• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

The dark alleyway was empty, and forgotten. Forgotten by Adam. He'd seen Taylor somewhere before, in his life. He just wasn't sure where. He couldn't remember, but these visits seemed to be triggering his memory. This place seemed familiar too. But what did he do here? He slowly closed his eyes.

"We're in. Adam, the gang will take care of us." Adam looked up at his older brother. "Nick... they're mean..." Adam said. Nick shakes his Head, a small grin forming on his face. "They're not mean. They're just doing that to make us tougher. This is our family now. And family takes care of each other." Adam looked around at the faces of the other young men and teenagers that made up the gang. All were busy. All were homeless... All like him. He looked back into his Brother's eyes. "You promise?"
"I promise."

Adam's eyes fluttered open. He'd forgotten all about his Brother. Maybe he'd find out more about him in this little journey. Remembering the way to the Gang's main, old hideout, he proceeded on his way.

'She is still worried but will be fine,' Miridia replied back to Joshua. She looked at the pacing woman and smiled, folding her arms behind her back.

Grace smiled up at Brandon and slid out of the bed. She stretched her arms up and looked at the clock. She rolled her eyes at the time and kissed his cheek. The woman the retreated to the bathroom to try and wake up more.

"The kids have a doctors appointment today," Fae smiled as she sent Sabrina off to go get dressed.

" For what?" Johan said as he stayed beside her. " So are there any questions you want to ask." He said as he looked at her. He kissed her forehead

" Well if you want to." She said as he closed the gap between them. " I'm more than willing too." She said as a little red appeared on her face.

Steven looked at Fae. "Well do you want company?" He asked her. " I mean trying to keep three kids calm will be a nightmare."

Alya blushed and she nodded " Yeah why did you fall for me as soon as you saw me..." she asked and she smiled "Also what is your species"she asked.

Alta blushed and she shivered, " Wait really...." she said and she stared into her eyes " Ok....but hmm if we get engaged...you have to ....hmm...do something special with me" she said as a huge bit of red appeared.

Last edited:
( Treat me after the baby is born?)

" Truthfully..." Johan said before looking at her. " I don't know. Do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked. " Also I'm a Quzacion like Catherine."

(sigh changed it)

Alya giggle and she shrugged "I guess Johan.." she said and she looked at him " Cool...i'm dating an alien" she hugged him and she sighed " What does that mean you can do?'

" And I'm dating a very beautiful demon." He said as he smiled. "Funny how things work." He held out his hand as a blue sphere appeared In his hand. "This is life energy." He said He gently moved his hand around as the sphere fallowed the movements. "With this I'm able to fly, teleport, and fight people." He said.

" And what's that." Catherine said as she looked at her love. She walked closely beside her.

Alya blushed and she sighed as she looked at him " Yeah you are huh" she said and she hugged him "I guess i'm that demon?" she winked and she giggled a little more" Hey touch my stomach i wanna nvm i was gonna see if you use life energy on me would he heal my cuts and bruises " she said smiling "but these are the things that make me adorable and tough"

Alta blushed "oh...its....you know when couples...they date then they get engaged and then they do stuff" she said sounding shy and scared

"That would be greatly appreciated and four. Four kids. Two babies and two children," Fae sighed as she picked the two youngest from their height seats and started oof toward the nursery to get them dresses, "we are going out for ice cream after but I'll still need help with it".

Adam looked inside of the old Warehouse. Like his memories, it lay abandoned and forgotten. Time and Nature had consumed this place, leaving it unstable, and beautiful, but still recognizable. The memories came flooding back as he closed his eyes yet again.

"You promised me we wouldn't." A now 13 year old Adam growled at Nick, who was now 17. "I promised you that you wouldn't." He argued. Adam shook his Head. "I thought we were a family! That's what you told me! Family doesn't..." He looked back to the body. "We don't kill our own..." He felt hands grip his shirt as Nick pulled Adam closer. "You don't know what Family is. You'll never know. You're too stupid to understand, get it?" The grip loosened, and Adam stumbled away. "Nick... you're different."
"Wrong. You're different, Adam." Nick glares as the rest of the gang watch on. Adam looked to the ground. A thin line of blood had leaked from the body to come before Adam. He looked back up at his Brother. "This isn't my Family. Neither are you. I'm leaving." He turned, and Nick grasped his Shoulder. "Adam... I'm sorry..."
"You're not." Adam growled as he shrugged Nick's hand away and left the Warehouse, abandoning his Brother.

Adam's eyes opened slowly. He didn't know all the details of what went down... but he knew that it wasn't good. But still, no Taylor. He knew her before... but where? He followed the path his younger self had taken all those years ago. He could feel that his story was coming to a close already. Taylor had to appear soon...

No." Johan said. " I wasn't blessed with a healers touch." He said as he held her close to him. " So then." He said as he reached the shopping district. " Is there anything you want to look at?" He asked.

Catherine raised an eyebrow. " We already did stuff." She said. "or did you forget about that."

"Alright." Steven said as he fallowed her. "Anything I can do to help I will." He said.

"Go make sure the Zackery and Sabrina are dressed please," Fae called as she moved into the room and put the two down. She grabbed some clothes and started to make sure they had a clean diaper and clothes.

Steven nodded and walked towards the little boy and girl's bedroom. He looked and saw that Sabrina was in a cute green dress while Zack was in a pair of pants and a t shirt. She talked to both of them then walked back to Fae. " They're fine." He said.

Alya blushed "Yeah maybe we could go look for sometime cute for me?" she asked and she looked at her feet, feeling a little scared to around a lot of people but was glad she was with him.

Alta blushed "I know...i wanted to do more..." she said and she kissed her nose " Sorry i'm sometimes stupid" she said

"well the babies are ready to go," Fae perked up as she picked them up. She called to get the kids to the front of the house. She got the baby seats out, "well we will be taking a helicopter"!

Johan looked at her and gently looked at the girl. " You look good in anything you wear." He said as he kissed her cheek. He walked with her as he entered a clothing store.

"It's Alright." Catherine said as she held her. " It makes you look cuter." She said with a smile. She tilted Alta's face and kissed her lips."

Steven looked at the helicopter. " You rich people know how to go places isn't that right... sister."

Alya blushed "you mean it..." she said and she hugged him "thank you Johan" she said and she sighed kissing his neck and she went in the store and she started to shop for clothes "Wanna help me?"she asked.

Alta blushed and she hugged her, as she kissed her back more.

"Yep. Besides its te fastest way unless we want to go on the trail and then we have to worry about the kids getting dirty, plus carrying the babies," Fae smiled at her and waved the piolet down. She looke back at Steven and raised an eyebrow, "so while we are out here do you want to shop for new clothes"?

Johan looked at her and shook his head as he tried to help her find some clothes. "What's you're favorite color?" He asked Alya.as he stood by her.

Steven looked at Fae and blushed. He let out a breath and shook his head yes.

"I'll pay. Think of it like a birthday gift," she smiled and stepped into the helicopter when it landed. She got the younger two of her charges hooked in then the two older, "well let's go! We don't have all day for their appointments"!

Adam stopped in front of the Suburban House. The trail came here, but it went cold after that. It felt familiar, and he knew rhe procedure. Adam closed his eyes gently, letting the memories return.

"Hey, you, boy!" A voice called out. Adam turned to see none other than a younger Taylor waving at him from the porch of the same House. "Uh... yeah...!" Adam called back, intrigued by this Girl. "I've seen you around! You homeless?" She asked. Adam concidered his options, and settled with honesty. He noded his head. "Yeah. I am..." She noded her own Head. "Well... dont feel shy! Come on in!"

Adam's eyes opened as the memory ended. "That... that's it?" He asked aloud into the night air. The trail ended here. There was nothing left. He had no more memories he could obtain. His journey was over. "No... there's more... there's more!" He stomped rhe ground in agitation. It split beneath his foot. Before any curious Civilians could get a look at the boy in the middle of the street, Adam turned and left.

Stopping at the old Warehouse, he allowed himself to finally stop and process his past. It wasn't a lot to work with...
"Why isn't there more?" He questioned aloud. He didn't expect any type of response, but he got one regardless.
"Hey, little brother."

Johan looked at her. " Well what do you like to dress in. " He said as he looked at her "it can narrow down the options."

Steven smiled as he looked at her. " Thank you sis. " he said before getting on the plane.

Last edited:
The helicopter took off and started to go toward the closest town. Zackery and Sabrina looked out with happy grins as watched the world go by. Fae yawned and leaned back. She let her eyes close.

Matt's unconscious body lied in the middle of the behind his hotel aly, a homeless man walked over to his body and began to rummage through his pockets. "Where am I?" Matt asked. It seemed he was in a dream of some sort. Matt looked around and he seemed to be back home, "Big Brother.." A smaller voice said, Matt turned around to see his younger brother Alex, "No, you're dead.." Matt muttered. "Big Brother..." Alex said again, his voice sounded angrier, "No.." Matt said as he closed his and put his hands on the sides of his head, "Big Brother, you killed her!" Alex said again in an extremely angry voice this time. "No!" Matt yelled, and the scene faded, Matt then saw another scene. Vex was floating above a some sort of city that was burning, you could hear the screams of the people from down below.
Matt jolted awake, he profusely sweat and his visual powers were activated. Matt breathed heavily as he slowly turned his head to see the homeless man's hands in his pockets, Matt looked directly into the man's eyes, his eyes were full of fear. Matt's eyes made a sound of a sword unsheathing, and the man's pupils shook until he fell over and was knocked out. Matt gathered all of his things and walked back up into the hotel. Matt entered the door, "Darcel, I'm back." Matt said as he closed the door behind him.

Alya sighed then she looked at him for a second " oh t-shirts and skirts and sometimes small dresses" she said and she looked at him before she sighed with happiness.

" Alright." He said as he looked around. " What about this." He said as he handed her a black mini dress. "What do you think." He said as she smiled.
Catherine walked with her love. " So babe where are we going to walk." She said as she looked at her love before kissing her.

Alya looked at it and she sighed "its..pretty i like it" she said and she hugged him.
Alta sighed " hmm maybe to the park then we can go shopping " She said smiling at her love.

He hugged her back. " So I guess I'll buy this for you." he said as he kissed her. " What other clothes catch you're eyes."
" Alright." She said as she headed towards the park.

Alya nodded and she held up a black and yellow skirt and a black and red skirt with two black and white spiral designed T-shirts "How about these?" she asked. "Awesome" alta said following her lover.

" I think you would look good in them." He said as he looked at her. He smiled a little bit.

Catherine walked to the park she smelled the fresh cut grass. " That smells great." She said.

Alya sighed and she hugged him tight "Your so nice " She said kissing him " OK lets go buy these " she said.

Alta nodded "Its wonderful its some much better than that room" she said.

"Nick?" Adam turned to see his Brother emerge from the shadows, The moonlight cascading upon him, illuminating him. He didn't look 24, as Adam assumed. He looked more like he was in his 50's or 60's. His hair long, shaggy and silver, with a scraggly Beard, but he was still recognizable. "In the flesh." Nick grinned.
Adam opened his Mouth to speak, but closed it, as he was unsure of what to say. "Adam. You've been gone for over 30 years and you don't look a day older." Nick narrows his eyes. "Why?"
"30 years..." Adam gasped. How could those memories have been 30 years old? That would explain how the Warehouse got so lush. "I... I don't believe you."
"Whatever, little Brother, you left the Family. It's not like your opinion matters to me anyways. Let me bring us back on topic. How are you still young?" Nick leans against the wall, crossing his arms. Adam looks at his Hands. "I don't know... I came here looking for answers..."
"And you'll get some. I know a lot of what's happened to you Adam. I've been following you."
"For how long?" Adam asks.
"Since you awoke in the crashed Truck. I led you to the Mansion, to those freaks you call friends." Nick replies, seemingly growing irritable. "You've been following me?"
"Yeah. Listen, Adam, I'm getting right down to the point." Nick sighs. "These Outcasts, all those assholes take you and your power for granted. They take you for granted. They don't appreciate you. They don't need you."
"What? No, the-"
"Think about it. Take Alya for example. It might not be that she underestimates you, it's that she fears you. If none of them fear you, then they don't like you. That's how It's been since you arrived... Adam... those assholes don't deserve you..." Nick grins at his Brother. "There's a War coming. The Government is getting ready to act against the Outcasts, and those Mutants stand no chance. No. It will not be Humans versus Super Humans. There will be Outcasts working with them. The Outcasts will have Humans work with them. It'll be the next Civil War."
Adam soaks this in, greatly pondering. "Nick..."
"Come on, Adam. Join me. It'll be like old times. Brothers 'till the end." Nick bribes. "We can forget about this silly war, we can leave it behind and let the World tear itself apart. We'll make it. We always do."

Matt sat on his bed, he felt bad for what he had done to the homeless man, but he wasn't dead. Matt think began to think about his past life and really couldn't remember anything except those two incidents and his parents. His father was an elite soldier for the government and his mother was a nurse. Matt then though back to Adam for some reason, "I wonder how Adam is doing." Matt said aloud.

"Oh.....I dont like the sound of that...." Vex' voice coldly rang out above Adam and Nick. "Adam.....I cant have you wavering faith now that youve been with the Outcasts so long....." His voice was cool and calm, he spoke in an almost hypnotizing fashion. "I understand youve just figured out how to recollect your past, a big step in your timeline....I see Taylor has been reintroduced, that'll be fun." He chuckled coldly at the thought of there reactions to upcoming events. "Adam, I cant let you leave the Outcasts, besides, youve got much bigger worries than humans...." His voice faded out as he finished his last word, the room fell silent for a moment.

"Ignore him, little Brother. He's nothing. Don't you see? Those like him trying to control you. It'll only get worse. We can wait out the War. We can survive." Nick holds out his hand. "Come on, little Brother. I can protect you."
"I don't need your protection." Adam knocks his Hand away. "I didn't come here to join you. I came here looking for answers."
"Fine, little Brother. You want the Truth? Taylor set you up. The 'Master' is her Father. He used to not be a Super Human. He captured and killed young Super Humans and captured their abilities, applying it to his own genes. He killed you. He buried you in the Earth, but you came back."
Adam takes a step back. He is unsure of how to respond to this. He can barely even process it all. "What... Taylor... the Master... dead...?" He shook his Head. "I can't be... dead..."
"You're not." Nick growled. "I've heard you talking about visiting hell. Killing Demons during your time down there. Isn't it obvious? You went to hell, little Brother. And you found your way back."
Adam's legs felt weak, but he tried to remain standing. It all made sense. It filled so many gaps in his mind. He'd been in Hell for what felt like forever. 30 years of Hell itself...
"You got your answer. Now please, little Brother... Come with me..." Nick pleads. Adam shakes his Head. "I can't. Not until Vex is dead."
Nick shakes his Head. "Then go back to that Cabin with your tail between your legs. Look for the help of weakling like Josh, Miridia, and Matt. Their power is weak. Ours is strong. I can protect you better than even Vex could. He may think he's powerful, but he's nothing compared to us. Little Brother... I still care about you. I don't want to lose you again now that I've got you back."
Adam looks into his Brother's eyes, seeing the sincerity. His decision needed to be smart. "Nick... I have business to attend to. I have all the answers I was looking for. Why do you care about this war so much, anyways?"
Nick closes his eyes. "I've seen our future." He replies. "I want you to survive it. I also want you to pick the right side. I can see that I'm not convincing you. Next time you want me, little Brother, you know where to find me." Nick slunk back into the shadows, leaving Adam alone.

Taylor stood outside of the Cabin, awaiting Adam's return, expecting him to be looking for more answers from her. She was genuinely surprised that Adam and Matt had both left the Cabin under Taylor's protection. New Girl shows up out of nowhere, and they trust her with the Cabin to herself.
Taylor gracefully waved her hand before her, and a spear of hard light appeared, falling into her palm. She held the weightless spear in her hand, twirling it slowly.

Adam emerged from the Tree line, fast walking in a bee line directly towards Taylor. "What happened!?" He yells at her, a black aura emanating from his fists. "TELL ME!"

Taylor looks at him. "Calm down Adam. Whatever Nick told you, you know he mixed things up. He always did and always will. He didn't tell you everything." She holds her Spear free fist clenched, creating an invisible barrier of hard light separating herself from Adam.

"Fine then. Explain. Don't even think of leaving out a single detail." He growls. "TALK!" With his inner eye, he can see the barrier she's put up, and prepares to grab a hold of one of her strings, but he can't seem to do so with this barrier in the way... he's helpless.