• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

OOC and bios go here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/outcasts-discussion.14816/ Read the rules, please! :)

Ashley was in the back of a truck. It was dark and cold inside, and she absolutely hated the power-restraining bands the people in charge had put on her wrists. They thought that Ashley and the other 'Outcasts' as they were called would try and kill them. The redheaded teenager was sitting against a wall with her knees drawn up to her chest. Her light blue jacket was lying next to her, leaving her with her darker blue tee shirt. Shivering, Ashley put the jacket on. Then she returned to her original position. There were other Outcasts in the truck as well, but Ashley decided to stay put. She dug something out of her pocket. It was a Swiss Army Knife. This might come in handy, Ashley thought, Depending on the circumstances... She jammed the item back into her pocket. The truck hit yet another bump, causing Ashley to jolt into the air.

Regulus a relatively tall teenager was sitting across from Ashley trying to take his mind of his current situation he was fiddling with his power restrainer band he didn't like not being able to use his powers just because other humans don't have them "this is outrageous" he said to him self as he stopped fiddling with the band and ran his fingers through his purple hair he was irritated he hated not being free to fly and wonder around wherever he chose too. Regulus looked at the girl sitting across from him Regulus noticed she was putting something shiny in her pocket he looked up at her and then continued to fiddle with his restrainer band.

Ashley looked across to the boy across from her. He's okay, she thought, And it wouldn't hurt to make a few friends... "Hey," She told the boy, "What's your power?"

Becca sat silently and still in the back of a truck. It was freezing cold and it was dark. She hated how this Random group of people had captured her and others that were "Outcast". All because What Becca was assuming they though was that they were dangerous. Or maybe they were just jealous they had powers that the group didn't. She noticed two people trying to get their power-restraining bands off. "Maybe I should at least try to get it off." She thought to herself. She attempted to get it off the best she could but it wouldn't budge sadly. She hated that she could just transport out of the truck and be free. Freedom was tantalizing close but yet freedom was so far.....

Regulus looked up at the girl across from him "well that's a bit impolite" regulus said crossing his arms "even in dismal situations like this you should at least ask for a persons name" he let out a sigh "I'm regulus my powers give me all the abiliys and powers of a bat and the ability to become one" regulus uncrossed his arms "what about you?" Regulus asked

Ken was following the truck on the mountain side of the road where they were carrying the 'outcast'." The government sure is cautious, arresting us just because were special, its just like those comics i used to read." Ken looked at the little bomb robots he had in his bag." I'll be able to test these out soon, hope they're not too powerful." He closed his bag and ran far ahead of the truck and lay down some walking bots." Now we wait."

Last edited:
Ashley looked down at her power-restraint bands with a venomous glare. "When I don't have these stupid things on, I have the power to control air and fire," She told the boy. Ashley then tried to say something else, to keep the conversation moving. "So, where do you think they're-AH!" She was cut off by another jolt as the truck hit another rut in the road.

Regulus leaned forward "are you ok?" He asked worried for the girl and then sat up straight again "so what were you saying?" Regulus asked putting his attention towards Ashley

Dasken was curled up in a far corner of the van's cargo space. Cargo, he thought, is all we are to them. He attempted to use his powers, but te best he could do was a tiny explosion, about a quarter as strong as a firecracker.
He turned to the couple of teens who were talking near him. He figured they'd be together for awhile, so he decided to introduce himself. "My name's Dasken Lauphage. Feel free to just call me Dask." He tried to smile, despite the grim circumstances they were under. "So, what're you guys in for?" He ciphoned a miniature explosion again, straining to do so. "Fragokinesis." He stated, as though it were obvious.

Ken was laying in a tree waiting for the transport truck to hit the bait." Aww! Why is it taking so long! Did I really go to far ahead?" He looked at the road and sighed." Well if the truck arrive I'll hear a explosion or the sound of a truck. Might as well take a nap." Then he fell asleep on the tree he was laying on.

Joshua looked at the boy who just talked. " Telekinesis." He said to the random stranger. He turned his attention back to his cuffs. He knew he couldn't do anything because of the power restraints but he had to try something. After a while he stopped and laid his head against a wall. It was just his luck that he ended up here. Upstanding student who didn't care about anyone except his family. and now they've turned against him. Last thing he remembered hearing before the officers drugged him was his mother's crying and his little brother calling a freak. He wondered if we will ever be free again.

Dasken turned to the new speaker. "Huh. How long have you known?" Dask asked, intrigued. "I, uh... I've had it long enough to have known that I... it... killed my parents." He put his head between his legs. Idiot! He scolded himself, Now they'll think you're petty and worthless! He hit his head a couple times on the floor, gently.

Ashley rubbed the back of her head. "I'm fine," She replied to Regulus, then turned to Dask, who was seemingly trying to use his power. He was creating small explosions, so Ashley put two and two together to assume that fragokenesis meant making explosions. "Air. And fire, I think."

Dask looked up. Almost as surprised as he was to hear her talk to him as he was that she didn't know if she had a power, he had to ask her.
"You think?"

Joshua looked at the young girl. "So." He said. " We have a person who can create fire and air, a person who can moves objects, and a person who can create explosions." He looked at them. " Why does this sound like the beginning of a terrible joke." He said. He turned his attention back to his cuffs. He knew he couldn't do anything about it but he had to at least try. Next thing he knew he felt a liquid go into his mouth. it tasted metallic and rancid. He moved his across his face. He looked at his arm and he saw blood. His nose must be bleeding.

"Well," Ashley began, replying to Dask again,"I didn't really even know I had powers until...Something happened. I don't actually remember all that much of it. Just what they," She pointed with her thumb towards where she assumed the people driving the truck were, "told me."

Dask noted the blood oozing from the joker's nose. "Hey, man. You may wanna get that checked by a doctor." He held back a grin. He turned back to the girl. "I found out in a much more unfortunate way."

Ashley, however, responded with a little more concern. Her bright blue eyes went wide. "Are you okay?!" She gasped. I hope this stops relatively soon... Ashley thought.

Akrohn sighed. The security measures these madmen were going to were just too much. "You should try pinching the bridge of your nose," he suggested to the one who's nose was bleeding. "That might stop the flow of blood." He looked around. "So.... we all have unusual powers here?"

Joshua turned his face upwards as he pinched his nose. " I'm fine." He said looking at the girl. " It's just my nose bleeds whenever I try to do something impossible. Such as free myself." He kept his gaze on the girl. " Thanks for your concern." He said.

Dask raised his cuffed hands. "I damn better have powers to be on a Banned Wagon." He paused, and after a few seconds added, "That's what I call these vans. People with powers get shoved into them."

Ashley was still a little concerned, but decided to just go with it. "Okay," She said, then realized something. "I never even introduced myself!" She facepalmed. "I'm Ashley," She chuckled a little at her own awkwardness and stupidity.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley. Let me be the first to say, this is not an intervention. Anything anyone else wants to say? I've already introduced myself." Dasken glanced around, curious as to the others' stories.

Joshua looked at her and smiled a little bit. "It's nice to meet you Aspen I'm Joshua." He said to her. He then looked at the other two that have been talking. " And you are?" he asked the man that hasn't introduced himself yet.

Last edited:
Regulus laughed "well what a weird bunch we are" he said after listening to the others introduce themselves "but I think there's better things we could be discussing then our powers" regulus said getting serious "like mabey getting off this truck" regulus said looking around the truck at the others "any ideas?"

Ashley looked around. Except for the other Outcasts, there was nothing in the truck that could help them. "I've got nothing," She confessed. The metal encasing them was far too thick for her Swiss Army Knife to cut through.

Dasken stared at the door. "Maybe if I knew what kind of lock was on that door, I could blow it up. My explosions may be enough to just barely break the gears." He looked around. "Tucking and rolling may be the only option."

While the Outcasts were conspiring to escape, the truck drivers were just pulling up to the drop-off site. They stopped the truck, and then, grateful for the thick steel wall separating them from the Outcasts, one of them pushed a button. There was a hissing noise as a potent gas filled the back of the truck, inevitably knocking out all of the people with strange powers. Another button was pressed, opening the back doors and letting the gas seep out of the truck.The two men put on masks to protect from any remaining gas, hopped out of the truck, and brought the unconscious Outcasts out. Then, they undid the restraining bands and left in the truck, leaving the people out in the vast mountain range.

"Can you guys shut up, I'm trying to sleep here. You idiots are going to need your energy. Where we're going, you'll probably need it. As far as escaping, get me out of this headset and I could bend the metal with my mind. Stupid headset, can't even use my electricity to shut it off as all of the exterior is rubber." Zedek slammed the back of his head back down onto the wall. "This is what I get for helping people." He said as he fell asleep.

Dasken was drifting on the border of consciousness and unconsciousness, and he was losing his battle. He tried to will himself to stay up, but it was very difficult. He didn't know why, but his mind told him one word that he understood.
Explosion.
He used all his remaining willpower to create a mini explosion, no stronger or weaker than in the vehicle, and made sure that it made plenty of noise. He did it inconspicuously, and feinted sleep while continuing to fight. He didn't go down easy; not with his massive willpower.
He was going, however, and far more quickly than he would have liked, considering he was beginning to see spots.

Ashley was already out. She lay sprawled out on the ground, looking like a starfish almost. Dask's explosion hadn't done anything to keep her awake, that's for sure.

Akrohn flinched in the harsh sun. He decided to construct a mini shelter out of the earth around them. "There, that should keep the heat and light from bothering us, and from what I hear, there's someone here who can control fire. We can use that as a light source."

Ashley slowly began to regain consciousness. She sat up. Her head was foggy, and she didn't know where she was. Beside her lay the other Outcasts, some of which were waking up as well. What happened to us? Ashley wondered. At least the bands were off of her wrists now. She rubbed where the cold metal had lay, happy for the freedom from them. The teenager slowly got to her feet and took in her surroundings. "Where are we?" She asked aloud.

Diana slowly opened her eyes. She was in the truck a few seconds ago, but she somehow ended up somewhere else. She sat up and looked down at her wrists, relieved to see that the restraining bands had been removed. Diana winced as she flexed her fingers. She was slightly burned, and it was incredibly painful for her. She covered herself with her shadow once again.
"Ah," Diana let out a sigh of relief. She looked around her. Other Outcasts she'd seen in the truck were there as well. Diana stood up on her feet and jumped when a girl with a light blue jacket asked where they were. She recognized the girl from the truck. She was the one who said she had air and fire abilities.
"I wish one of us knew," Diana muttered and looked down at the ground.

Regulus woke up just as Ashley spoke he stood up and put his hand on his arm to find that his restrainer band was gone "I have no idea" regulus replied as two wings came out of his back "but it's good to stretch my wings again" he said while stretching

Joshua rubbed his eyes as he took in his surroundings. He looked and saw the other outcasts. " So." he said. " Any one know what's going on?" He asked. He rubbed his writs where the cuffs where last time he was conscious.

Dasken rubbe dhis head. "Oooh, man." He tried to sit up, but wound up sprawled back on the ground. "I should NOT have fought that gas. Fighting a headache." He giggled to himself for no apparent reason. "I need rest." He said. He laid back.

Ken awoke from his slumber." The truck's still not here?!" He checked his map with markings on it." Crap! I ran too far ahead, the dropping site was 20 meters back. This is what I get for not looking at where I'm running." He went down to pick back up his bots and started running to the drop place. I hope they have not scattered yet he thought to himself.

Zedek's eyes flew open. They were there at the drop off point, out of the truck, the most critical moments for survival. His headset was off, so he now felt the electricity flow through him and his metal chains. He took one and it started to bend, becoming a knife sizzling with electric power. He used his mind to sense where deposits of metal are. After a few moments, he found a few deposits of copper and iron next to what he assumed to be a river. That would be a optimal location to set up base.

"I'm getting out of here, who knows what's out here, ready to attack us. Follow me if you wish to die."

And with that he began to run through an outcropping of forest in the direction of the river.