• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Um hi there........" she whispered hiding behind esu a bit afraid of his brother because his voice was so loud that is hurt her ears which where sencitive to loud and high pitched noises

"Kakku, quiet down. She's a friend and she'll be staying with us for a month? Her names ghost, ghost this is my oldest brother Kakki," Esu introduced the two rubbing his fore head with his free hand when his brother's voice was to loud. The other gijinka gave a bright smile and laughed before jumping into the driver's seat and started the car. Esu opened the door for Ghost before waiting for her to get in.

She got in "thanks for this esu" she said before he shut the down as she smiled at him and got herself buckled in she started to read a book that was in brelle

"No problem. She lives on pallet street," Esu told his brother as he jumped into his seat. The boy's wings looked cramped alittle but he seemed to be used to it. Kakku nodded and started driving, smiling evilly at his brother, "oh no don't you dare"!

"So Ghost how long have you and my brother been dating," the older gijinka laughed when his sibling groaned and hit his head on the window.

"We aren't dating! We are just friends that's it," Esu growled and the two argued for a bit before they pulled into pallet street, "what does your house look like"?

Um its a mansion if that helps at least that's what dad calls it" she said trying to remember something that could be of use to them "oh there is a froslass statue on the front gate"

"Alright, well here we are," Esu said and hopped out of the car after the came to a stop. He moved around to Ghost's door and opened it for her, telling his brother to wait. He fixed his scarf and headphones that sat around his neck as they were starting to fall off. His wings were pressed against his back in a relaxed stance, "let's go grab your stuff and make sure your dads okey with this".

Alright" as she got out a blue blur ran into her as she squealed in surprise "orin what are you doing what's wrong with you" she said laughing as she sat up orin said nothing as he started to lead her to her father's study as she looked back at esu in confusion when they got there she knocked on the door "dad you in there?"

Last edited:
Esu followed her in, standing a respective distance away. His back was straight and wings held in a proper way. He watched the riolu as he stood by Ghost with a titled head, "you sure it's okey for us to go in there".

"I don't want to interrupt something," Esu peered at the study door. He brushed some of his hair back into place and fiddled with his headphones as he waited for the froslass gijinka's reply.

Esu followed her in, still keeping his distance. The noivern gijinka looked around at the craftsmanship and nodded his approval subtly. He stopped when she stopped and looked at ghost's father, "hello, sir. My name is Esu. It is good to meet you".

He filed his hands behind his back and kept his wings inline. Eyes scanning over the older gijinka carefully, the teenager's stance not trying to challenge Ghost's father as he wasn't sure how much the older man was protective of his leader position.

Ah yes your the esu my little ghost is head over heels for and I see you know when another dragon can tell you are trying to challenge them excellent, now then down to business why is it you are here so early from school ghost you said you wanted to talk about something" ghost was beetroot red her hood pulled down her face in embarrassment which caused her father to laugh "dad I don't like him like that and we are here to ask if I could stay with esus family?" She asked though her hood

"She wishes to stay with me and my family for the time you are gone," Esu stepped a little forward, testing the waters a little. His wings relaxed into more comfortable position, his eyes meeting the other mans. His shoulders were still squared and hands behind his back, "my brother and I gave her a ride here so that she could ask you".

He now stood beside Ghost and turned his head, eyes flickering over to the man to try and get the girl to say what she had told him earlier. The noivern gijinka then stood to look back at ghost's father.

She bit her lip and opened her mouth to speak only to close it "I can't i just can't esu I'm just to scared" she muttered so only he could hear as her father's eyes narrowed dangerously in warning

Esu positioned himself so that he wouldn't challenge the other dragon type gijinka. His wings lowered and his gaze shot to the floor. His head bowed in respect, "I didn't mean to insult you, sir. I was just moving so that we wouldn't be yelling across the room at eachother".

"It's okey, you don't have to," Esu whispered back before raising his head. The teenager looked back at the man and nodded toward Ghost, "so will you give her permission to stay with me and my family while you are away. I hope you know hat I will not let any harm come to her as will those I live with".

Hmmm..well I can see that you hold true to your word and ghost told me what you did for her when she first got to school so for that i thank you esu was it I will allow it on one condition" he said as ghost muttered a thanks to esu

"And what will that condition be, sir? I will to take it up no matter how hard it may be," Esu stood straight and flared his wings a small bit to show he meant what he said. The noivern gijinka nodding subtly when he heard Ghost. His tightened his grip on his wrist behind his back, eyes filled with determination as he kinda showed off a little, "just tell me what I would have to do".

Make sure no harm befalls her and she remains safe in your care no matter what that is my condition boy" he spoke his voice cold as ice and his eyes promiseing pain if they weren't met ghost smiled knowing what he was doing as orin hopped onto her shoulder

"Will do," Esu nodded meeting the older man's gaze with his own. He turned when someone coughed loudly, a older man with yellow hair stood with his arms crossed and an unpleasant look on his face. Esu took a step closer to Ghost and bared his teeth alittle at the new comer who just sneered at him.

"I am here to start taking care of miss Ghost," the older man ignored Esu and walked forward. The older man and Esu stared eachother down before the man looked away and at ghost's father.

Ghost whimpered and hid behind esu as orin growled as a aura sphere formed in his paws her father frowned at the site

"your services won't be needed this time mr. Hypno ghost is going to be staying at a friends house for the month thank you anyways"

"But sir! I have never heard of this young man and I'm guessing neither have you," Mr. Hypno gaped like a fish Pokemon. Esu wrapped his wing around Ghost to hide her from the old man, a growl starting to rise in his throat. Mr. Hypno moved back when it got louder and motioned with his hands at the teenager, "see what I mean, sir! He is obviously out of control"!

Ghost had tears in her eyes as she clung to his jacket and orin let his aura sphere go at him hitting him in the face he was scaring ghost badly and he hated it when ghost was scared or upset as he bared his fangs at him only to get thrown off ghosts shoulder and into a book case "ORIN" she screamed as she stumbled to him and picked him up holding him to her chest

Esu growling turned into snarling and he turned his body to fully face Mr. Hypno. His wings flared and eyes sharpened, completely forgetting the other dragon type gijinka in the room. He bared his teeth and took a step forward in warning to the hypno gijinka but recoiled a little bit when he head started blaring.

The yellow haired yelled threw back and let out a pained gasp. He pointed at the two with a cry of pain. Esu growled and shook off the pain, and started to step forward, the old man crawling backwards away from the boy, "see sir. She has never been violent until she met this boy! He is a bad influence"!

Esu snarled again trying to show he was stronger than the old man, make him back down. His wings were arched to their full length, his teeth bared and eyes narrowed as he slowly stalked closer to the downed man. His head blared in pain again but he ignored it, finally reaching mr. Hypno and pulling the elderly man up by his collar.

Ghost got up her hand alight with blue energy "I want to freeze you from the inside out but that would be to merciful of me how about I just tell my dad what you said you would do if I misbehaved how about that or even just let esu do whatever he wants to you now that sounds like it will be fun to hear" she grinned darkly her hair covering her eyes causing a shadow as her blood red eyes glowed in hatred

"Ghost. Please calm down, I'll move you out to calm down if I have to," Esu turned to look at the the ghost type gijinka, not letting the man out of his grasp. Said man squirmed in his grasp and the noivern gijinka dropped him with a snarl. He backed off and towards his friend, looking over his shoulder at the man on the ground, "leave and don't ever look back here or try and see their family again. I will have you arrested if I hear you try to make contact with my fried again".

Mr. Hypno nodded and scrambled out of the room. Esu made his way to Ghost and patted her shoulder to try and calm her down, "come on bud. He's gone your okey".

She nodded holding orin closer to herself as tears fell "sorry I'm normally not like that it's just-" she said as her father cut her off "just WHAT was all of that about and I had better get an explanation right now" he growled in anger

"Sir, I think it would be best if you calmed down. Your attitude is not helping the situation," Esu growled standing between the parent and child, his wings blocking ghost's father sight of her. He narrowed his eyes, ready to tango with the older gijinka if he need to. He looked over at his shoulder at the crying girl and turned his back to the older man in order to pick up the froslass gijinka and place her in one of the comfortable chairs in the room, "it's okey. It's okey, ghost. He's gone and if he comes back, like I said I'll kick his teeth in".

She nodded as she wiped her eyes "thanks esu" she said smiling at him "can you tell him I know I won't be able to even if I try" she said frowning again as her father growled in anger at esu

"If that is what you want. Your daughter was to scared to tell you this but that man you let into your home, you let torture her. He did not let her use her cane not let her riolu help her. He threatened her with something no one should ever be threatened with. He threatens to defile her and made her fear him," Esu tried to explain, his back straight and wings extended to their full length, not caring if the stance was challenging the other man. He was upset and would fight anyone that tried to fight him at this point.

He was shocked at this "i-is this true ghost please tell it's not" he pleaded as ghost only nodded at him saying it was true "that is it" he growled as he went to the phone and called the police

"See I told you it was best that we told him," Esu nodded to the man lowering his challenge stance. His phone went off and the boy replied to his brother who was still waiting outside. He furled his wings once again and stood a little bit away. He calmed himself and looked around once again. Esu texted his brother again and told him not to freak if cops showed up and texted his grandmother when she asked where they were.

Let's go get my clothes and go I don't want to be here anymore right now" she muttered as her father put a hand on her shoulder "why don't we take care of orin first ghost he needs it" she just nodded as she looked his way I'm sorry for not telling you i-I was just scared" she said as she turned and hugged him "i know dear I know"

Last edited:
Esu stood away from the two trying not to feel awkward as the two hugged. The noivern gijinka moved towards the door and stood there, looking around. He folded his wings back up and leaned up against a wall as he waited for the two. He pulled out his phone and started playing games on it. He hummed to himself as he play a game where he had a lot of progress in, waiting to be told what he should do.

I'll take orin to get him healed while you too get her things together" he said taking orin as ghost made her way to the door "and boy don't even think about taking anything am I understood" he said with a cold tone as he left with the riolu to heal him

Last edited:
"What would I take! Who do you think I am," Esu waved his arms after the man before turning to look at ghost. He walked up to the ghost type patted her on the shoulder, "so uh, lets go grab your stuff".

He then walked back over to the door, opening and holding so that the other could walk through them. The dragon type gijinka held his wings with a proud yet non challenging stance and used his free arm to comb through his short hair, "I don't know much around, this place so I'm hoping you can kinda go off of your feets memory".

Who do you think I am an idiot of course I can you dork" she her voice holding laughter as she went and headed up the stairs to her bed room and got on the floor to find her suit case and backpack under her bed

Last edited:
Esu followed the girl and looked at everything as they walked. The noivern gijinka eyes were bright as he had never seen stuff like this, so expensive. He stood by the door to ghost's door as he didn't know if he was allowed in, leaning against the door frame as he watched the girl move by memory or atleast that's why she knew where everything was he guessed.

She grabbed them and pulled them out and went to get some cloths she pulled out several tank tops, t-shirts, jackets, and pants as well as a few other things as she went to put them in the suit case "hey esu could you go and get my tooth brush, paste, and my hair brush please?" She asked putting the cloths in the suit case

"Yeah, where's the bathroom," Esu asked pushing off of the wall to grab what he had been asked. The black and blue haired boy looked around to see if he could see the door or a place that looked like the bathroom or one of the objects. He didn't see anything that looked like the objects in question so he just waited to be told where to go.