• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Are you sure you have everything you need to build it? I can supply glass if you need it," lyric laid Cassie out on a blanket and built a small baby cage around her. Her eyes scanning over his supplies.

" Yeah I'm sure." He said as he looked at her. "Thank you for helping." He said as he stared working on the foundation. " So how is Sabrina and Zach doing." He said as he smiled at her.

Lyric joined him after taking her coat off and laying it by Cassie. She focused on her work and used glyphs whenever it was needed, "they are doing fine. Fae and I are discussing maybe hiring a teacher that can come out here and help with the kids or sending them off to school".

" Well if you ever want to have some alone time with you're fiancé you can drop them off here." He said as he looked at her. " I would like to get more involved in Sabrina's life." He said remembering the promise he made to Josiah before he killed him. " Technically speaking I am her farther... or close enough to that bastard."

"Well I'm sure she would love to hang out with you if you ever wanted to see her. Zack also really missed hanging out with you," lyric smiled as she looked over to check on Cassie again. She stepped back and looked over the foundation, "you are technically her father so its entirely up to you".

" Yeah." He said He continued to work. " So anything you want to talk about?" he asked as he continued to work on the foundation the heat was starting to get to him.

William started to twist and turn in his bed as he began to drean of the same nightmare he had all his life. "Come here son" a gentle voice called out to William just as he open his eye's to see his mother and father right in front of him again. William started to cry as his Mother star to cradle him in her arm's before explosion occurred behind them when a strangers appear from the fire and started to ran toward's them.

"How has your relationship with Miridia been," lyric raised an eyebrow at him before she formed a crystal overledge to keep shade on them. She wipped her forehead before getting back to work with a whistle.

"Hahahaha looks like this is over" the stranger said as he place his hand forward and summon a rock monster that started to attack William's Mom and Dad. "Nnooo" William called out as his mother and father were crushed to Pieces by The Rock monster who then crumbled afterwards "heh what are you going to do?" the Stranger ask William. "I'm going to kill YOU" William yelled out as he disappeared into a incinerator and began to start the machine "wow im so scared, hahahaha" The Stranger laugh before Sparks start to fly on him setting his clothes on fire.

" It hasn't." He said. " Don't get me wrong I like her but I think I rushed it a little bit." He said as he continued to work. " One thing about when we were dating is that we rushed into it too quickly. I don't want to make the same mistake twice." He said. " What about you and Akron?" He asked.

"We have been good," lyric agreed as she helped him out. She looked over at him and shot over a smile, "I'm just glad that we are still friends. Also it's probably good to take it slow with a witch that if you scorn could tear you apart then send you across millions of dimensions".

" Me too." He said he then nodded at her last words. He looked and saw that the sun was setting. " I think we should call it a day." He panted. "Thank you for you're help." He said

"No problem," lyric patted his back before going to pick up Cassie. She nuzzled her daughter and the child giggled loudly. She went back and called Sabrina and Zack over from where they were playing.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE" William started to chant as then man was fully on fire when a chain appearing around the man and started to pull him closer. "NNNNOOOOO" William yelled out as he woke up in a pile of sweat as he sat up in his bed and wiped his forehead before he got up and change into his pajamas and walked outside.

(OOC: *Sigh* Okay. I'll make a comeback with the shittiest character in this RP. Welcome back... *cringe* Adam...)
"Night terror?" Adam asked from the shadows near William. "Don't worry about those. They're all in your head." Leaning forward, a grin split on his face. "It really depends on just how mental you are. You mental? Psycho?"

When Marcus awoke, it was night time. He struggled to his feet, while his body ached. He stumbled into the village and looked around, seeing Adam and William. He tried crying out weakly, but was unable to find his voice, and just kinda wheezed and waved his arms around trying to get their attention.

Adam glanced to his right as he saw the threads of another being approach, seemingly calling out for their attention in silent hand gestures. Adam approached him, raising an eyebrow as he stuck his hands in his pockets. "Um. Can I help you?"

William looked at Adam "I'm not mental like you okay I solve my problems by killing" he said out loud before he walk back to his bed. "Hey you person go away" William called out in a cold while he was holding his glass of water and Splash it into his face.

Marcus gave a wheez, and collapsed, onto ground, losing consciousness. He had been testing one of his latest inventions, when the government found him, and tried to kidnap him. The boy got in a chase, and as soon as he lost them, his boots blew up. And now he was pretty badly hurt.

Adam looked down at the kid. "Huh. So much for formal introductions." He snapped his finger, and Marcus appeared on a random bed... somewhere in the Village... just some random ass bed.

"Sorry, you were saying something?" Adam appeared behind William, hands remaining in his pockets.

"Are you my guardian angel ,or something?" William as Adam while he turn on his T.V. and began to watch it for a little while. "And what kind of person wait's in the shadow like that?" William ask while he kept his view on the television.

Adam made no reply. "You should open your windows." He says as he opens one of the Windows, and a Bat flutters in, landing on his Shoulder. "Missed you, Kelly." He mutters to it.

Adam grinned as the fist seemingly entered his back, and reappeared below Williams arm, extending out and punching William. "Why are you hitting yourself?" He laughed as Kelly fluttered into the air, chirping.

Adam was honestly a little perplexed. "Sure you didn't lie to me about the whole 'mental' thing? Honestly, kid. You threw the punch at me. All I did was turn that punch around. It's something I like to call karma." Kelly landed on his shoulder again, and he stroked her chest.

Josh got out of his tent and walked to the village. He decided he needed to talk to someone. He walked up to Miridia's front door and knocked.

A shadow opened the door and disappted. The witch now sitting in her kitchen as tea was being made. Her hair tied up into a tight bun as she leaned over what looked like a cook book.

Adam was desperate for attention, or someone to talk to. Looking through several energy threads, he could detect someone... specifically Miridia, awake and active. He'd never exactly spoken to her before, so this should be interesting.
"Whacha readin' there?" Adam asked, appearing across from Miridia. He began to feel very stupid for his dorky and cliche entrance.

Josh stopped as he saw the man walk into the house. He let out a breath and left it was obvious she had company and didn't want to be interrupted. He started to whistle while he walked around.

"Magic recipe book. Josh? I know your there. Can you come help me with this recipe," Miridia called to the person walking. She then sat up fully and summoned the ingredients to her kitchen. She looked at them all before turning back to the book.

Josh walked back in and looked at the book. "what are you cooking?" He asked as he looked at her. He smiled as he looked at her beautiful face. He quickly shook his head. He was going to take it slow with her.

"It's a cookie recipe but it's suppost to act as a flying spell," she leaned back on the counter and waved him over. Her book slowly rising into the air as she started to get everything ready, "wash your hands if you are helping".

Josh walked over to the sink and washed his hands. He looked at the levitating book. " So how have you been." He asked her as he studied the page making sure he had everything they would need.

"Fine how about yourself. Adam? Was it? Clean your hands and get to work. Start chipping the greyroot," Miridia ordered as she started to mix flour, sugar, gloom berries, baking soda, salt and brown sugar together.

Josh continued to work. " It's going fine." He said. " I started working on my cabin. Lyric helped with the foundation." He admitted. " What have you been up too. Also what do you need me to do?" He asked.