• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Name: ghost

Species: froslass

History: has been homeschooled most of her life because she is leaguely blind she has been teased alot because of it all she wants is to see the world for the first time even if it is by other means she has only her father who is a large company owner and is rich because of it so the two live in a large house.

Appearance:has white hair that goes down to her knees wears a white shirt pants and a jacket with a pink bow on the jacket, wears a white mask that she can take on and off.

Personality:quiet, curious, cold to others.

Esu dumped the fire type off in the nurses office and decided no to go back to his class. He stuck his hands in his pockets after putting on his headphones, stopping down the hall in a relaxed manor. He turned the corner to head towards the cafeteria and fixed his bag's straps. Gently bobbing his head as music played loudly, closing him off from the world. He ignored others when they walked by, encasing himself in the music he held so dearly, humming to himself the lyrics.

Ghost walked into the school a walking cane in hand as she walked she bumped into someone and fell to the ground dropping her books one of them opening to show drawing of other pokemon "ow where are they where are they" she muttered feeling around for the cane and books

Esu bent down and grabbed the cane, pushing it closer to the girl he knocked over. He then collected the father away books and closed the one that had opened, "sorry, didn't notice you there".

The noivern gijinka shrugged his shoulder to loosen the muscles and pulled down his headset. He watched the girl fumble and grabbed her upper arm to try and pull her up, "let me help. I knocked you over, it's the least I can do".

With his other hand he started to pick up the fallen books, pressing them close to himself so he wouldn't drop them. His wings were unfurled and blocked the outside of the world from seeing the two, not entirely sure if the girl was okey with people seeing her like this.

T-thanks for the help mister um......sorry i-I don't know your name um I'm g-ghost" she said bitting her lip as she got up looking in his direction "where are my books " she said felling around with her cane

"I got them. Your cane is a little more to the right," Esu kicked it gently closer to her and looked over to his shoulder to growl deeply at two other gijinka girls that were giggling at them. He stretched his wings to block ghost more, he looked back at the girl he had ran into a his brain finally clicked into her question, "oh my name is Esu. It's nice to meet you ghost".

She smiled and grabbed it as she struggled to get it in her hands right as she did "I'm guessing you have my book right?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she held a hand out felling for him as she brushed her hand against his wing by accident

"Yeah I have it. Um that's my wing your touching. Here I'll help you up," Esu smiled shaking the wing she was touching. He carefully grabbed her arm and went to pull her up. Someone down the hall laughed and made kissing noises at them and Esu rolled his eyes, snapping his teeth at them in warning, "do you need help or anything. You okey"?

Yah s-sorry I know they m-must be sensitive and thanks and could you show me the way to class 1b?" She said blushing in embarrassment as she held out a hand for her books "and who is making kissing noises and snapping there teeth

"Yeah they are but its fine. Oh the teeth were me. The kissing noises are just some punks who think their being funny. I'll show you to 1b, so just grab my arm," Esu trailed off a little as he said the last part more like a question than a statement. He furled his wings so that he could stand normally and gently grabbed her arms, "unless you don't want me to but I kinda feel bad for running into you".

Oh its fine just guide my hand and place on your shoulder or somewhere that won't bother you if nothing else I can hold on to you shirt....jacket whatever your wairing" she said shrugged not caring about it

"Just hold my arm, it's the best place anyway. So just follow me, oh here's your book, did you get everything you dropped," Esu asked placing her hand on his forearm so that he could lead her away. The people that had been watching them had left so it was just them and he ran his free hand through his black and blue hair. He looked around then back at the blind girl, "so you new around here"?

Ok, yes, and yes oh and esu um do you mind if i..........if I "see" you" she asked bitting her lip hope he knew what she ment "and um what are you if you don't mind my asking? And 1b is the music room right...or is it the art room" she muttered the last part to herself

"Uh sure? And I'm a noivern gijinka. You? 1b is the art room, 6b is the music room," Esu answered tilting his head, he stopped walking and turned to look at the girl. He scanned over her attributes, taking note of her white hair. The dragon type gijinka moved his wigs around so they were in a more comfortable position.

I'm a froslass and that neat my dad is a noivern so that's cool and I thought it didn't sound right thanks for comfirming that" she said as she started to feel his face as she did this she heard someone running as they push her into esu her lips meeting his she pulled away blushing heavly "I am SO SORRY esu" she said her voice going high pitch from embarrassment

Esu's face turned bright red and his wings flared out. He coughed awkwardly, raising his free hand to cover his mouth. Swallowing roughly he squeaked out "it's fine". He curled his wings tightly to his back and tried to push the blush away, "no I'm fine, it's okey. How about we get to your class? Yeah let's just get to room 1b and try to forget that ever happened".

Agreed completely agreed" she said letting him lead her to class her face and part of her hair bright red she messed with her cane folding it up and putting it in her bag as she went

Esu led the girl to the class and opened the door for her. He nodded to her when the teacher looked at him questioning look, he stepped back to allow the other gijinka through. He scratched the back of his neck and his wings moved again, "here you are. Hope you have a good day, the teach knows your here so. I guess it's my cue to leave,made ya".

He waved but realized what he was doing, he tucked his arms behind his head. He slowly started to walk away, pulling his scarf from suffocating his neck.

Esu skipped his next class not wanting to deal with his classmates and got his work when the bell for lunch rang. He made the lie that the nurse had made him stay to help her and gathered the work he had missed, the dragon type gijinka making his way to the cafeteria afterwards. He fixed his scarf and through the worksheet he had gotten in his locker as he passed it, before Turing the corner and running into one of the students he had gotten into a fight with the day before, "so I heard you got yourself a little girlfriend? Would be a shame if something were to steal her away from yah".

"She's not my girlfriend. I ran into her in the hall and helped her to class, nothing more," Esu growled, his wings raising as his shouldered tensed trying to make him look bigger. The bully laughed deeply and bared their teeth as a challenge.

"I heard that you two were kissing eachother. Does not sound like just a friend to me".

"Someone ran into her and pushed her," Esu growled wings now almost fully outstretched, eyes narrowed before he went to move around the other student. Said student caught his shoulder and pushed him back towards where he came. The two students now glaring and growling at eachother.

Ghost walked out and made her way to where she smelt food soon hearing growling as she heard what was being said only to frown sending a small blizzard the bullies way a small grin on her face as she disappeared from the area

The bully was pushed forward and Esu dodged out of his way as he landed harshly on the floor. The noivern gijinka let out an airy laugh before making his way down the hall once again. He grabbed a tray once he made it to the cafeteria and stood in line to get server, humming in happiness when he saw the special was hamburgers. He grabbed one, got all of the topping he wanted which included just ketchup, grabbed a drink and paid for his food. He sat at a relatively free table, the only other students being at the end talking to eachother, before digging into the food with a pleased rumble.

Ghost sat down having got her food before hand "how's your day been anything interesting happen?" She asked bitting into her hamburger looking in his direction with what looked like a pain expression

"Good. Everything okey? You look troubled," Esu asked tilting his head and swallowing the last of his burger quickly. He opened his drink and took a sip, looking at his new found friend, "dude I was arguing with got knocked down by a ice type attack, you wouldn't know anything about that would you"?

He leaned forward so he could rest his head on one of his hands scanning around the room to see if he knew anybody else.

She smiled alittle "I'm fine I-I just got a call from my dad he is going away for over a month and is going to get a "BAYBSITTER" for me" she hissed "and no I don't sorry"

"Who's the babysitter? Can't be anyone that bad if your dads trusting you with them, not that you can't handle yourself. I'm just saying because your blind, no that came out wrong," Esu rambled for a bit before letting his head hit the table with a loud sigh, "I'll shut up now. Sorry".

The dragon type's wings dropped in embarrassment and he raised his head so that his chin now rest on the table.

It's fine I know what you ment and it's harsh old hypno" she grumbled "he won't let me have anything I use to get AROUND like my cane or even orin my riolu" she said glaring into space

"Well that sucks, hmmmm. If you want you could ask your dad if maybe one of your friends could stay over. They probably wouldn't mind and the babysitter isn't allowed to do that. I think it's illegal," Esu placed his now half empty drink on the table and burped. He apologized and checked his phone when it buzzed, his eldest brother asking what he wanted for dinner. Esu texted back and was sent a picture of the other noivern gijinka next to his grandmother , both wearing frilly pink aprons and failing to look stern.

Sadly he only trusts dragons and psychic types to be with me why that is i will never know and sadly your my only friend everyone else turned there backs on my saying I was nothing but a waste of space and I should have never been born if they where here i would have them frozen in a block of ice and it is illegal if i told he said he would-" she muttered to her self cutting her sentence off

"Finish what you were about to say," Esu voice turned sharp, eyes narrowing and wings straighting. The black and blue haired gijinka's yellowish brown eyes watching as the other people at the table left. He scooted closer to the table and let out a cold growl, "what did he say"!

The boy's back straightened and his wings arched in a mock stretch. He gently kicked Ghost's leg with his foot to push her to finish what she was cut herself off saying.
(Ooc-this is probably the last post for me tonight)

He would rape me" she muttered lowly as tears started to fall not wanting to tell him she only cryed harder as she remembered what he said he would do to her if she didn't do what he said when he told her to

(Ooc:same)

Last edited:
Esu growled deeply when he heard this, the boy's wings now pressed tightly to his back so he didn't flare them and hit something. He looked around quickly to make sure no one was looking before reaching across the table to wipe ghost's tears away. The noivern gijinka took a deep breath to calm himself down before texting his brother to come pick him up, "tell your dad your not staying with that creep. My grandma wouldn't care if you stayed for a bit but you'll have to deal with my brothers. They can be idiots. Why haven't you told your dad"?

Ok I'm fine with that and Didn't you just hear what he would do if I told anyone most especially my dad" she whispered holding her head trying to calm down and think straight

"All the more reason to. He can't do it if he's behind bars," Esu growled pulling his hand away. He texted his brother for a bit then looked at the girl across from himself, he was tempted to tell his brother what he had just heard but thought that ghost may not like that, "is there anything important your missing after lunch"?

His brother texted that he would be there in about a minute and kept asking why he wanted to go home. Esu replied that he had a problem that would be best fixed at home and his brother started cracking jokes. Before saying he was on his way.

No its free period for me for two hours after this why?" She asked herein him on his phone from the clacking of the screen and buttons "is there something wrong and he has his ways of getting what he wants esu"

"You can stay at my house for the month, like I said my grandmother wouldn't care. If you want to of course but there is no way I'm letting you stay with that guy. He shows up and tries to hurt yah, I'll kick his teeth in," Esu growled putting his phone back into his pocket and fixed his uniform. He stood up and stretched, his wings flared out a bit as he stretched, "I'm going to grab my stuff. If your coming with me you might want to grab yours".

Alright" as ghost got up she grabbed her things and went to grab his arm as she did so she smiled "oh we will need to stop by my house to get some clothes for me if that's OK it's just down pallet street between havens Rd and longmere I think I said that right"

"Alright, just got to stop by my locker and then we are out of here," Esu started to lead her off towards his locker, his wings flared out a bit to not wrap but block the girl at his side away from others. He looked down at her and thought some things over in his head, "you should probably call your dad and tell him. I'd rather not get charged with kidnapping. Also I'm still convinced you need to tell your dad about that guy, I don't care if he can pull strings if he's put in a place that psychic types can't do anything then you'll be fine. And he probably will be sent if you can build up enough of a case against him".

Alright I'll call him call dad" she said as she put her hand up to her ear which had a Bluetooth earpiece in it "hey dad are you home right now?...yes....yes....no its noting bad.....ok I have someone I want you to meet when we get there....ok..ok see you soon bye" as she hung up she looked at him "I'll tell him at home sence he is there and we are getting my things it that alright?"

"Perfectly fine, lets go. My eldest bro is out side waiting for us," Esu grabbed his stuff and started to lead her toward the grey jeep that was parked outside. Another noivern gijinka sat leaning against the outside of the vechicle and Esu waved at him using his free hand. The noivern gijinka opened door for them and waved back, "Esu! Who's that beside you"?