• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Yah fat load that did aparently" she said as she finished her breakfast and went to get dressed and ready herself putting all her books and supplies in her bag as she went orin having returned with something in his paws seeing esu he stopped and tilted his head

"Hey little dude. What do you got," Esu crouched down to the riolu's height and pointed to what he was holding. His wings were folded nearly and his hair was also fixed, the blue splashed making it pop out. He tilted his head also and looked the small pokemon over, wondering why he hasn't seen him earlier.

"Okey then," Esu shrugged and continued to get ready for school. Zakku peaked his head in to ask if they needed a ride to school and Esu accepted. He then grabbed an apple for lunch and watched tv as he waited for Ghost.

"I don't see why not," Esu shrugged before following his brother out to his car. The raven haired boy looked over his shoulder at the girl and smiled brightly when his reptilian nature was brought to the surface by the warm sun, "Zakku is driving us before him and Emoro head to their school".

"What's with Orin. He's been uspset this morning," Esu asked Ghost with a raised eyebrow for her companion's weird behavior. Emoro took the front seat and Zakku pulled out and started toward Esu and Ghost's school. The shiny twin messing with the radio, he turned on music and started to bob his head to it.

I don't know it's worrying me it's probably something to do with whatever he had i don't know where he put it though so I'm no help there" she said with a frown

"Hopefully he just doesn't attack anyone," Esu mumbled to himself as he scanned over the small pokemon. The dragon gijinka using his wings to sheild himself form the unhappy aura around the aura pokemon. He slid his headphones on and slowly drowned himself out until they are jer at their school, where he hoped out and grabbed his bag before moving around to open ghosts door.

As she got out orin hopped onto her shoulder his aura a dark purple as he growled at any one other then ghost she looked at esu her blind eye telling him what she knew was wrong his heart had been closed to any emotion making him a shadow Pokémon tears started to form at this thought making it look as if her head was still giving her pain

Last edited:
Esu rushed forward to grab Orin off of her. His wings were a little bit extended, and his face was worried. The black haired boy grabbed the riolu and then started booking toward the nurses office, where maybe she could help. He dodged around students and teachers alike, the later group yelling at him to slow down.

Ghost looked confused at what just happened only to try and follow him to help if she could hoping orin didn't kill any one knowing full well he was able to or worse

Esu placed the fighting type down and called for the nurse. She arrived and looked over to Orin with a worried look. Swooping down she picked him up and carted him into another room, making sure no one could follow her, "Don't worry ghost she said something about dealing with theses types of things before.
He's in good hands".

If you say so I know what is wrong I just didn't want to say with him there and sadly it's not the first time this has happened eather" she said worry in her eyes as she looked esus way

"He will be fine. If this has happened before then he'll be okey," Esu assured her as he patted her on the back. There wa shuffling again and the girls from the other day were looking at them as the laughed. It only took a flare of his wings to make them stop as he was tired and not really sure what to do.

Esu pulled Ghost into a hug to help calm her down. His wings curling around to them to block out the sounds. He then reshodered his bag and pulled away, running a hand though her hair. He looked around for the clock and once he found growled softly, "I think it would be best if we just get to our classes. It won't help anyone if we are late".

Name: Karasu
Species: Honchkrow
Personality: hes quiet, but is friendly with people who talk to him. He's not too popular, but people don't tend to dislike him.
History:
Appearance: he has standard length black hair that's under his honkrow's hat, he usually wears a light blue t-shirt with slits in the back for his wings, he has light jeans and black shoes.
"Alright it's my first day. I hope people don't think I'm weird and don't talk to me." Karasu said to himself as he walked to. His new school, his hat bobbing behind him. "Who knows? Maybe I'll even have a friend my first day! Oh, here we are." He said as he pulled up to Gijinka high. He got his schedule and headed to first hour.

Yah it's probably best hey esu do you mind if we came back during lunch to check on him just incase?" She asked as she felt him running his hand through her hair

(Didn't realize it said her hair, it meant to say his hair)
"Yeah that should be fine. I don't see a problem with that," Esu sighed as he started to lead the girl out of the office so they could get to their classes for the bell rang. The dragon type gijinka slipping on his headphones so that music flooded his head and help relax him.

Esu left her at her classes door, said a quick good bye and fused to his first class which was on the other side of the school. He handed his teacher his work and sat down at the back, slipping his headphones off while he turned off his music. He tucked his wings in to be more careful around the chair and pulled out his notes.

She sat down as she pulled out her homework and notes her art book falling out of her bag a girl seeing it picked it up and looked through it giggling at how stupid they looked to her as they where colored in all the wrong places her pictures of esu being black and blue for the wings purple for the hair and many other things out of place

(( I have no idea what's going on so I'm just gonna jump in ))
Name: Augustine Spencer
Species: Slowbro
Age: Sixteen; has the mental capacity of a nine-year-old.
Personality: When he isn't deliberately misbehaving, he is a very curious and casual person. Struggles massively in social situations and finds it a challenge to articulate his emotions. Incapable of registering body language or personal space. Hates being manipulated or talked down to. Loyal and will fly into a rage if people he loves are mistreated.
History: Developmentally challenged. His parents home schooled him up until recently, as they have become unable to afford to with August's mother receiving a new job opportunity requiring her to be out of the house for long periods of time. Since enrollment in public school, he has exhibited unruly behavior and has lashed out at several staff members.
Appearance: Stocky and stands at an intimidating height. Flushed-pink complexion. His arms, thighs, and cheeks are peppered in freckles. He has almond eyes and curly strawberry-blonde hair with two folded ears peaking out from within. A thick, pink tail trails behind him. Dresses simply and wears the same sneakers every day. Only wears the uniform tie, never the entire outfit.

Name: Leila Momi
Species: Shellder
Personality: Reticent but never cold. She is a very sympathetic and accepting individual, although her timidity and general assumption that all acquaintances have good intentions do hinder her.
History: Unremarkable upbringing. She has lived in this part of town for her entire life and plans to abandon the area upon graduation. Was set on becoming a graphic artist for several years but has since discovered her passion for others and is now torn between either that or becoming a child psychologist. She is part of her high school's "Best Friends" program and spends her first class period looking after cognitively disabled students.
Appearance: Average height and weight. Black hair is cut short and dyed purple; it is typically hidden under the hood of her sweatshirt whenever she can get away with it. Dark complexion. Non-athletic. Shards made of shell-like material jut from in-between her shoulder blades and out the back of her uniform.

The echoes of the late bell had long since faded, leaving Leila secluded in the noiseless hallways of Akuza. She was far too fervent to feel nervous. Her hesitance was rooted in indecisiveness and an anxious desire to find August before something happened to him.

Truthfully, the odds of Augustine Spencer facing any sort of danger while within the walls of the building were notional; Akuza High was likely the safest place he could reasonably be during the school day. Leila had more reason to panic for her own sake, how she'd be considered by staff members after having her assigned "Best Friend" vanish under her watch. But she was too scared to be selfish at the moment.

Classes were in-session and August could have been anywhere. Undoubtedly he was as far from Leila as physically possible because, in the girl's haste, she had scoured the entire first floor just by the second Briing! of the bell and as the final classroom doors had slammed shut. She had found nothing.

Upstairs was no different, yet. It would take Leila some time to race to the far end of the building, and even if she did, an insubordinate August would have changed courses in order to avoid him. He didn't dislike her, in truth. After some time to think, outside of the program, outside of all the teachers and counselors talking over him, he decided it was the system he wasn't partial towards. It was the common knowledge of him being an idiot that he wasn't partial towards, and rather the treatment was rooted in reasoning he was unwilling and, essentially, unable to question. He felt disrespected so he would act on his indignation, and passive rebellion was the easiest way of doing that.

Right now, through the window in the door, he recognized a row of students staring ahead at their instructor towards the front of the room. August was only able to catch a glance of the lesson but, for whatever reason, the impression peaked his interest enough for him to tap-tap-tap, softly but indubitably, upon the glass.

Leila exhibits similar prudence when silently entering a different classroom. Her different approach to rediscovering Augustine could be taken as being disruptive, but it could also potentially be a time-saver, as well as a rescuer of her reputation. It was ultimately better than nothing.

She hovered shyly by the entrance until the teacher took notice of her, turning to face her—as, inevitably, attracting the gaze of the entire class—and motioning for her to explain.

"Hi... My name's Leila. I'm a part of the 'Best Friends' program here. I'm, um, looking for a student named 'Augustine Spencer'. We call him August. Have any of you seen him pass by...? He's big... has blonde hair... wears a lot of pink..."

Ghost looked up as Leila entered the class room "is he by change a chancy?" She asked tilting her head to the girl "if so I believe he is in my friends esus class which is the music room I can take you there is you want" she said her blind eyes looking her way

Leila, in nicer terms, hesitated; in harsher terms, grimaced. The girl's glassy stare appeared transcendental, both watching and evading her every move, and the way she tilted her head was either reminiscent of possession or the living-dead. Either way, she was unnerving, though beneath her hood Leila was able to conceal some portion of her fear; her body language spoke volumes itself, on the contrary.

Ghost's suggestion on where to reunite with Augustine seemed, unfortunately, less than helpful. "A... Chansey? No, he's not half-Chansey. He's half-Slowbro." She left the rest of the girl's expression up in the air, mostly because she couldn't comprehend the meaning of most of it. She assumed it was a mix between misunderstanding the language and her undeniable blisteringly-fast tempo which hindered Ghost's speech. Leila could not think of how else to address the girl in-particular so she hovered still by the classroom door, glimpsing around at the other students, seeming ready to retreat back to the halls again to continue her search alone.

Oh sorry you never did say what he was so I just assumed he was a chancy by the way you diseribed him and I know exactly where he is i can still take you if you want?" She said smiling at her kindly

Esu was still in class taking notes. The music teacher talking about the greats and their stories. The dragon type gijinka's love music also translated into an interest in its history. He wrote down as much as he could catch and ran a hand though his hair, smiling at his almost three pages of notes.

She spoke so fast with no cessations, no time to catch her breath or correct herself. "I'm sorry..." Leila finally stepped away from the exit and leaned, albeit hesitantly, over the other girl's desk. "Didn't quite catch that—"

The teacher cleared their throat. It suddenly reoccurred to the teenager that their exchange existed within a class.

"...if you can help me, just meet me in the hall. Show them a pass, I guess," she gestured hastefully towards the instructor. Then Leila hurried through the door.

Karasu pulled into class just 20 seconds or so after the bell. He silently walked to his seat and sat down, the teacher didn't even notice him. After the lesson he was walking to his next class and thought he saw a mewtwo in the hall, but chose to ignore it, there's no way it could be right. He actually managed to get to his next class on time, and once again he sat down as silent as a relicanth underwater.

Name: Dillan
Pokemon: Dhelmise
Personality: He isn't mean but sarcastic to the point of annoying someone. Although he is slow, he is still a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. He also has a steelium z. He is also often late for class.
Hobbies: Wonders about why he is part grass type and plays pokemon.
Appearance: He looks like a normal dhelmise but he has a red brace around the upper part of his anchor where his z crystal is.

"Well here I am, I am *so* happy that I get to come here and leave everything I ever knew just to come here. Why did those pokemon even raid my school in the first place." (learn more in RP)

Last edited:
Name: Kina
Species: Kirlia
Personality: Shy, but once she opens up she can be a riot. She's easily embarrased and often wants to hide from most people, but at the same time she just wants to fit in. She loves to dance and sing all the time when she isnt showing her tomboy-ish side.
History: Growing up, her mother was a singer and had a history of dancing, and she often stressed Kina into following her footsteps. Kina obeyed, but didn't always enjoy it, which is why she was glad to come to this school, where she was free to be more like herself.
Appearance: Short green hair, with large red disks protruding from her head. She has red eyes and wears a white leotard and green tights. Very short.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She shyly entered the class late, mentally smacking herself.

Why did you mess up already? Did you really have to dance through the hallway? You wouldn't have tripped and spent 5 minutes picking up all your stuff. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You're so stupid Kina.

She sat down in a seat in the back, hoping to just disappear.

Great first impression...

(OOC: Italics are thoughts by the way)