• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts

She holds up her hands. "Alright. Just calm down, okay?" She sighs. "Where to begin, but the beginning?"
"I didn't know you were an Outcast when we met. You just looked like a boy who needed help. When my Father figured out you were though, he did everything to capture you... but I protected you from him, until one day, when he buried your dead body. You'd lived with me for three years... I attacked my Father, but he was way too powerful for me, and so, I died... I too, went to Hell, but I found my way out faster than you did. Years ago, we were three years apart. Now, we're the same age..." She looks into his eyes, hoping he understands.

"You're... so... You're with us? You're not... well, the 'bad guy'?" He asks, feeling as though this is a stupid question. His Brain is on Overdrive, and he'll need to rest soon.

Matt sits on his bed, his mind was racing a mile a minute. He knew things were going on with his friends and he couldn't do anything about it. "When is this tournament going to be over?" Matt groaned, "I just want to get back to the cabin, there is fresh air, more room, everything." Matt said aloud, Darcel was in the room, but he seemed to be asleep or just not talking. Matt got up and reached for a glass of water, just as he was about to pick up the glass, the top part of it crack. "Well, that is definitely a bad sign of some sorts." Matt said with a sigh.

All of the mutilated versions of Vex quickly regenerated before they crashed into the Master at full speed.

The original Vex shot through space with one eye closed, focusing in on the Master's fight. "Hm.....there's no way they could beat him, but he's extremely old. He shouldnt have enough energy to stop me once I reach earth....." A serious look flashed on his face as he let his eye open. "Lets just hope Matt awaking his power early doesnt effect the timeline......" Vex thought of the possibles outcomes, he'd looked forward in time and saw his victory first hand but.....certain events have changed and he doesnt know the exact outcome now. He smacked himself mentally, "Damn....if only time altering didnt take up so much power....." He slowly exhaled and clutched the necklace around his neck, "Oros.....I hope im ready...."

Taylor watched Adam's fleeting form, and waited.
After a few moments, she couldn't detect any noise, so she proceeded to the edge of the woods. She could detect someone there, and she knew who it was.
"Alright. I know you're here. I want to call off the agreement."

Nick emerges from the brush, his face twisted in a evil smirk. "Call it off? Call it off?" He steps to her until they're inches apart, glaring into her eyes. "You know you can't 'call it off'." He growls. "In fact, you know you can't do anything without my say so." He stares into her eyes, intimidating her, getting in her space, making her uncomfortable. All the ways to show dominance.
"You're going to do this. We can be heroes among men. Real men. Not our kind. We can kill the Outcasts together. Make it easy for man to kill God. All I need you to do, is to break down all of Adam's mental barriers, so I can tap into that powerful mind of his. Once he's under my control, nothing can stop us." He leans in, face to face with Taylor. "Right?" He narrows his eyes, still intimidating her.

Taylor falters, and backs down. "R-right..." She mumbles. She feels small, weak and stupid when he does this. She doesn't even realize she's cowering to him until she is. Without another word, she turns heel and stalks back to the Cabin, head down in shame.

Matt paces anxiously back and forth inside the room, "I want to send another clone to the cabin so I can feel like I'm out of here, but I don't have enough energy to do that right now." Matt said in a disappointed tone as he continued to pace back and forth. "Maybe I can try this." Matt said, he closed his right eye and put his index finger on his eyelid. The vision in his right eye blurred and he could see what was going on back at Miridia's cabin through electricity, Matt then watched Taylor come back into the house to a worn out Adam, "I wonder what is going on." Matt said quietly as he sat down and watched.

Adam falls onto the Couch, relaxing into it as he rubs his temple. 'Why does everything have to be so complicated? Can't I have a normal life? Some of this shit is really getting to me... and my Master... was he really that evil of a man...?'

Miridia sighed as she was alerted to the movement and new arrival at her cabin. She sighed and snapped her fingers, stepping through a portal the formed behind her. The witch folded her arms behind her back as she walked toward her home, looking about and fixing anything that had been damaged while they were gone.

(Sorry it took so long!)

All around the arena and grounds, a loud voice rang out, "Ladies and Gentlemen! Get ready for the next rounds of our tournament!"

Casys grinned and flexed his blades and wings simultaneously, ready for a fight. I've gotta find the others, he thought.

Lyric stretched. Her hands were above her head as she spoke to grace about the kids. She called Fae to see the girl was in the waiting room with the children's dm someone else. She waved the two girls speaking through dimensions.

Akron sighed as he got up and started looking for Lyric. "Lyric? Where are you?" Suddenly, he heard a voice boom something about a tournament. Tournament? What tournament?

Lyric looked up and over at akron from where she laid on the end of the bed. The communication portal shutting down as her attention switched focus, "hey akron? Did you sleep well? You certainly slept for a while".

"Stuff has been destroyed and I don't think it was Fae," Miridia's eyes were narrowed darkly as she rebuilt any damage. She then pushed open the door and pressed her eyebrows together, "someone better not have gotten into my tea"!

"I'm doing fine. Just finished talking to the kids," lyric relaxed as she gently pressed her forehead to his. She took his right hand into hers and tilted her head, "are you feeling well"?

"It's a multi universe tournament and ours is taking part in it," lyric rested her head on his shoulder before motioning to the tv that was on not to far away. She kissed his cheek before pulling away to turn the volume up.

A bit of time passed after the interdimensional tournament
-----------------------------------------------------------
Matt awoke under a tree, he was just outside of the cabin in the woods. Matt's left eye was purple and had a ripple pattern in it while his other eye was the normal blue. "It feels like the tournament was yesterday." Matt said to himself as he got up from under the tree and began to walk toward the opening in the woods, he had spent some time in there and he was ready to see his friends again.

Miridia sat back in her study. The witch happy that she had expanded to her usual size of house. Now only down to three bedrooms, her study, the bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room/dining room, and the basement. She kicked her feet up as she brought a book over to herslef, skimming through the pages of it.

Josh swung his axe at a tree. He panted as sweat dripped off his forehead. With one final blow the tree fell. He panted as he looked at it. " Sorry mate but I need a cabin." He said. " Not all of us can stay crowded at her place." He said. He used what strength he had left and chopped down the tree into eight logs. He let out a breath as he headed towards the abandon campsite and started to work on building his cabin.

William feel a Breeze fall upon him as he woke up in a bed inside a cabin "woah what time is it" William ask himself before he got out of the bed and walk outside "good morning". William called out to Josh, who was building his cabin close by "i see your finally building your cabin huh" he said as he grab a bottle water and headed towards Josh.

Josh lifted an eye brow as he looked at the man. " Who are you?" he asked having never seen this man before. He wondered what this man might be doing here.

Brandon opened his eyes. he smiled a little bit before kissing Grace. " Good morning." He said.

"Oh sorry I haven't introduced myself have I, my name is William nice too meet you" William said as he place his hand forward out to Josh. "I usually keep to myself but I saw that you we're building a cabin here well I do live by so I thought I could you" he said.

" I could you?" He shook that off as he looked at the man. " Well If you want to help I need to chop wood and drag it over here." He said.

Matt walked out of the woods and walked pass Josh and William, "Hey Josh, hey new guy." Matt said, nodding to them both, "Oh, Josh. Do you know where Adam is?" Matt asked, "I have to ask him a question." The eighteen year old explained as he watched the two chop wood.

"Morning," grace stretched her arms above her head and rolled over to look at Brandon. She pulled the blankets up and sat up when she heard the cry of their son, "I'll get him".

Lyric was weeding the farm. Though she was busy she was keeping an eye on her children as they played.

"Yes sir" William said with a laugh as he began to chop wood and bringing them over to Josh "well this is pertty i could say if i didnt use my power's" William sajd before he sat down on the ground.

" Alright." Brandon said as he looked at grace before kissing her forehead. " I'll make us some coffee." He said as he stood up.

" Thanks." Josh said. " You can do something else." He said. " I can continue it from here."

He continued working for a good hour before exhaustion was starting to take over. He walked to the villiage. He saw Lyric working in the garden he looked around to see if anyone else might be able to help but couldn't see anyone else. " Hey Lyric I need you're help." He said.

"Oh, crap, oh crap," A young teenager screamed as he streaked through the sky. Strapped to his feet were bronze boots that seemed to be shooting fire out of them. The boy began to shift his weight and crashed into a tree, just north of the village creating an audible BOOM! Standing in the middle of a tree that was knocked down, with it's center burnt out was a boy named Marcus Steel, who had been knocked unconscious.

"For what," lyric sat up from the carrots. She stood up and cleaned off her hands before going to pick up Cassie. She kissed her baby's head and swaddled her before putting her in a sling.

Helping me build a log cabin." Josh said as he looked at her. "You can say no if you want." He said. " Just look at it being me finally being out of your hair." He said.

"You aren't that much of a bother. Besides the kids love you! Now where is this cabin going to be," lyric adjusted Cassie before jogging over to her friend. She stretched her arms up with a grin, "you could ask akron to build you a rock house"?

" And what take out all the fun and hard work it'll be just to have a house like everyone elses as if." He said as he smiled a little bit. " No I plan on making this house from my bare hands. He said as he started to walk towards the abandon campsite. " Here we are." He said.