• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Gijinka High School

Name: Mischief
Species: Haunter
Personality: Bad Memory, Good Sense of Humour, ignorant
History: He doesnt remember anything of his past, his house and family included
Appearance: short black hair, a leather jacket a white shirt and jeans

Mischief had just been burned by a Flareon with his friends Blaze and Quake he saw an Umbreon who had asked what had happened he told him "Flareon had used fire blast after we teased her and blaze didnt get damaged he absorbed it" he then floated off with Quake and Blaze

Name: Esu
Species: noivern
Personality: likes to tease, loves music in general, sometimes seems a little to relaxed, quick to fight, keeps a lazy or uncaring faqade
History: grew up in a well off family with two older brothers and one younger one. Has always went to community school, enough amount friends, but spends most of his spare time working on different pieces music
Looks: spiky short black hair with red steaks in it, yellowish brown eyes, noivern wings attached to his back. His uniform is not a pristine shape, rips here and there. Outside of school he wear ripped jeans, graphic tees, a black leather jacket and running shoes. Is always wearing a white infinity scarf and a pair of black, red and neon blue headphones.
-----
Esu leaned against the wall of the music room where he sat of the floor. The boy bopping his head as he listened to music, tapping two pencils against the binder on his lap. The boy's wings in a related state as he didn't notice the world around him.

Last edited:
Name: Artemisia
Species: Mienfoo
Personality: Shy, clever, funny.
History: Artemisia is an only child born to two Mienshoa Gijinkas. Artemisia went to a school where one of her few friends was a Lopunny Gijinka named Alice. Artemisia and her family moved here a few weeks ago, before school started.
Appearance: Artemisia has Mienfoo ears and tail. Her hair is sandy blonde and her eyes are hazel. At school she wears her school uniform, but at home she wears a silver shirt, a dark gray jacket that is usually worn unzipped, and jeans.

'First day.' Artemisia thought nervously. 'Hopefully I'll be able to survive the rest of the day.' Her ears twitched a bit. Artemisia sighed then got her lunch. She picked a table and sat alone.

Kagura went up to the rooftop to eat, carefully stepping up the stairs. In her pointe shoes, she didn't make a sound, save the occasional clacks from her toe boxes.

When she was home-schooled, her father always made her a delicious hot lunch, and now that she was in public school, that wasn't something that he was going to stop doing anytime soon. In her lunchbox was a flask of curry soup, and some sticky white rice.

She watched the clouds as she ate, with her legs dangling over the edge of the school building.

Name: Bexley
Species: Bayleef
Personality: Bubbly, caring, and loyal to all she meets, Bexley is a quick learner who loves all the classes she takes. The smile always plastered on her face only grows when any English class is involved, for she loves to read and write above all else.
History: Even though her parents forced her into the school system, Bexley loves them with all her heart, no matter how cruel they could be. Not much else to say here.
Appearance: She's about the size of a Bayleef, so she's not the tallest. Hair's a gold-ish blond, and a rather large leaf sticks out of her forehead, covering one of her eyes. Her smile is lopsided, and it only compliments her forest green eyes. Wears her school uniform, but it's not the neatest in the world, while at school. Not really caring much about her appearance, she usually just throws on whatever's clean whenever she goes anywhere else.
(NOTE: She does NOT speak in a southern accent! She only talks like it, but she does not have the accent!)

She could see a group of gijinka not very far away from her. The tiny hint-of-a-smile grew on her face as she waltzed over, the leaf on her head bopping up and down as she went. Raising a hand, she waved to the group, not caring much about if they were having a conversation or not before she made an appearance. "Well, hey there, people!" she greeted, lowering her hand down to her side. "The name's Bexley! What about y'all?"

The bell went. Phoenix and Storm got up. "What do we have next?" The Jolteon gijinka asked. "Ugh... do we have to do this?" Phoenix growled, showing Storm the sheet. Storm pretended to puke. "I wish we didn't... but we'll get detention if we don't go.." He rolled his eyes. "Let's go.."

Arriving at the class, Phoenix checked her timetable. "Room 33, this is it.." She gagged, walking in with Storm. They sat at the back of the class. Storm realized Phoenix was looking at her phone. He looked over her shoulder and gasped. "Aww! :p is that Dakota?" He asked, staring at the picture of a Poochyena sitting in a box, staring at the camera with a blue spiked collar around his neck. "Yeah! My mum just sent me this!" She smiled. The two Gijinkas talked about the picture while waiting for class to start.

She never got an answer, so Bexley pulled her schedule out of her pocket, looking it over while the bell rung overhead. "Looks like I'm..." Looking up from her schedule, the Bayleef gijinka noticed that the people from the group were going into the class she was assigned. "Coincidence..." she mumbled to herself as she followed them into the room, taking a seat in whatever desk was open. The Flareon and Jolteon gijinkas seemed to already know some of the other people in the class, and as much as she wanted to meet said people, Bexley kept her mouth shut, taking out the needed materials for the class and humming a tune to herself.

(OOC: It's this part of Hymn for the Weekend:
I-Oh-I-Oh
Got me feeling drunk and high
So high, so high
Oh-I-Oh-I-Oh
Now I’m feeling drunk and high
So high, so high)

Phoenix quickly hid her phone and Storm went to his seat when the teacher came in. "Hello students! My name is-" Phoenix ignored that part. So did Storm. "So.. Mr. What's-his-face? Why are we being taught about breeding in highschool? Shouldn't we learn that when we are... older..?" Storm asked, not bothering to put his hand up. "Well... my good man-" He started. "Man? I'm a teenager!" Storm yelled, making some people laugh.

Bexley was one of the students that laughed, finding the Jolteon's outburst funny. As much as she, too, resented the idea of learning about this, it was bound to happen at some point, right? Not everybody can stay naive forever, and high school was actually a pretty bad place to lose one's nativity, in the Bayleef's opinion. Whatever happened to having this class in middle school, huh?

"Oh, calm down, buddy," Bexley said to the Jolteon, smiling that tiny, lopsided smile of hers as she held a hand out to him. "It's not that bad, right? Ya gatta learn about it at some point. Sorry."

"Honestly, I'd rather learn how to drive before learning about breeding" He smirked, winking at Bexley. Phoenix thought, well... he did tell me he is a bit of a flirt... But for some reason it irritated her when he flirted with Bexley, was it... annoyance? Cringey? Jealousy? She didn't understand why. But she didn't like it. The teacher was trying hard not to send him out.

Folding her arms over her chest, Bexley rolled her green eyes at the Jolteon's attempt at flirting. Even though she was rarely ever subjected to it, she was wary and hated the act with all her heart. "Fail..." she mumbled, shaking her head almost as if she was disappointed. "You can keep yourself to your little girlfriend over there," she nodded to Phoenix unknowingly, "and I'll keep to the thin air. That sound good? Although learning to drive would be kinda cool..." Thinking about getting behind the wheel of a car, Bexley could only imagine the entirety of a SpongeBob episode playing out in real life. She shivered at the thought, as funny as it may be, and whacked her forehead with a hand. "Y'know what? Let's do that instead. I need the lesson, since I'd be complete trash at driving." Looking up to the teacher, she fiddled around with the leaf on her forehead.

Big mistake.

Squeezing her eyes and mouth shut, trying to control the amount of noise that eminated from her mouth, Bexley hit her forehead again. "Why'm I always doin' that, huh?" she asked nobody in particular, looking up to the ceiling in defeat.

Suddenly, flirting didn't seem like such a bad idea. With this thought in her mind, Bexley looked over to Storm, licking her lips seductively. She knew of the so-called 'horrors' her leaf could cause, and also know that something bad was about to go down. "Let's go, Teach!" she said to the teacher, only glancing in his direction for a split second. "Gatta learn about breeding at some point, so why not now?" Again, she licked her lips.

She was snapped out of her trance, the feeling now gone. "Whoo!" Bexley let out a loud sigh of relief. "Sorry 'bout that, buddy," she apologized to Storm, sweat-dropping. "That won't happen again, I swear!"

Looks like a bad thing didn't have to go down after all.

"Well, there are more fish in the sea," Storm said, burying his face into his arms, "Geez, just try to be nice about it, I have never flirted before.." Storm said, growling.

When she licked her lips, Storm knew she was an insane person, backing away slowly from his chair. "Calm down crazy woman.." Phoenix stated. Resting her head on her hand, watching. When Bexley apologized, Storm just ignored it, until she said "buddy". "Yeah, apologizing is too late, Bayleef girl..." Storm said, getting up and moving to the seat on the other side of Phoenix. "Sheesh, that was weird, you okay Storm?" She asked. "No, she couldn't even tell it was my first time, so she just blurts out: 'fail'" He growled. "I know what will make you better..." She smiled, digging into her pocket. "I don't think you can find anything that will make me-" Storm stopped talking, and immediately started getting happy, he saw the picture of Dakota. Smiling, the two talked about Phoenix's new puppy, Dakota the Poochyena.

Scratching at the back of her neck, Bexley watched the Jolteon move seats. Well, that's what I get for havin' an e... she began to think, hitting her forehead for the third time. This sucks!

Looking back to Storm, she once again sweat-dropped, frowning sadly. "It's a curse, believe me," she said, unsure if he would listen to her explanation or not. "It can't be controlled. Well, I mean, I guess it could be, but ya gatta be super careful. Y'see, crap like that always happens whenever my leaf up here's touched." She pointed to the leaf on her forehead as she spoke, probably gaining more attention from the people surrounding her than Storm himself. "I hate it so super much, honestly! You probably dunno what I'm talkin' 'bout, and I hope it stays that way. Nuthin's good about having an e-z..." Again, she cut herself short, growling lowly to herself. "So, basically, I'm super sorry..."

Hotaru let out a sigh of relief as she finished cleaning up the sports hall of the popcorn, she immediately checked the time.

Class already? The Vulpix gijinka didn't question what she saw, the clocks were accurate nearly 9/10 times, and casually walked around the corridors. She could never remember which room was which since they always seemed to be changed within each semester, that confused her every time.

Esu watched the group of pokemon closer to the front of the class with a bored look. His headphones hung around his neck and he faintly listened to the teacher. The boy's wings folded tightly to his back so they would not get in the way, "can't we just get on with the lesson. The faster we get it done the fast we can move onto something else".

Once Kagura was changed for dance class, she wandered into the studio, to be greeted by two rows of other gijinkas, wearing a rainbow of different coloured pointe shoes. Since they were upperclassmen now, it was expected that the pupils had all passed the soft shoe stage, and thus, were all qualified to dance en pointe.

Kagura took a spot at the barre with Hotaru, and patiently waited, while the teacher, a gardevoir gijinka, called out names on the register. Her pointe shoes were light green, and shone like they were brand new.

Name: Gyle
Species: Eevee
Personality: Cuddly, Likes to run, Caring and Helpful
History: He lives in a family of 4; his dad, his mom and two younger brother. When he was child, he have many bad moments such as the flood that wash his older sister away and she then was declared dead but that doesn't effects his emotions.
Appearance: His hair is brown, with a regular Eevee ears, he wears a white single stripped red shirt, a long black jeans and a pair of shoes. He also wears his glasses and his tail pops out from his jeans.

Gyle was late for class so he's rushing to his class. He then saw a boy just waiting for someone. He approaches the Lucario boy and try to talk with him.

"Hi there! What are you doing here? I think you're late for class too!" Gyle patted the boy's shoulder.
OCC: Waiting for response...

"Ummm... I was on a rush to my Maths class but it's ok though. Well, I'm gonna leave you here so be careful about your schedule next time!" Gyle then shake his hand with the gijinka boy and then he runs again across the corridor going to his class. He then shouted "Hey! We'll meet at the Cafeteria at lunch!" and he continues his run.
OOC: He will be at the Cafeteria during lunch time.

Name: Blaze
Species: Typhlosion
Personality: Hot-headed. Smart. Brave. Can be a douche.
History: At age 3 his parents died in a Tsunami. Age 5, he joined a gang in Orre. Age 10 he killed 100 people and Pokemon in one blow. Age 14, he created a fire binding circle to increase his power. Age 15 he was adopted by his Step-Mother which was a Blissey and was taken to Kanto and learned to control his anger.
Appearance: Has partly long blue-green hair. Stands at 6"0. Wears a jacket maching his hair color with white wool on the collar. Light Blue eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ugh, first day and i am already pretty much late" Blaze said as he ran down the halls to class.
He walked in the room finding a seat in the back and sat down.

Midnight had skipped his second class, a bit mad at Phoenix. He ignored it for now, traveling to his third class. Physical Education at the Gym. He walked over, then frowned at the site. Amethyst was he only one there. She was wearing a two peice swim suit, then smiled. "Pool Day!" She yelled. Midnight face palmed then walked over.

"Amethyst, what are you doing?" He asked. "Well, if you would know, I'm your teacher for this class. They couldn't find anyone who wanted to be a gym teacher, so I volunteered, and now I'm your teacher. And as your teacher, today is a Pool Day!" She smiled.

Midnight sighed. "Let me change." He groaned, walking over to the Male's locker room.

Blaze left class and went to his next period, gym. He walked down the halls and was looking for the gym but took a quick break at the vending machine. He got himself a lemonade and melted the lid off with his finger. He took a sip. "Not, bad."

He finally made it to gym seeing Amethyst there in her swim suit. "Aw crap. I can tell what we're doing."

Esu stayed quiet for the rest of the class. Slipping on his headphones he listened to music, completely drowning out outside noise as he wrote down notes for a song he was developing. The boy ignoring the rest of the class, he soon switched to lyrics for the song her was working on.

Amethyst smiled as a Typlosion Jjinka entered the Classroom. She simply pointed to the Male's Locker Room. "Go Ahead and Change. Were going swimming today." She smiled.

Midnight came out in a pair of shorts. Amethyst smiled. "Alright Midnight, now we have to wait for the others to come before heading out." She smiled. Midnight sighed. He shapeshifted into a Umbreon, then lied down at the Bleachers.

Two males and a Female walked in. The Female walked into the Female's Locker Room, while the Males were just staring at Amethyst. Amethyst sighed. "Boys, go cha-" She was cut off by a whistle, coming from one of the Males. She growled. "Boys, Locker Room!" She growled. One of the Males winked, before heading into the Locker Room, the other one behind him. Amethyst let out a sigh, then face palming. "Ugh, Boys." She sighed.

Blaze walked out of the locker room changed, he then said quietly to himself. "I hate water." He then went next to midnight. And took another sip of his lemonade. He'd sigh. He then finished it and threw it in the trash and made a little flame on his finger and blows it out.

Once Kagura was changed for dance class, she wandered into the studio, to be greeted by two rows of other gijinkas, wearing a rainbow of different coloured pointe shoes. Since they were upperclassmen now, it was expected that the pupils had all passed the soft shoe stage, and thus, were all qualified to dance en pointe.

Kagura took a spot at the barre with Hotaru, and patiently waited, while the teacher, a gardevoir gijinka, called out names on the register. Her pointe shoes were light green, and shone like they were brand new.
Hotaru's eyes focused on the Gardevoir gijinka's shiny pointe shoes. Whilst the Vulpix gijinka's shone also, they were pass-me-downs from her foster mother who was famous for her ballet and so they were nude-coloured. This didn't bother her much as they were comfortable for her feet and she had been wearing these since a little while after she had enrolled at the school. After all, she was expected to be at least a step or two ahead of the class. Honestly, she enjoyed ballet and had been practising for a good portion of her seventeen years, but just because she had the experience didn't mean that she'd claim to be better than anyone else. That was a well-kept secret between her and her foster mother who taught her.

Last edited:
After some warm ups, the teacher called the class to form a line, which Kagura found herself at the front of, and Hotaru right at the back. Ballet was just about the only thing that Kagura felt confident doing, so fo her, this was not a problem.

"Now, everyone, I want each of you to perform a grand jete for me. High legs, high arches, heads up, and let's begin!"

It was Kagura's time to shine. She'd show Hotaru just how beautiful her grand jete was! That'd impress her!

Her feet curled into perfect arches as her legs split high in the air. As she landed, she went straight into a pirouette, before dashing to the back of the room.

"Excellent, Kagura," the teacher praised, "Next, please!"

Hotaru watched Kagura's grand jete and grinned, she had a feeling that ballet was something Kagura was confident with.

She's a natural was the first thing to pop in her mind and she immediately told Kagura just that with her brown eyes glistening happily. She may have looked like a child, but she wasn't to bothered by that - she almost took no notice to a group of three gijinkas scoffing behind her.

These three gijinkas were in the middle of the line and were like three peas in a pod, they always were together and were the quickest to judge Hotaru's actions during Physical Education with the popcorn incident. But they had every reason to do so...

Still standing on the very tips of her toes, all Kagura could do was smile as she started on a new note. She knew that Hotaru's grand jete was going to beautiful, so she'd write the note for her now, so that she wouldn't have to look down and risk missing it, when the vulpix's turn came...

After Gym, Blaze walked around the halls and walked past the Ballet class. Sighs "Why the hell do I even go to this school?" He then walked out the door to the field and sat down on a bench. He took out another can of Lemonade he got and burned the lid off. "I swear I'm going burn something." He then took a sip of the lemonade.

Hotaru felt a light bead of sweat form on her head as she noticed the three gijinkas approach Kagura and try to talk to her. The redhead huffed at the convenience of their timing and tried to ignore them. Taking a deep breath and almost being distracted by someone passing the classroom, she was quick to do her's instead of make a huge ruckus over nothing, inhaling as she initiated the jump.

As Hotaru made her jump, Kagura smiled and looked down at her note. Hotaru's jump was just as she had written:

Beautiful

All of a sudden, three eeveelution gijinkas surrounded her. An umbreon, a sylveon, and an espeon, all wearing show-grade pink sequined pointes.

"Hey Skuntank! When are you gonna spray?!" The umbreon jeered.

The sylveon sniffed Kagura's tail. "Maybe she already has! She stinks!" She giggled.

The espeon spoke last. "Are those pointes grishko?! Ugh, what a peasant!"

Esu got out of class and made his way down the hall. The noivern ginika slinging his backpack over his shoulder, he turned around a corner and out onto the playing field where some others were playing football(American). The boy using one hand to sweep red hair out of his eyes before something hit him in the side of the head. Esu stumbled back clutching the side that had been hit, a football laying on the ground as some other students came over, "Hey what do you think your doing! You just messed up our play. What are you, blind"?

"Bruh!" A Pachirisu gijinka marched over the trio and stood in between them and Kagura, huffing like a child.

"Is that really necessary?" She asked as her tail, very lightly, pushed the Sylveon away from the Skuntank's tail.

"Aly!" A certain redhead soon found herself in between the situation, glancing back at Kagura, "I'm sorry you had to meet them this early on..." She knew that her words would irritate the eeveelutions but at the moment, she could care less.

Kagura shook her head, starting on a new note. "I dealt with people like them all through middle school. Everyone treated me like a walking stink bomb. And just because I'm a skuntank."

Unsure of what else to do, she looked desperately to Hotaru.

Esu growled gently putting his stuff down and flared his wings. The three other students stood their ground and the noivern gijinka started to move into the others faces, "maybe if you were paying attention you wouldn't have hit me! I'm in the path, that shouldn't have hit me, so back off"!

"Back off? You back off," what seemed to be the leader of the group pushed Esu back and the boy did the same right back. One of the other's threw a punch and caught the side of Esu's face and soon it turned it into a fight. A teacher split them up and gave them detention, Esu grabbing his stuff and walking towards music room. The boy's face now black and blue in places, a busted bottom lip, and a small cut unde this right eye. He collapsed outside the room and plugged back into the music he loved.

Blaze walked across the school grounds finding a Vulpix gijinka and some others. "Umm..." Blaze stood there just watching for a while "What the crap is going on?" He said with a kind of ticked off mood with his lemonade in his hand as he tossed it in the trash behind him without looking back.

After 2 hours of Maths, Gyle finally got out from the hardcore class. As he walks through the hallway, he saw a few gijinka students. "Maybe there were some sort of... conflict." Gyle choosed to stay away from the gijinkas as he don't wanted to be involved.

He then went to his next class which is science class and he likes the class. Then, he will go to lunch.

Esu made his way into the music room when the bell rang. He sat at the front of the class, headphones around his neck and waiting for instructions happily. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at his reflection, using his sleeve to wipe away what ever blood he had on his face, "hopefully the rest of the day goes well".

Amethyst smiled as a Typlosion Jjinka entered the Classroom. She simply pointed to the Male's Locker Room. "Go Ahead and Change. Were going swimming today." She smiled.

Midnight came out in a pair of shorts. Amethyst smiled. "Alright Midnight, now we have to wait for the others to come before heading out." She smiled. Midnight sighed. He shapeshifted into a Umbreon, then lied down at the Bleachers.

Two males and a Female walked in. The Female walked into the Female's Locker Room, while the Males were just staring at Amethyst. Amethyst sighed. "Boys, go cha-" She was cut off by a whistle, coming from one of the Males. She growled. "Boys, Locker Room!" She growled. One of the Males winked, before heading into the Locker Room, the other one behind him. Amethyst let out a sigh, then face palming. "Ugh, Boys." She sighed.
Phoenix growled as a boy winked at Amethyst. Storm growled. "Hey bro! You should realize that she doesn't appreciate that!" He yelled. "So, we have swimming? Ok..." Phoenix said, her ears drooping. She and Storm went into the locker rooms. Storm came out in his shorts and Phoenix came out in her bikini. The two turned into pokemon and started playing with eachother. Phoenix saw Midnight and sighed, her ears drooping, she walked up to him. "Hey.... Midnight.... sorry for being mad... I just... this is my first year at school..." Phoenix sighed.

Amethyst smiled. "Why thank you Storm, at least some people know matters. She sighed.

Midnight lifted his head, finding a. Flareon. She then apologized, making Midnight a bit more content. He was still in a pretty bad mood, and really didn't want to speak, but did since they could get in a fight Because of it. "No, It's OK. I guess I should of been more nicer huh?" Midnight put up a fake smile.