• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Well I better check on everyone. Lyric has been distressed as of late and I'd like to check up on her," mirida shrugged and picked a pear from one of the closer packages. She ate it and the core disappeared, licking the juice from her fingers, "you can look at the library if you'd like".

"Down the hall and to the left. First door. Don't go anymore then that as I'm still rebuilding," she smiled and kissed his cheek before moving back toward the other dimension portal. She wanted to check on her friend and see what was upsetting her.

Alya walked thru the portal and she laid down in a chair and she looked over "Hey guys" she said waving then she smiled "I think i'm go home in a bit well not home but to my room" she said sighing, she hated being alone.

Johan looked at Alya. " Do you want some company?" He asked her as he watched her move by. He calmly fallowed her. wondering what was going on.

Catharine hugged Alta. "Yes We'll get married." She said as she kissed her.

A grin splits across Taylor's face at Adam's comment. "Thanks... it wasn't easy getting here. But now... I think this may have been worth it." She looks at the Cabin. "So... are you guys the only Outcasts here? Where are the others?"

Alya looked at him and she nodded, getting up and she went outside "Cmon Johan i don't have all day" she said grabbing his hand before she ran out to her room and she opened the door and she smiled at him.

Alta gasped and she kissed her back "yay....hey are we going a little fast?" she asked worried.

"The others? They're all at this little Tournament thing. I didn't enter. I have no purpose there, so, after some complications, I remain here, guarding the Cabin as I await the return of the Outcasts. Uh, they're in another dimension. It's super weird." He opens the door and holds it open. "You can come in if you like."

Johan went threw the door and looked at her. "So what would you like to do?" He asked her with a smile on his lips. He walked a little closer to her.

Catherine looked at her and smiled. "Yes we have been. But I think it'll work." She said as she held Alta

"Thanks..." She feels her face flush, but quickly hides it, pushing away such a childish notion. She enters the Cabin and gazes around at the well worn furniture, the handsome interior of the wood, and the boy grinning at her from the doorway. "It's cozy." She comments bluntly.

"Cozy is one way to put it." Adam replies, and walks over to the Couch, sitting into it, sinking slightly. "Make yourself at Home, as it seems that's what you want." He raises an eyebrow at her. "Right?"

Alya looked at him, slightly confused from the smile "Nothing much" she said and she smiled at him "Why are you getting close?" she asked worried.

Alta nodded and she snuggled into her arms "Hey just asking when you meet me...you seemed to like me from the bat...why...i was teasing you at first but then i saw your beauty and then you starting having your baby i grew worried and wanted to care for you more" she said smiling

"A plus." She replies, examining several sets of furniture before turning to him. 'Don't do it...'
"You got a Girlfriend?" She asks casually.
'You never take my advice...'

Adam freezes at this. "Er... no." He replies. "Not anymore." His thoughts fade on to Alya, and he feels a surge of anger. 'Don't feel like that. She's a Player. Should have guessed it from a She-Demon. Deceiving, misleading, cheating... They're all like that. What made me think she would be different from the other She-Demons?' He tells himself, but it does nothing to calm him. "But let's not talk about her." He adds to Taylor.

"Sorry. Touchy subject." Taylor says, and plops down next to him on the Couch. After a moment of silence, she finally breaks it. "So uh... how did you meet the Outcasts?"

"Sorry." Johan said as he took a step back. He let out a breath and looked at her. "Can I kiss you." He asked .

" You just seemed like a good person. " Catharine said as she smiled. "I'm glad i met you

Alya felt a surge of anger go off somewhere and she gasped when she heard the thoughts 'i didn't leave you...for that...i left you because i was scared....i was scared you was one day gonna turn on me and stab in the back' she thought then she looked at Johan "Ekk kiss me!" she blushed and she sighed "Sure....." she said.

Alta nodded and she sighed "you know whats funny...."she asked and she hugged her put a hand on her belly " Everyone miss judges Alya but does she care when people talk about her...not...at all...the girl is scared of everyone stronger than her and she is...kind of lonely ....when she was with Adam....she wanted to be loved not....talked to one day then the next gone" she said drooping "i think of her as my long lost sister " she giggled

"Oh... heh..." He tries to think about it, but he's now distracted about the whereabouts of Alya. Why did he dwell on their failed relationship? It was short and pointless. She seemed to be the fast moving type anyways, and Adam is the complete opposite, preferring to take things quite a bit more slowly.
"I was being hauled a way for a crime, and something caused the Vehicle I was in to crash. I stumbled around for a while until I reached the old Mansion, but once I awoke from my short coma, we were here. The Cabin. Mansion was gone." He sighs. "Not very good, but you get the jiff."

"Make yourself comfortable." He mutters darkly. "I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to get to me. Sorry, Taylor, but look for someone else to bug. I never let people in. Last times I've done that were mistakes." He gets up from the Couch. "Besides. I have business to attend." He quickly leaves.
Heading for the place he once called home.
Where he hides his darkest, and most dangerous secret.

He gently kissed her lip as one of his hands touched her back. "Be with me." Johan said. "I won't leave you or abandon you. I will love you until my last day." He said as he gently put his arms around her.

Instead of feeling sad, or angered by him, she felt more intrigued. Not only was he attractive and powerful, but he's a mystery. One Taylor intends to solve. A smirk rests on her face as she gets up from the Couch and leans against the open door frame, watching his fleeting appearance disappear into the woods. Her smirk falters as she remembers a part of her past.
"Until next time, Adam Zachary Boulet. Bring me back a souvenir." She returns into the Cabin.

Alya gasped when she was kissed, a slight burn appeared on her when she pulled away "ok...your kind of fast to fall for me" she said and she blushed, a little happy that he did but also creeped out as well , she meet him today anyway "Ok how about you take me on a date in this boring place and i'll think about letting you...be my boyfriend"

" Alright." Johan said. He knew she was right but there was just something about her that made him act that way. " Where do you want to go?" he said as he smiled at her. " Sorry about jumping the gun but since we met I couldn't take my mind off of you. It's weird really." He said. " Sorry if I might of creeped you out.

Cathirene looked at Alta and smiled. " Do you want to get out of here?" She asked her as she embraced her.

The portals opened up by the demented Vex clone let hundreds of black smokey figures shoot through, all of which were distorted, fucked up version of Vex. The one who summoned was now behind the wall of enemies. The moment they appeared they charged head first towards the Master. One of the less grotesque looking ones screamed. "End the shriveled up old prunes existence!" The small army roared as several different beams and blasts and waves of energy shot forth at him, hundreds up hundreds of different powers were all being thrown at the Master at once.

The original Vex was slowly floating through space with his arms and legs crossed and his eyes closed, "....I see the alternates are finally ambushing the Master." He opened his eyes and grunted as his white aura exploded around him. "Now's my chance!" As he finished he shot forward through space at an incredible speed. He looked behind himself for a moment and went wide eyed, the area tailing him was a pitch black streak. Space was light up by stars and planets and such but there was a tail of pure blackness behind Vex. "What the hell?" Just as he finished his statement the black streak shimmered and snapped shut, filling out with color. 'Was that....faster than light travel?" He stopped and stared at his hands for a moment before smiling, "Hahahaha, I cant lose...." he immediately shot off at the high speed again leaving a thick black trail behind him that slowly dissipated a few moments after.

Alya looked at him and she blushed "hmmm lets go to a restaurant " she said smiling then she looked down " oh Jahan its ok..i guess i was falling for you as well...you are really nice and such" she said.

Alta blushed "What do you mean get out of here?" she asked.

Matt's clone entered the cabin, "Man, I haven't been here in a long time." Matt said quietly, he then looked at Adam, "I'm going to leave now. This clone is taking up a lot of energy, plus, Vex is on the move again and it is hurting my head." Matt said, his voice seemed to be.. empty or something like that. "See you later, and.. Uh, nice meeting you Taylor." Matt said and with that, Matt's clone popped into a spark of lightning that lit up the whole room, then dissipated.

Matt took a deep breath and thought for a minute, "Maybe this I'll work." Matt said as he closed his left and put his hands together. He focused all of his power into his right eye, it flashed a bright purple every few seconds. Matt struggled to open another tiny portal, he was hoping to hit Vex with a surprise attack. A streak of blood dripped out of right eye, then the portal immediately closed and Matt feel over, then his vision blurred, and then, he passed out..

The Master's eyes flashed light Blue, and he was engulfed in the dust, dirt and debris that ensued from the attacks. Once it cleared, he stood in the same place, eye more narrowed as he looked at each Vex. "Interesting. But you all are merely an obstacle. My real prize is the one true Victor." His eyes flashed black, and he pulled back his lips, baring his teeth. "But that does not mean I will make this easy for you." He flicked his wrist, and invisible swords cut through the air, producing gashes in the Vex's as he raised another arm, and swept it before him. The ground began to rumble, and it split open beneath the Vex's. Almost immediately, lava erupted from the gash in the Earth, rising meters into the air as his eyes switched to Orange, finally dashing towards the small army of Vex's.
This all occurred in a matter of seconds.

"Alright." Johan said. He looked at her as his face turned a little red. " Do you want to go now or wait a little bit." He said as he looked at her.

"Get out of this room silly." Catharine giggled a little bit as she nugged Alta. " We've been in here practically all day. Let's get some fresh air."

Alya shrugged "Hmm lets go now i think a nice walk will do me good" she said smiling as she walked out to the door.

Alta blushed and she nodded "Ok to the park?" she asked holding her hand "So everyone can see that we are a couple" she said sticking out her tongue.

Adam stopped in front of the Cottage. It was old now, very old. The Wood rot all around. It was damp and musty, with the feeling of death hanging in the air. He slowly walked to the front door and grabbed the handle. Twisting it, he pushed open the door to reveal the same scenario. Old, rotted, musty wood. Various Furniture was placed here or there, but they all were covered in white sheets. Adam slowly made his way acrossed the threshold and stopped before a door leading to a room. He closed his eyes.

"Please...." Adam begged the man. The Man steadied hie Weapon, and Adam could hear a 'click' as the Gun was cocked. "Adam... stay back..." His Father muttered to him, and Adam obeyed. "We have money." His Father says. "Take whatever you want. Just don't hurt my Family." The Man glares. "I don't want your money." He growls, and his finger pulls the Trigger.
BAM!
Adam watches in horror as his Father took a step back, clutching his Chest as red erupted from it, soaking his plaid Shirt, and running down his Body. He fell to his knees, then to his Face, dead. "No!" His Mother cried.
BAM!
Adam turned his Head, already puffy eyes averting to his Mother as she slumped to the ground, a bullet hole in the middle of her forehead. He wasn't alone yet. "Adam!" A voice called out, and he looked on as his Brother leaped into the air like an Animal, thin blades protruding from his arms as they impaled the man from behind. The intruder gasped in pain as the blades protruded through his Chest, and Adam felt the tears streaming down his face as the world went black. He raised his arms, lifting the man into the air. His Brother let go as Adam roared at the man, and swiped his hand. The Man's Head jerked to the side, and he went limp. The now deceased man fell to the ground with a broken neck. The tears streamed down his face as his Brother moved in to comfort him. "It's okay Adam... I'll take care of you..."

Adam's eyes snapped open as he looked at the faded blood stain on the ground. He had been eight at the time. His Brother was always there for them, until the end, when he wasn't. dam shook his Head, clearing his memories as Taylor flashed in his mind. He turned on heel and walked out of the Cottage, heading towards his next location. Digging up the past might be dangerous, but it's worth it in the end.

Johan looked at Alya and offered his hand to her. " Shall we?" he asked as he looked at her with a smile on his face.
Catherine held Alta close as she walked outside. " Let's go darling." She said as she kissed Alta.

Alya giggled and she hugged Johan as she walked with him, holding his hand in hers "of course Johan"
Alta smiled as she walked with her " Anything for you" she whispered, putting her left hand on Catherine's butt and she held her close to her side.

Catharine leaned into the touch as she looked at her lover. She walked outside. " So love where would you like to go?" She asked as she kissed Alta

Johan hugged her back before walking out the door. " So can you tell me anything else about your self?" He asked. as he walked with her.

Alta blushed and she smiled happily " Anywhere" she whispered and she put a arm around her.

Alya blushed and she smiled at him..."i was born in hell...." she said giggling a little.

Catherine started walking towards a small shopping center. " So anything else we should know about each other." She said before kissing her cheek.

" Well That explains you're tan." Johan said jokingly as he looked around. " So anything else?" he said as he looked at her.

Josh leaned back a little bit. He was bored as he finished his book. ' Hey Miridia how's Lyric doing." He said as he looked for another book to read.

Brandon walked towards Grace and kissed her forehead. "Time to wake up babe." He said as he gently nudged her shoulder.

Steven looked at Fae. " So what should we be doing?" He asked as he walked a little closer to her.

Alta blushed and she giggled "Hmm yeah my i guess what humans call birthdays are in a few weeks" she said and she rubbed her hands and she hugged her love "Also.....i love video games they became a hobby of mine on earth" she said.

Alya wanted to hit him so bad, because she was not tan but kind of pale..but that was because she was broken " thats mean..." she whispered and she looked at him " Yeah ..." she said hugging him " I'm lonely..always have been until i found my friend Kia who let me enter her head" she said drooping.

Kia sighed, she sat alone in the dirt wanting the girl who gave her the dagger to come back " ....where are you" she whispered

" I was only joking." Johan said. " Sorry if I offended you. So what do you mean by enter her head?" He said as he walked with her. "Well you'll never have to be alone again." He said as he hugged her back.

"Happy early birthday." Catheriane said. "So what do you want for you're birthday." She said with a smile on her lips.

Alya blushed and she looked at Johan "oh just entered her mind and became part of her" she said and she sighed as some of her colored tan skin started to show " thank you" she said and she blushed " So where are we going"

Alta blushed and she smirked " Hmm...two things...something special and two..." she whispered "on step two" she joked and she smiled "you know what i mean right?" she asked hoping she wouldn't have to explain, "nevermind i was joking i think were not ready for that yet" she whispered

Last edited: