have unlocked his full power but nooooo he just HAD to be stingy I should have killed you on the roof on that tournament!!! You clever bastard, Now when I get out of here which will be very VERY soon,I will hunt you down with every robot and everything I have and once I find you,your death will be slow and agonizing for messing with my plans,but good job on your plan......framing it on me and then letting me take the blame so that you can go Scott free....you are one of the most clever pokemon I have seen in this dimension....well one thing you forgot mr zoarark,I won't fall for your illusions,I'm much more strong minded and a simple cell won't keep me in longer than you think,for I am just a soul inhabiting this body,I don't care what phantom says,YOUR the exception.....but you won this round and now it's Your turn for your plan but I will return soon enough and I will enjoy seeing you cocklily fight me and I'll turn you insides to out,that is if you don't try to run away"he said In his mind as he apoligiesed to the chief saying that he saw a bug and freaked out
"Now as for my escape....hmmm......well actually this'll be easy if I could just get near one of my.....yeah.....yeah that'll work.....and while everyone is distracted by that zoarark......that'll give me more than enough time to get every single one of my inventions and to make sure this is full proof......and I still could just duke it out with them if it gets too hairy" he chuckled in his mind "maybe you didn't ruin anything after all,well have fun zoarark doing your little pow wow with sun,I won't interrupt unless I feel it's necessary maybe your not so bad after all,or in this case,good hehe,hope you succeed since sun is one of the most annoying thorns in my plan" he thought
"Hmmm mason is still in town and he still hasn't use that serum.....maybe....just maybe....yes that'll be good,all I need to do is make a phone call" he thought

Meanwhile,in his mind his good side is chained up and is struggling hard "innocent lives are at stake you evil monster!!! I should have never made that portal,at least then you wouldn't have exsisted" he said as his evil side is chuckling "well well still here eh? And I AM the original,that portal just opened up your mind"
Good Adrian is still struggling "no your not!!! I will stop you!! All anyone needs to do is To traumatize me enough so that I can gain control again,then I will erase you"
Evil Adrian chuckles "well no one will figure that out,either we die or we win so I suggest you get comfortable watching me torture the one you love most,I think me killing her will make you give up,but I think I'll have some fun killing the rest of your Pokémon,phantom said I can't kill innocent civilians and I have to listen to him,but he said nothing about killing those who stand in my way,I'll just let you tell every civilian to evacuate the city,then I'm free to kill whatever I want in this town,then I'll move on to the world and no pokemon,not even arceus will stop me" he laughs evilly In his head

his evil side comes back to the real world and he taps the chiefs shoulder "hey umm just a quick question once we go back to the station,do you guys keep Pokémon prisoners as well? And how bad are they if you guys do? Just wondering" he said smoothly and calm "I'll stay in my cell and all that but I am too calm and collected to resort to murder,but of course that's for the flawed court system to decide eh?" He said to him

Last edited:
"Sadly, it is." The chief sighed, "And it's not that I wanted to do this, I just have to do my job is all. Got a family to feed and all that, you know." he was quiet for a moment. "To answer your first question, we're not exactly equipped for that kinda thing, but the Government has another branch to contain hostile or rouge Pokemon." he glanced back for just a second before turning back to the road. "Why do you ask?" Manetric sat in the backseat beside Adrian, silent and still.

He shrugged "you know just asking and you say the government keeps them? Huh very ummm very interesting" he said while thinking that this might be harder than he thought,then he had an idea
"say how did you become a officer? Like I,know,the training and the enlistment and all that but why did you become one? It's a very dangerous job especially since rouge Pokémon are a problem" he said calmly while feeling a little uncomfortable with the manectric behind him

Kyu sat all alone on the roof thinking on what to do "well......I can't go back to sun and them.....and Adrian is locked up... I mean I COULD find the actual murderer but.....it's pointless...it's like finding a needle in a haystack,plus sun and them will probably find out themselves....unless if they all think Adrian did it..." she sighs "I'm all alone......like how I was before I met sun and them......what's the point of it anymore?......well,I guess I could train,I have nothing better to do" she began training her time skip on the building so that she can learn how to do it more effectively and to get less tired

Last edited:
He stood in front of the rogue Zoroark, his small Crocknaw frame was covered up by his signature hoodie. He was holding his own mega stone in his left hand and was staring down at the ground. "You know it is the Pokemon like you who make it difficult to live calmly right? I know what you did to him.......I am not angry......I am filled with the darkness that makes others leave this pointless timeline....The type that I believed was destroyed a long time ago........" He stood his ground, ready to let who he truly was out. "I am a true Shadow Pokemon.......One who changed."

Last edited:
Ooc (by the way dravo the zoarark is kinda hiding in the darkness,so you can't really find.himright now,you know unless you look for him :p)
Kyu saw,hydri quite a distance away and she jumped down in front of him "uhhh hey hydri......yeah I'm kinda alone now heh...and I can sense a....dark menacing glow around you...you changed ever since getting that dark stone haven't you?" She said as she felt a little scared seeing the change in hydri
"So,.....your a shadow Pokémon huh?.....now,are you hostile? Or are you the same hydri I know and care about......" she said looking at him feeling his aura
"Welp......people in my life either changed or died.....my dad is in jail.....and now Lucius is gone.....have you changed that much as well?"

Last edited:
He looked up at Kyu with his abnormal looking right red eye. It was obvious that he was not the same Hydri that was always known. He started to growl at Kyu, not being able to trust any Pokemon that had just walked up to him. His other eye was completely covered by the hood.

She sighed "well I guess that answers my question....look hydri we don't have to do any sudden movements that we will both regret" she said as her eyes glowed a bit "remember all the good times we had together hydri?.....those happy moments in school......the beach.....and many other good memories....cmon buddy,do you remember me?" She said as she kept her arms out "surely the stone hasn't changed you that much right?....I just want you to know, I love and care about you so much hydri,your the first good friend I had,so what'll it be?" She said hoping he remembers

His growling got louder as he didn't want Kyu to be here right now. "I never had any good times in this timeline Kyu! I just want Adrian dead!" He started to remove the metallic blades from his body using his free hand and removed a large metallic ring from his waist, attaching the blades to it and making a four bladed glaive. "Leave now Kyu....."

She sighed as her eyes glowed a darker red "now now,Dad will pay for what he's done but killing him won't do anything since he probably has a trick up his sleeve,he's not entirely bad it's just his evil side....I will do my best to purge that out of him so that he can go back to his good self again.....and I don't know what you mean by timelines but I'm just saying,if you try to attack me or if you just leave,your REALLY not gonna like what's gonna happen next,now this is my final warning,please hydri at least explain what you mean by (timelines)? You never mentioned any of this until now.....has the stone really changed you that much?" She said preparing herself if he suddenly attacks "please hydri I don't want it to come down to this so please,think of what your trainer would say,would she have wanted to see you like this?!"

"I was found like this. Trained to keep the darkness safe and use it to stop criminals......I was transported here after battling Giratina and losing. I promised to destroy the one who was ripping holes in time trying to find someone who he had lost and I am going to complete my mission at any cost.......After all, he ruined everything....I am a part of the Iliet organization." He started to spin the glaive in his hand.

She seems a bit surprised at this "well.....why haven't you told me this before? Did you just didn't trust me enough?......you changed way too much....I remember before you were the timid,cute tododile who loved drinking tea and you were an overall good person....but ever since you got that stone you became.....darker....it clouds your mind and I'm sorry but I have no choice but to fight you,I never thought it would come down to this hydro but I'll be holding back since I don't want to kill you I just want you to understand......and I know Adrian was messing up with timelines ever since he made that machine but he destroyed the machine and he only did it once....how much did he mess things up? And it wasn't his intention to do so,plus without the machine he won't be messing with that anymore....and he already paid the price since he has done things he never wanted to do" she got in a fighting stance waiting for what he would do,the wind started blowing softly and the air tensed slightly "if we are to fight,then not here where innocent people are at risk,there's an open field near luciuses house,if we are to fight then there is the place" she said glaring at him

Last edited:
"This will be the last time I trust a Corona.....I won't go easy on you. Today might even be the only one that I will show mercy again." He threw the glaive in a vertical spiral, making it hard to block it if hit. "I'm sorry that you got in the way of my mission."

She sidestepped it,barley dodging it and she's surprised that he threw it
"Are you crazy?! Not here hydri,if,you,want to fight we will fight somewhere else" she teleported to the top of the hilll and she ran all the way to the middle of the open field "I don't want any civilians getting hurt" she said as she is still suprised that she barley dodged the glaive

Last edited:
He slowly walked into the field, holding the high grade weapon. There was a mysterious metallic ball clamped to the tip of his tail. "I already feel bad for you.......I don't know how much longer you can be called my friend after I beat you with what I have learned." He threw the glaive horizontally at her, barely even using his strength to throw the large weapon. He no longer believed in Kyu.

She put a aura around her hands and she caught it in mid air,it pushing her back slightly "while I admit you have gotten stronger,it seems that the stone made you forget my power" she charged up to half her power and she grinned playfully as she threw the large glaive far in the ground "I'm getting excited I havent had a good fight since sun,awe cmon hydri no need to throw a Tyran-trum" she snickered at her joke as she usually jokes around during fights

He took a small step forward and his body seemed to vanish but his aura was expanding above her as the metallic ball grew and grew as the two were linked and falling, attempting to crush Kyu with his emergency weapon. His skin was turning darker with every minute of the fighting. The ball was the thing controlling his mind.

Last edited:
She jumped back dodging it as she threw some shadow balls at him in a zig zag pattern "you have metal weapons?! That is so cool" she said as her eyes sparkled "this is like some kind of anime battle,two friends fighting after one betrayed the other,this is pretty epic" she makes it very apparent she's not really concentrating on the fight and she is very excited
After she threw the shadow balls she charged and threw a massive one point blank range if he blocked them in hopes of it breaking through
As she was fighting she thought "I'll just weaken him enough tthat get him tired,which seems harder said than done,then I'll destroy that metal ball,I don't like the way how it looks and mah e it's changing him..."

Last edited:
He slammed the metal ball into the attacks except the last one. He slid back and absorbed the mega stone, changing into his abnormal form. "I pity your life Kyu.......Everything that has happened to you.....It was all because of him.....He was told not to use his machine....."

She sighed "yeah....my life has gotten worse because of him.....but I still love him with all my heart because of the happy moments we've had together,I believe he could change into the way he was before if he just tried really really hard" she said as she she used 75% of her power and she threw a small but really dense shadow ball at him and it was tracking him "by the way hydri knock knock?" She said as she was grinning and snickering a bit

Last edited:
He held the ball to the attack and the metal instantly shattered as his entire body was enveloped in the dark attack. "I never wanted to hurt anyone until today.....When everything started turning to shit......" He was taking damage quickly but he was no longer the one in control.

Just for safe keeping she kept him in the shadow ball and with her mind have threw the shadow ball down along with him inside it and the ball violently crashed into the ground,but she made sure it didn't explode or kill him
After the dust cleared she went to the hole in the ground and she stood over him and kneeled beside him and she looked at him "a-are you back to normal hydri?....if you are then prove it,......also I know life has gotten a lot harder but hey,I'll take care of you,after all we are friends right?"she chuckled as she teared up slightly

"I-I just want to go back home......" He started crying as he sat in the hole, separated from the stone. "The rock has nothing to do with it.....I just wanted to stop him before he does it again." His body was badly cut up.

She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek softly as she was very hurt as well,but emotionally she was very hurt,not physically
"I-I know hydri but we have to stay strong,if he does something stupid again we will always stop him ok? Plus I can purge the evil from him,all I need you to do is just hold him down while I do it and once I do things will go back to normal ok?" She smiled at him

"H-He destroyed my timeline.......I lost this battle, so I will not harm him.....But if you do purge his evil maybe then I could be friends with everyone again......Get my glaive back......." He fainted from his injuries.

She is really confused "he was only in the portal for a minute......and only his head was in there......this all makes no sense...." she sighs "then I won't make it make sense,I'll just treat him like I always did....this didn't change a thing about our friendship and this is too confusing for me to handle" she walked and carried him and his glaive to the front of suns house and she knocked on the door,hoping sun would open up
She sighs "I don't know how to face them since I just ran... I hope he forgives me..." she reared up slightly "I ruined t-there lives I-if I never became his friend t-this wouldn't have h-happened"She said tearing up as she remembered all of there good moments "if I were to get stuck all alone in an island and only have one person with me,I would take sun...." she looked down at hydri "later i have to teach ya that time skip technique" she chuckled softly as she remembered all of the good moments they all used to have "after this we all need to go out and eat....maybe dad can find a way to bring Lucius back"

Adrian sat in the car patiently waiting for the officers answer as he is genuinely curious "oh and I need you to taze me in the leg,I never got hit by one and I kinda wanna know how it feels" he said curiously

Last edited:
Sun opened the door, seeming to have calmed down from his trauma, and the second he saw Kyu standing there, he smiled a bit. "Hey." he said, stepping aside to let her in. "Glad to have you back." The rest of Lucius's Pokemon seemed happy to see Kyu. Even Pandora had calmed down with the help of Phantom. Sun then glanced down and saw Hydri. "Well, you've certainly come a long way, haven't you?" he chuckled to the water-type as he carried him in and laid him on the couch. Phantom laid a cup of tea at the table beside him.

"We're looking over attorneys to defend Adrian for his trial." Sceptile told Kyu. "Results are still pending, but don't worry."

He weakly reached for the cup of tea but ended up spilling it all over the floor. "I-I am sorry......" He held both small hands to cover his eyes as if he was asking for mercy from Phantom. "I-I didn't mean to do it..." His eyes started to turn red again.

Kyu sighed "it's all right hydri it's nothing really" she smiled weakly at them "hey guys,sorry I was late,we just had some business to take care of,you know the usual" she gave a thumbs up to them as she looked off in the distance thinking on something "sorry that Im acting weird,usually I have a joking mood or something but I'm just confused right now,also hey sun can we talk outside real quick?" She said as she stepped outside smiling at him softly
"We've both been through a lot and I just need a word with ya"
Adrian saw that they were crossing a familiar passageway and once he saw that the chief wasn't looking he quickly wrote something down and slipped the paper outside and far down the alley,hoping that they didn't notice as he smirks "well might as well send you a small gift kyu since you love fights so much" he thought as he smirked as he laid back in his seat "how much farther chief?" He said breaking the ice
A figure got out of the alleyway and picked up the paper "you never fail to surprise me Adrian....I have no idea how you knew that I was still in the same alley from where we once were,,I figured you would pay me more if I waited it out,but 5,000,000$ for a assasination on a Pokémon sounds pretty good to me," he crumpled up the paper as he got on a motorcycle and rode to the address Adrian wrote,hopefully the right one since Adrian wrote rather sloppy and fast

He used both of his small hands to pick up the awkward glaive and hugged it tightly, as if ready for something bad to happen. He was breathing abnormally and also sweating. He watched the door carefully.

The man drove to a large mansion looking place and drove a good mile away from it,he then got behind some bushes and got in his suit case a serum looking thing and he got his telepscope and looked at the front door to kyu "ah that lil beauty? Almost a shame I got a job to do" he layed low and didn't make any moves as he just watched them a mile away behind a bush
Kyu sat outside waiting for sun as she hummed slightly,thinking on things

"Sure, no problem." Sun replied. He led her out onto the porch, sitting on a bench. "So what's up?"

"Almost there, Mr. Corona." the chief replied. As he spoke, his car drove across the bridge toward the prison. He parked his car and led Adrian back to his cell. "You know, I was really hoping not to have to do all of this again...despite everything, I don't think you're 100% evil. Then again, no one is." the chief sighed.

He shrugged "I see what you mean chief,to be honest I kinda wanted to go back to being normal since that's more calmer and less me getting beaten up,so just between you and me,I didn't do it but I know you have a job to do" he then remembered "oh yeah for my robot arm,since it's still on can you turn it off for me? It takes foreeeveeerrr to charge anyways And be careful,press the green button not the red since the red shoots it and that might cause some damage here" he chuckled
Ky sat down outside with him "we've been through a lot together haven't we? Saving the world and now this," she had her hands behind her head and she laid down "im sure Adrian could bring Lucius back if he built the time machine,then again he might piss off dialga and palkia so I don't know about that one" she sighed "I've seen you grow up from a angry loner to a guy who's open and overall one of the coolest guys I know,you really impress me and I can't believe I haven't talked to you in the earlier years,your so much better and nicer than most of the jerks in high school" she smiled at him "so how are holding up?" She said in a comforting tone

Sun let out a bit of a sigh as he smiled. "Things're going fine...Lucius dying's been pretty rough on all of us, but we'll manage. As for all the Pokemon in his PC...they'll be heading to other trainers, ranches, and reservation areas across regions." he paused a moment to look up at the stars. "...and about your earlier remark about me...I actually have you to thank for that. You, Hydri, Jack...everyone you helped me meet." he looked over at the gardevoir. "If we hadn't met...I'd have probably been lost in my bitterness for the rest of time."

She smiled "well thanks,I haven't really seen the rest of the guys except for hydri but you know,they have there own problems" she chuckled "oh and by the way I've been saving this one what does a electric type Pokémon say when they get gassy from drinking milk?" She said snickering a bit with an innocent looking face
The figure still looked on as he saw the infernape beside her "ah dang it two on one arnt good odds.....maybe this isn't a good idea....maybe I should wait unless....hmmm" he thought as he was thinking of a plan

Sun took a few seconds to ponder the answer, thinking it over. Then he shrugged. "I dunno, what DOES an electric type say when they get gassy from milk?" he asked with a smirk.

The chief nodded and pressed the green button on Adrian's arm. He then closed his cell and nodded to the guards before entering his office. Outside, the stars were still visible, but a small pinkish tint could be seen in the sky from the approaching sunrise.

Adrian sat back down smirking as he rested for today,all he needed to do was wait,he was wondering if his little plan would work,he hoped in a way it didn't but life is full of mysteries so he will play his part out for a little while

Kyu giggled a bit "that there ZAPDOS and tolerant" she said as she laughed at her own joke
The figure continued looking "well it looks like there having fun....I need to get a little closer" he said as he walked carefully a few meters ahead and hid behind another bush,this time he was 50 yards away

Sun laughed, good and hard. "That's a pretty good one. Not sure if Zapdos would appreciate it, though..." he said between laughs. He was feeling his grief slowly slipping away. For a moment he was silent, then he perked up. "Can you wait a moment?" he asked. He then went into the house and came back out just a few seconds later. In his hand was a small comic book and a silver pocket watch.