• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

"Ah. 'Chipping'. Um... am I cutting this 'greyroot' a certain way?" Adam replied, raising a single eyebrow in mild confusion about this request of hers. Regardless, he got to cleaning his hands.

"Tiny cubes," Miridia looked at Josh and thought for a moment before pushing over a small jar of picked scales or what looked to be scaled. She then summoned a cheese grater for him after reading the book, "grate those and then put them in this bowl".

Adam got to his manual labor, 'chipping' the 'greyroots'. He wasn't exactly sure if this was for food or a potion. He may as well ask. "Hey, what exactly am I doing this for?"

"Flying cookies," Miridia replied as she pushed her old mixing bowl away and started to work decoring apples. The slices then being made thinner before being placed in the fridge. She looked over the page again and narrowed her eyes, "do you guys see the spirit leaves"?

He grabbed one of the scales and started to grate it. " Um I don't know." Josh said. " What do they look like." He said as he started on the second one."

"Well like maple leaves but greenish blue," the witch mumbled as she summoned another floating book to look and check. The tea that had been on the stove now poured into three cups for them by the shadows. The witch finally stepped neck into cooking and measured out a cup and a half of milk.

"Thank you," Miridia accepted the bottle. She took out three leaves and let it sink into the milk. She watched as the liquid shifted colours for a moment before it went back to its original colour. She poured it into the mixing bowl and then grabbed the eggs before she started to mix it.

"I have no idea," Miridia admitted as she countinued her mixing. A shadow brought her tea to her lips and she took a drink before shooing them away to keep a focus on her job. She summoned a diffrent batch of cookies and offered them to her helper, "these should give you heightened senses like sight".

"So... I finished the 'greyroots' for your fancy science project." Adam said to them, more specifically, Miridia. "I didn't exactly expect to take Culinary when I visited, but this is cool too, I guess."

"Just put it in the bowl," she ordered and put the mixing bowl down to pull out a pan. The witch taking another sip of her tea as she waited. She suddenly perked up and searched through her book, "one moment! I have to go grab a peach"!

A shiver ran down Josh's neck but he decided not to dwell on it. " Colorado springs." He said as he looked at the man. " What's you're power?"

"It's best not to go into depth about my abilities. They're quite... vast, and very complicated. To make it simple, I can pretty much do anything. My only limit is my imagination." Adam says, stroking Kelly's chest, who chirped lightly from her post on his shoulder.

Matt approached Adam and the others and leaned up against a tree, the wind blew his hair just enough so you could see his purple eye with ripple pattern under his hair, "Hey there Adam, how's it been?" Matt asked, "I've been meaning to ask you something lately if you don't mind." Matt continued, the color of his right eye was the same blue as the sky.

"Oh, what's up, Matt?" Adam replied, now approaching Matt, and stopping a few feet before him. "What is it? Please dear God please tell me it doesn't have anything to do with Vex." Kelly chirped apprehensively.

"Oh, nothing with him. That situation was settled a while ago." Matt said to Adam, his tone was laid back and cool. "So, what do you know about interdimensional travel/communication?" Matt asked, this subject had recently sparked an interest within Matt and he wanted to know more about it.

"Inter-dimensional travel and communication? What about it? I do it all the time. It's how I've become the only Adam in the Omniverse. I killed all the others." Adam replies absentmindedly as he conjures a little treat for Kelly.

"I'm more interested in how to do it, having this skill would open up huge possibilities." Matt said, "Plus, things have been a little dry around here lately ever since I came back from the training journey." Matt added with a faint smile.

"Things were always dry around here, at least." Adam replies. "I thought you could already do inter-dimensional mumbo jumbo?" Kelly chirps her agreement.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, I just have to master it right now I can only open portals to dimensions that are a short distance away." Matt explained, "During that tournament thing I was only stimulated and pissed and that's when my abilities work the best I guess, but that was awhile ago." Alex said with a sigh. "Any way, whatever happened to that Taylor girl?" Matt asked, "Weren't you and her close or something?"

"She uh... I'm not sure... we had a past, but as soon as I figured it all out, she up and left... um... anyways," Adam changes the subject back to dimensional travel. "There's no distance when it comes to inter-dimensional travel. It just... is. Time, Space, and relativity have no purpose in the Omniverse. They simply don't exist. So you shouldn't just be able to go to 'close' dimensions. You can visit them all. The only problem, is that some Dimensions are more difficult to penetrate. The more pure the dimension, the more secure it is. The more corrupted the dimension, the easier to enter."