• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

In a town of that region, a trainer sat in his hotel room, trying to rest after a long day of resting. It was bad enough that Minstrilation City's airport was closed back in Unova, but after catching a liner to the region he was at now, he found the main route was blocked by the local gang. After beating the local gang, said route was closed to repair the damage done, so he had to go through a cave just to get where he was now: the south coast and pier town. With an exasperated sigh, he flopped onto the bed. At least he'd get to his uncle's house in Alola tomorrow. Looking up at the ceiling, the trainer slowly fell asleep.

Sun gave a nod to Nadia, then turned to Kyu. "Let's first get some sleep, alright? We've had a pretty rough day..." he suggested.

Zephyr closed his eyes again after everyone had left, and Metallix saw, standing on the rooftop, a zoroark with a red trench coat, smirking up at him. He then took a few steps back to allow the robot some space to land on the same roof.

Kyu nodded and waved off to Nadia and Nadia gave out a grin "well see ya lads later,let's get some shut eye,later master Adrian, Be sure to sleep this time instead of acting like an old grouchy man" she said as she went in her mech and she jumped off somewhere to hide so that she can sleep peacefully in her mech
Kyu just looked at Adrian "so where did the *Master adrian* come from?" She asked him and Adrian just stayed silent "theres a lot of questions that are best un answered and this is one of em" he said and Kyu just shrugged "well I'll be staying up for tonight you guys,I normally barley sleep anyways so you guys get some rest,goodnight you guy" he said as he went back to his computer and typed some things down and he was deep in thought
Kyu yawned and layed down on the couch "well tommorow will be one heck of a day,night you guys" she said as she still kept her bandages on her

Mettalix just stared at him and then flew down to ground level "so......who exactly are you?....no I don't need to really know" he said as he scanned all of his data and made sure to study him "if I may recall you look like a zoarark I know of,then again it may be just a silly illusion you foxes love doing over and over.....you don't know anyone by zephyr do you?" He said drawing out his purple energy blade "either way your the first on my kill list,lucky you" he said as he waited on his move or what he would say

"G'night..." Sun droned, looking quite exhausted as he got up and laid down on the floor beside the couch Kyu was on. Vulcan nodded and laid down, almost immediately falling asleep.

"Do I know Zephyr? You're talking to him." The canine criminal laughed, looking down on Metallix with his hands in his coat pockets. "I just wanted to get a good look at the sap who'd been searching for me, and perhaps get to know them a bit more." As he said this, he leaped down and began to circle the machine, taking in every detail. "I must say, I'm rather...unimpressed. I was expecting a more intimidating appearance." He then stopped back where he started, in front of him, and chuckled. "So, what kind of power do you run on? Electric? Solar, maybe? Nuclear?"

Mettalix chuckled "well good to see your unimpressed,I still haven't absorbed these artifacts ive found,if you were impressed just from this then I wouldnt have been careful as I normally am, now taking a look at you and I'm not saying this in spite like you always do, all I see is just a fox pretending to be all powerful,and no I don't run on that anymore,I used to run on nuclear energy,but now that's too primitive now witness my new state!" He said as he absorbed the artifacts he collected which were a set of high powered stones and the glowing object and he grunted as his body changed
First his arms grew gauntlets that were blue and has a white streak running through them,then his spikes on the back of his head disappeared and instead there was retractable spikes but he also grew more spikes his rocket thrusters have a more advanced look and he has a more human like head but with an helmet,then his vizors changed into a T shape and he grew a foot or so in height and there were sparks around him just from his raw energy "well,as you can see I am in my full powered state now,impressed now? so either you fight me, or you retreat like you normally do,either way this won't end good for you" he said,his voice sounding deeper and more mettalic "I didn't expect you to be my first opponent,but your a good opponent,your a person who actually GETS it,anyways let us shake these lands from our battle,face me as I am,I will skewer you!" he said as he got out his purple blade that seemed more violent and sharper looking

Last edited:
Zephyr shook his head as he smiled, seemingly with pity. "You think I pretend to be all powerful? My mechanical compadre, you're sorely mistaken. I NEVER pretend about ANYTHING." he said. "I know my limits. That's why I'm reluctant to meet my opponents face to face. I always make sure I know my opponent's capabilities before I find a way to stomp them into the dust." He then began to slip his arms out from the sleeves, leaving the coat dangling from his shoulders. "before we throw down, though, I do have one more question: Why do you hate me? And before you answer 'It's in your programming', need I remind you you've already gone against your programming several times. Why simply carry on the grudge of a master you no longer obey or respect?"

He crossed his arms tapping his foot "I wouldn't have said it was my programming anyways,but your one of the few sufficient threats to my plan besides some certain annoying pests I know,I WAS planning on making a deal with you since you interest me,I like some individuals with power, but your little bitchop-I mean bishop kept on going on and on annoyingly saying you would crush me easily,the deal is still on the table,we could work out the details once we combine forces,like it or not, the stupid "heroes" are growing stronger and more united,kyu has barley begun to tap into her full power that she has hidden in her, her emotional barriers are holding it back, I can break her spirit though and sun I'm sure you'd like to take on your own, but in the most likely chance you decline my offer" he said and then he has his arms out stretched ".hit me,hit me as HARD as you can" he then held his finger out "now hold on! Just in case you misinterpreted or couldn't hear what I said,I will make this clear,I want you to HIT me as HARD as you can" he said "if you press on or hit me more than once then our little fight will begin,I would just love to see how durable my new armor is,besides you said you don't like to meet your opponents face to face and you know your limits, guess if your facing me now you don't know your limits enough" he said as his eyes glowed in excitement "so what will it be? Either we work together and we work on the details later and call a ceasefire? Or face me and inevitably either being defeated or leaving here with a few marks at the very least" he said waiting for his decision

Last edited:
"You're right. I don't." Zephyr said with a smile. "At least, not compared to you, as of yet. This battle will be the perfect test of my skills. And since you wish to test out your new form as well, I suppose it's a win-win." With that, A dark aura began to dance around Zephyr as he used nasty plot, raising his special attack. "You wanted my strongest attack, yes? Very well." He used nasty plot a second time, his special attack raising even higher, now triple it's original status. "If you're so confident in yourself, I'll demonstrate my limits to you, and you can judge for yourself just how powerful I am!" With a third nasty plot, his special attack stat skyrocketed to it's highest potential. "Just don't blame me if I wind up damaging you beyond repair."

Last edited:
He chuckled "so you went the idiotic route,we could have worked together and THEN fought but I guess you love losing a few ribs,as for your prediction either that will happen or I will be beyond dissapointed" he said as he charged a good portion of his energy into his defense armor "go ahead,flip that coin" he said with a chuckle

As Adrian was studying a few things he noticed a mass fluctuation of energy in the far left of the alola region in another region,he saw that mettalix found the artifact he was looking for and was facing a dark aura like person "no...no no no!! He isn't able to tap into that knowledge and power, he better not get smarter and learn that he isn't using THAT artifact,he only absorbed it but nit any of its knowledge or power,that artifact is essential to everything,and he's facing zephyr......from the power both of them are tapping in to i could see its fluctuation from here!" he said as he ran to his house and he began telling the transporter people to call in a few engineers to help him build the redeemer faster

"Please, don't flatter yourself, Metallix. I never disregarded your offer. I'm still considering it, actually. I just want to see how our limits stack up BEFORE I make my decision. Would that not be the wiser choice?" Zephyr said with a smile. He was clearly enjoying this as much as the machine before him. "Now...let's see how you stand to this. I'm honestly excited to find out!" As he said this, Zephyr's aura pulsed around him, the earth shuddering beneath his feet as he fired a colossal night daze, the aura blasting in a 360 dregree dome all around him and slamming into Metallix like a raging typhoon of power, the aura flooding around him and battering him. The building behind him was completely reduced to rubble, and a massive hole was burned into the ground they once stood on, but no longer existed.

Mettalix overall has a few wires sticking out at the other side of his head and his vizor shattered,but overall compared to the damage that happened to the surrounding area,he was ok with his predicament "well I guess they don't call you all powerful for nothing, I guess the coin landed standing up somehow,you didn't destroy me like you said but I'm not fully dissapointed,that did hurt quite a bit" he said stretching his neck "so are we fighting or did you just hit me so that you could decide on whether or not to work together,either way I'm getting excited and let us begin!" He said as he shot a horizontal blade shaped energy blast towards him and when it was halfway towards him,mettalix appeared faster than the energy wave and delivered a double fist strike towards him straight down

Zephyr leaped up as the mechanical behemoth brought it's massive fists down, and landed on his back. "How're you holding up down there?" he chuckled as he leaped into the air. As he did so, he let loose another night daze with the same amount of power as the first, the force blasting him back to a safer distance before unleashing a mighty torrent of fire with flamethrower, scorching the already decimated land with his flames.

Mettalix just tanked the hit, again his vizor nearly shattered but now a few sparks let loose in his head and then he shot out of his blaster a little canister and it went towards the fire and it activated,letting lose a giant ball of ice and it countered the fire. he smirked as his body glowed and then his visor was back to normal,almost as if it wasn't broken in the first place "doing great,how bout you?" he said and then he started running towards zephyr like a run away train and instead of just attacking like zephyr would think he does he instead has a large shield around him and he body slams him, but he continues running and only appears to be running faster and the shield is physical as well so that it would have a much bigger range, and then he has a ball of energy in his hands and he throws it up towards his chest "so would you like to put this on hold for now? We do have many things to discuss and see whether or not we are rivals or temporary allies, If you still want to fight I hope your not getting tired yet,this has just gotten interesting" he said after he delivered the blow

Adrian was watching the two of them fight from a large satellite and he chuckled "heh look at them....fighting just to prove something like a pack of primitive wolves just to see who's the more dominant ...in time they would destroy each other,I would enjoy that,.... but time is not on our side......hmmm....it's strange they don't seem to getting tired,in fact it seems like there power is just rising more.....for now no robot I have can single handedly beat them....emphasis on for now,besides all of there powers are unique,I can't beat all of them on my own without the artifact mentalix has but I'll have it soon enough,but for now I'll need everyone's help against them" he said as he looked behind him and saw a bunch of engineers working in his latest invention and a bunch of people he called over discussing plans and details for the machine
Then Nadia walked in Adrian's house after feeling uneasy on sleeping and hugged Adrian "hiiii master Adrian!~ Ya missed me?~ watcha doin staying up so late?~" She asked and Adrian groaned as he lost his mojo there "not right now Nadia I'm trying to do something important here,and don't call me that" he said and then Nadia squeezed his nose "boop! Ah you worry too much you're like an old man" she said and Adrian looked down at her "well the fate of the world and possibly more are at risk so yeah,I do have to worry,besides your lucky I don't just fire you right now,when your on a mission you act very similairly,Please be more serious" he said and Nadia has her hands behind her head casually and she just shrugged with a smile" well I have faith and loyalty to you and your cause sir I'd do anything for you,besides,no disrespect to you sir being stuck inside of a command post for a few months gets boring. also what makes ya think this thing will be any different than the others?" She asked and Adrian smirked "oh don't worry,once I have the artifact I'll have plenty of power to beat all of them, even without it this should prove quite formidable" he said as he continued looking on at the battle and Nadia just watched with him "wow,that's a pretty wicked battle, hey why don't ya just send out your forces against them? You have enough money and You still have a lot of gadgets that you gave to your troops and they can do some damage" she said

Adrian was contemplating on her earlier idea,actually thinking that wasnt such a bad idea" you know what? I'll consider it,for now I'll just watch there fight and see what will happen,I'll be just working and using the redeemer,but your pretty smart,Im glad that your loyalty is second to none" he said and Nadia just smiled,now longer nervous and she says sheepishly with her cheeks feeling flushed "aww you don't mean that hehe, it's what I do sir,thanks"
All of a sudden Adrian remembered about hydri and he got up "alright guys do it EXACTLY as the blueprints and schematics say and show,I'm heading up to....do a favor in a way" he said as he decided to walk all the way to the old lady's house ,but when he started walking Nadia appeared on her mech behind him and she picked him up "wanna lift sir? It'll be much faster" she said giggling and Adrian sighed in tired acceptance "you don't know when to quit huh? Fine let's go" he said as she carried him and made sure not to break anything along the way,Adrian took a moment to look up and study the mech,it has red markings on its front and it appears to have no neck,it's just the body frame with the mechanical arms sticking out with the legs attached to it with a few joints and such,it's mainly a black robot with red marks every so often and it's shoulder plates were two large shoulder pads,it appeared to not have a face and instead where the face was was just a bunch of red symbols and markings,Adrian raised his eyebrow "I never made it look like that with the red marks,you did it yourself?" He asked and the robot nodded and Adrian smirked "cool,the black and red go well together" he said and they made there way past the court and then the police station,nadia then asked "hey sir? One last question: are you evil? Cause some of the missions you sent me on and some of your ideals make me think weirdly yaknow?" Adrian raised an eyebrow and he scoffed "don't be ridiculous,are you questioning me? And you ask too many unnecessary questions" He said glaring at her and Nadia quickly s"e-err no no no sir j-just a stupid question of mine thats all,y-you know me heheh" she said and she made a mental note to ask someone else later,he just looked at the shocked and confused look of some people and saw that some people were taking photos and Adrian just rolled his eyes "you just HAD to walk into the middle of the streets in the middle of the night huh Nadia? If the chief stops me then just introduce yourself to him PROPERLY!" He said

Last edited:
Name: Flame
Who pokemon they are: Chandelure
What grade they are in: 11th grade
Dislikes: the dark,creepy things, being touched
Personality:shy, very nice
Abilities: flame body
Moves: flamethrower,Hyper beam,Shadow ball,Dark pluse

Last edited:
(OOC: by the way, am I wrong in assuming this roleplay takes place somewhere in the near-to-distant future? After all, Pokemon seem to have evolved to a point where they're about on even ground as humans in terms of intelligence (except alakazam and metagross, who had already been beyond that level) to the point in which now THEY go to a school they run on their own. And that's not even bringing up the new tech.)

Zephyr got up from the pile of smashed wood and earth and smirked. That had been quite the blow, he had to admit. "While i'm not tired, I suppose we could put this battle on hold if you wish, even if neither of us have shown our full capabilities. Though I must say, I'm impressed by what I've seen." he chuckled. Dusting himself off, he walked up to the mechanical behemoth. "So, you're capable of self-repair, eh? Almost like a recover program. I must say Mr. Corona was pretty clever to come up with that." He stopped five feet from the mechanical behemoth. "I suppose an alliance would be quite beneficial. I could provide you with information and reinforcements while you could make for a valuable fighter to my group. I can't give you all the details yet, but consider your offer accepted." With that, he held out his hand.

Ooc (yeah it's right to assume that,Pokémon have evolved to the point where there able to somewhat talk and have a society,and with Adrian he just expanded human thought further into the future,so overall it's right to assume it's a decade or so after the events of sun and moon and so on,also just gonna say,regular animals DO exists here,they're just not as common as NOWADAYS animals,this will explain the meat eating and such such,eating Pokémon is illegal but people smuggle it and such,cause humans suck)
Mettalix shook his hand "hmm quite an interesting proposal,I can repair from a lot of things" he said as he nodded "yes you have a lot of power and potential,both of us weren't using all of our abilities,I could provide you with the information that I know of kyu and her friends as well,i even know a lot of there weaknesses that you may not know of" he said as he crossed his arms "this will be quite interesting" he said as he then thought of something "wait a minute.....i have a plan,one that would get rid of two competitors in this battle we have against them but first" he said as he held his hand out "that stone your standing on right now.....it's a few inches below you in the dirt.....would you mind stepping back or getting it? Cause that stone holds a lot of dormant energy and It....intrigues me" He said

Adrian was still being carried and on his phone he saw them communicating to each other "hmmm......I guess now there just talking to each other....I'll meet up with them later....well after I deal with a few issues on my own"he thought and then he had a thought and he yelled "Nadia stop! Drop me off in the police station for a minute" he said and she gently put him down in the very front of the police station and Nadia jumped off the ship from a hatch on the bottom of the robot and she made sure to place the robot in a place that wasn't in anyone's way and was out of view,she ran up to Adrian "uhh sir? Any reason for being here?" She asked and he said "I just gotta discuss some legal issues with the chief,waitaminute why are YOU coming along?" he said as he walked through the doors and he waited on the front desk for him "it's cause umm.....I juuusssttt need to ask him a question as well that's all" she said nervously and Adrian rolled his eyes "whatever"

Meanwhile in Adrians mentality
His normal side is just sitting still in a dark area as he contemplates on why he's even trying "there's no way I could overpower him.....if only SOMEONE WOULD NOTICE THAT THIS ISNT ME!!" He yelled "but nooooooo THEY just assume that it's just me being evil,how the hell have kyu sun or anyone notice?.....man.....I hope they stay safe...."

Last edited:
Zephyr passed the stone toward the machine, interested by what it had to say. "I'm listening..." he mused. As he said this, a honchkrow flew down, bowing before the zoroark.

"Lord Zephyr, intelligence speaks of Vulcan the Blaziken and a second Pokemon arriving on Melemele island." he reported. Zephyr gave a slight jolt of surprise at this. Sun's father normally has business to discuss with his son whenever he visited.

"Who's the second?" he asked.

"An Oranguru named...Guru, sir." he said. "Very unoriginal naming if you ask me..." he added under his breath, not noticing the reaction to the announcement from Zephyr.

"The old ape..." he muttered as he smirked. He then turned to Metallix. "We best be off on our merry ways for the time being, Metallix, as dawn's approaching. We'll meet again, and I'll send Honchkrow hear to your location when the time comes, and he'll give you the meeting time and location." With that, he nodded to Honchkrow, who used his talons to lift the zoroark into the air. "Until next time, my metallic compadre." With that and a flap of the wings, he was gone.

"Well, hello there, Mr. Corona." the chief addressed as he made his way to the front desk. "You're not in any more legal trouble, are ya?" Chuckling a little at his joke, he then noticed Nadia. "She a friend of yours?"

Sun had awoken earlier than usual at Vulcan's request, and came face to face with an Oranguru. "So, gonna slack off there all day or are we gonna get started?" the old monkey chuckled. "Get your lazy rear in gear!" With a groan, the fire-type stood up, ate a quick breakfast, and followed his old master after leaving a note for Kyu. The sun was just barely peeking over the horizon as Guru and Sun made their way to the school field.

Adrian shook his head "no I haven't been,just wanting to ask,after all of this crazy things blows over what's gonna happen to me? Just curious" he asked as Nadia waved "hey!"
Adrian just sighed "in a way I guess she is? She also came along to drop me off somewhere,plus she said she wanted to ask you a question" he said as Nadia nodded "in private if you can,after your done answering his question of course" she said
Meanwhile in Adrian's mindscape
His normal side was chained up and he knew his dark side was listening,so he said "remember what phantom told us a while back? To love those who love us and to respect those who oppose us?....and remember when sun said that he doesn't care about Kyus dark past?....those are some pretty damn good Pokémon....I fought against Kyu when she turned evil and I thought I wouldn't hate anyone more than her at that time but...you ..you right now disgust me..." he said as his dark side responded in thought "says the guy who took your love interest named Trucys attributes and put them in a kirilia,also didn't you lie about her name just to protect her identity for no reason? Plus you didnt pay attention to Kyu that much,you never even gave her a hug ever since she was just a little kirilia,not to mention you already had a silent bad side...and they say IM the evil one" he said with a chuckle and his good side looked down "yeah.....I admit I was a bad father to her....but I did my best to protect the world from criminals,and your just using my followers just for....for your own pourpose!! Your even messing with Nadia's feelings just so that she'll be more loyal....when I get out of here or if the chief somehow says something that will trigger my emotions in a positive way then I'll make sure you'll stay down for a long time! And I'll find a way to repay sun and his family for them stopping me!" He yelled and his opposite chuckled "I'd love to see you try,your really relying on a random chance here idiot" he said "your trying to revive hydri but here's something you forgot,you forgot her LIMITS she told you about it,care if I remind you?......one thing is that when she brings someone back YOUR the one who has to sacrifice One of YOUR items,plus there's a really high chance it won't work and YOU may possibly die from this,you can't just revive people Willy nilly,it upsets the balance of the Pokémon world so it needs to be a limited process,used only for those who are righteous and self sacrificing,and we are really not any of those attributes,there's a lot more limits but we don't have the time for that,so even after all of THAT your still going through with this?" He asked while his normal self was silent for a while And then he nodded,his opposite scoffed "ohh such a HERO you are" he said disgusted and sarcastic like

Kyu woke up from the shifting of noises and sat up,she groaned a little as she still had some internal bruises and she still kept her bloody bandages on her stomach and chest,she looked to her side and saw a note,she picked it up and before she started reading she sighed "so.....hydris gone......all because I just didn't want to use my old moves......I guess suns getting some private training,well unless if he wants me to join him,I'll get some private training myself as well........it's weird....we're teenagers dealing with something that is affecting the whole world,I'm gonna need to take a break from fighting after all of this cause I love being stronger but this is a lot for a teen to handle....and I gotta apologize to sun when I catch up with him later"she thought as she then started reading the note

Mettalix got down and absorbed the stone into his body,he began glowing brightly as he grew an inch or so and he had a few internal upgrades,he's now a few inches below seven feet "well I guess for now I have nothing to do....well except for one thing" he said as he jumped high up in the air and started flying north "well that was fun,since I have nothing better to do,I'd like to see if I could end one problem to my situation" he said as he flew through the ocean while he was chuckling at the thought of it

A man was walking down the street when he saw the wreckage of the building and the area and he hit the floor "what happened to my house?!?!!!" He yelled

Last edited:
Ken swam to Castelia city and proceeded to Nimbasa, where he rested at a Pokemon Center. He then proceeded to Mistralton, where he rested again. "I wonder what Kyu's been up to," he said to himself.

Kyu sensed where ken was and she smiled softly "well it's been a while since I've last seen him....I'll read this note after I'm done talking with him" she thought as she focused in on his energy and she proceeded to teleport to him,she was right beside him "hey you! It's been a while" she said smiling,he sees the blood covered bandages that are across her chest and stomach "where you going?" She asked him

Ken got up and saw Kyu. "I sensed beauty here. Long time no see!" Ken went to hug Kyu, but saw the bandages. "W-what happened here? Did someone hurt you?"

She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly "kiinnddaaa fought and lost against a robot who's trying to destroy all of life,it was on the news,he even made an announcement as well" she said as she made a mental note to tell him soon about something but she feels like it's not important right now so she Mentally pushed it away

Ken tensed up. "Where. Is. He." he asked while making his dark energy rise. "Also don't forget that I'm mildly psychic. I'm glad you found someone. Anyways, I will destroy the robot that hurt you or die trying."

She smiled "well thanks for understanding first off,your a great friend and I was wondering where you were,also I have no idea where he is,ever since he stabbed me through my chest and stomach he flew off to another region,he's probably challenging many people to make himself better" she said as she growled slightly as she thought on how weak he made her feel

Mettalix flew through the ocean and scanned two powerful entities just a hundred miles to the east,he began flying over there as he was intrigued by these powers

"Hey... It's alright...I-I'm sorry I couldn't be there..." Ken told Kyu. "Where are you staying, anyways? I don't have anywhere to stay, and I was wondering if I could stay with you. Also, who's the lucky one?"

She smiled "ah yeah sure you can! Right now I'm staying at suns place,his trainer died and it...sucks so I'm just staying with him,I WOULD be at my Adrian's house but he's building something and planning so I don't wanna bother him,and the lucky one? You mean who I'm dating? It's sun" she said smiling brightly and she then said "we haven't really been romantic,since you know,robot trying to take over the world.....and hydri was killed by that robot....." she said as she looked down sadly as she remembered him

Mettalix was almost closing in but then he stopped a few miles off the coast and he scanned the two entity's,he then chuckled "well then I guess these two will suffice as a warmup" he said as he then started flying silently to the coast

"Hydri's dead?! No... I know Hydri didn't go down without a fight... That Ro-no. That thing must go down. H-it can't hurt anyone else." Ken said, a tear rolling down his face. "Why would it do this...? I-I don't know what to do... I can't risk you getting more injured and potentially dying. If Hydri got killed by it.... Is Sun fighting it?"

She sighed "no,sun is out training with an old master of his,the robot said that In one week he is fighting all competitors in his sick game,if no one fights him or if he beats all of the competitors he'll destroy all of alola and move on to the next region" she said gripping her hands in anger at te thought of him "I was ambushed and I didn't have the preparation to fight him,sun is training and he gave me a note and I was just about to read it,but I figured I would talk to you first,we need all the help we can get and adrian I guess figured that mettalix would ruin his plans or whatever so he's helping us as well,even though I barley trust him he's still my dad and he has a lot of machinery,even though HE was the one who made that stupid robot,it betrayed his ideals so he's helping us....Adrian's the only one who can track him so we need him as much as anyone in this battle....and there's another dark entity named zephyr who's also responsible for Hydris death,he's a zoarark who is pure evil and while he's just as dangerous as that robot,we can't find him so the robot is our number one priority" she said explaining the situation to him

"I'm in. It will pay. I will make sure the robot is in pieces. I will tear Zephyr limb from limb. I don't care if I die, that robot will be taken down, and so will that zoroark. That zoroark will wish he was burning in hell when I'm done with him. Anyways, care to go grab a bite to eat. I'm starving." Ken said.

Kyu said with a stern voice "none of us aloe army strong enough to handle that robot,and I don't know about zephyr but if he's as strong as people say he is only I can challenge his power equally,but he's an illusionist so he has an advantage over me" she said and then breaking the serious tension kyu laughed a little "well I sure am hungry too,I haven't eaten in a day and I could eat an entire buffet at this point!" She said with a grin
A voice spoke up from behind them "by the way I prefer not being called just robot,call me mettalix,the one who will bring you defeat today" he said
Kyu spun around and gasped as she saw the seven foot behemoth was right behind them,his purple blade burning brightly as he dragged it across the ground as he slowly approached them,he was around ten feet away "well I see you have a friend with you,too bad he'll see you get beaten again" he said chuckling,his voice was dark and mettalic similar to how a certain arcosion from a series sounds like
Kyu said "crap! No one is around for miles,no one can hear us and I can't teleport us out cause I'm not concentrated enough....I guess this leaves no choice" she said and then she powered up to her max "we'll just have to defeat you right here mettalix!!" She yelled as she was in a fighting stance and metallic looked unamused and he looked to Ken "oh I'm not gonna kill you two,not yet anyways,and who are you? I have no data on you but you hold some...power in you" he said

Ken drew his water blade. "I am the one who will destroy you." Ken became jet black, signaling his powered up form. He ran at almost the speed of light and slashed at metallix's back. "I WILL AVENGE HYDRI!!!"

Last edited:
Mettalix tanked the hit and his back was severely scratched,but he was otherwise fine "well I see your only capable of attacking from behind I see,well your pretty fast for a weakling" he said as he let out a primal roar and a burst of energy flew around him,damaging a lot of things in a twenty foot radius
Kyu jumped back from the burst and she started throwing several shadow balls towards him

Ken avoided the burst and began slashing all around metallix. "You won't destroy Alola. You won't destroy anyone else. YOU SHALL FALL!!!" Ken yelled as he drove his sword into Metallix's chest.

Metallix allowed the blade to go right through him,some parts spilling out of him and he merely chuckled "if I was a pathetic mortal such as yourself,I would die from this,but I'm a perfect machine,I don't feel pain,YOU will fail" he said as he grabbed his arm and slowly put hundreds of pounds of pressure,increasing by hundreds of more pounds
Kyu ran to him and started punching his head with all of her might,each hit cracking his visor and mettalix scoffed "stop that!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm and threw her to a tree and she crashed through it,the tree nearly falling on top of her and she groaned in pain

Ken slashed through the hand, letting his arm go. "Kyu!" Ken started losing control, slashing at metallix's visor, too fast to be hit, eventually shattering the visor. Ken drives a giant water sword through the exposed face.

Metallix face was really messed up,he then grabbed the blade and all of the injuries he had on his face was completely gone and healed,his arm came up from the ground and reattached to his shoulder,his visor was back to normal "I have a recovery program,foolish creature" he said as he quickly shot eye lasers when he wasn't expecting it

Kyu was slowly charging a giant shadow ball behind metallix and she's putting a lot of energy into it

Ken dodged the lasers and slashed at the visor again, shattering it and then Ken started to shoot shadow balls and ice beams at the exposed face, freezing it and stopping the recovery. He then cut metallix's arm off with a slash. "Recover from this!" Ken shot a giant shadow ball at the severed arm, turning it to dust.

Metallix jumped to a branch and he instantly used his recovery program,another arm pushing out replacing his destroyed one "you are very annoying,but unlike you I don't get tired,your fighting a losing battle kid,give u-" then behind him a giant blast hit him from behind and kyu was there as she was panting and a lot of smoke built up around the area,metallix had half of his body blown to dust and kyu slightly chuckled while he was grunting in pain,he yelled "you think this is funny!?!?" He said and kyu nodded a bit grinning

Ken shot a giant shadow ball to blow the other half to dust. He grabbed metallix's core and crushed it, ending Metallix for good. "Recover from that." Ken went to Kyu and said, "Guess it's gone. Now for Zephyr... But first, can we get something to eat in peace, hopefully..."

Mettalix never had a core and from the spare parts he almost instantaneously repaired and looked even stronger than before "it's not as funny as the look on both of your faces,yes my power....its overflowing!!" He yelled as he powered up "well let's see how you two deal with half of my power"
Kyu panted "well....he wasn't even using half his power....Ken we need to leave hold on to me,I could of used my power burst and end this but I can't tap into the energy,I'm too exhausted"she said as she concentrated on the most nearby energy she can sense "we can't beat him....we need to eat...and rest"
Mettalix chuckled "Run mortals run...,you'll only prolong the inevitable" he said as kyu growled at him "your lucky I barley got any rest from my last fight,next time you won't be so lucky" she said as metallix shrugged "next time you'll have another hole in your chest like last time" he said