• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

"I'm guessing that's where you keep your toothbrush, paste and brush. Makes the most sense for me," Esu shrugged and headed toward the door that had been pointed out to him. He opened it and peaked his head through and looked around for the items he was supposed to be finding, "atleast that's were me and my mlfamily keep out toothbrushes".

They should be in the left drorw of the sink if not then on the counter" she yelled from the closet as she put the shoes in the backpack along with her art supplies and school work

Last edited:
"Alright then," Esu mubbled looking around for the things and soon found them. He took the items out to where ghost was putting her stuff and placed it into the bag. He then moved back over to the room's door to wait for the girl, folding his arms as he leaned back against the door frame.

"Alright," Esu pushed off the doorframe and walked over to Ghost, he patted her hand to make her let go of the suitcase so that he could care it. The noivern gijinka curled one of his wings around the ghost type gijinka and he started to guide her towards the door, "my brother will wait all week if he has to. He won't leave us so we can take as long as you need".

She nodded smiling "thanks for all of this esu it means alot to me for all your doing for me i mean it" she just smiled as she heard her father talking in a room "I see I'll do it as soon as I can and are you sure it will work evelin?" He spoke through the phone

"Don't worry about it. Just want to be a good friend," the boy followed his ghost type friend. He carried the suitcase over his shoulder and straightened his back so that his knees did the most of the lifting. The bouncer gijinka flinched when he hit his wing with the luggage and adjusted it so it wouldn't do it again.

Esu almost bumped into the girl as she stopped and looked at her father when he noticed him. The gijinka teenager nodded in respect to the older man, recognizing the sound of sirens. He let out a large sigh when his brother barged in with them and replied to his siblings questions when he was asked and refused to answer the ones that he felt were not his to tell.

Ghost took orin from her father's hold and started to leave not at all wanting to be there even as esu talked with his brother she soon walked down the stairs and to there car

Last edited:
Esu and his brother finished up, Esu giving a respectful nod and good bye before he followed his sibling and friend out. The noivern gijinka put the luggage he was carrying in the back and taking the seat he was in before they arrived. His brother started his vehicle and they pulled out, heading in the direction of their home, "I have to warn you. My brothers can be idiots and my grandmother is going to ask lots of questions and fawn over you, like your a new born baby. Just a heads up".

Um....ok?" She said in confusion as orin started to mess with her knee length hair and started to braid it out of boredom "hey esu wh-what are they like your family I mean?"

"Well you've met Zakku," as his name was said the older noiver gijinka said a quick hello before going back to focus on the road. Esu shook his head at this and turned to look at the girl from his seat, "then you have Emono, he's the second oldest and Kakku's twin. He will probably be the one to give you the most trouble because he's an idiot, just give a whack on the head if he tries to flirt with yah. Although gran might beat you to it. Teri is my little brother, unlike me and the twins he's still a noibat but don't let that fool you, he's smart. Knows the ins and outs of almost any machine you put infront of him, wants to be an engineer like our mom was. Grandma Bera is the last one, she's a swanna gijinka and loves people. She's the old grandmother type who will make you cookies and all was have candy on herself. That's it though, a pretty small family".

Wow they sound like fun to be around i can't wait to meet them but one question where will I sleep I mean I don't want to kick anyone out of there rooms or beds for that matter and what are you doing orin" she asked finally feeling him messing with her hair

"You can take my room, it's no problem. It won't be the most luxurious room you've stayed in but I hope it'll work. I don't mind staying in the living room, I usually pass out there anyway," Esu shrugged and the car slowly pulled into the driveway of a two story house with a rather well kept yard. Kakku got out and Esu followed suit to grab their guest's bags, "Kakku! Go grab nan so we don't surprise her with Ghost"!

Hahahaha if you had said a ghost oh my arceus that would have been hilarious" she said holding her stomach her hair up to her lower back from the braid orin had made on the way here as orin himself snickered at the joke she had made

"Oh yeah so funny," Esu sweat dropped at the joke and soon a very small but quick old lady scurried out of the home followed by a green winged boy, Kakku, and a purple haired child with small wings.

"Esu! Who is this? Why didn't you tell me you were bring a friend home, dinner would have already been made," the elderly lady smiled brightly as she moved over to look at ghost, "and it's nice to meet you, dear. My name is Bera but you can just call me nan".

Um...ok ma'am um I-im...ghost" she muttered not expecting her to be so forward as orin growled reacting to ghosts fear as she messed with her hands in nervousness the lose pieces of hair falling into her face the braid falling over her shoulder

"Oh I'm sorry to have spooked you. Esu is not one to bring friends over. I hope you like to eat because I making a very large meal," with that Bera scurried back into the house. The youngest of the brothers and the second twin made their way over the where everyone stood, the green winged one's face breaking into a grin. Esu intercepted his brother with a frown and a growl of warning, Emoro challenging Esu with a smile. Zakku broke the two up by bashing their heads together.

"That's another thing you'll want to try and avoid. We have the habit of challenging eachother and wrestling. Nothing major happens but it's best that you don't get to close," Zakku explained as he stood in between his fighting brothers.

Ok I think I can do that um as long as I hear it about to start that is, hopefully me and orin learn to notice when things starts and where everything is....hopefully" she said getting out of the car orin guideing her by pulling on her jacket sleeve her backpack in hand "hey um zakku was it? What does this place look like nether of you never did tell me"

"Oh yeah! Well it's blue, two stories, open concept so you won't have to worry about running into wall, and it's pretty clean as we tried to keep it that way," Kakku explained finally releasing his brothers as they calmed down. Esu huffed and moved into the house and into his room to put Ghost's suitcase on his bed and quickly clean up what little mess there was. Emoro moved in but kept his distance when both Teri and Kakku gave him a look, "your room will be the first door on the left once you go up the stairs the second floor bathroom is the door after Nan's room, on the same side. There are three doors on the left side of the hall and two on the right, so it should be pretty easy to get around".

Ok thanks for telling me now I won't have to figure it out or ask so thanks zakku" she said smiling as orin ran off to see the place before showing ghost around finding the room that would be ghosts for the time being he came back and took her up the stairs and into the room while she laughed all the way

"No problem," he smiled and walked into the kitchen to help Nan cook. Esu almost ran into the riolu when he first ran in and had to move back up the stairs when ghost and him came up. He moved out of the way and peaked his head in afterward.

"Bed is right about three paces, desk is about a step infront of you, dresser is beside the bed, movie and music rack are left about five steps and the bookshelf is beside it. Not the biggest room but it should work," he called after his friend and stepped into the doorway. He did a quick scan of the room to make sure he didn't miss anything.

Hm...alright thanks esu...hey when do you think dinner will be ready?" She asked looking in her suit case for something finding it she pulled out a black tank-top and old basketball shorts she used for night cloths and an old jacket to wear over it

"About an hour maybe," Esu hummed but we he saw that she was pulling out clothes started to back out of the room. He almost jumped out of his skin when his second eldest brother tapped him on the shoulder but he was quick to push Emoro out and poke his head in, "I'll let you get dressed, we are all going to be downstairs if you need us".

(Last post for the night)

Um i was going to take a shower before dinner that's why I asked I just wanted to make sure I didn't get in before and make everyone wait for me so I'll go and take it and probably read for a bit before dinner and ok" she said heading out of the room several of her art books and reading book on the bed as she forgot to put them back in her bag as she went to take a shower orin looked around the house to see where everything was and putting it to memory to help out ghost later he soon went into the kitchen and saw Nan he jumped onto the counter scaring her by accident

Last edited:
Man let out a shriek before realizing it was just Orin. Kakku sighed and shook his head before going back to cooking, man doing the same after she scolded the riolu. Esu plopped down onto the couch along side Teri and stole the tv remote, turning on cartoons. He kicked his feet onto the back of the couch so that he was upside down, wings outstretched in a lazy manner.

Orin watched them as he tilted his head "what are you making miss?" He asked through telepathy as ghost got out of the shower and started to get dressed and headed to esus room to read for a bit her hair still wet

Last edited:
"Well dear I'm making chicken, patatoes, and some vegetables. Oh! Why don't you go ask Ghost if she would like anything else with her dinner," Nan smiled patting the riolu on the head before going back to peeling patatoes while humming. Esu and Emoro were now wrestling on the the living room floor, rolling about as they growled playfully, "boys! You better not be fighting or I'll send you to your rooms with out dinner! We have a guest, be polite"!

Zakku called everyone into the dinning room when dinner was ready. Emoro and Teri sat down closer to the living room while nan, Esu and Zakku sat one the kitchen side. A chair had been set out for both Orin and Ghost, the flying type family waiting for their guests before they started to eat.

Ghost came down stairs with orin her hair was damp as she sat down "sorry if I made you wait I was working on something" she said rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment a nervous smile on her face

"Not a problem dear. Your seats are next to Teri," Nan smiled and everyone started to pass around food so they could get some on their plate. Teri grabbed a chicken leg but Emoro snatched puff of his plate with a cheeky smile. Esu gave his brother his chicken leg, and filled his plate to amount he was going to eat, "are you in need of any assistance"?

No we got it" both orin and ghost said as they had a leg and potatoes and started to eat "this is really good miss better then what I can make to say the least which sadly in sent much" she said truthfully with a smile

"I have had years and years of practice of cooking. If how these four eat it's a wonder how I the world hasn't run out of food yet," nan said loudly to which her grandchildren protested. Esu actually almost choked on a mouthful of food he was eating. Kakku had his back though, hitting him so he would choke, "on to another topic though! How have you and my little Esu known eachother"?

"Yes, I wouldn't mind knowing how long my brother kept his little friend and secret," Emoro looked at ghost and smirked at his brother when he kicked him under the table.

Ghost looked at her direction "not long maybe what 2 days 3 I can never tell because well....yah" she said painfully at the end she hated being blind and she hated being useless

Last edited:
"We actually only met today," Esu pointed out before hiding his face in his drink when his family looked at him with raised eyebrows, nobody said anything though. Nan just smiled softly at her grand child and pinched his cheek earning a whine.

"Well no matter how long you've been a friend your always welcome. How did you meet though? Esu here doesn't usually like to talk with others he doesn't know and usually is fighting them when he is?" Nan asked with her head tilted to the side as she cut up a peice of chicken she had on her plate.

Really he doesn't sound like that at all he sounds like the kind of person that would defend someone he cared about like any of you even when he met those boys in the hall or was it girls arceus I'm bad with voices and we meet in the hall when we knocked eachother over" she muttered holding her head with her hands laughing

Last edited:
"It was a mixture of both," Esu grumbled and kicked his brother again when he shot him a list face. The noivern gijinka adjusting his wings position to be more comfortable, he continued to eat.

"My little Esu is a nice boy but will only usually talk to people he's wronged in some way to help. I'm glad he made a friend," Nan smiled and the brothers said words of agreement, Teri having a mouthful of when he talked. Emoro and Kakku got into a argument about something but their grandmother quickly shut them up with a stern gaze and a rise of her feathery white wings, "it's good for him to not completely be by himself".