• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

He worked on the third plant. " So I didn't take you for a cat person." He said as he continued to work. " What kinds did you have growing up?"

"Russian blues, a few strays," the witch walked back over. She checked his work and nodded, happy with it. Turning into a snake Miridia moved through the garden to check which plants needed weeding and if there were pests about.

She narrows her eyes at the two. "I'm Taylor. Taylor Boulet." She replies. Her eyes dart to the gap between them, and she mentally calculates her escape route if these guys were unfriendly. But, she could always decapitate them, like she had to everyone who'd gotten in her way.

He watched the snake slither around the garden. "So see anything." He said before gently petting it's back. " Sorry i can't help myself. "

"Well then, hello Taylor. My name is Matt Storm, what business do you have here?" Matt asked Taylor in the a friendly tone, even though it was out of character for him. The teenager noticed Taylor keep looking at the gap between him and Adam and kept his guard up. Even though he was a clone, he still wanted to see this.

"Itsss fine," Miridia pressed into his warmth before slithering back through the place to make sure she hadn't forgot any weeds. She came back and transformed, "well the carrot and tomatoes need to be weeded, so do the corn, and the herd garden".

"Alright. I got the carrots and tomato you get the corn and herb garden." He said with a smile on his face. He looked at her as he made his way to the carrot area. " So.... anything you want to talk about?" he asked.

"How are you feeling," she kneeled down infront of the corn. She pressed her hand to the ground and small whisps of Magic started to pull out the weeds. She whistled a bouncy tune as she went about to check what need to be harvested.

Alya sat on the bed waiting for Mirida and she drooped a little 'i guess i won't be dating her" she said and she looked down and she laid on the bed and she waited "I'm such a failure" she stared at the roof and she sighed happily , she kind of wanted to be alone with someone in her life but she didn't know who yet.

Johan looked at Alya and walked over to her and gently rubbed her side. "It'll be alright." he said. " There are many other fish in the sea." He said. "I'm sure you're find the right person someday." He said. He let out a breath. "This isn't helping is it?" he said.

"Wondering is all," Miridia shrugged and started picking through her herb garden. She mumbled to herself about perhaps buting some new plants, standing up once she was done. She looked at the portal that was still opened, debating to close it or not.

Alya almost started to laugh when he rubbed her sides " ...i'm gonna go in" she said running into the portal and she accidentally tripped and she groaned "I'm ok" she said running to Miridia and she panted " Can i help" she said with happy.

" So then after were done here what should we do?" He asked as he looked at her. ' two days.' He thought as he moved over to the tomatoes.

"There are is a playing of Doctor strange in an hour. Alya? Are you ok and of course you can help. Sir? That is friends with Alya? Who are you and do you need help with anything," Miridia caught the demon. She looked outside of the portal and towards Johan.

Johan walked in. " I don't need help." He said as he looked at them. "I'm just here for emotional support." He said as he gave them a smile.
" Something seem off about him." Josh whispered to Miridia.
"Though." Johan said. " I'm willing to help in any way I can." He said.

Alya looked at Miridia and she hugged her "yeah he's a friend Miridia.." she said and she looked down at her feet and she looked down "He's from a different time...." she said and she drooped " MIridia what can i help you"

"I need weeding done. If you can help Josh that would be great," she smiled and nodded politely to Johan, "if you could help with watering it would be great. I'm getting back to working on the herb garden".

Johan bowed a little bit before going off and watering the plants. Josh worked on weeding as he looked at the demon. He let out a breath as he finished up the tomatos and went to the corn. he started to weed it. while he did he tried to put his mind on other things.

Alya nodded and she looked down and she began to help Josh weed the garden and she looked at him 'uh hi there...what you thinking about' she thought taking to him and she giggled.

' Not much." Josh said as he looked at her. ' So you must be a telepath.' He said as he smiled a little bit. ' I'm Josh by the way. I never think I introduced myself before.'

Alya nodded and she sighed 'you seem troubled...wait do you like Miridia too?" she said to him as they picked some weeds and she smiled at him slightly.

"Because you're one of us." Adam nods. "What was it? Invisibility? Blending into your background? Phasing?" He ponders, relaxing a little as he now understands her purpose here.

"I can bend light. I can reflect it off of me to make me seem invisible, and I can even make hard light, which can be used as any type of lethal weapon. And if you're thinking I can shoot lasers, you're right. Lasers of pure light." She feels herself growing a little comfortable as they don't appear hostile, and they do seem to have powers. "What about you two? What powers do you have?"

Adam leans against the wall. "Well, my power is a bit... confusing. Let's just say I can basically control any existing thing. I conjure illusions, take over people's minds, generate insane amounts of power and have the ability to do whatever you can think of really. But, my power is limited. I can't read memories, or travel time. Not yet. I can teleport and travel through dimensions though, as I've figured out."

He smiled back. ' Yes I do.' He said as he looked at her. ' She's been there for me more than anyone else. has helped me deal with depression and the official break up between me and an old flame. And I acted like a dumbass and blurted out that I loved her literally an hour after I broke up with the other girl.' he said. ' Now she wants me to wait three days and say it again. thinking that I might just be trying to get her on a rebound which isn't true at all. I really do love her.' He said as he looked at her. ' sorry if that dampened you're mood.' He then looked at Johan who glanced at them. ' I think that body guard of yours likes you.'

"Well, I'm glad we don't have to fight." Matt said in a more relaxed voice. "Those powers seem pretty cool and useful." Matt said, "As for my powers I have two.. My main power is well, visual prowess, power of the eyes. My old mentor named it the Mangekyou Sharingan." Matt explained, thinking back to Vex. "For my second power it is just the control of lightning." Matt said as a spark of lightning popped in his hand. "Right now this me you see is simply a lightning clone. The real me is in a completely different dimension with the rest of our group." Matt said, he tried to sound friendly but there was a slight coldness to his voice.

"Ah. So there are more." She looks at Matt, then Adam. "You don't just, let anyone in, do you?" She added a hint of desperation in her voice. She took note that Matt didn't seem to have warmed up just yet, and held one of her fists in a tight ball, ready to create hard light, for defense or offense, take your pick. "I mean, I might be asking to stay here for a while..."

"Well, I'm not saying no. I don't really think it's my say so, though." He furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Many come here for a reason. Normally not the best of reasons on their past, this place is a type of... haven for the 'Specially Enhanced'. What's your reason? And if It's a sob story, keep it to yourself. Those are getting old." He adds, looking away.

"Fine. No backstory. I'll skip the main course and go right on to desert. I'm here because the world knows and fears the Outcasts. Anyone with any powers are normally prosecuted because they're a 'deadly weapon'. They even locked up a poor Girl who could make the grass grow, and Flowers bud. She could give and take life. Only seven years old." Taylor shudders. "The World isn't getting any better. You Outcasts have been hiding for a while now. Every time you appear in their world, something awful happens. I've read the Calculations. Two Million people have been killed by Outcasts, whether it was for the Greater good or not, the World is gonna come here eventually, rolling up in Tanks, hovering in on Choppers, ready to have this place nuked. Something big is coming. And I wanted to be on the right side when it happens." She finishes her speech.

Adam looks at her. "Whoa... that's deep..." He's unsure of how to respond to this. "Alright. You have my vote on staying here. I'm convinced. What about you, Matt?" He looks to the Clone, raising an eyebrow.

Alya giggled and she looked at him 'i think he does...oh and good luck' she said and she pet his head before she yawn softly before she went back to picking weeds and she sighed 'i guess i won't try and do what i want...' she said and she pulled up more weeds.

' I'm sorry.' He said as he continued to pick the weeds. ' So Alya.... how's life." He said as he looked at her. He was trying to start a conversation though at the same time not trying to make it awkward.

Alya sighed and she shrugged 'Good i guess i got robbed this morning and beat up but Catherine and Alta got my stuff back and beat them up" she said and she sighed 'what about yoou'

' I was in prisoned for the last two years.' He said as he looked at her. ' It wasn't until she rescued me from my capture. I was nothing but skin and bones before then.' He said before realizing that he still needed to gain some weight. ' So what else has been going on?'

'uh i broke up with adam...' she said and she shivered 'the guy just scares me' she said and she looked at him and she frowned ' i hope you and her become something special...as it seems she's not into other girls' she couldn't help but giggle.

' I'm pretty sure she doesn't care what sex a person is.' He said. ' She get's defensive when a person flirts with her. And no offense but you basically barged in, sat on her bed and got way to close to her.' he said. ' But still thank you for you're blessing.' he said. ' I hope you can find someone you care for.'

Alya drooped and she groaned , she laid her head in the dirt, a bit of tears came out "i'm stupid..." she said to herself before she looked at him " i didn't mean to i just ....i.." she groaned and she cried slowly