• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

Johan went towards her and gently put his hand on her. He looked at Josh and he nodded as Josh let go of her and Johan held her. " It's okay," Johan whispered "Just let it all out." He said "I'm here for you."

Alya shivered when she felt his hands touch her skin , she opened one eye and she growled slightly " But.....But...." she cried and she sighed "Johan....i'm so stupid...i wish i could tell her i'm sorry for trying to hit on her" she cried again.

" Then tell her." He said as he held her close to him. He looked at her then without thinking he kissed her lips. He broke the kiss and looked away. " I'm sorry." He said as he started to let go of her.

Alya gasped when he kissed her, she laid on the ground and she shivered " Johan...." she cried slightly and she hugged him "Don't do that again...or ...else" she said as she got up and she walked to Miridia " I'm sorry for being weird a while ago" she said and she sighed

Johan was quite curious. " Or else what?" He asked as he looked at her. He let out a breath and started helping out the man take care of the weeds.

"It is fine," the witch put her arms behind her back as she examined a few plants. She perked up when she heard noise, shifting into her snake form and sliding through the forest as she fracked a scent.

Alya nodded and she looked around " Huh what was that noise" she asked as she slowly walked around looking for what made that noise. " Miridia are there monsters here?" she asked

"Just a few animals to help he plants and the shadows," Miridia hissed as she kept moving. She slid Under a bush and peered out, watching the source of the noise. With a sigh she turned back after stepping into the open and seperated two snapping vines.

Alya nodded and she looked around and she sighed when she saw the snapping vines " Oh that was making that noise?" she said and she looked around at her "So Miridia " she said and she smiled at her " May i help you with something?" she asked bowing to the Superior woman.

"Don't now to me please. I am a human just as much as I am a witch. I am no higher in tank then you are," Miridia didn't even turn her head to look at Alya as she seperated the vices and gave them a quick scold. She sighed and stood up to her full height, "watering. Everything on the island needs to be watered".

Alya nodded and she sighed "Sorry for bowing i just thought ...every seemed to look up to you so i thought you were special " she said and she drooped "Sorry" she said and she picked up a watering can and she began to water the plants and she sighed " Miridia....i've heard your friend likes you' she said to her quietly.

"Josh? Yes, he does. He has said so before," Miridia hummed as she helped with the watering. She was picked up by the shadows, to prune a high up branch on the tree she had been under.

"do you like him?" Alya called as she watered the plants and she smiled a little then she frowned, she shivered, she needed something to help her " Miridia may i ask a favor..." she said and she shivered, a little.

"What is the favor," Miridia hummed as she came back down to rest her feet on the ground. She patted the trees bark before moving to stand beside the demon. Ger eyes holding a curiousity to them as she wonder what the girl could need.

Alya looked at her and she almost cried "Can you...hug me..." she said sounding happy for a bit, she felt lonely inside and wanted someone to make her happy and she didn't know who that was yet.

Miridia rolled her eyes but pulled the other girl into a hug. She pet her head and hummed softly, quieting he world around them to calm the demon down. She rubbed Alya's back, "it's ok. You are ok, nothing is wron about you and you'll see find someone someday".

"Hmph, I don't care. The more the merrier I guess." Matt said with a shrug, "Anyway, I just want this tournament to be over I need to... recuperate physically and mentally." Matt's clone said with a sigh. "Maybe we could do some searching for Vex. I want to know what memories he has stolen from me.." Matt said a bit more quietly.

Alya sighed "i guess you know why i came to right...and i'm not a baby..." she said looking at her and she sighed " i wanted to maybe date you but...of course i was stupid and messed with you...i'm not good at things like that"

"As much as I'd love to help, I cannot. The Master forbid me, and I broke my word. I will not again. Besides, It hurt... tracking Vex and Oros..." Adam mutters back. He returns his attention to Taylor. "Welcome to Miridia's Cabin. I welcome you with open arms into this chaotic, fucked up, dysfunctional family."

"Dating a witch is complicated,"
Miridia smiled softly and pulled away. She got back to work, placing things in the containment space she had. She stretched her arms above her head and started to look about, "it's hard to stay together when one is either with a coven or having to deal with the magic side of everything".

"Dating a Demon is also Complicated"
Alya smiled at her friend. she went back to helping her and she smiled happily " Well sometimes i can't control myself, fighting with my evil side wanting me to try and kill those i love or having to just having to deal with hell itself" she said smiling.

Josh watche their conversation from afar. He frowned a little bit. He let out a breath and continued to work. He accidently pricked his thumb on something. blood dripped out of it. He put his finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding.

"True true," Miridia nodded before freezing. She teleported back to Josh and pulled his injury close to her as she looked around for any speckled blood,
"Be careful! Creeping vines get a hold of your bloo and you'll be dead in a second".

" Ah thanks." He said as he looked up at her. He wanted to tell her how he truly felt but knew she wouldn't want to hear it yet. " Well." He said as he looked at the field seeing that it was taken care of. " I think I'm done here. Do you need any more help?"

"Just watering but if you want to go relax then do," Miridia nodded and kissed forehead. She mumbled a minor healing spell and strode off again to get back to work. She stepped through the trees and passed her ever hanging rock garden.

He fallowed her. " I'm not going to stop working until you do." He said as he then stopped and looked at Miridia. " Look I know I botched everything up yesterday, but I want to be by you're side Miridia threw everything." He said as he continued to fallow her.

"That's good to hear but go eat something atleast. You'll be starving yourself," Miridia grinned at him and an apple materialized in her hand. She offered it to him, "we don't want you dieing and leaving after you said you loved another again".

"It's from the better stock yes now go relax," Miridia smiled at him and started to summon a down pour above the island. She usually like to be more personal with her plants but she was tiring.

He nodded a little bit. "Well then what would you like to do next." He said as he looked at her. " "You're just as tired as i am." He said before gently holding her hand.

"Caught me there. I'm probably just gonna check on my stores and relax, let the shadows run about for a while," the witch squeezed his hand as a done of light magic blocked everyone in the garden from the rain like an umbrella.

"Well lead the way." He said as he looked at her. " As soon as we check we'll relax." He said. he let out a breath. " Sorry for being clingy I just don't want to lose you." He said.

"It's harder to get rid of me now that your back," Miridia opened another portal into what looked to be her old mansion. She was slowly rebuilding it from here and the room was bright with light that seemed to originate from the bright golden walls. Food stored by the tons, "I've been storing for quite the while".

" I see that." He said as he helped store stuff. He looked at her a little then frowned when he looked at where they where. His memory played from the terrible mistake. He shook his head. " I'm sorry for what I did here." He said to her as he looked around before placing the stuff where it was needed.

"Don't worry about the past," Miridia saw his frown. She kept her magic up for those still caught in the pocket dimension and its rain, pulling a basket of apples up to a lift.

I know." He said. He let out a breath and tried to change the subject." For the record You weren't a rebound." He said as he put a basket of peaches by the apples. " What I said was a hundred percent true." He said.

"Still have to wait. We need to know for sure and I don't want any other feelings getting in the way", Miridia nodded and clicked a button. The food floated up and into slots on the wall, being stored in the correct places.

"Alright." He said as he watched the food go into place. "So what do you want to do now?" he asked as he looked at her with a smile on his face.