• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Mettalix tapped his head "ah ah ah.. that won't work on me,not even the brilliant scientist adrian corona can do that,I could kill you two right now,if I wasn't so certain of my victory" he said and kyu scoffed "you had to use some of your power to beat a weakened version of me!! When I get to my full power you'll pay metal tin can" she said and mettalix chuckled "I'd love to see you try you worthless mistake" he said as he tapped more into the artifacts power and his power nearly doubled again,kyus eyes bogled at the feeling of his rise in energy and then she said "we will stop you metallic...just you wait" she said as they teleported off

Kyu teleported in the middle of suns house and she painted in exasperation "dammit...I should have rested.....if I did we could have beat him!....." she said tired like and she said "we need to find adrian..he's the genius who got us in this mess so maybe he has a plan..but first I need some rest" she said as she sat down on the couch while she wondered how pandora and the rest were still sleeping through all of this

Ken crumpled to the ground. His right arm was broken and he had 2 gashes on his chest. "Aagh... My power did a number on me, didn't it... K-kyu... you okay..." he said weakly. Ken looked in the fridge, grabbed a slice of pizza and ate it.

Last edited:
Kyu chuckled "y-yeah I'm holding up ok" she said and she got his arm and said "this may hurt a little" she said and with one swift movement she snapped the arm in place and he felt his arm healing slowly,she then started using heal pulse on his body,but then Ken notices she's dropping some blood from the bandages and the bandages got an even darker red color

"Kyu! Y-your bandages!" Ken ran and got some more bandages and rewrapped her injury. "Take it easy, okay. We both need to take it easy for a few days."

She held an arm out and she didn't take the bandages "it's ok dude I wanna keep these bloody bandages on....they remind me of the people I lost and plus they just look pretty cool" she said with a laugh
The bandages stopped bleeding but now all of the entire bandage around her is completely red with dried blood
Mettalix just sat in the forest as he was thinking "huh well that was interesting..I just require attention towards making sure I'm not entirely annihilated" he said as he was just sitting on a rock

"Heh...true... Anyways, what do we have to eat?" Ken asked while eating the slice of pizza he forgot about. Ken wrapped a bandage around his chest to stop the bleeding. "When does Sun come back? I'm sure he's going to be happy to see that we're okay."

Last edited:
She smiled "yeah I'm sure he will,anyways he gave me a note and I gotta read it,just knock on someone's door and say your a friend of mine who's starved,I am as well mad I don't wanna invade there house" she said with a giggle,she then said "hey lemme heal your bleeding" she said as she started using heal pulse on him,once she's done she then got the note out of her breast shirt and she began reading it while sitting on the couch

Kyu raised her eyebrow "your one of the few Pokémon I met who wears human clothes,me I need to buy new ones since this dress is torn and ripped,maybe I should try to wear human clothes sometime,it's funny cause I have a phone too but I train so much that I don't even know where it is anymore I lost it years ago,it's kinda not useful to me when I can just use my psychic for a lot of things" She said questioningly,then she said "hey and try not to move your arm that much,I cracked it back in place but it's still shattered,broken arms are really hard to heal with heal abilities but dad will fix it when he comes back" she said as she stretched and then winced in pain as the wound from her stomach opened again

"Meh. I'm a tad bit self conscious. Do you need stitches, because I do know how to stitch a wound up." Ken said concernedly to Kyu. Ken looked in his bag and pulled out a needle and thread.

Kyu sweat dropped and she held her arms out "errr I'm good,that metal jerk shoved his sword through my chest and stomach it'll heal" she said as she gently put his arms down so that hem wouldn't be holding the needle up

"Okay then." Ken put the needle and thread back into his bag. "The reason that I carry this around is for a just in case thing. I've had to use this before." Ken sat back down on the couch. "Thank god we got out of there, though. H-he was too strong..."

She sighed "no...we were just too tired and weak to face against him,I could have turned the tables if I used my power burst or my time skip but I'm too hungry and weakened to use it" she said and then she noticed something "even though he gets stronger with almost no logic,he got wounded by us when we were weak....he may have a weakness after all" she said and then shrugged "I'll just leave that to dad to find out,I'm too tired to think about it right now,oh yeah I forgot..the note" she said as she started reading the note

Se looked at him with a (really?) sarcastic look ".....a robot who we have no info on would be weak to ghost Pokémon,....look I get where your coming from but first off Adrian made it so I'm pretty sure it has a counter for almost anything" she said "and Adrian made it have a recovery program so...either we destroy him completely or whatever plan Adrian has....I'm sure he has something" she said and then she said "I'm still reading it wait"

Se rubbed her temple "I don't know......maybe if there's the smallest piece of it left he can recover just from that....I don't know HOW it does but since it was made by Adrian,I'm not TOO surprised.....we have to COMPLETELY destroy it and leave no trace....cause if there's even the smallest piece then he can recover...." she said deep in thought and then said "once I finish reading the note,if sun wants to train alone then I'll go meet up with my older brother....I think he's still stronger than me and he said he can teach my some new tricks whenever I need to see him.....he's really wise but can be cocky and kind of a jerk....but I have to go train with him,you wanna come along once we get something to eat and rest?" She asked

(sorry I took so long. My life's been getting really busy as of late)

The note read:

At the school field with Dad and my master. feel free to tag along if you want.
-Sun

Suddenly, a pillar of fire erupted over the school field, illuminating the night sky and the neighborhood below. As it blazed, a yell of fury echoed from it's base. The flames died out as quickly as they had appeared, though, returning the suburbs to it's peaceful night.

Sun collapsed to his knees once more to the bottom of the crater he burned into the field, every atom of his strength gone. He had been training for hours without rest, but he wasn't going to let his fatigue slow him down. "Well? Are you going to continue?" Vulcan said, having activated his mega stone. "Or are you done for the day?" The blaziken awaited a response from the infernape before the latter simply flopped over from exhaustion, passing out. Vulcan smirked. "Teenagers."

"He was close that time, certainly, but the whelp still has a long way to go." an Oranguru said as he watched with Coach Machamp on the sidelines. Machamp simply nodded, a little taken aback by what had happened.

Ooc (it's alright :v as long as your not dead heh)
Kyu smiled a smile she read the note and she stood up "I guess I'll go tag along with sun,I already sent a psychic message to my bro and told em where to go,I'm sure he'll teach me a few moves" she said to ken as she held onto him and teleported to the middle of the field
Kyu looked around the field as it was burning and destroyed and she saw sun passed out,she shrugged "huh....normal day I guess" she thought as she waved to the oranguru and Vulcan "hey! I just came by since I heard you guys were training,and nice to meet you oranguru sir,the names Kyu faraday" she said with a bow in respect and then she turnt to sun "ummm.....should I like heal him or something?" She asked Before she let out a small smirk "or is he just too tired?" She said

A gallade received a message from a gardevoir and he heard it silently while he was investigating a dojo that was recently broken in to "huh.....been a while Kyu.....hope you've been training....there's a lot you need to know" he thought as he started running across buildings and going towards her last location

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ms. Farada-a-ay..." Oranguru began before his eyes glanced her over. Whoa...Sun, you really know how to pick your women. First that sweet Lopunny, and now...hehehehehe.... "Ahem. Yes, It's nice to meet you as well." he said, quickly regaining his composure as Vulcan rolled his eyes. "And don't worry about Sun there. He's just a little tired out." he beckoned to her, holding out his hand to shake.

Zephyr sat back down on his throne when he returned to his hideout, smiling to himself as he recalled the battle he had. With someone like Metallix on my side, at least for now, I'll have time to go over my plans and make sure there're no chinks in them.

Kyu admired vulcans mega form she really seemed to find it look awesome,her eyes having a childlike sparkle before quickly shaking vulcans hand "your mega evolution looks awesome! Oh and thanks! Is it cool if I have a sparring match with my brother here? Cause I don't know where else to go...me and my friend here was just attacked by mettalix when I found him a few miles from here.....we barley managed to escape and he wasn't even using half his power against us....i shouldn't have attacked him when I barley recovered from my last match with him" she said with a straight face and all of a sudden a loud growl was heard from her stomach and her cheeks blushed a bright red and she rubbed the back of her head and grinned sheepishly "ummm can we get something to eat? I haven't ate in like...two days,guess that's another reason I lost pretty bad against him" she said giggling a bit

A gallade had just reached outside of the school near the forest and saw that the forest was a bit destroyed and he looked in awe around him "such a beautiful forest....sad that parts of it are destroyed" he thought and then he saw a bloody figure laying agaisnt a tree and the gallade Kneeled beside it and he checked his tags that he has "Mason eh?....well it seems you were in a battle for your life....and you took parts of the forest with you to the afterlife....I sense fire and shadow energy remnants around here....dangit "he said with a sigh as he took off again and he knew he was nearby where they were

Mettalix tapped his foot as he was getting bored sitting on a rock all the time but he figured he would wait there and just admire the scenery.....well the thought of destroying it anyways "huh I wonder....how the hell did I gain a conscious?...seems even I don't know the extent of my origins" he thought as he was in the same region he fought that zoarark and he was thinking "hmm....well I'd like to hear his plans before I suggest something that could take out at least two people in this little battle....I already have a few safety measures in case he turns on me last second which...judging him....seems like a likely scenario " he thought as he chuckled at the thought of it,his deep mettalic voice sounding strangely similar to one of an arcosion,he pulled out the spherical artifact from his chest and actually began studying it,in the inside of it many sparkling lights were reflecting off the walls of it,the center looking like the outer rims of our galaxy and it shined a bright yellow-white combination,he started reading off its signatures and he studied on the very top of a large building

Adrian said "so umm chief? Once all of this is done and if I save the world from mettalix,what's gonna happen to me? Am I gonna go back to jaiiilll orrr" He said as he kept an eye on Nadia that she wouldn't sneak off or anything

Last edited:
the Chief let out a sigh. "Well, you still need to attend your trial after this, but you won't be imprisoned while waiting anymore. With everything about your guilt still technically up in the air, you're free to stay at home if you wish as long as you don't leave the region, and attend trial." he explained. Manetric was snoozing in the corner of his office.

"Hey!" A voice shouted from behind Metallix. "You the robot who's been causing trouble around here?" Standing there was none other than Team Skull's leader, Guzma. "REAL scary blowing up a building full of defenseless civilians." he added sarcastically. (#MetaGames)

"No, no, we don't mind at all, feel free. One moment..." Oranguru said, his eyes glowing as he restored the field to how it was before with psychic and a bunch of extra soil they had brought along. Then after condensing the soil, he turned to Kyu. "There. Now you and your brother have even ground to fight on." he added. He then laid Sun on the bleachers, something dangling from around the Infernape's neck as he did so.

Vulcan soon returned with a very large amount of food, setting up a banquet with the coach's help. "You know, I wonder if this new power, given Kyu's description, is even going to be enough to take him down." he wondered, looking up at the sky.

"Knowing Sun, he'll find a way to beat him with or without it." Machamp chuckled. "He actually managed to best ME after all." His four arms were busy weaving together a berry salad as he spoke. "Alright, come and get it!"

Kyu drooled at the sight of the food and she began getting some food and eating at a fast pace,once she was done with the first plate she said "hey,this new power you guys are talking about sounds interesting,what is it?" She said while she got some more food "mettalix is an interesting one,me and Ken turnt him to dust but he came back from a small piece of himself and he appeared even stronger,when he absorbed that artifact thing his power just grew exponentially with no logic,he'll be a tough one but nothing we can't handle" she said with a wink and then a voice was heard from the top of the school "so you still eat a lot huh sis? If you eat too much your gonna pop" it said,it then jumped from the top of the building to the middle of the field and it was a gallade,he looked like most ballades except he was a few inches taller then most other gallades,kyu smiled "hey bro!! It's been a while" she said and the gallade shrugged "you called me over,figured I'll teach you some moves that adrian never mentioned to you" he said and he held his arm out to vulcan "pleasure to meet you,the names Slade,and I see you guys have a banquet" he said and he then turnt to the oranguru and machamp and he nodded "I've heard of you guru,same to you Coach,I believe I went to this school a few years before my sister" he said with a soft smile

Mettalix looked behind and saw the man,he couldn't recognize him for a second until he saw his attire "well well well if it isn't.....you" he said as he doesn't know what his name is "look I clearly set up a time limit to when my tournament will begin,what you can't tell time?" He said with a chuckle as he crossed his arms

Adrian nodded "oh ok I understand,and I believe Nadia had something to talk to you about" he said and Nadia nodded "yes,can we speak in private though? It's just a quick question" she said and Adrian raised his eyebrow in suspicion

the Chief nodded and led her out of the office and into the conference room. "So what is it you need to talk about?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yo, metal head, 's far as I recall, you never mentioned a time limit! You said that you'd be flying around looking for challengers! So here I am!" Guzma said. "Wanna know what destruction is? Here it is in human form, it's ya boy, Guzma!" He then took out a Pokeball and grinned. "So we doin' this or what?"

"Yeah, welcome back, slugger!" Machamp said with a grin. "It's good to see you've been keeping up your training."

"I'm sorry, I don't recall you..." Oranguru said, looking over Slade. "Could you kindly clarify?" Just then, a moan from the bleachers alerted everyone there as Sun stirred in his sleep. Then he opened his eyes and looked up.

"How long...was I out...?" he muttered, barely moving.

Kyu giggled "just for a few minutes since I got here,me and my bro were just gonna start a little sparring session" she said and slade nodded before saying "oh you must be mistaken guru,I have heard only OF you,we've never met" he said to clarify his earlier sentence before winking at the machamp "yep,after I graduated I started teaching students in the art of combat,it's actually quite livening" he said before he turnt to sun "ahh so your the one who kyu has a very special connection to eh? Well nice to meet you" he said with a bow to him

Metallix sighed and then shrugged "what the hell I have nothing better to do,I didn't actually mention the time limit you are correct,but i might as well say this,if all the competitors in an area are defeated by me or if no one challenges me,I'll just destroy it in its entirety,so if you lose and if anyone doesn't challenge me,all of this city will be destroyed" he said as he got out his purple blade "You should feel honored,if you haven't bothered me I wouldn't have destroyed this city,now I change my mind" he said as he charged his energy and there's a few electrical sparks surrounding the area

Nadia nodded "ok well umm....I've heard you've imprisoned him and you two seem to know each other well,I just wanted to ask if he was evil,because some of his recent actions made me curious,if I question him he'll kill me" she said nonchalantly as if it was normal

The chief was taken aback by this rather casual way of saying such a thing. "Well, to answer your question, he has a split personality disorder. One side of him is a kind gentleman, the other a classic mad scientist." he replied. "While he has done some...questionable things, I wouldn't exactly label him as 100% evil." He paused a moment and sighed. "He's lost many precious people, too, such as the recently murdered Lucius Pine, whom he was good friends with."

"Yeah, sorry, tin man, but as long as Team Skull stands, nothing threatens us!" Guzma said, hurling his pokeball. "Get 'im, Golisopod!" he shouted, as the giant bug Pokemon landed before the robot with a mighty crash and a roar. "use First Impression!" Golisopod obeyed it's trainer's command, rushing at the mechanical behemoth and crashing into it like a rampaging bulldozer.

"Yeah...you too." Sun said as he sat up, still feeling sore. Oranguru, Machamp, and Vulcan cleared the field so the match might begin.

"By the way, Kyu, you'll find out in due time. For now, you have a match to fight in. Best of luck." Vulcan said as he made his way to the bleachers with Sun.

Kyu nodded with a smile "I'll be sure to try to win,although he's been getting strong as well so I'm not too sure" she said before making her way to one part of the field
Slade smirked "well kyu you ready? Sorry to say but you stand no chance,try not to hurt yourself too much" he said cockily and kyu smiled a mischievous grin "cocky as ever huh? well I'm sure I'll do my best,but it's been a long time since you bested me and I've learnt a few new tricks as well" she said before the ballads was in a fighting stance "well show me it then" he said,then in nearly an instant kyu was in front of him using her time skip and she threw a punch to his stomach,but he caught the fist with a grunt and kyu gasped "h-how? I can skip time?!?" She said before slade said "you've shown me this already,I've learnt your time skip isn't entirely unstoppable" he said before he roundhouse kicked her to the other side of the field
Kyu rubbed her chin "well ok then,guess it's time I go out full power!" She said and she activated her aura burst,a red aura flaring around her and slade looked slightly surprised "oh...seems you've learnt to not die from that,wel come at me" he said as he has his left foot forward and his right arm extended towards her

Mettalix was caught off guard from the sudden attack,but he bent down and grabbed at the large bugs chest at the last second and he skidded back while he held him in place "well arnt you interesting?" He said before he drew out his purple blade and did a horizontal cut swipe towards the creatures chest

Nadia nodded slowly taking in what he's saying "I see.....well his other personality side of him.....I noticed his eye color changes sometimes so I guess this explains it....but can a human really change it at will like that?" She asked curiously

"Well, that's exactly the problem...both of his sides struggle for control, and he can wind up anywhere in between the two personalties, like a spectrum." the Cheif explained. "At least, that's my theory, anyways."

"Sucker Punch!" Guzma roared, and before the blade could land on the bug type, Metallix was struck by a powerful blow that knocked him off balance. "Now use Waterfall!" Again, Golisopod charged, lunging at Metallix with the force of a raging torrent.

The four Pokemon in the bleachers watched with interest as the battle continued, Sun fiddling with the crystal around his neck as he observed.

Last edited:
Adrian kept on watching with his watch to mettalixs energy signature "ugh...why does HE have the Tacitus and not me..." he thought as he scanned the surrounding area

Mettalix stumbled for a bit with a dent in his head and when he saw the large creature charging at him he waited until it was just about to hit him,then suddenly he let out a primal roar and a burst of energy was exerted out of his body towards the creature

Kyu charged towards him and surrounded him with shadow balls,every time she tried to punch him a shadow ball appeared at the opposite side,but the gallade was smart and he chopped each shadow ball with his blades and he kept on either using her own force against her when she threw a punch or he merely lightly tapped and pushed each punch,kyu growled and she charged up a power up punch towards his face,the gallade was hit and he skidded back a few feet with a small cut on his cheek "well you hit me....good,always keep your opponent thinking and on there toes,because then they will eventually make a mistake and you must exploit that" he said before he was ready for her next assault but kyu growled "take this seriously! Your barley trying,I can handle it!" She yelled at him

Nadia rubbed her chin in thought "huh...that's actually quite interesting....well I'll still follow his commands to the end,thank you very much this was more helpful than you think" she said lightly hugging him in a sign of respect

"Any time, miss." The chief said with a smile. He then led her back to his office. "Alright, we've finished our conversation." he told the scientist as he sat down at his desk.

Golisopod was struck by the blast and tumbled back, stopping just three feet from Guzma with a snarl. "Hang in there, big guy!" Guzma said, "Use Leech Life!" Golisopod stood up and roared as he charged once more, staying light on his feet and jabbing Metallix with a light-green aura-coated clawed arm. As the claws pierced the machine's armor, the arachnid began to drain him of his energy, recovering from the damage he recieved.

The robot smirked as he held on to his claw which were sticking on to us body "awee how cute,you want my energy? Well take as much as you like,in return" he said as he suddenly picked him up and he threw him on the ground with a frightening amount of force and he used the back of his boot heel to hit his abdomen "I'll just hold on to your claw! And I'll make sure you'll be hurt enough to not try that again!" He yelled as he started putting pressure on the bugs chest

Slade merley shook his head "no kyu.....I had to use some of my power to block your assault and even then I still got hit....but you are not ready" he said and kyu whined "come on!!! I'm sure I can handle it! I can't just learn from me hitting you once" she argues and slade said "well that is true,but I was going to tell you of a new technique I've learnt while giving you some pointers...it's sort of a transformation but if used correctly could turn the tide of almost any battle" he said and kyu listened on with interest and slade continued "see,while training with my pupils I've found out we have life energy,this energy helps us move and live and do what we do best which is combat,think of it as sort of a health bar in a video game you seem to like much,"he said with a small chuckle before continuing
"I've learnt that with short bursts you could use this energy to boost your attacks to an insane level,if you use it in bursts then the effect on your life energy will be next to minimal on your health,but I've also learnt that the lower health you have when you use it,the longer it can last,however if you use it too much then the results are....well I imagine you would slowly die since I've never seen what would happen if it goes on for too long,im still new to this concept as well and have yet to find out the full extent of this technique,but if you use that power kyu then you'll have the potential to turn the tide of any battle,however I can't teach you this,I've only taught two other people this technique and they each got it in there own separate ways so I imagine it's different for a lot of people,I'm just telling you this so that you can learn to achieve this power...and you need to learn to keep a calm mind in battle while at the same time use your emotions to fuel your power more since I've noticed the angrier you get the more stronger you become,plus your jokes are really distracting so I suggest you use that as well to your advantage" he said smiling as kyu made a mental note on what he said before saying "I'm ready....to take you on at full power....I'll think of several things that's made me angry so that I can be at level ground with you" she said with a ready expression and slade sighed before turning to the others "what do you guys think? Should I use my full power? I'm just afraid for her safety but she seems really confident" he said

Adrian nodded before he sat up and stretched "well that'll be all chief thank you very much,well I have to go do a favor to someone" he said before he quickly told him "chief.....I suggest you start thinking on either evacuating the city or at least warning these people...because I fear mettalix will have no mercy and will use anyone to win this" he said as his eyes turnt green

Last edited:
ooc(whistling, sorry.) Ken watched Kyu spar with her brother, admiring her skill. Maybe we do have a chance against it. "Kyu! You're doin great!"

Slade looked up at the greninja and he chuckled "well I see noones rooting for me eh? Well I'll ask you first,do you think I should use my full power against her?i just feel like she's not ready" he said as he stretched his arms in preparation
"Of course I'll have to ask the others but since I haven't heard from you in a while I'll ask you first" he said

Slade chuckled at his response and said "even if she wasn't weakened she wouldn't be able to handle me" he said as he looked on to the others "what do you guys think? She hasn't healed yet and is still recovering from both getting stabbed and taking a beating from this metal guy and a bishop,yet she is very determined to fight me,her aura alone is just as strong as if she wasn't weakened in the first place,so what do you guys think?" He asked everyone else as kyu tapped her foot impatiently as she used recover on herself to slowly heal

Slade thought for a moment before kyu yelled "hey! Lemme get a turn first! I don't need the rest,I can't rest unless if I see his full power against mine!" She yelled as slade shrugged with a smirk "you heard it from her not me,but after our match I guess I'm up for it,however I need to hear an opinion from the others on whether I should do this or not,wouldn't want anyone uncomfortable with this go unheard,besides this won't last long so you don't have to wait too long" he said and then he said with a wink "besides,Kyu deserves some time with her boyfriend over there,I'll make sure this won't last long" he said and kyus face was a bright red "w-whatever...I g-guess" she said as she tried to hide her blush

Last edited:
"Alright, although she's stronger than you think. Saved me a couple of times. Besides, she may be even stronger than me, though I doubt it. No offense." Ken said.