• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Phoenix saw through the smile. "Yeah... I know you are being fake, my brother did that before...." A tear came in her eye. "Nothing.." Getting up, she ran over to a wall and curled up into a ball of fluff. Storm looked over at her, he sighed. "Did you do something???!" He growled, sounding a bit overprotective of her.

Midnight frowned. Phoenix saw straight through his smile. He sighed. "And Strike two. One more strike is moving town." He groaned. He then watched as Storm walked over, being overprotective of Phoenix. "Would you believe me if I said she fell for my charm?" Midnight was more sarcastic then before. He then turned to Phoenix. "Uhh, She saw through my style, eh smile, and knows I'm bugged. But the thing is, she's not the reason I'm sad." Midnight let out a sigh.

"Huh? Well, why are you sad?" Storm said, immediately becoming like an older brother.

Phoenix had her face shoved into her fluffy tail, sobbing?

"Nothing really, It's kinda normal for me. It kinda depends on the colors of my rings. Since I'm normally blue, I'm usually depressed. No I'm not jut acting, I'm jut tired. Good news, I'm jumping in a pool." Midnight smiled. He turned to Phoenix, who was now sobbing. He sighed, then walked over. He lied on Phoenix then smirked. "Come On Fluff Ball! I'm sorry, I'm just tired, that's all." Midnight smiled.

Phoenix blushed when he layed on her, and blushed even more when he called her 'Fluff Ball'. She dug her head out of her tail. "It wasn't you, I just used to have a brother, before he... died..." She said.

Midnight sighed. "That's really sad. But come on, you're drowning in your own tears instead of the pool! My Mom has passed away five years ago. I have to live on with that though in my head till I die. You just have to look past it, and I know just how!" He smirked. He used Psychic, pulling Phoenix into the air. "Mwahahaha! I'm and Evil Umbreon!" He smirked, then throwing the Fluff ball into the Pool.

"GAH! GOD DAMMIT UMBREON!" She screamed, then, she grabbed his tail and pulled him in with her.

Storm watched from the sides, laughing. "Those two look so cute together...." He said, looking at the two in the pool.

Amethyst watched as the two were forced into the pool. "Oh yeah! Pool Party!" She smiled, jumping in.

Midnight gasped for air, resurfacing. "My Fur!" He growled, then quickly shapeshifed into a Jjinka. He groaned. "Ugh." He sighed. Before he turned to Phoenix, Amethyst jumped on his shoulders. "Torchic Fight!" She yelled, shapeshifting into a Jjinka. Midnight frowned, trying to balanced her, he let out a sigh of relief, finally balancing the Jjinka.

Getting out of the water, she shaked herself to get her fur back to fluffy. "Sorry, I didn't think I would grab your tail, I just tried to get out.." Phoenix said, blushing at him, she hardly saw him in Gijinka mode like... that. She turned around quickly and began walking, turning into gijinka mode and sitting on a bench, with Storm, as they waited. Storm smiled at her. "That was fun to watch, I think Phoenix likes someone!" He teased her. "Hey!" She yelled.

"Yeeeaaaah no," Phoenix said. Storm turned into a Jolteon and leaped into the water. "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" He yelled, swimming around in circles. Phoenix watched, blushing. Did Midnight hear what Storm said? If he did... oh god...

"Come On Phoenix! Don't be such a Torchic!" She teased. Midnight frowned, his ears being pulled. "Ow, Amethyst! Gentle! I'm not a Rapidash! He growled, temped to launch her off. He sighed, resisting the urge to do so. He grabed Amethyst's tail, then tugged. "Amethyst, stop pulling my ears, and I'll stop pulling your tail." He growled. Amethyst smiled. "Fine. But you can still hold my tail if you want." She winked, letting go of Midnight's ears. Midnight blushed, then frowned. "I'll pass." He let go of the Tail.

Growling, Phoenix looked away from Amethyst. "I don't do water that well, kitty". Then, the home bell rang, Storm got out of the water and went into the locker, so did Phoenix, then they got out in their clothes. "Hey Storm? Wanna come over? Dakota is going to be there!" The Flareon gijinka smiled. "YES! I LOVE THAT LITTLE BALL OF FLUFF!" He yelled "Well, see you two," Phoenix said, walking away with Storm.

Midnight gave a sigh of relief, school ending. He grabbed Amethyst's tail, pulling her off. He then swam out the pool, walking back to the locker room. Amethyst smiled. "Bye!" She yelled, watching Midnight take off. Midnight changed clothing, then sighed. He took a few steps out of the School to be met by a Glaceon and Leafeon. They were whispering to each other, taking Glaces at Midnight every few seconds. Midnight heard them Google, having him enraged. He growled. "Not Today Midnight! Not Today!" He sighed, walking home.

While Midnight was walking home, Storm turned around the corner, followed by Phoenix, who was holding a Poochyena puppy in her arms. "I can't believe my mum let us take Dakota to the park!" She said, but then she stopped, seeing Midnight. "Oh, hi Midnight!" She said, then Dakota leaped out of her arms and started pawing at Midnight's leg. "Looks like he likes you!"

Midnight turned to see Phoenix and Cloud. "Oh, Hey guys." He said, his face not changing expression. He then looked down to see a Poochyena clawing at his feet. He smiled, then picking the Poochyena up. He gently comed the Poochyena's fur with his hands, then looking to Phoenix. "I think you lost something." He smirked, turning to the Poochyena cub.

"Hey Midnight, this is Dakota" Phoenix said, picking up the puppy. Storm smiled, "Wanna come to Phoenix's house to help take care of him?" He asked, with a closed eye smile.

Midnight smiled, handing the Pup back to Phoenix. He was asked a question he wouldn't really expect. "Wanna come to Phoenix's house?" Midnight frowned. "Sure, I've never been to another person's house, other than Amethyst. So I can come." Midnight smiled, then turning to his pocket. He grabbed his phone, then started texting someone. He was texting Amethyst. "Hey Amethyst, I'm going to be gone for a while. You mind taking care of Rusty?" The text read. Before he sent it he thought, then smiled. "Hold on, I'll be tight back! Just wait here!" He smiled, dashing off to his home.

He entered the house finding a Mess. "Ugh, Rusty! We're are you?" Diamond yelled. Just then a Growlithe came out from beneath the Blanket. Diamond quickly grabbed the Growlithe, then smiled. "Come on, I found you a new friend!" He smiled, dashing off. He ran back to Phoenix. "Alright, now we can go." He smiled.

"Sure! And what is that cute little guy's name?" Storm asked as they reached Phoenix's house. "Well, this is my home!" Phoenix said as a male Leafeon and a female Glaceon came out of the house. "Hey mum! Hey dad!" She said, Phoenix introduced Midnight and Storm to them.

Diamond smiled, as they walked. "This is Rusty. I adopted him from a friend. I call him Rusty because he keeps making a mess, now that I think if it I should of called him Dusty, but it's too late for that now." Diamond smirked. Diamond watched as Phoenix introduced him and Storm to her parents. "Hello, Nice to meet you." Diamond smiled.

"Hello Midnight and Storm, one thing, please do not try ANY moves on MY daughter! She is too young to date!" The Glaceon gijinka yelled. "MUM!" Phoenix yelled. "You three go inside, I'll calm down your mother..." Phoenix's dad said. Storm and Phoenix ran inside. "Nice house!" Storm exclaimed. "Thanks!" Phoenix replied. "Your mum is a little..." Storm started. "Overprotective? Yeah... she knows I'm old enough, she just can't take it.." Phoenix laughed. She put down Dakota, who immediately ran to Midnight and tried to get to Rusty, wagging his tail.

Midnight frowned. "Don't worry, I wouldn't think of it. Considering I want to stay Single for a long, long while." Midnight sighed. He quickly followed the two in, a bit intimidated by Phoenix's mother. He gave a sigh of relief, making it to Phoenix's room. He took a seat on the floor, releasing Rusty to let him play with Dakota. He smiled, Rusty jumping all over.

Phoenix watched as Rusty and Dakota playfighted. Looking at Midnight for a slight second, thinking about what he said. "Don't worry, I wouldn't think of it. Considering I want to stay single for a long, long while" She sighed. Looking back to the puppies playing, she realised something. "Midnight? There's a note stuck to Rusty's leg" She said, picking up Rusty and taking off the note, putting him back down, she sat on the chair. Reading the note, she gasped, dropping it onto the ground. "It says... I will look for the owner of this pup.... I am stalking them right now.."

Diamond smiled, Rusty running all around, his smile ended, Phoenix mentioning a Note on Rusty. "What?" He questioned. He watched as Phoenix grabbed a note from Rusty's fur. He was a bit surprised he never knowticed before. His eyes widened, Phoenix saying someone was stalking them. "Wait, what?" Diamond frowned.

"We need to look, whoever it is might be after the puppies..." Storm said. Phoenix got up, so did Storm. They went outside, the pups staying inside, then, something lurked in the shadows. "W-What was that?"

"What, No fair, I only got Rusty two days ago, and now I have to give him up? No way!" Diamond growled. He followed Phoenix outside. The atmosphere had changed. He heard someone, keeping alert. He felt the wind around him, it was more rapid than earlier. "A Flying Type? He questioned, awaiting for the figure to appear.

Esu made his way home from school. Music having been the highlight of the day, the boy made his way home after detention. About halfway there he was felt as though someone was following him, ducking into a small alleyway that went behind two rows of houses, he was cornered by the gijinkas from earlier, "really think we would let you off so easily? Yeah that's not happening".

"Look. I'm sorry I got ihe way of your stupid game. I just want to go home," Esu growled standing his ground with his wings flared, kicking up dust and dirt as he did so. The others bared their teeth and started forward and Esu used tailwind to help himself if a fight did break out. A gijinka charged at him using fire punch and Esu countered it with gust. Not expecting an attack from the other side and was flung into the yard of a house, "owww"!

Name: Sky
Species: Shiny Leafeon
Personality: Sweet, loving, and kind of playful
History: Sky was born into a nice family and was raised to be a good girl.
Appearance: Sky is a normal cute, 5,4 girl, she has blueish green hair.
she has leafeon ears and tails. and she wears a skirt and a tee shirt
(sorry i was rushed)

Artemisia hadn't planned on getting involved in any fights, but this kid just wanted to get home. Plus, the Mienfoo Gijinka hated bullies. So Artemisia walked up to the group. "Hey, leave him alone." she said to the Gijinka troublemakers. Artemisia hit one of them with Force Palm.

(@Honolulu the Vaporeon please put in an application.)

"What, No fair, I only got Rusty two days ago, and now I have to give him up? No way!" Diamond growled. He followed Phoenix outside. The atmosphere had changed. He heard someone, keeping alert. He felt the wind around him, it was more rapid than earlier. "A Flying Type? He questioned, awaiting for the figure to appear.
Something leapt out of the shadows, and at Storm. "Storm!" Phoenix yelled. Suddenly, a black figure dashed in front and countered the attack with a powerful move. Whatever it was, it ran away. "Stay safe.." Said the figure, then it ran off. "What was that?" Storm said. "Whatever it was... it saved Storm.." Phoenix said. "Let's get back to the pups..." She said, starting to walk over to the house.

A Shiver went up Diamond's spine. "Ugh, I've had enough weird things happen to me today, can't one thing go normally today?" Diamond sighed, running in behing Storm.

Phoenix was teaching Dakota how to howl. And it sounded so cute! Storm watched, smirking, he knew that Phoenix had a great relationship with pokemon like Dakota.

Sky was walking around looking for something or someone to talk to before she had to go to her classes , she saw storm and Phoenix and she smiled "um Hi?" she waved over to them "i'm new here?...." she said in a shy tone before she saw the blackness "whats that?" she asked

(OOC: I did. It was after @Stormursa I believe. I'll redo it here so you can see it.)
Name: Artemisia
Species: Mienfoo
Personality: Shy, clever, funny.
History: Artemisia is an only child born to two Mienshoa Gijinkas. Artemisia went to a school where one of her few friends was a Lopunny Gijinka named Alice. Artemisia and her family moved here a few weeks ago, before school started.
Appearance: Artemisia has Mienfoo ears and tail. Her hair is sandy blonde and her eyes are hazel. At school she wears her school uniform, but at home she wears a silver shirt, a dark gray jacket that is usually worn unzipped, and jeans.

Artemisia glared at the troublemaking gijinkas. "Well. What's it going to be?" she told them. Artemisia prepared to use Force Palm again, when suddenly a ball of fur tackled one of the gijinkas and bit another one on the tail. The ball of fur, which turned out to be a Lilipup, leaped into Artemisia's arms. "Lilith, what are you doing here?" she asked the Lilipup. Lilith merely wagged her tail and barked happily in response.

Esu stood up and dusted himself off. The dragon type gijinka growling deeply in his throat as the largest trouble gijinka, a salamance gijinka turned to challenge him. The salamance charged, wings just as flared Esu's. The two locked hands pushing against each other, teeth bared as they snapped and growled. Esu's eyes flickered to look at Artemisia, "thanks".

Diamond smirked, the pup howled. He then watched as Rusty tried to immatate the howling, but did poorly. "Aww come on Rusty, I thoight Legendary's were supposed to Howl." Diamond smiled. Rusty was a diffrwnt kind of Legendary, but still was supposed to howl, like other Growlithe and Arcanine. The Growlithe sighed.

"You're welcome." Artemisia said to the Noibat Gijinka. She smiled. Lilith licked Artemisia's face. "Cut it out Lil." the Mienfoo Gijinka said between giggles. Artemisia resumed her walk home, with Lilith still in her arms.

Esu threw the salamance away and it back up, taking off with his friends. He shouldered his backpack on and grabbed his headset before continue to his house were he immediately went his room to put his things out of the reach of his younger brother before going downstairs for dinner.

Name: Saru
Species: Infernape
Personality: Saru is extremely cocky but able to back his words up with action. He tends to show off as much as possible. He is a complete airhead but also incredibly smart. Whenever he gets into fights he changes attitude from cocky to extremely cocky. You could say he's very adamant.
History: He was raised in a dojo currently being run by his mother. He grew up fighting adults when he was a kid, in the end he did not lose a single bout. Now his mother, annoyed by his cocky attitude and disregard for his opponents, decide to take him to a new school where he can hopefully learn about humility.
Appearance: Saru has a piercing on his left earlobe and has long red hair. He keeps his hair tied back in a ponytail. His eyes are of the color gold. He wears his uniform completely sloppy and tends to keep a sucker in his mouth. A monkey's tail also exist behind him.

RP Time!

RIIIIIINGGG!!!!
BANG!
Saru's head bangs onto his messy floor.
"Ow..."
Saru raises his head to look at the time and to his surprise he is late for school. He quickly jumps out of bed and quickly got ready without stepping on the mess in his room. He ran out his apartment straight towards school saying"Crap" Over and over again. With almost all his energy spent on running he reached the school. With a quick break for air he continued running trying to find his classroom. He reached into his bag to try and find his schedule but to his surprise it wasn't there. He then recalls seeing it when he was getting ready.
"I'll just wing it!"
Saru said as he comes to a halt and bursts into a classroom introducing himself as he yells.
"My name is Saru Alberone I'm the new student pleased to meet you all!!"
Saru bows his head and the teacher talks.
"I think you're in the wrong classroom..."
Saru raises his head.
"Huh?"
"Well I ca-"
Before the teacher can finish talking Saru already bolted his way out of the classroom to look for the right one. He darts his eyes around to look for the classroom and bursts in to another classroom, Introducing himself. To no surprise it was yet another wrong class. He went around and around going through all the classroom but still unable to find his class. In the end he was exhausted and reached the final classroom he hasn't been to. He slowly opens the door and with a pant introduces his name.
"My name is Sarooo..."
Crash
He passes out with exhaustion.
But in the bright side he was able to find his class

Esu ate and talked with his brothers, only mentioning the fight on his way home because the youngest ask why he was late. The dragon type gijinka finished his food quickly and made his way to the room where he slept. The next day he grabbed his stuff and aimething to eat on the way, he ate as he sat at the back of his first class listening as he wrote down more lyrics into his note book. When an infernape gijinka burst and and promptly passed out, his teacher called on him to take the fire type to the nurse. Esu stuffed his stuff into his bag and carefully picked up Saro by one arm under his arms and the other under his legs in a bridal style. The dragon type cursed at how heavy Saro was but still trudged on towards the nurse's office, "what a great way to start the day".