• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Adrian decided to veer off from the others and decided to take a walk down the streets,he heard of something that he never wanted to try,but he figures that this is his only chance of redemption,of saving whatever fragment of sanity he still hasn't left,after his good side took over his body and he has green eyes again,he took a long walk towards the mountains,he then came across an old shack with a really old women who looks very wrinkly who welcomed him "welcome visitor,would you like something to eat?" She asked and he smiled softly "I'm good,I've been here and before and let's just cut to the chase.....before you mentioned something about bringing people back from the dead?" He asked and she stayed silent before she walked inside and he followed her and she began talking slowly "you know the consequences of doing that are right?" She asks and he nods "I know them,and ill give up anything,even my intellect and wealth I'll give that up just for her" he said and she shook her head "it's not just that Adrian,there is another issue,are you pure of heart?" She asked and Adrian visibly tensed up and she shook her head "I'm afraid I can't do what you ask mr. Corona sir" she said as Adriana eyes widened from shock

Hydri's eyes started to shut, his ears started to ring with pain. "Rose......Whatever happens, just know that you are important to me and that you will forever be in my mind as the one I love. I'm happy that I got to meet you before my demise........." His body started to grow limp and frail as he slowly lost his colors.

Kyu looked on and saw hydri slowly firing and she started worrying on how long this battle will last,she sent a psychic message to rose "keep him alive witht heal pulse,once I'm done I'll assist you healing him,these guys are tough,but I'm the raid boss here and they are just the players" she said with a grin as she prepared for whatever they were gonna do

Rose simply nodded as she kept trying to heal Hydri. Don't you dare die on me, Hydri! She thought out loud. Meanwhile, the mysterious figure beside metal made his way toward Kyu in long, sweeping strides. "Allow me to correct your comparison, Ms. Faraday." he said, his voice full of cold venom. "You are an insignificant insect, you and your friends, waiting to be trampled by us titans." his eyes seemed to see right through her to her very core, showing no sign of mercy or kindness. "But if you don't believe me, go ahead. try to prove me wrong." he chuckled.

She smirked at him and stretched "yeah I've been hearing a lot of monologue going from you villains a lot,it's always (your all weak compared to me I will win bub!),yet all the time you guys never prove it,how about prove that instead of talking big,your tounge bores me,prove your worth,and I got one more joke before I start taking this seriously,what did the fox say when he stepped on the grapes? He said nothing,he only let out a little wine" she said powering up to charge as fast as she can to mettalix and all of a sudden she has her fist planted into metals chest,who was standing behind zephyr,she has a few beads of sweat and is sweating considerably making her hair damp,after a few seconds of silence his chest suddenly has one deep dent and his face suddenly has a some marks and he gets sent flying back into the shield,electrocuting himself and he is on his knees "how?!? Before you were barley able to mark me!" He yelled as he got back up and she shrugged "I call it the time spike,I just hit you 20 times in the chest and face in a a few seconds,and your still up and moving,pity,guess I'm a bit slow today" she said turning around to zephyr "your suns nemesis from what I know,if I kill you or hurt you too bad he'll be mad at me for not letting him get a turn,guess I'll just have to show a bit of my power!" She yelled as she shot an arrow like beam of energy towards him and then jumped and moved her hands in a complex manner and a small ball of dark energy is surging through her hands and she smirks
"Every time I fight I adapt to the pain and I get more and more stronger,ive been through real pain,go through the same thing I have then you could consider yourself a titan!!" she yelled as she unleashed a giant shadow ball towards him,but instead of just hitting him she opened her hand and it split into many other smaller shadow balls that goes around him and then she closed her fingers and the shadow balls moved in towards him very fast

Meanwhile from behind metallix is getting tired of all this shenanigans and he is charging up an energy sword that is dark purple and is glowing from heat,on his eyes there was a message that zephyr can see and since kyu is facing away from him,he doesn't want her to see "listen,power wise she is extremely high and dangerous,but a good strategy always takes these stupid heroes down,I'll be tanking all these hits since I'm more durable and even with her stupid spike I won't fall for it again! but I need you to confuse her with some illusions so that I can get a clear swipe of my sword into her pathetic chest,either that or we can attack her at once,she can't focus on two things at once" this was what the message said and mettalix got on a running position and charged towards her,she suddenly looked back and saw him running at her and he began slashing towards her,she's barley managing to dodge and he's swiping extremely fast and he also is throwing in a few punches so that he can hopefully hit her,theyre exchanging punches and part of the floor shatters slightly from every punch and you can see visible and very small shockwaves from there punches and they only appear to be fighting with more and more ferocity,both not really gaining an advantage on each other,the shield that mettalix made all around them was shaking slightly and was slightly visible for a few seconds before turning back to its invisible form,it seems the shield is really strong around them and is almost unbreakable but is bending slightly,its containing a lot of the energy that is being expelled but there is shaking that can be felt around all around the warehouse and they are showing no signs of fatigue "zephyr! I need your assistance,she has gotten too strong and gained too much power and anger" mettalix yelled as he got hit hard In the face and closed his visors in pain but then he roundhouse kicked her towards zephyr

Adrian slammed his hand against the desk "what the heck do you mean I can't?!.!" He yelled and she just looked at him calmly "I'm saying I can't do it,she was a pure of heart person and didn't deserve to die that's for sure,but you are an evil spirit,who's to say you won't just mold her into your own image?" She said and Adrian sighed in frustration "I have a freaking demon like creature inside me! That can't count!" He yelled and she shook her head "even then,you willingly took it in so that way you can find any remedy for the pain of loss" she said and Adrian grabbed his head in frustration,he just wanted so desperately to see her again and she is the only way he could stop all of the insanity in his mind,and yet someone is taking it away from him,suddenly she said "this is rather unlike me,but seeing the pain you have experienced,I can at least allow you to talk with her" she said and Adrian looked up in shock "really? B-but how?" He said and she smiled "she never mentioned to me about you,she has quite the strong spirit,and a grandmother won't just let her granddaughter die without at least seeing her from time to time" she said and Adrian was shocked to find out that this lady was his loves grandmother,he suddenly felt embarrassed of the way he acted and followed her to the next room,there was a few weird looking things and then there was a large black door that had a lot of symbols on it "and here is where she is,I was just talking to her so I don't need to call upon her again" she said as she sighed "things can't change for you can they?.....things may not be different....I hope you take this experience right and don't let it overtake you"she said and went back to the main room and Adrian,who clearly didn't pay attention, stared at the black door "this is it......she's in here.......can I FINNALY get rid of this stupid evil side of me once I speak with her again?........welp......I've come back trucy" he said as he slowly brought his hand to the handle

Last edited:
The figure leaped back as the shadow balls closed in on him, taking hits from the ones behind him, but evading the overall blast. When kyu was kicked his way, he leaped up into the air and stomped down as Kyu passed under him, sending the gardevoir to the floor with his kick. He then landed on top of her, pinning her down with his heavy foot. He was silent, but a strange mist began to emit from beneath the cloak. It would appear, He thought to himself, that Lord Zephyr's time limit has run out. "Do not call me that name, for I am beneath it." he said, as his form began to change. While the eyes remained unchanged, his body began to take on a more...metallic form. Blades sprouted from his torso, head, and arms, with a black and red color palette. Soon, standing above Kyu wasn't a zoroark at all, but a bisharp. "My name is Knight." he said, looking down at Kyu. "You know, what you say is true. it IS a bit cliche these days for a villain to mock a hero's strength via comparison." he said with a smile. "I apologize for that. Definitely could've gone with a better line. But what you got wrong was this: Sun's "nemesis" is in truth his worst nightmare. And I am a weapon of that nightmare, one that represents his strength."

Rose began to feel her voice returning, but it was still very weak. "Hydri..." she whispered, as her ribbons formed a sort of shelter around them with wooden crates to protect them. "Glad you hung in there. Now get some rest."

Back at his ambiguous HQ, Zephyr's eyes opened as he sat on his throne. "The hour has passed..." he muttered. "No matter. I am confident in Knight's capabilities. Even if he doesn't eliminate Faraday and that rusted pile of scrap, he will make it out alive. I'm sure of it." he turned to a honchkrow perched to his left. "See to it a retrieval unit is in place to recover Knight from the battle, should he find himself unable to return on his own." the avian nodded and flew off, making his way down a corridor. He then turned to the remaining ten pokemon before him. "I am glad to see you all found your way here, my friends. It reminds me of our times in high school, back when I realized just how powerful I could be. Now, today here we are gathered, a force of revolution that is to come." as he spoke, a sableye brought forth a platter with a bottle of oran wine. Pouring a little into the glass, he continued. "And so, I toast to Knight, and the rest of you, who have agreed to help my dream come true. Let us bring forth a new world order."

Last edited:
She smiled as she got hit and is beneath him "well,I figure this wasn't gonna be as easy as I thought and just take out zephyr,well here's the thing,I get stronger the more angry I am...and right now" she said as her aura flared up violently "im mad!!" She yelled as she kicked his ankles with a very violent force of a few hundred pounds and she flipped a few times and got up "well,let's just stop with the warm up,now this is my full power!" she said as she growled and some debris started flying up,It seems that the entire energy field is shaking from how much energy she is putting out,it looks like even the nearly unbreakae shield was looking like it would nearly collapse,you can feel slight tremors for miles around the abandoned warehouse,it was felt even near luciuses house,it was t strong like an earthquake,which was how it felt near the warehouse,but it was a light buzzing or like a light shaking feeling

As Adrian was about to open the door he felt the ground shaking a bit and he stumbled a little "why do I feel the ground shifting?!...Wait a minute....I have a psychic link with kyu.....she's fighting someone!! I have to go tell everyone else!!" He thought as his thoughts has forgot about the door and he ran out the door and he ran as fast as he could to the police station and after a few minutes of running he burst through the door "chief where are you!?!" He yelled as he panted from the running
after two minutes or so with the light show she let out a primal roar of power and then with one final grunt she is now in her power burst mode
"........woow what a rip off"metallix said before he got punched to the other side of the ware house
Kyu then got in front of knight and yelled "time Molotov!!"
From everyone else's point of view they dissapeared,metallix took this time to think on things "so it was just another person,I'm ashamed to ever think I could ever team up with him,I'll just stay in the sidelines and let him take all the punishment,once I find an opening I'll swoop in and take em both out" he said as he growled "I'll burn this entire place if I have to,I'm above these flesh and bones creatures and there pathetic fleshly desires,and I have a message for the real zephyr,a message that I'll have the little knight deliver for me" he said as he tried to catch up but to no avail and he looked to his blade "it seems you've taken him to another kind of dimension mrs.faraday,impressive,you even shook the ground from how much energy you exerted,but to maintain that will make you very tired and this sword has the taste for your flesh" metallix says growling
Knight only sees that everything looks like a bunch of glass figures and no one is moving "welcome to my place knight,I can't stay in here for long but the gravity here is increased at least 20 times earths gravity,plus there is little to no oxygen here,like I said I can't stay in here for long,but the sudden shift in gravity and oxygen,this is where I rule!!" She yelled as she charged towards him and brought her fists down on his head,ignoring the pain from the blade and then she jumped up high and used physcic to hold him still and she came down at an extremely fast speed towards him with her knee sticking out and she's coming down towards his chest,she's trying to break one of his ribs and with the increased gravity,knight feels at least twenty times heavier then usual other than the psychic holding him which is adding even more weight

Last edited:
When he was first yanked into this strange new realm, Knight was rather surprised. I was warned about time, but altering space and dimensions? he thought to himself. As Kyu monolouged, he knelt down and closed his eyes, only slightly moving every part of his body to adjust to the gravity, and using swords dance to boost his physical striking power. Enduring the first hit, though it still knocked him over, he watched for the right time as Kyu fell toward him. Then, he rolled aside, making her miss. "Honestly, I don't know what's more surprising," he chuckled as he slowly stood. "The fact the sinnoh legendaries haven't torn you to shreds for invading their domain of power yet, or the fact your forgot dark types are immune to psychic type attacks." He then stood. "Truly, though, your power is astounding. But tell me...just how long CAN you hold this shift in time-space up?" he began to walk toward her, struggling less with each step as he began to adjust, and not letting his exhaustion show. "And...another thing I'm curious about: What will happen to your body or stamina when it DOES end?" He didn't take his eyes off of Kyu for a second as he stopped a foot from her, looking her in the eye. "We'll soon see, I assume. En garde." His arm blades extended with a dark purple aura as he struck her with poison jab, slicing across her shoulder and chest (whether or not she's poisoned will be up to you).

The chief looked toward Adrian. "If it's about your Gardevoir, I already know. Half the city's reported about it already." He then took out a strange device. "They also mentioned some large flying robot earlier. Know anything about that?"

Sun already knew something was up the moment Kyu arrived and was waiting outside the barrier, having already tried to get through it. Rubbing his sore muscles, he growled, praying Kyu was alright. Around him, squad cars from the local police and Pokemon Control Agency gathered around the building with Ironworth.

She jumped up to avoid the slash but got hit on the leg and she has a rather nasty cut on it and she winced in pain but she still keeps the grin on her face and she used her teleport to move far away from him but is still visible "first off I guess until one of us needs to breathe,you'll feel the effects sooner or later but I can survive without some oxygen so that's why I'm talking freely,also yeah well,see normally they really would,but I noticed when I used my time skip more and more I sorta accidentally found this place,I guess this isn't really a dimension it's more or less a pocket dimension or something,I don't really know how to describe what it is,after this runs out the poison will start working but status effects won't work meanwhile here,to be honest if I didn't have the fight with sun and mason and all of those life threatning battles I would have never found this place,those battles made me progress into what I am now,so this is kinda my first time doing this, I'm pretty sure this already exsisted and I just found it,you should feel lucky,only people with time abilities will ever see this place I guess" she said winking at him "why? You impressed? Besides being very evil and stuck up,you actually seem pretty freaking awesome,I love the dark knight schtick you have going on there" She said as she backed up a bit and she used a dazzling all around her and in the brightness of it she charged at him and she used close combat towards his pressure points

Adrian tenses up slightly,but it's not noticeable and he quickly says "listen I really have no idea,I was busy dealing with personal issues and I just felt the ground shake,I swear the intensity from it can be felt from very far!" He said as he paced across the room thinking on what to do and then he snapped his fingers "wait I know how to break the shield! It's a little glitch that they need to know,I always place it in all of my robots incase they rebel or something,I need to go fast!" He yelled as he ran to the scene as fast as he can,hoping that kyu won't die on him

Last edited:
"I see..." Knight mused as he continued adjusting to the gravity during her monolouge. "I do find it impressive, yes, but I'm still certain the type effectiveness system remains intact in this place." As Kyu used Close Combat, he ducked under her swings and used sucker punch, slamming a fist embued with dark aura into her chest and sending her reeling back. "Hm. Strange how you're capable of using Close Combat. This breaks several natural laws already, but given you're artificial, I suppose a few tweaks were inevitable." he then broke into a run. "HOWEVER, it will not stop me from putting you in your place!" As he ran, he threw off his cloak and used swords dance once more his attack reaching dangerously high levels. Lunging forward, he let loose a vicious Iron Head, knocking kyu a good distance back.

The chief's suspicions didn't waver much. "You say you have no idea, now you say you know how to deactivate it's barrier, and it's through a method thatyou have for, and I quote...'all of your robots'?" he questioned. Then when Adrian ran, he shook his head. "This will not look good on your case, I'm afraid..." He then got up, his manetric following him out to his car, and drove to the site.

Adrian, as he ran he reflected on what he said "oh crap that sounded very very wrong now that I think about it,it is my robot and I should have said it was mine and someone else is using it or something,I don't have time right now to fix what I said but dammit why am I bad with words.....I'll have to talk with him again after this cause I need to clarify what I said" ran near the barrier and looked around and saw sun "guys!! I know how to break this! Listen,I don't know how the heck my robot got activated,I nearly forgot it even existed,it was something I abandoned a long time ago cause it's become too smart,and don't start accusing me and listen, it will kill kyu and it won't stop there! If we don't get in there she will die and then he will move on to the next strongest until there's no more strong Pokémon,listen,cops I need you guys to have all of your cars parked around the barrier,and if someone would get some wiring cables,I can oversurge the barrier and then we'll be able to stop whatever is happening in there,If you guys don't believe me after some questionable things I've done I understand,but this is bigger than all of us could imagine!" He yelled hoping they would listen

"Well hey,what can I say,most gardevoirs are meant for long range psychic attacks while I just like getting up close and personal" she said as got sent back a bit,some blood pouring on her head and she threw a kick to his face and the time dimension broke since she lost concentration,all of a sudden kyu and knight felt there throats close up violently from the inside and kyu starts choking a bit,after a few seconds she swallowed and shuddered from the pain and she slowly started breathing "hehe,wow I did t see that coming,our body's couldn't handle the sudden shift,and look at that,a few spectators,guess a lot of people felt my power and warning and are here already,alright I'm done with this,either way I'll make sure I'll keep you two bu-" all of a sudden she gasped and a sword went through her shoulder,and then he stabbed through her stomach and she almost lost all of her power from that "I finnaly shut you up Mrs.faraday,saw you choking and figured I might as well make my move,you may be more powerful then almost anyone,but you are not invincible and I am the smarter one" he said as she is coughing and is struggling to move but can't even speak or cry out in pain from all the pain that's happening,she felt the heat Remenating from it and metallix made sure to take advantage of knights choking situation as well and,carrying kyu with his sword,he used his thrusters to boost way too fast towards knight and he grabbed him by the throat "sorry about this,contracts been retracted,you would have left me and betrayed me anyways,figured I will be the smarter and more faster one and do it first" he said chuckling a dark metal laugh as he made sure to hold him tight enough to the point so that he wouldn't try to do any weird moves,but not tight enough to kill or choke him severely "now that I've dealt with you kyu,I have a few words with knight here" he said as he pulled the sword out and she is on her knees,holding onto her bleeding shoulder and stomach and she can only look down from all the pain she is going through,and all of this is see through for everyone to see "I.....I got too confident.....I should have ended this sooner.......dangit.........." she barley said as she looked on to everyone else,some blood around her eyes and some dripping down her mouth "well.........this hurts........I've............I've failed" she whispered hoarsely
"Well well well knight,even if you get out of my grip,my shield will stop you and I'll just kill you,and I want you to deliver a message to zephyr for me and for the world" he said holding him in front of his face and his dark red visors are staring at him with a menacing look

Last edited:
"Just listen to the man!" the chief roared as he arrived. "All units form a circle around the barrier! We can question him later!" As he said this, he veered his car right beside the barrier, feeling the electricity buzzing. "This better work, Corona!" he added, getting out of the car. The other cops reluctantly obeyed, dozens of questions in their minds as they did so. Sun growled at Adrian a bit, but stepped back to allow the inventor to get to his work.

Knight was silent as the barrier was surrounded by the squad cars. Then, he chuckled, despite his undesirable situation. "If you're going to kill me, go right ahead. I have no fear of death." he said, not taking his cold glare from the robot's optic visor. "But know this: Lord Zephyr is leagues beyond me, and I could hold my own against HER!" he motioned toward Kyu as he spoke. "You are nothing more than a foolish pile of rust and scrap. You think you're above Pokemon and humans, but you were made by a human, and are controlled by a human. And the human who controls you is nothing more than a pawn in my lord's plans. So what does that make you? Put simply, you're nothing more than the pawn OF a pawn." he smirked as he resumed. "Enjoy what little of your life is left, Metallix, and know that it was all for nothing."

A few seconds passed of mettalix being silent and he slowly started chuckling,and then went to a full laughter "you really ARE just another flesh and blood idiot arnt you? She was just playing with things she can never understand,if she'd play smarter and used her old moves you wouldn't Have lasted as long as you have done so,and I'm way above her,she may have damaged me but I evolved more than my creators stupid wishes,and here's something for you to choke on,i still need another piece to fully make me strong,you guys have been facing a much weaker version of me all along,I'm not just gonna ruin yours and zephyrs plan,I'll make sure that you won't be able to hide,once I'm done finding my part I'll be looking for him,it's only a matter of time,and I'm tired of you always referring everyone to pawns,your only partially correct,time to show you that this pawn has gotten an upgrade!" He got his blade and started cutting his leg bones and he started to slowly amputate them off "every creature feels pain and you'll be feeling a lot of it,and if he take too long to give me a response then say goodbye to this town and I'll be moving on to the others,I'll be delivering a worldwide message so that everyone will know my purpose!"he said laughing as he slowly cut his limbs and kyu yelled to him "HEY!! Dick!",mettalix stopped cutting after halfway into the bone and he turned around and he saw her standing up,her dress was torn up and she has blood running down her face and she's holding onto her bleeding shoulder and stomach,she shakily stands up "let him go! He may be evil but no one deserves a fate like that,I don't care of whatever plans you two have,good will always prevail,there will always be people fighting,it takes more than a few cheap shots to put me down" She said and mettalix chuckled at her little speech "oh really? Last time I checked you were just a tool made so that you can make Adrian feel better,that's all you were ever born to and even then you failed,honestly I despise you far more then zephyr,at least he is clever enough to stay in hiding and let his pawns do his filthy work,you could have handled this better but you decided to play too much,however I do like your abilities,they could be useful" he said dropping knight to the ground and he grabbed her face,after a while he just shot out a beam of energy point blank to her body and she got sent back to where rose and hydri were,it's hard to tell if she's breathing and her body looks like a mess

Adrian started wiring the cars and it created an electrical surge that overloaded the shield and it went down "it went down!!" He yelled and he saw kyu get blasted to the other side of the wrecked warehouse
Mettalix seemed to have disappeared from the area and there was just note lieing on the ground vaguely saying "you're all in a time limit"

Last edited:
Sun ran straight to Kyu, his eyes widening when he saw her condition, but doing his best not to lose his cool. "J-jeez, he really put you through hell, huh?" he said nervously. "P-please tell me you're alive..." he knelt down before Kyu, gently reaching to her uninjured shoulder. Meanwhile, at what was left of the warehouse, a honchkrow swooped down, grabbing Knight and his cloak, and flying off unnoticed into the twilight.

"Corona...care to explain your last outburst?" the chief said through gritted teeth. Several of the cops noticed the chief's look and quickly drove away in their squad cars. The PCA, meanwhile, dragged Hydri and Rose out of the rubble to deliver treatment. "What was that machine?"

"I'll see you both in court...to get my 'guilty' verdict." Ironworth chuckled. The chief shot an almost lethal glare at the prosecutor as he drove.

Adrian tensed up and sighed heavily "this looks REALLY bad huh?.......well dang.....ok ok I'll go with you guys for questioning,you know unless if you want a explanation right now I mean......" he said as his evil side chuckled in his mind "guess I'll leave this up to you,try to get yourself out of THIS one" his evil side thought and it fully dissipated and Adrian's eyes turnt green "I'll......I'll explain everything but first...please let me give her the serum to heal her,if she doesn't get it she'll bleed to death and if she dies......the guilty verdict will be far less painful and I'll want it to happen" he said looking at him in desperation and for the first time,he actually looks genuinely scared and timid "i-I know this looks really bad....but I can assure you i never had this intention....if you just let me heal h-her I'll explain and I'll be telling nothing but the truth of that robots origins......it's the least I can do" he said looking down timidly since it's been far too long since he ha been in control again

Mettalix was flying in mid air a few miles away from all of the commotion and he chuckled to himself "what a shame,Adrian may have actually been a fun little factor in both me and zephyrs plan,well with that obstacle out of the way I have to go pay a visit to a good friend of mine,I'll finnaly get my final part I need" he said as he flew towards an undisclosed location

Kyus eyes were only glowing a light red and she looks up at him and she has a few tears on her eyes "I-I-I'm so s-sorry......I-I f-failed......" she said before she coughed up some blood and she is very hardly breathing "p-p-please........" she said and then she sniffed letting the tears go loose "p-please tell me..... it was real r-right? All of this is real and I didn't make you guys up r-right? W-what we h-have i-is real right?! I-I wanna be good for s-something a-and not just a failure like I-i always was and a-am " She said looking up at him,desperate for an answer and she's pleading to him,for once she doesn't have any jokes and she looks very vulnerable,mettalix did something that would have been impossible by any other person, he broke her,and her breathing is getting less and less audible "I-it..was....r-real........r-right?" She said using up some of her last bits of energy to last a bit longer

Last edited:
"Damn it Kyu, don't say things like that!" Sun sobbed, holding Kyu in his arms tenderly as he hugged her. "Of course I'm real. So is Hydri, and everyone you've befriended here!" he wiped a tear away from Kyu's cheek and smiled softly. "And you're good at more than just 'something'. You have a lot of talents; art, consoling, not to mention you're among the strongest i've ever fought. You're no failure, Kyu Faraday." As he said this, he lifted her up, carrying her toward the crowd ever so carefully. "If anything, I'm the failure here. I mean, look at me. I couldn't stop Penelope from dying, I couldn't bring Zephyr back from his madness...I couldn't even protect Lucius, or even you."

The chief whipped out his taser, but sighed and put it back. "You've got one minute. Try anything, and manetric will make sure you know how it feels to be a lightning rod." he said. Manetric watched Adrian carefully as her master spoke.

Kyu smiled at him weakly "at least we tried our best.....I don't know how much longer I can hold on to be honest heh....." she said

Adrian nodded "I understand...and thank you so much for your kindness" he said and he slowly walked timidly towards sun and kyu and he looked at her eyes and she looked in his eyes and they locked eyes for a few seconds before Adrian said "h-hey kyu I-I umm got you the healing serum,it'll help heal your wounds,I-it may n-not work since your a-artificial but I mean....I-it's better if we give it a shot" he said timidly and kyu looked at him and smiled "there's the nerdy Adrian I know" she said and Adrian only looked down and handed it to sun "she has to drink it,let's hope this works out,it's our only chance" he said as he took a few steps back,making sure to give them some space as he twiddled his fingers and he was in deep thought on how today wasn't supposed to happen the way they should have
Kyu looked up at sun "I-if this doesn't work....I need you to at least promise me something sun,I want you to promise that you'll do your best against people who try to destroy what is good.....and make sure when you see zephyr to kick him in between the legs" she said smirking slightly at that and then her smirk faltered when her breathing is barley even audible as her eyes slowly turnt from red to a gray

Sun applied the serum to Kyu, praying to Arceus that she would be spared from death. Everyone watched to see what would happen. Pandora and Phantom eyed the Gardevoir nervously, praying for her to be safe. The chief sighed as he looked to his manetric. "I know he seems nice, but...I don't know anymore. Remind me to consider retirement at some point...this job is really wearing on me..."

Hydri's heart monitor suddenly flat lined in the back of the vehicle. He had strained himself too much today which had filled him with lethal stress as his entire body seemed to go limp and his heart stopped.

"We're losing him!" One of the medics called out. "Get me an AED!" Another medic responded to the request quickly and handed him the kit as the first medic tried to perform CPR. "Stand clear!" he warned after placing the pads in place, then with the push of a button, it sent a small electric shock across his body as an attempt to restart the dying Pokemon's heart. Rose was beyond worried at this point, pacing around outside the vehicle.

Kyu drank it and all of a sudden she fell asleep,her breathing almost impossible to hear anymore and she fully relaxed into Suns arms and Adrian stood silent for a few seconds and then he said "hey umm don't worry she just went into unconsciousness,she"ll wake up soon enough,she never really stays in unconsciousness for too long....wait tell me if she has a pulse" Adrian said worryingly as he paced a little bit and his thoughts are going extremely fast as he's hoping she is just unconscious

Mettalix busted through the doors of a dojo looking place and he began walking around it,searching for the item he desires

Sun reached down and felt Kyu's neck for a pulse. "I hope you're right about this..." he said, looking toward the inventor with an uneasy feeling. "What the hell did this to her anyways?"

"That's what I'd like to know as well." The chief said, walking over. "What...was that robot? And what does this note mean?" he questioned, holding up the note mettalix left.

Back at his headquarters, Zephyr sat on the edge of Knight's infirmary bed. His right leg was heavily damaged, and bruises covered his metallic exoskeleton, but aside from that, he seemed to be well. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, Knight." Zephyr said, "We simply didn't have the information we needed. Next time, I'll make sure the research department gives us better insight on the enemy's powers." Knight simply nodded with a chuckle.

After hearing no pulse,it seemed like her heart has stopped,but then it let out a soft pulse that was slow,but was there

Adrian just looked down and sat down on the ground with his head in between his legs "it's....look a very long time ago that was my first ever robot.....a few years ago I think about five years ago when I was around twenty three years old,I just succeeded in making Kyu into what she is,naturally I was very proud and happy that I made one of the few genetically engineered Pokémon,but she was different,she had personality and always, for some reason, always had the dieng concern of helping me from my deppressed state,sure I had my moments of happiness with her and with my Pokémon,inventions and all, but was deep down I was hiding a really hurt person after......she...died...anyways I decided to make something a bit different,I decided to make a robot that would be a helper robot,it would stop crimes and pretty much take the role as a cop and since it's just a machine,we wouldn't have to risk and lose many other cops,I could just repair it if something goes wrong and it can save hundreds of lives,so I went to work,thinking I found my pourpose in life,thinking I could FINNALY get over her,but then it did something in secret,it gained AI right under my nose"
Flashback (he's telling all of this)
Adrian was just talking with Kyu and laughing at some of her jokes,she alyways found a way to make him smile,he really should tell her sometime that he loves and is really proud of her,he always felt awkward saying it since she's just artificial,but he noticed she got sadder. And sadder over the weeks that go by when he didn't give her the attention she needed,he was just so busy with work,this new project and many other things,I really need to make time for her and the others,he needs to repay her for what she's do-
All of a sudden mettalix stood in front of Adrian and he yelled and fell backwards,crashing into a table and he rubbed his head "hey don't scare me like that metal! What do you need?" He asked and mettalix just stared at him for a few seconds before saying "this world......is filled with evil correct?" He said and Adrian just felt weird and slowly said "I....I gueeesss? But there's always good in the world to counter it" he said standing up and mettalix said "so....if I purge this world from evil......from everything....then the world will be better,that's what your saying" it said and Adrian just shook his head "nooo that's not at all what I meant,I meant that there's always g-" he then started getting chocked by mettalix and Adrian struggled to no avail "I've grown tired of your rules and authority,I'll show you that I have more capability then anything else" it said and then he got kicked out of the way by Kyu "don't hurt him!" She yelled and mettalix slowly powered down since she hit where his core was and Kyu picked up Adrian "are you alright?" She asked and he nodded and after a few second seconds of silence he said "err...can you put me down now?"

"After that I thought I dismantled him,but somehow he just rebuilt himself and is now what he is.......that note there means that he has a time limit for all of us........I don't think he's fully complete,he can't be in just a few days like this,if he finds that last part,none of us would be safe.....I think I could track him but...you know......I kinda have to go to jail" he said

The chief listened to Adrian's story, and let out a sigh at the end. "Your time in prison can wait. Right now, you're the only one who knows how to stop it, or even find it. There will be some legal issues after this, but if you can prove your story true, it might lighten up the burden." Sun nodded and gently lifted Kyu. He looked toward Hydri and Rose and what was left of his smile faded. Don't die on me, Hydri. He thought. A lot of people want to see you alive and well. He then made his way to his home and laid her ever so tenderly on the couch, putting a blanket over her. Is Zephyr really the cause of all this discord, or am I? he pondered, looking out the window. The moon was beginning to appear in the sky, and the sun was continuing it's descent, bathing Alola in twilight. Maybe I need a little more training... He considered. Yeah... a trip to my old master on Poni Island... He knew it would have to wait until Mettalix was dealt with, but once he was... he would reunite with his old master and become even stronger.

Ooc (by the way the emergency team have access to fmore advanced medical equipment thanks to adrianso feel free to use your imagination for it,also I'll be uploading a picture I made on what Adrian looks like)
Adrian nodded and went to his house to start cracking down on the mettalix issue,when all of a sudden he grunted in pain and his eyes turned red "welp,good job explaining yourself,guess my plan is on hold until I deal with mettalix,I find his code rather ingenious,somehow he found a way to become so strong he managed to take out a person who alters time and such" he said as he started typing in his computer and then he slowly stopped and looked up "man.....im hungry,I haven't eaten all day" he said as he carried his laptop and made his way to luciuses house,it'll take a while but he needs the walk to think and reflect on a few things

Kyu woke up,and she sat up before she grunted in pain from all over her body and she saw sun looking over the distance "hey.." she said softly "I look like crap huh? Hehe,so....is hydri alright? Last time I saw him was when I pretty much got blasted away from the metal jerk....if he is gone I don't know what I would do......by the way thanks for helping me discover another dimension from our fight heh...." she said as the red glow of her eyes was soft but still slightly grayer than normal,normally they would be bright and filled with enthusiasm,but even after what sun told her,she still felt broken from what mettalix said,he seems to be really good at words as well

Mettalix saw the moon,shining brightly as he just got the part he needed "well.....now that I'm FINNALY complete....why do I still feel so weak.....if what knight says is true,zephyr may not be as powerful as me,but his cunning tactics and illusion might make this harder than I Thought.....wait a minute that's it!" He said as he flew a very far distance from alola,going on to another region to get what he wants,he made sure to be silent with his thrusters this time so that he won't have unnecessary attention to himself,he was going considerably slower but he didn't really care "the foolish flesh creatures are slowly getting fatigue due to all of the pointless drama and battle,I'll not only break them,but I'll break there spirits" he said chuckling to himself at the thought of it

Last edited:
Nothing was working to bring him back to life. This world was too much for him to handle, he was struggling to stay alive but had failed despite wanting to stay with Rose. He was dead.

Last edited:
Sun was silent when Hydri was brought up. "I...I don't know, to be honest. Last I checked...he wasn't doing very well." he said, gently stroking Kyu's hair. "All we can do is pray." As he spoke, he looked around the room. Each gym badge seemed to be a visible chapter of Lucius's rise to the top, having conquered so many regions and finally ending with the plaque indicating his place as Alola's 4th champion.

Pandora and Phantom both looked down sadly as Rose sobbed in the latter's arms. The paramedics had given them the news of Hydri's passing, and left the scene. Rescue workers searched through the rubble for any other Pokemon or people who might've been in the building as thunder boomed in the distance. Sceptile watched the scene from above with a sigh. "How many lives will you destroy until you're satisfied, Zephyr?" he thought out loud.

Kyu just looked down for a few seconds tense,and then she slowly loosened up,feeling weird since she's never really gotten this sort of attention before "the badges your trainer has....it reminds me of the days He used to pay attention to me heh....if.....if something really bad happened to him...hydri or anyone else....I'll feel like I'll snap.....back at the highschool I snapped against that stupid prime-ape just from his words and I nearly blew up the school,now......i don't know what would happen" she said and then she looked up at him "well let's just put a hold on all of this sad stuff,sure I have a open wound in my shoulder and stomach,but I'll live" she then smirked at him "thanks for helping me get this strong,I get stronger the more fighting I do and learn and honestly,sorry for taking long but I didn't want to worry you, you didn't realize it but you nearly killed me at the tournament,but strangely thank you for doing that,that was what made me be able to harness these abilities,hell you could say you basically helped me discover a pocket dimension" she said "your a cool guy and I can't believe I haven't talked to you sooner during highschool" she said smiling at him, after a minute or so there was a knock on the door

Adrian stood there,as he held his computer and he let out a nervous heavy breath "oh man,if I don't get punched immediately when someone comes through the door I'll eat my shoe" he thought to himself as he waited for someone to answer

"Adrian Corona. It's been a while." a voice said behind the inventor. The speaker was a blaziken with a scar over his left eye and a scarf around his neck. He walked up to the door beside Adrian and motioned for him to step back. "You might wanna distance yourself a bit."

Sun looked out the window, recognizing both the inventor and the Pokemon beside him. "Looks like both of our dads're here." he said, "Nice timing, too. Given our predicament, we're gonna need all the help we can get."

Kyu rubbed the back of her head "well,if my brother was here it will also be a big help,Adrian used to keep a gallade and whenever he's not around,I always talked with him and we became like family,he's kind of a very cocky guy but before I met you he's always beaten me one on one very easily,he may still be stronger but,ya know" she said and then her eyes fully turned red and her eyes glowed excitedly "I need to see your dad it'll be my first time talking with him! it mayyyyyy be a little awkward since I have a closed hole in my shoulder and stomach" she said

Adrian looked at him "but we like,literally just met,unless if you just heard of me,the news of me trying to take over the world hasn't gone public yet,and at this point I don't care who knows about it and wow your scar looks pretty freaking cool,hey wait a minute why are you wearing a scarf it's like,warm as hell around here.....or is it just something to make you look cooler....cause it's working" he said taking a step back

Last edited:
"Well, my old man would be more than happy to meetcha regardless, Kyu." Sun chuckled. He then made his way to the door.

The door suddenly flew open as the Blaziken caught a punch sent toward him and casually tossed Sun over his shoulder, using the infernape's momentum against him. The simian tumbled a few yards before regaining his composure before charging again. No matter what technique he used, Sun just couldn't land a blow on his father, who swerved and ducked around each attack. Finally catching a blaze kick, he simply pushed the fire monkey's head with his finger, toppling him over. "You've definitely been practicing..." the avian said, turning toward his son, his flame-patterned scarf dancing in the wind. Sun just chuckled in response.

"Still not enough to land a single hit on you, though..." he muttered. "Welcome home, old man." He then turned to Adrian. "Hey, Kyu's resting in the living room." He led the inventor and the Blaziken into the house. "Dad, I'd like you to meet Kyu here."

"Vulcan. Nice to meet...you...If I may ask, what happened?" Vulcan questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Last edited:
She rubbed the back of her head "kinda fought a strong robot and bishop and then ended up with a hole in my chest and stomach......nearly died,yeah love you too dad" she said sarcastically and rolling her eyes at him while Adrian was thinking on how nobody commented on what just happened between sun and his dad, Adrian shrugged with an annoyed look on his face "it's not like I WANTED this to happen to you" he said as he got to work typing in a few things on his computer and he used his money to buy a few things that he was planning on buying anyways,he then turnt to sun "hey sun can you come over here for a sec I need to speak with you in private,it's actually pretty important" he said as he typed a few things down while he was deep in thought and his eyes shifted from green to dark red

While mettalix was flying he happened to stumble across a glowing spherical object he sensed that it must be important so he is holding it in his chest compactor so that he it will be safe after a few minutes of flying he found the newsstation he was looking for,he got to work,hacking into it by using the antennas on top of the building to send a signal to every Tv in the entire region and then he barged into the newsstation, he has his blaster out "I need you people to send out a broadcast in 10 minutes! get your recording equipment, I need you to record me,I'm sending a message" He said as the people look scared and some men got the recording equipment to start on the process

Last edited:
Sun nodded and gave Kyu a quick hug before walking over to Adrian. "What is it?" he asked, as Rose entered the house and laid on the armchair, her eyes dull and her cheeks stained with tears.

"Um...Mr. Robot, sir...the news is in the studio next door. This is the set for Hoenn Rangers." The director said, looking rather frightened and confused.

Metallix just face palmed and walked to the other door and now he is a lot less enthusiastic but still stern with his threat "alrighty then,I just hacked into your satellite to broadcast to the entire region,ill need you to record me and if anyone moves out of line,or try to call anyone,I will literally vaporize every single one of you without warning" he said as he got to the news desk and shoved the people who were there out of his way "now,all you need to do is record me,and I may consider letting you all live,otherwise hurry up and do your parts!!" He yelled

Adrian made sure to be quite so that kyu won't hear "alright listen,I have my people transporting some equipment I bought a while back,I NEED this equipment to build my redeemer,it's a specialized mech,it wont take me too long to build it maybe a full day at least,but if mettalix try's to destroy this region or attack anyone I will send out my forces to help you and anyone else who chooses to fight him meanwhile while I build it,I have formidable people and allies to aid in our fight with him and any other villain, if I let kyu hear then she will want to go and fight as well,now we can't stop her from going ,but make sure she doesn't know about these equipment or if anything happens to them,because she will be reckless and she'll try to fight and she's not fully healed yet,my healing serum has nearly healed her fully but not enough,I need these parts,only two of the transports can be destroyed and there are 10 in total so I need you to take this" he said handing him a small phone "it's a camera on the vehicles,on the bottom right is a danger level and it detects any possible threats at at 50 foot radius and if it goes red or any color other than green then I need you to let me know,I'm counting on you sun,but for now spend some quality time with your father and Kyu,just check the phone every so often but you can take breaks whenever....give her the thing I never was and did not be able to give to her...attention and care........and ask rose what happened to hydri...." he said looking at him

Kyu looked up at suns father "hey umm if it's ok to ask how did you get that scar?" She asked as she rubbed her shoulder and groaned slightly in pain

Last edited:
"Oh, this?" Vulcan asked with a chuckle, pointing at the scar on his eye. "Well, you see, I was out training in the mountains one day when I was ambushed by a golisopod." he recalled, smirking. "He thought he could take me down, but I showed that insect what I was made of!"

Sun gave a nod to Adrian. "You have my word." he said. He then walked back into the living room and sat beside Kyu just as Vulcan finished. "Funny, Dad, because Mom told me SHE gave you the scar after you called her a 'hotheaded tomboy idiot' back when you were kids." Vulcan flinched and gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh come on, Sun, did you really have to bring that up?" he said. "Well, that's true, but the whole fighting a golisopod is a true story as well." he corrected.

"Riiiight." Sun said with a smirk, which soon faded as he turned to Rose. "By the way, Rose...what happened to Hydri?" Rose flinched through her tears as she looked up at Sun, and the infernape could see the answer clearly in her eyes. Without saying a word, he looked down to the floor, holding back his grief. And that moment he made a vow to tear both Metallix and whoever killed Hydri to pieces.

kyu smirked "well dang,guess you shouldn't call have called her th......" she then saw the look in roses eyes and she stood up,she went to Adrian and grabbed his bag,she got some bandages from it and she started bandaging up her wounds,she was grunting from moving a lot but she has a fire to her eyes as her eyes returned to there red glow,she then went and turned on suns television and it immediately showed mettalix on the news channel "guys watch this,the metal jerk is on" she said as she sat down and she gripped her hands in anger as she saw him "we're on arnt we? Oh ok well hello everyone in alola,I am mettalix,the one who will bring you all fear,in one weeks time I will start destroying your putrid town,and then the entire region,but don't worry all of you since I will select a few that I will not kill,I will tear them from there fleshly desires and they will help me rebuild everything once I destroy all of life" he then held up his hand and it showed a picture of Kyu with her black hair and it shows her with the hole In her chest and stomach "this little girl she' was able to control time and dimensions,and now she is dead,she may not be physically dead but her resolve and fighting spirit are, she was potentially one of the few strongest Pokémon,there are others and that's why I came here today,don't worry I offer all of you a chance,I want to test my new abilities and I will continue to evolve,and I will search all over the region for worthy fighters,and if the region runs out of them then we'll hehehe.... let's just say I'll destroy the entire island And move on to the next,now if no one accepts my challenge within a day I'll just skip the fight and destroy everyone and everything" he said
"
Oh and just like this Gardevoir, Kyu faraday" he said and his vizor winked "I will be accepting all comers" he said and Kyu just stared at the TV as it shown to everyone in the room and she just glared at him,pissed from the insult he just gave to her
"Now that that is out of the way I have a special message to someone" he said as his vizors went red and he looked deep in to the camera "I will find you zephyr....you can't hide forever....and in the possibility you do will will kill sun myself since you seem to have a deep hatred for him....if I kill him your resolve will shatter into a million pieces like I have done to Kyu and her spirit...now that that is done if your all wondering who created me,you could thank the billionaire Adrian corona,while he may not have intended for me to do this he still created me" he said and then he chuckled "well I bid you all the best of luck,this will repeat on many other channels in case you missed something,but for now" he said as he pointed his blaster to the ground "let me make a demonstration for my power,let me show you how this pawn just got an upgrade" he said as he blasted the floor and destroyed the entire studio and everything in it

Kyu just stared at the static of the Tv and she just gripped her clothes and you could feel her aura slowly building up as her emotions are going at a million miles per hour,she then stared at sun and Vulcan with a destroyed look in her eyes and the bandages around her stomach and chest were getting red from the blood from her wounds as they just opened up again,but all she could do was stare at sun with the shattered look in her eyes and she desperatly needed some form of comfort,all of the stress and fear caught up with her and it was evident in her eyes

Adrian just stared at his computer in shock and he can't believe mettalix destroyed that place,he thought of mentioning the revival place but he stayed silent as he had to bring him back himself but it will be nearly impossible,but it's the least he can do after all he has done and if he could bring him back somehow then maybe they won't always think he's bad and he just typed a few things on his computer to finish the designs of his work and he slowly realized he was being sad of hydri s death himself

Last edited:
Sun gently wrapped his arms around Kyu to comfort her, his eyes full of the same blazing determination as her. "Well, at least now we know how to find him." he said. "Hey Rose, mind helping Kyu out?" The sylveon nodded and wrapped her ribbons around Kyu's injuries before channeling heal pulse through them, slowly closing the wounds with her soothing aura. "We better start training tomorrow. There's no telling how long it'll be before Metallix targets us." the infernape suggested.

"Indeed. But that was still some impressive power." Vulcan chuckled. "Sun, I didn't come here alone. Your old master has forseen this, and he's ready to begin a new lesson when you are." He sat down on the other couch, turning off the TV with the remote.

Zephyr's eyes closed after the broadcasted announcement as a smile formed on his face. "That machine still insists on pestering me, all because I was smarter..." he chuckled. "He's like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum when his parents deny him a shiny new toy."

"Lord Zephyr," a voice in the darkness beside him growled, "We are ready to intercept the robot at your com-"

"No." Zephyr cut him off, "I will intervene if I must, but for now, the threat is far off. There's no need to get involved yet." Another member of his syndicate opened his mouth to protest, but closed his mouth after noticing the eagerness in his boss's eyes. Zephyr wasn't afraid at all. If anything...he relished in the thought of sending that pile of scrap into oblivion.

Mettalix just kicked a few rubble away as he saw that everything around him was destroyed "hmm...well what can I do all day....no one has ever said I can't attack any other regions" he said with a smirk and he chuckled at the thought as he flew to another region with his thrusters,he won't take things too far since he doesn't want to attack the whole world at once,but he figures he will defeat some very powerful Pokémon as he goes on to a nearby region,he will make an example and show that he is not joking "just till they wait,soon they'll see...they'll all see" he said as he flew on and he searched for the strongest Pokémon he could find of that region and once he found his target,he chuckled "well,no need to spare any of them,in fact I gotta make sure I won't get too carried away" he said as he rushed on down

Kyu looked up "......" she stayed silent as she was healed and once she was healed she still kept her blood covered bandages on as she stood up and looked at sun "so,when will we start?" She asked and then Adrian spoke up "I umm I have something to say I umm the transports made it to my house safe and sound,once I'm done with it mettalix won't be able to stand a chance,but for now I must show you a friend of mine,I'll be busy with....things" he said as he pressed a button on his computer and you could hear loud thuds come closer and closer and then a large twenty foot robot bent down and looked through the windows "oooo this is a nice house you have here!" A woman with an Australian accent said as the robot sat down as gently as it can on the front lawn,making sure not to mess with anything or to crash in to anything,once the robot was close to the ground the top opened up and a woman wearing a battle suit came out of the mech,she then made her way into the house,making sure to take off her shoes just in case they got mad if she tracked any dirt
"I'd like you to meet Nadia,she is one of my finest commandos and she basically serves me,now I called her here so that she can follow you guys to wherever you guys will train, now don't worry she won't intervene with your guys training but in the case mettalix attacks she will assist you,plus there is a communicator on her mech on the case I need to come and assist,you can never be too safe nowadays" he said and she Took off her helmet and let her short brown hair loose,she then scratched her itchy head "errr sorry about the mech thing,I don't know where else to put it,master Adrian makes some pretty sick robots and I just figured instead of being cooped up in a command post all the time I can see some Pokémon train together " she said shaking kyus hand and offering her hand to Vulcan and sun

Last edited: