• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

"Well some people can't learn to deal with it on their own! And how many of those metas were trained properly in the use of their powers," river yelled back before he started shifting between the appearances of diffrent people. Finally he stopped back on himself and sent Miridia another text, "just pull over and Miridia is going to come pick me up. We are getting diffrent partners and I'm switching cases".

Rowan shrugged. "Had some work to do. Hopefully I wasn't long." He cracked his knuckles. "You know, I can help you guys get stronger. It could be grueling, but the results will be well worth it." He smiled. "How about it?"

River flipped him off before he pulled his bike over to the side of the building. He pulled his hood up and started texting Miridia again, "have fun at the hospital".

Miridia sighed. She had waved goodbye to Zaria when she left and had been ready to hit the books when she got the text messages. Jumping into her family's car she drove off to go pick her friend up.

"Some work?" Dillon was interested but his interest had piqued when Rowan asked to train them. "Training, from you?" Dillon looked at Ethan, pretty sure what his answer was going to be. "Well if we can get as powerful as you then I'm down for some training." Dillon told Rowan, already getting pumped up.

Josh cursed at himself he knew he went to far with that but he just couldn't let it go. He cursed as he to focus on the road. He blinked as a car hit the side of him causing him to flip and crash

River heard it. He turned his head and saw the large commotion and ran towards it. He left his bike and pushed through the crowd to get to the wreckage. Shifting into a stronger person he leaned down to see what he could do. He heard his name be called and Miridia grabbed his shoulder. He let the witch push him away before she started healing incantations.

Josh was barley conscious as he looked up at the two people. "Guess this is where my story ends. I lived like I died. Alone.' He thought.

"River," Miridia snapped and the other meta got to work prying the door open. He pulled out a small pocket knife and climbed into cut the seatbelt while mirida pushed healing magic into the crash victim. She had shadows move glass away as river tried to pull Josh from the wreck.

Dan then got his coffee and walk away from the cafe and the body before coming across the wreck "hey anyone need help?" Dan ask when he got closer to the wreck.

Josh did his best to force his eyes open to see the two that were helping him. He gently put his arm on onto River's hand. " I'm sorry.. I was out of line." He said.

"I was just as much," river confessed as he continued to try and pull Josh free. He looked to Miridia and saw the two meta defense officers had their guns trained on her.

The witch continued none the less, staying perfectly calm. She turned to look at Dan, "I could use help with the other car".

" Stand down." The leader a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair said to the two officers. The man than ran towards Josh and River. ' Shit.' He said when he saw Josh. " I need a gurney and paramedics Asap." He said he looked at the Meta and smiled. " Hey you don't need to be afraid." He said as he smiled at her. His uniform had the name Moreland on it. " Can you tell me what happed." he asked.

Dan nodded as he headed over to the other car and help the people out of the car "i think that's everyone" Dan said to Miridia before he started to walk away.

Rowan chuckled. "As powerful as me, that's a LOT of work. But, maybe you guys can pull it off. Say, Dillon, have you tried fusing your aura with your electricity? It could give your initial power a much needed boost. You know, as strong as I am, my brother Netero was the one who could pull it off better."

"Yeah, I'm down for training. It'll be awesome!" Ethan exclaimed as he turned toward Rowan, he then turned back to the tree line and sniffed the air, "Not to change the subject, but if we want to catch this guy we gotta go now, he's moving fast." Ethan said as the scent was fading.

"No, I haven't tried that yet. It does sound like some I need to learn so maybe you can teach it to me." Dillon told Rowan. Fusing his electricity with his aura did sound like a powerful combination. Dillon turned to Ethan when he mentioned the guy they were going to go after was moving fast. "If I only was able to sense him, I would be able to catch up to him in no time. Anyways, lead the way Ethan." Dillon said as he got ready to follow him.

"If you get Josh out of there then I'll be able to heal his wounds," Miridia relaxed her shoulders before she continued to bend her magic to help those injured. She sighed and slowly started to lower her hands, "I'm not a viable witness. I got here after the crash".

"Alright, let's go." Ethan said as he began to sprint to the tree line, "Hope you guys can move fast!" Ethan called out as he moved his arms behind his back and shot flames out of the back of his hands, giving him a huge speed boost. "His scent is stronger this way!" Ethan exclaimed

Philip nodded at her as he helped pull Josh out of the wreckage. " You'll be okay Josh." He said in a confronting voice. " What about you." He said as he looked at the other meta. " What can you tell me about what happened."

Rowan shrugged and followed Ethan and Dillon, matching their pace. "Who are we looking for anyway?" Rowan hadn't expected so much to happen while he was away on his side job.

"There was this weird looking guy dressed in all black who was just watching us." Ethan said as he avoided a few branches "He just smelled... Weird." Ethan explained, "Plus, this beats going home and doing homework or something else stupid." Ethan continued..
"We are getting closer, he's up in the trees." Ethan said, hearing tree branches shudder due to the weight of someone jumping across them in the distance.

Dillon stayed behind Rowan and Ethan as he tried to think about the mysterious guy. A slight grin came across his face at the thought of seeing two high level metas facing each other. "Hey Ethan, do you think this guy might be strong?" Dillon asked as he glanced over to Rowan, but quickly looked away. "I was just thinking maybe we could see him fight Rowan. He must've been watching us for a reason and maybe Rowan could beat the information out of him if he isn't willing to talk. Well if that's alright with you Rowan." Dillon spoke his mind. If the guy was friendly, that would also be cool. However, Dillon really wanted to see a good fight.

"We got into an argument and he probably wasn't paying attention," River pulled himself out before shifting back into his normal self. He watched as Miridia started to push more of her magic into his fellow student. The witch whispering the spells under her breath.

Rowan nodded in understanding and laughed at Dillon's question. "Sure. I'd like to test his power as well." He jumped up and started to jump across the trees as well, focusing his aura into the bottom of his feet to give him a bigger boost. Soon, the man in the black cloak came into view as Rowan continued his pursuit.

"Yeah, he's stronger, there's just something about him." Ethan said looking toward Dillon. "Today sure is turning out to be way more interesting then I thought." Ethan said with a smirk as he picked up the speed and the teen came into Ethan's view from above.
------------
The teen grit his teeth, "Great." He mumbled as he abruptly stopped and used his momentum to shoot of the back of a tree, flying back behind group.

Philip cocked an eye brow. " You know him personally?" He asked. " Sorry if I don't buy that. Josh is a loner no matter how much me and his mother push him to make friends."

Josh felt recovered. He stood up and looked at the group of people. He simply shook his head a Miridia as if to say thank you.

Kyles walked around aimlessly. "Man I'm bored, I hop something happens soon." He said to himself quietly. He then noticed a group of people dashing off and decided to follow them. He then saw a guy in a black hood flying behind the group. "These guys must be chasing him, I would like to see what happens next." He though as he suddenly disappeared.

Rowan stumbled a tiny bit when the man in the cloak abruptly changed direction, but he quickly followed, swinging around the tree the man had hidden behind and dropkicked the stranger, knocking him to the ground. "Hey, Ethan! Over here!"

"He joined the journalism club. We were partner together," River shrugged and tucked his hands into his pocket. He looked over to Miridia and saw that the witch was splitting her healing between both victims of the crash.

He nodded as he worte that down. he saw that Josh was being healed. " I'll speak to him later.' He thought before walking towards the other driver. Josh while not a hundred but recovered enough walked up to River. " Hey River can we speak privately."

Ethan quickly turned around to Rowan, "Nice job!" Ethan said as he looked at the guy on the ground, but before anything could happen, that person faded as and the real one stood upon a tree looking down at them
--------------
"I knew it would turn into a fight." He mumbled with a sigh. The teen then waited for the next move..
--------------
"Wait, what?" Ethan asked, "how did he do that?" Ethan continued, looking at the teen as his black cloak danced in the breeze.

Rowan looked up calmly at the real copy of the stranger. "Might I ask who you are? We're all curious as to why you appeared during our sparring match a few hours ago."

"Finally, someone just asks without trying to fight me for information." He said as he removed his cloak, surprisingly he looked like a normal teenager. He wore black pants and shoes, with a white long sleeve shirt with a flame insignia on the front. "My name is Alex Bolt.. I track 'evil' metas." Alex said as he rolled up his sleeves, his katana's hilt shined in the sun. There was something strange though.. Alex's eyes glew a dark red as he looked down at the group.
------------
"Alex huh. Nice to meet you, I guess." Ethan said, he was a bit confused about his eyes though. They intimidated Ethan whenever he made direct eye contact with Alex.

Alex...... The name echoed in his mind. "Huh. Your name sounds really familiar. Maybe my brother...? Do you happen to know someone named Netero Isaac?" His brother would write him often about what was going on so far, and Rowan swore he saw the name "Alex Bolt" somewhere.

Kyles laid back on a tree branch not far from Alex and the rest with his arms behind his back. He listened to the conversation. "Well seems like no one is paying attention to me, oh well, that Alex guy really seem interesting." Kyles glanced at his eye. "That eye looks peculiar. Better watch out for it." He though to himself.

Alex was surprised when Rowan mentioned Netero, "You know Netero?" Alex asked in a surprised voice, "He trained me ." Alex explained, "And I watched your battle, because I swore I saw someone I once knew, but I was wrong."
-------------
Ethan felt left out a little, he didn't know Netero and had no idea who this guy was. He just stood there, deep in thought.

Last edited:
Rowan lit up. "No way." This really was Alex Bolt. But then, his face darkened, because he knew that Alex also knew something else. "Then, I'm sure you knew Rin Shiro?"

"Id rather not. You should be getting checked out by paramedics," River's tone was scolding and angry. He crossed his arms and flinched when a shadow slapped him up the side of the head.

Miridia glared at her friend before she let her magic fall. She rubbed her wrists before her shoulders.

"Yes.. Rin was a friend and a mentor of mine for a while." Alex said a bit sadly, "His death is also one of the reasons why I hunt down evil metas." Alex added.
"I try to keep on the move, and I despise this new system the government came up with. I refuse to go to high school when I know they still secretly fear us. We have to help them understand and accept us, but this isn't the way." Alex explained as he hopped down from the tree.

Last edited: