• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

(OOC: Sorry again for such a delayed response, had a pretty busy morning.)

Sun's face went a slight pink across the cheeks as he growled at Sceptile for putting him on the spot like that. "H-he's just assuming things..." he muttered.

"Really?" Sceptile chuckled. "That blush of yours says otherwise."

"I will freakin' scorch you to ashes." The inferno pokemon warned, looking a mixture of angry and embarrassed. The grass type just chuckled.

Ooc(it's ok :V)
She looked on at sun "mnn yeah I'm not fallin for that,your trying to avoid something and ima get to the bottom of it,and no scorching anyone unless if it's me roasting people hehe,now sceptile what do you mean by that you had at least the guts to make a move exactly? And don't lie to this face either so umm yee" she said while looking at him "both of you arnt allowed to leave until I get an answer"

He reached for his glaive during his unconscious state and ended up falling off the couch and crying out in pain as he was forced to open his eyes. He grabbed onto the table to help support the weight of his body to get up but ended up flipping it on top of his back. "Ah fuck!" He was in pain as he was trapped under the table now.

Last edited:
She heard hydri fall and she glared and poked suns chest "I'm not done with you yet" she went and picked up the table for hydri "seriously hydri get some rest nothing bad is gonna happen ok? What has you all worked up? You haven't eaten,you haven't slept in god knows how long and you look like your gonna collapse any second,tell me what's wrong and I'll deal with it and I want you to get some sleep ok? I'm dealing with two boys right now and I'm not letting them off the hook" she said as she carried him back on the couch

Mason is eating some food at a burger joint "hmmm....well this burger is good,except now I need to think of something since now that small alligator looking Pokémon is gonna warn em...." he said thinking as he slowly ate his food,savoring it since this is a dangerous mission and he doesn't know how long until he eats again

"I am afraid to ask you for this one favor Kyu......But I need to speak to Adrian immediately. He is the only one I know who will be able to help with my little problem. Plus what happened out there was caused by him, and I can't tell you anything about it......You just need to stay home with the others Kyu.....No matter what happens I need everyone to stay here alright? Also I am going to need my glaive back Kyu."

She looked at him a little weirded out but she shrugs "whatever you say pal,sure but you have to wait a half hour since ya know,visit times arnt until 11 am and it's 10:30 so just get something to eat ok? Or you'll just be waiting outside the station and that'll be dumb of ya,I'll do that favor if you do mine ok? And if anything really bad happens then I'll kinda have to break your promise" she said smiling "I care about you too much so let's just go eat ok? I have two boys two deal with" she said as she walked back to the kitchen "well well well,sceptile what do you mean by that you had the guts to say something? Explain yourself" she said as she got more food and ate and she had a seat out for hydri

"W-well..." Sun started, "I-it's just..."

"I think he's developed a very deep fondness toward you, Kyu." Pandora said, gently smiling. "He's just a little too shy to admit it."

"Pandora..." Sun said, his face having grown even redder.

"Granted, I wouldn't exactly trust Sceptile 100% with this kind of thing, but it would seem you sparked something in Sun's heart. Something only one other could ignite in him." She said. The infernape let out a sigh, and nodded.

Smoke started to come out of the closet and Hydri smiled as he knew that his weapon wanted to be with its owner. He sat down smiling as he was eating. "Umm, Sun.....Your closet seems to be on fire for some reason......And I think it might be because of someone in this house." He slightly laughed through each bite of food.

She blushed slightly but quickly hid it "o-oh so umm you like me? If I may ask what about me interests you? To me I'm not exactly the date worthy type" she said slightly sad "plus I'm just gonna take sceptiles word here,you said that you had the guts to do this,so how long has he liked me since this seems like a secret between you two" she said as she ate rather curious on the matter
Then she looked at hydri "ummm smoke? Oh yeah the glaive thing,nearly forgot about that" she ran and quickly grabbed it and she noticed it's hot and she ran back and hands it to hydro "umm try not to do anything weird for now,at least eat" she said suspicious but she went back to sun and listened to what he had to say

Adrian woke up and stretched, yawning "huh....wait a minute....my evil side is still asleep....I may have a chance!" He said as he knocked loudly on the cells "HEY CHEIF I NEED YOU FOR A SEC!" He said hoping he would hear

He quickly tore the weapon from her and held it close to his chest as he ate. He stared down at it comfortingly. "I will never lose you again." He quickly kissed one of the blades on it and then kept eating.

She looked at him rather........weirded out from what just happened "ohhhhhkk?? Umm well ignoring that,that's ummm reallllllyyyyy weird" she said and she ate while looking at sun,deep in thought

He blushed and quickly hid the weapon under the table. "You saw nothing Kyu....." He kept eating as well. He had quickly finished his plate. He got out of his chair and pushed it in before heading back to the couch and falling asleep on it.

Last edited:
Sun sighed as he looked into Kyu's eyes. "Why would you ask something like that? You're an amazing person, Kyu. So full of life and wonder, always willing to make friends, even if the Pokemon you're trying to befriend is someone like me." He paused a moment. "Before we met, I had given up all hope of ever feeling happy again. But because of you, I got to meet so many new friends, all of whom I cherish deeply; because of you, I regained my will to smile and laugh. Time had come to a halt for me back then, Kyu. Your words got it going again. I...I don't just like you...Kyu, I love you. And I can't believe it took me up until recently to realize it."

The chief made his way to Adrian's cell. "What is it, Mr. Corona?" he asked.

Adrian gently grabbed his arm "I need you to tase my head that'll keep the bad side of me asleep for a while,I don't care I just need you to do it now" he said hoping he would believe him

Kyus eyes watered slightly "awwwwe that's so cute!!! My heart I can't take it!" She said as her face got red and she fell backwards in her chair and play fainted "well I'm dead now,please leave a message after the boop" she then squeezed suns nose "boop! Heheh" she said as she smiled with a light pink blush

The chief wasn't exactly sure if he was allowed to, or even if he should, but he trusted Adrian and did as he asked. "Okay. Now be warned, you might feel a slight pinch." he said, he then flicked the taser on and gave Adrian's head a small zap.

Sun chuckled. "Don't worry, Kyu, I'll bring you back!" he said playfully as he kneeled down and lowered his face over hers. "That is, if I have your permission."

Last edited:
He got zapped and he fell down "ow!! A slight pinch?! More like a direct lighting attack" he said rubbing the back of his head "thank you allot though really" he said

She's blushing a lot harder from the distance and she covered her face "we just admitted liking each other let's hold off on that for a day or a half day ok?" She said and then she slowly sat up "oh yeah I need to say why I like you,or else this'll be one sided hehe" she chuckled and then she sat up "I like you because I saw you were at first a egotistical and silent jerk,but seeing you change in different ways really made me like you,plus you being really strong and having such a good family it also adds to that,plus you made me really happy and made me change from a Cocky person to a more jokey and humble girl,oh and your kinda hot if ya know what I mean" she winked at him and held out both of her hands in the finger gun position "ehhhh? Get it?" She said then chuckled "I mean this is basically like a prince getting with a girl who looks like the wicked witch from Snow White" she said giggling

Last edited:
The chief nodded and smiled. "Of course. Oh! And breakfast is being served in the mess hall. Don't want to be late." he said, walking outof the cell and holding it open.

Sun gave an amused smirk and helped Kyu to her feet, pleased to hear she felt the same way. "Alright, then. If that is what you wish. But to be fair, I don't think you look anything like your comparison choice. I mean, Jack and Ken found you attractive, and you had Sceptile blushing up a storm!"

"HEY!" Sceptile shouted in the background.

"If anything, you're beautiful enough to make Articuno jealous." he said with a smile.

She blushed and covered her face "mmmnnn curssseee youuuu" she said and then she got up "I see how it is,fine then,your extremely handsome,in fact I got in a car crash from looking at you,now ima need your insurance company" she said as all of a sudden,using her timeskip she's wearing a female cop costume and she has sunglasses and is writing in a notepad and she has a intimating voice "your fine is you being less hot so that you become less of a hazard to people,you should feel ashamed of yourself you cruel evil person" she said trying as hard as she can to keep a cool cop persona and not to giggle or smile

Good side Adrian got sent back to his conscious and his evil side comes back "nice try there weakling" he went to the mess hall and looked around to find the toughest and meanest looking guys in this small prison "hmm"

"My sincerest apologies, officer. I swear by my honor it won't happen again." Sun laughed, holding up his right hand as he made his oath. "Though I don't know if I can change my looks." Then Phantom cleared his throat, getting their attention as he nodded his head toward the clock. It was already past 9:00 a.m. "Oh shoot, we're gonna be late for class!" Sun said.

Last edited:
She then realized that there class starts in about 5 minutes "crap we won't make it to there on time ummmm i only have three long classes today which are gym and art and science,in that order" she then held her hand out to sun "I can get us there faster with time skip,although you might wanna close your eyes or your gonna throw up,I did the first time I did this" she said smirking at him as she quickly changed back into her white dress in a second and she's panting slightly due to her using it quite a bit

Mason stood outside there school and climbed the ladder to the top of the building "now this is a good waiting spot for them,I'll just wait until her classes end and once all the Pokémon except for her are gone I'll swoop in and either make the deal with her or end her right then and there,she's quite formidable,easily a strength unheard of before," he chuckled and sat on the building away from everyone's view "now all I have to do is wait,5 million dollars here I come!"

Adrian sat down and looked around to see if there were any guards or anything interesting looking at all

Sun took her hand after getting his bag. "I'm ready when you are, Kyu." he said. As he closed his eyes, the night seemed more like a distant memory to him. While Lucius's death had hit him hard, the time he spent with Kyu made the pain more bearable. He felt more than ready for whatever the future might hold.

He quickly shook awake and fell off of the couch again. This time it was important that he kept his friends here. He ran through the house to find them and when he did, he separated their connecting hands. "I said that none of you could leave Kyu.....It's too dangerous out there at this point. You both must stay, and get comfy because it will be a while before you two ever go to school again."

She groaned "look at least tell us what's wrong alright? It's nothing we can't handle hydri because you can't deal with this on your own,you think you can but you can't we need to stick together ok? If you want a fair fight with whatever is getting you worked up then I won't get in your way until you need help but I'm telling you nothing bad will happen ok? So at least tell us why your keeping us in here and what's happening" she said firmly "because I know you got in a fight with someone earlier since you collapsed when you got here,what makes you think it'll be different this time if you try to fight them again? I don't want to see anything bad happen to you,so please as a friend tell me,please" she said

He looked cautiously into her eyes to see if he was going to say the correct words. "Look, Mason is out to kill you Kyu. Someone is actually paying him to do it. I don't exactly know who did hire him but I am going to handle it alright? And then we can go back to normal life and maybe we can help Adrian and save Lucius." There were tears dripping down his face. "I just don't want any more of you guys hurt."

She smirked and held a thumbs up to him "don't sweat it you mean the talk mason guy? He's nothing really special,I can beat him no sweat,unless Dad gave him something to make him stronger,but still I could beat him easy" she smiled "don't worry about us that much hydri ok? It's ok to ask for help and as a team we're unstoppable,but if he's out to kill me then I wanna fight him one on one,Without interruptions,unless if ima die or something" she grinned "even then i could probably still handle it,it takes a lot to put me down" she said

Mason sighed "being on this stupid roof of the school is boring and I don't see sun or kyu anywhere,I watched some of suns battles and I know how to beat that simian,kyu and her time skip are a little tricky but I could handle it" he said cockily as he looked around the roof incase someone was watching

"He drank something from a vial before our battle......It made him able to dodge every one of my attacks and even remove my glaive from my grip Kyu......Whatever that stuff was it made faster than what I could think. So now you two are going to stay here and this will be the end of our conversation. I will be in the basement of this place digging through Lucius's old junk. It might help me in the battle." He walked off into the basement, it was obvious that he was frustrated by everything in this timeline.

She groaned "....you never tell me anything"she scoffs "and I still don't know anything about this (timeline) stuff since you never even mentioned it before but just for that,I have to fight this guy,just the thought of him being strong makes me excited,and if hydri didn't even stand a chance against this guy then I don't know how any equipment would make a difference"she thought as she looked to sun "wanna go and see me beat up a assasin with superpowers and possibly help me?" She said quietly and smirking as she gripped his hand

He went to work in the basement, ripping items apart and putting them together in other different ways. ^Soon I will prove that I am not one to be joked with.....To be pushed around......To be made fun of.....^ He kept thinking this as he prepared more equipment for himself.

She went down to the basement and she sighs "look hydri if I said something that was hurtful,I'm sorry ok? But if you said so yourself that you couldn't even see him because of how fast he was,then tell me what equipment will help you against someone like that? I needed help against Adrian in that fight we had with him so at least be wise enough to ask for help hydri,I don't want anything bad happening to you,I just want you to know I care about you and If he's after me then it's my fight" she said "and yet I could say that I need help if things get too rough,yet what will happen if he beats you and no one is around?" She said

"Then he said that he would kill me. It's as simple as that Kyu." He seemed to be putting together more glaives that would help him in the battle. "Kyu, the thing is that I am tired of being pushed off to the side like a bag of trash.....I just want to show that I have meaning on this world. Look if you really want to help with this then just stay here where you are out of my way alright? Remember, I took on Giratina on my own...There is no way that this battle could be more difficult than that one." He started to put together a frame for what looked like phoenix wings and attached the glaives onto them, all except for two. "Now please leave me to my work."

Last edited:
She sighed "as arrogant as ever hydri,if anything your the first person who gave me a good match when I first went to that school while many countless others failed to even hit me you managed to push me to a very good portion of my power,that counts as something but I get it,now don't be surprised if I come in and save you at the last second" she chuckled "you may have been able to stand your ground against giratina,but firstly you said you lost,secondly there's a difference from power then skill but whatever suits you pal" she shrugs "just....don't do anything reckless like destroy buildings and such,otherwise ima have to stop both of ya,at least try to take him to a open field or something" she said "I wish you luck and I'll be sensing your aura incase your near death or something" she went to the living room with sun to monitor hydri

Mason has his leg crosssed and on top of his other and he's sighing "seriously I have super powers and stuff but this is seriously boring,I need to fight and kill kyu but with all her stupid trash friends this is hard" he said scoffing

He forcefully attached the weird piece of equipment to his back and strapped it on. He picked up the two glaives and put them both on his arms before walking out of the house, not even taking a second glance at them as he walked to the school as if it were a normal day with his unusual gear. He sat outside the school, not being able to take anything inside.

Last edited:
Mason looked down and saw him "well I see my entertainment has arrived" he said as he jumped to the other side of the building and ran to a very secluded forest and there's a wide opening in the middle of it "I can't have a school full of Pokémon fighting me,besides I know the rat will follow me here" he chuckled to himself deeply as he tapped his foot waiting

Kyu sighed in boredom "sun wanna play a game? Since ya know,I don't want to interrupt hydris battle juuuusssttt yet since he'll get pissed" she chuckled "not that I care since I know he'll forgive me"

He went behind the school and followed the humans scent. ^Hate^ This was all he knew around Mason anymore. There was a deep growl rumbling inside of him as he saw the human.

He looked up and saw the small alligator looking Pokémon "ah back for a rematch eh? I see you got some fancy equipment there,this time you might even land a hit on me" he said smirking "that is if you arnt predictable like how you were in the clips of you I've seen of you fighting" he chuckled deeply

Kyu licked suns cheek "don't ask hehe" she giggled

He didn't ask any questions this time as he took the glaives off of his arms and into each hand. The wings were folded in evenly. There was a dark grin on his face as he looked up at the human. "You are going to die today. And this time I don't care how destructive it gets."

He shrugs "ah such a cocky individual,you can only be cocky if your certain to win,in this case That's why I'm cocky" he said smirking "and go ahead destroy property,I can care less about others belongings,now instead of being there like a pissant,I suggest you start this so called fight" he said yawning to irratate the Pokémon as he cracked his knuckles and he has a machete out

He growled again and started to charge Mason, throwing both of his weapons in opposite curves at him and charging up an aura sphere in front of his face as he ran. If lucky enough Mason could block the weapons but still end up in the range of his heavy aura attack that was charging. The glaives were closing in around Mason.

Last edited:
He chuckled as he jumped straight up high and landed on a tree branch "all these powers are pretty damn cool,you Pokémon are lucky stiffs to live like this" he said smirking "by the way those glaives of yours are pretty scary" he said as he casually threw the machete extremely fast in a far distance and it curved into a horizontal spin towards hydri

One of the metallic wings jutted out and hit the machete, not letting it hit him as he fired a highly charged sphere that tore up the ground as it flew over it. The glaives came back to him like they should have and he caught them together.