• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Logan hod hoped Josh would come close again, and as soon as he threw the first punch, Logan raised his arms and knocked each punch aside before landing his first and only punch he'd thrown right on Josh's nose, before kicking him in the gut and returning the favor by propelling him back. "You're not the only person with experience in boxing." Logan smirked slightly. Without another word, another car nearby was flung at Josh as Logan flicked his hand lazily.

Josh spat some blood out of his mouth before he stopped the car mid air. He saw some people in the car. " Hey Jackass watch it." He said as he gently lowered the car. " There were people in that." He said

"Were there?" Logan shook his head. "Seems they didn't get the 'run' memo. Alright, hero. What's your next move, or are you out of tricks?" Without waiting for a response, Logan stuck out his arm, and the people inside of the car disappeared. "Behind you." Logan warned as another car, pulled from its parked spot by the sidewalk, was flung at Josh. Almost immediately, Logan flicked his hand, and the car Josh held erupted in flames as it exploded.

Josh back away from the fire and looked at the man. His eyes burned with contempt as he let out a breath. He started to walk away. "It's alright people." He said. "Everyone just leave." The crowed thinned out as a couple of men dressed in black arrived. " I was wondering when you both would show up." He said as he looked at the Meta defense force units.

The African skinned man looked at Josh. " You've had one hell of a day Joshie." he said. " Does Phil know about this?" he asked.
" No sir." Josh said. "This guy just ambushed us." The African looked back at the cuprite as his eyes turned green Neutralizing every meta in a mile radius.

Logan felt his power drain, and took a step back as he looked back up, his face splitting into a wide grin. "Big A." He grinned. "I was hoping to meet you soon. Sorry 'Joshie', but your buddy here? He's near the top of my hitlist, and it seems you've finally come out of your hole." Logan began to laugh, shaking his head. "Come on, Andre. I'm excited to see how long you'll survive." He said, taking a step forward.
Lohan had been ready for the Meta Defense to show up. But really, Andre was somebody Logan really wanted to meet. The man who could neutralize meta powers. Luckily, Logan didn't need to be a meta to kill. In fact, this just made it easier for him. No powers, means Logan is more in his element.
Being very aware that several of his Uncles henchmen hiding in random places, some in plain sight, they could whip out semiautomatics if need be, and Logan does have several of his own tricks, and an old friend that he'd just need to call. Not Rowan, no no, Rowan was small fry compared to the Champion. Logan thought the name was pretty stupid, but in the centuries this immortal being had lived, he'd never lost. He was a 'Champion'.
Logan popped his neck as he smirked at the Meta Defense Force.

Andre just looked at the men. He motioned five other officers as they raised their guns at the man.
While this was going on Josh quickly got away from the scene and gently grabbed Miridia and the demon girl. " I suggest we get out of here." He said.

"Super fast car," Miridia hummed as she readied herself to switch the vehicle. Her eyes looking her friend over before she switched to healing magic, "you are going home right away. You need a bath".

He took a whiff of himself and turned away. " Your right." He said as he looked at her. He turned his head and looked at the Demon. "You coming or what?" He said to her. He took of his burned shirt as he looked at them. " So Doc what do you think?' He asked.

"I'm healing just to make sure your lungs aren't filling with blood," Miridia rolled her eyes before continuing. She pushed her magic into him before finishing and turning back to her van. She touched the side and started to shift it back into the sports car.

"Ah. Hold on, boys. No need to get excited." Logan said. "Alright, now I'm ready." He chuckled. "Shoot." He said as he raised an arm, slowly at them, his grin widening with a sickening intensity as his inner instincts took over. The moment he ordered shoot, several of the men collapsed, several gunshot wounds through them, then the gunshots were heard as Logan ducked behind a car, whipping out his own sidearm as his men sniper the Meta Defence Force from dozens of positions that even Logan was unsure of. "Come on, Andre!" Logan yelled. "I kicked your ass last time, but now I get to kick it for real!" With that, he allowed himself a moment to look at the scene before him as he peeked, and felt... sickened? Logan hadn't expected this. He was supposed to be a cold blooded killer. That's how his Uncle made him... but, he felt... guilt. Overwhelming guilt as the meta defence force was shot down, save for Andre. Those men had families, and maybe even wives and kids. Logan tried to shake this out of his head, but it didn't leave as his stomach tied into a knot.

Zaria sighed then she walked up to maridia " hey what happened to him I wasn't watching " she asked then she looked at Logan and she sighed feeling bad for him.

Dan appear from the shadow as he was late for the fight "dang it, i missed it" he told himself before he turn around. "Just tell me the next fight" Dan called out before he disappear from the area though a shadow.

Andre looked at the group he was with and cursed. How many of these men had families. He looked at the man. He took out his gun and fired at his knee cap tired of this man's bullshit.

On the roof. A strange man walked around he saw a sniper and quickly disarmed the man. " You're employer is messing with my prey." He hissed before throwing the man off the roof.

Josh nodded as he looked at them. " Thank you for staying around." He said.

Miridia shrugged. She slid into her car and opened the other before looking at Zaria, "don't know but do you need a ride back to your place? I have to get Josh here home. I better be getting home to".
The witch summoned a thermos to the cup hold and took a drink of the tea that was inside.

Zaria smiled then she nodded and forum front beside her friend " so how are you today " she asked smiling " yeah I do need a ride from my witch " she sighed wanting to date her

Logan ducked behind the car again as Andre fired. He was starting to feel numb, and angry. Mostly at himself. He couldn't allow these emotions to swell up... he couldn't... Logan felt a surge of energy. It had taken long enough, but he'd been able to bring his abilities back to the surface. Quickly, he stood, and waved his arm, sending Andre flying into a nearby wall, and before the man could do a thing more, Logan disappeared on the spot.
But Logan should have killed Andre.... why couldn't he? Because Andre had loved ones too? This never bothered Logan before...
He sighed, before falling to the ground as he finally felt the pain. A stray bullet had lodged itself in his left thigh. Quickly, he tired his finger and the bullet was yanked out. He let it drop before holding his leg to stop the bleeding. This was when realization dawned on him. "What the fuck am I doing?" Only four years ago he'd been a normal kid, until the accident, when his parents died and his uncle was given guardianship of him. But Logan couldn't remember much more than that. Feeling the stress and anger building up, he decided that he'd disappear for a while, try to recollect himself. Maybe this was just due to stress? Or maybe it was a bit more complicated than that. With that, Logan disappeared once again.

Josh looked at the two of them and smiled. He stretched out in the back seat still feeling a bit of pain. " You know you guys can drop me off and spend some quality time together." He said as he gently shook his head at Zaria. He leaned back and tried to get some rest.

Andre looked at where the man was and cursed. ' How did he get past my powers.' He thought. He let out a breath as he deactivated his ability. He turned his head as something grabbed him from the back. He tried to activate his powers only to have his eyes gauged out by something. He screamed but his voice stopped as a pain rippled from his chest.

"We are fine, Josh. You just got into a fight. You need a safe ride home," Miridia would have rolled her eyes if she wasn't focused on getting them out of there. She did however shoot a look to Zaria. Her eyebrows raised in curiosity, "so why were you suddenly there"?

Josh nodded as he stared out the window. He let out a breath as he tried to close his eyes. they stung causing him to keep them open He then looked at Zaria. " Yeah why did you randomly show up there."

Dan then appear next to his house as he pulled out his key's and turn on his car. "Heh,nice" Dan told himself as he got into the car amd drove off to his next job.

Zaria frowned then she sighed "well first of all I just wanted to be near you guys I didn't do anything wrong just went I ...do this hmm well teleport I can teleport pretty easy but ...you know what I'm gonna walk home " she said getting up and slowly walking out.

Josh used his powers to hold Zaria down. " We didn't say you were doing anything wrong." He said as he looked at her. " Secondly the car if fucking moving." He said as he looked at her.

Zaria shut the door then she looked at him and closed her eyes " sorry I ...guess I'm not thinking " she said then she looked down. At her feet

(Oh no! Andre is... no! Well, fuck. I may as well introduce a new character, a bit different from the characters I usually use as well.)
A hulking figure trudged down the sidewalk, earning looks from those around him. He simply ignored these as he found his way into the local supermarket and began shopping.
After a while at the activity, he soon found himself leaving, carrying over a dozen bags in one hand, over his shoulder. It was no secret that Nathan was... different. He could lift cars with ease, and crush solid steel withe his bare hands. As monstrous and terrifying as he seemed, Nathan was a calm, quiet, kind young man, with little to no friends. He lived with his dying mother, as her smoking habits finally took their toll, leaving Nathan to try and keep her well, and to pay the bills, as well as his little sister, who luckily didn't have a Giant's body. His job was easy enough. He worked as security for the local mall, and while a lot of thieves tried to steal from it, they couldn't help but put it back when Nathan would come up to them. He had a sharp eye for these kinda things, but what made Nathan hard to get by, was his nearly unbreakable skin. He could feel pain, yes, but that was something extremely difficult to inflict on him.
The large 17 year old would love to go to school and get an education. His dream job is to become a Doctor, and he's smart enough for it, but having dropped out to support the family his father left behind, Nathan was forced to do so, to take care if his mother and sister.
He continued his trek back home, eyes looking down at his feet, shoulders hunched, trying to ignore the constant stares of fear he'd get. Mother's rushing their children out of the way. Nathan hated it. He was good with kids. Those that knew him well called him a 'gentle giant'. Feeling as down as ever, the young man decided to take a backroad, trying to get away from the judgemental eyes of those around him.

Dan kept driving before he saw people just staring at some gaint guy "well that's pretty mess up" He thought to himself but just kept on driving. "I feel alive" Dan started to sing as he got closer to his job.

Josh let out a breath as he waited to be set home. He leaned foreword and whispered into Zaria's ear. " Hey don't make your advances so damn obvious." He said. " I'm pretty sure most people can tell that you want her. That has a tendency to freak people out."

Nathan trudged on through town before reaching his apartment complex, and slowly climbs the stairs to his room.
"Ma, I'm home." He announces quietly, but his loud voice still terrifies the tiny chiwawa that always resides on his mother's lap. She looks at him, heavy bags under her eyes, and gives him a weak smile. Nathan loves her smile. "Thanks you, Nate." She croak as he pulls out medicine from the bag. Legally, he's not old enough to buy meds, but when facing a giant that looks much older than he is, people don't fuss with him over legalities. He sets the meds on the coffee table before proceeding into the kitchen to put up all of the items he'd bought. Milk, Cereal, and Grape Juice for his sister, Jessie.
He grabbed a clean glass and filled it with Water before returning to his mother and grabbing a pill. Slowly, gently and carefully, he sat his mother up before helping her put the pill in her mouth, and helping her take a drink of water to swallow it down. He settles her back down before grabbing the last sack, which held contents he'd bought for himself. "I'll be in my room if you need me, Ma." He informs before doing just that.
Inside the tiny room, Nathan got settled on his bed before pulling out three items.
A ball of yarn.
A textbook about Geology.
And,
A block of wood.
Nathan set the ball of yarn beside several others, and a half-knit sweater he'd been working on, while setting the textbook on his end table along with a few other textbooks about biology, algebra, and physics.
Grabbing the block of wood, and a small trash can next to his bed, Nathan whipped out a switch blade and began carving away at the block, intent on making a magnificent gift for his mother.

"So Miridia." He said as he looked at her. " How do your shadows work? He asked. " I want to understand abilities so that I know how best to defend myself against them.