• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Trust me I know the felling its- it's not nice to be by yourself" she said frowning a shadow covering her face as she gripped her arm hard a snire on her face as she thought of her old friends

"Well! You won't have to worry about being lonely again dear. You have Esu and if he so much as ignores you for a single day I'll make sure he doesn't here the end of it. Now your welcome to come back anytime after your stay and eat up your to skinny for my liking," Nan smiled gently reaching across to pat Ghost's hand. Esu agreed with the statement and everyone went back to eating their dinner, if not a little slower.

Once everyone had finished eating Esu and Emoro got to work cleaning the kitchen and plates. Teri pulled out two books, working on his homework while Kakku helped him. Nan patted Orin in the back before sitting on the couch, turning on soap operas. Esu and Emoro whispered to eachother as they cleaned the dishes, Esu was agitated and Emoro was smirking. The older brother's wings held with an air of superiority while Esu held his wings with a challenge.

Soon everyone slowly went to bed and Esu collapsed on to the couch, pulling the blanket off the back and onto himself. Wings sprawled out along with his arms, head buried into a pillow the noivern gijinka snored softly. His snoring slowly turned into a loud purring noise as his chest slowly rose and fell. His black hair becoming messier the longer he slept.

Ghost did the same and soon started to have nightmares of dusknoar chasing her through a nightmareish world and soon woke up screaming

Last edited:
Esu fell off the couch when Ghost screamed, the dragon type gijinka leaping up to run up the stairs. Kakku and Emoro were already barging into the room while Nan and Teri stood in the hall severely confused and scared. Following his brothers into the room he pushed past them and pulled Ghost into a hug to try and calm her down. Kakku and as prod looked at him and he ordered them to go get some water and turn on the light. He folded his wings around the girl and pulled her closer to his chest, "hey it's okey. It wasn't real, your okey. Nothing's going to hurt you, I'll chase whatever it is away if something tries".

Dusknoar is get-getting out he is getting out we-we need we need to stop hi-him" she said through her sobs as she shock in fear

Last edited:
"Hey hey it's okey. It was just a nightmare, Dusknoar is just a legend. He can't hurt you or anyone. Just breathe in and out, in and out. Zakku amd Emoro are getting you some water so just relax your okey," Esu cradled her, one of his hands pressing her closer. There was a careful tap on his wings so Esu uncurled them from around himself. Zakku stood there with a glass of water and soft smile, the boy holding Ghost took the drink, pressing it into her hands. He then nodded to his brother who was pushed out of the way by nan, "I'm going to hand you over to nan now. I'm just going to be outside".

Last edited:
Esu moved out of the room and Nan took his place, cradling the young girl to her chest. When his brother's asked what was happening he simply told them it was nightmares. He ushered everyone back to bed and waited outside the door, listening quietly as his grandmother tried to calm Ghost down, "it's okey dear. Nothing going to happen".

Nan gave her a kiss on the forehead and stood up, walking out of the room to which she nodded to her grandson. Esu walked back into room and say infornt of his friend, "are you ok? I just want to make sure. I don't mind staying with you until you fall asleep".

I'm fine but I feel like I'm being watched even orin feels it and that's something to worry about" she said as she looked his way

Last edited:
Esu nodded and patted her on the shoulder. The boy moving to sit beside her and pull her closer, he then wrapped his wings around them and a deep rumbling sound started to emit from his chest, "tell my brothers I'm doing this and I'll hide all of your books from you".

The rumbling became soft as Esu tried to lull his friend into sleep, knowing that this usually calmed Teri down when he had nightmares. He rubbed circles on Ghost's back like nan used to do for him, not entirely sure if what he was doing was helping.

Esu laid the girl down, uncurling his wings from around them. He pulled the sheets and blankets over top of her and made sure she was truly asleep. He turned to the closet and his purring turned into growling as his wings rose. He put himself between it and bed, "I'll give you one minute to get out of my house, out of my neighborhood, and away from my friend and family before my brothers and I hand you over to the police".

Hypno walked out grinning as he hummed hypnos lullaby his pendelm swinging to and fro "if i do that then who will watch over miss ghost hmm sirtently not you over grown lizards and bird" he hissed at esu

"We are more than capable of keeping an eye on her and helping her father find a better babysitter. Now go," Esu forced himself to not look at the pendulum and took a step forward, wings now fully stretched out and snarling. The noivern gijinka's hands clenching and unclenching as he hissed angrily.

He chuckled as he started to us hypnosis on him as he did this an aura sphere flew his way which he deflected and sent esus way grinning coldly at the dragon type

Esu blocked the attack with his wings and charged forward and delivering a punch to the man's jaw, he shook off the sleepy feeling he felt and told Orin to go get Emoro and Kakku. He threw punch after punch at the creepy older man. The dragon type gijinka growled and snarled as he tried to throw the older man towards the door.

Esu flared his wings again with another snarl, Kakku and Emoro barging into the room once they got the message. Esu looked to see if his friend was awake, backing off to let his brothers tackle to man who had broken into their house. The twins hissing and snarling as the flared their wings, showing dominance.

Ghost growled at him in warning saying he was in for a world of pain as her hair began to turn icy blue as she sent a ice shard at hypno hitting him in the stomach hard

Kakku and Emoro dragged the man out of the room and Nan had called the police. Esu walked over to Ghost and patted her on the shoulder to calm her down, he pulled his blankets over her shoulders. He left the room for a moment and grabbed the pillows he had been using. He threw them onto the floor beside his bed and then the blanket he had also been using. He sat on the floor and fixed himself a bed, "that's it I'm sleeping on this floor to make sure that everyone can go to sleep for the rest of the night".

Sorry esu I really don't like being the one to wake every one up all I am Is a bother and a pain to be around that's what everyone says" she said laying down looking at the floor his way

"Don't worry your head about it. It's his fault for showing up," Esu laid on his back, wings spread out and looked up at the ceiling. The boy tucked his arms under his head with a sigh, he stretched his back. Pulling the blanket he was using he got comfortable, "it's okey but we should probably get to sleep though, we do have school in the morning".

Yah night esu, orin" she muttered as she feel asleep in minutes as orin watched them for a bit then went to the door and left the house and headed for the woods

Last edited:
Esu slowly drifted his sleep, his blanket pulled up to his chin while his head was pushed deeply into a pillow. The dragon type gijinka's wings were once again flopped out, taking up a lot of space at their full length. The black and blue haired boy once again snoring and then ultimately purring, his brother peaking in to check on everyone. The brothers chuckled at the sound their younger sibling was making and made it back to their room.

Soon morning came ghost having fallen off the other side of the bed laying half on half off of it snoring softly she soon fell all the way off hitting her head on the floor "owwwww" she muttered holding her head in pain as she sat up

Last edited:
Esu slowly got up as well, the dragon type gijinka scratching his head with a yawn. His black and blue hair completely messy and sticking up at odd angles. He looked at Ghost with a raised eyebrow, "you okey? Look a little messed up".

She whined as she rubbed her head her hair a rats nest and in knots to the point it would take an hour to two hours just to get it presentable as she stood up "yah I'm fine just hit my head when I fell off the bed and owwwww"

"Well that sucks. Nan has probably already made breakfast so just us when you want," Esu had already started toward the door, stretching as he walked. His wings popped and he let out a content sigh at the feeling. Once down the stairs he sat himself down on the seat he used at dinner, pancakes and bacon laid out with fresh fruit.

Ghost came down half way done with taming her hair "hi um could I have some help please.....the brush is stuck in my hair and it really hurts?" She said pain clear in her voice and face

Nan laughed gently and made her way over to the girl. She fixed the brush so that it would move better thought the hair, humming as she carded her fingers through the lock, "this hair could be thinned. It will help with brushing it".

Zakku, Emoro, Teri and Esu were digging into the food. Esu and Zakku snapped at eachother, fighting over a peice of bacon but Teri grabbed it from under their noses with a giggle.

Thinks you have no idea how hard it is to brush this mess I call hair it normally takes one to two hours just to get it looking presentable much less the way I want it" she said grinning like an idiot

"Not a problem, dear. But you should get it thinned up. Now come eat before the boys devour everything," Nan smiled and pushed the girl closer to the table. She then took her place and gladly accepted the plate handed to her by Zakku. Emoro smirked and placed a plate with food on it infront of the only empty seat.

"I have saved you some food. A lotus such as yourself must keep healthy," The shiny twin smirked but let out a loud cry of surprise when all four of his family kicked him under the table.

Ghost blinked several times at the voice not recinising it "um ........thank you?" She said in confusion she wasn't dense or anything like that she just didn't know who it was a blush on her face as she sat down and started to eat still in her night clothes

Last edited:
"Sorry about Emoro but I did warn you about him," Esu sighed loudly looking over at his friend before pushing away from the table to go get ready for school. The noivern gijinka grabbed his scarf and head set along with his clothes. He then grabbed his bag and quickly did his homework.