• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

" It's a simple question." he said as he looked at him. " I just..." He thought about how what he just said sounded as he turned beet red. " You know on second thought it's not important." he said "Forget I said anything."

"Listen man, your threats don't scare me. Just tell me what you know about the disappearance of metas and I'll leave." Alex said, his eyes glowed dark red.
--------
Ethan entered his dorm room, made some actual food and sat down on the couch. He then opened his laptop and began to research about the things that had been talked about an hour before. He wasn't surprised he didn't find anything, but he was still a bit confused about what happened. "Who really is Rowan? Who is Alex? Who is Rin Shiro and what happened to him?" Ethan asked aloud, these were all the questions he had no answers to besides vague impressions and assumptions.

Last edited:
Netero gasped as he felt a familiar aura surge through the air and clutched a nearby tree. "No way." He smiled. "He's back."

Rin now looked like his young self again, brimming with youth and power. He roared with incredible power as his aura surrounded him like a blazing fire.

Rowan was suddenly caught off guard when he felt a huge burst of aura somewhere distant. It was nothing like he had ever felt before, much stronger than Rowan's aura.

Logan let out a chuckle. "Listen, hero. I don't know just exactly what you think you could do to me, but you better think again. I mean, it's not every day you get threatened by a Tier 1, is it?" He narrowed his eyes, glaring into Alex's. "And don't bother trying your eye shit on me. It won't work. I've been watching every meta I can for ages now. I know all of you, inside and out. Frankly, I'd love to see how you all could hope to survive me, but that's not exactly my job. So run along, kid, before something really bad happens." Logan dropped his smirk as he turned away. "Oh, and Alex? Don't interfere with my affairs again. You always did stick your fat nose where it doesn't belong." With that, Logan disappeared, teleport in to wherever his destination was, his words still hanging in the air.

Alex rolled his eyes, "What a fool. Tiers mean nothing to me, but a Tier 1 vs a Tier 1 would have been interesting to say the least." Alex said as he jumped to the top of a building, he knew he had felt something before he had that pointless conversation with Logan. Alex then sat cross legged and fire up his aura. His aura burned a dark black closer to his skin and transitioned to a bright red as it got further away.
"Hmm, it appears he wasn't killed." Alex said, he could now sense other auras with his activated. The roof below crack and the rubble and small pieces of debris began to rise in the air next to Alex before he dissipated his aura. He looked into the night sky for a second, and then was gone the next...

Last edited:
Dan drove up to a small cabin before he summon a shadow to tear down the cabin for him. "Just hurry up,ok" Dan said to the shadow as it begun to tear open the front down and later the whole cabin.

Rin put away his aura and dropped to the ground. He dusted himself off and started hiking through a nearby forest, looking for a city. Suddnely, he saw an old man with scraggly white hair leaning on a tree, and his eyes widened. "Netero? Is that really you?" Netero sighed and looked at Rin, grinning from ear to ear. "Yup. I finally found you. Come on. Let's head back to my place."

The two finally arrived at Netero's house as Netero urged Rin to sit on the couch. "I'll make some tea, and you make yourself at home. So, why the sudden disappearance?" Rin shrugged as he sat down. "Just needed some time to myself. Meditating, concentrating." Netero scoffed as he poured hot water into a cup with a tea bag. "Some? I spent years searching for you, years. I doubt that that could be considered 'some' time." Rin chuckled as he accepted a steaming hot mug of tea. "Fair enough. You still write to that older brother of yours?"

Suddenly, Rowan felt of flash of realization. Logan said he had connections in big places. Could he know where Netero or Rin was? He grabbed his phone and dialed in the number that Logan had given him.

Logan grabbed his phone, holding up a finger to the man tied to a chair. "Excuse me." He said, and the man cried something in a muffled voice, as he was gagged.
"Hello, Rowan." Logan greeted over the phone. "Looking for a new assignment?"

Logan furrowed his brow. "Hmm... You know, I do think I remember hearing those names mentioned once. I'll learn what I can and get back to you on that." He tucked the phone between his ear and his shoulder as he pulled out a Magnum and started to load it. The man behind him gave a scared, heavily muffled yell.

Rowan raised a brow as he fixed some spaghetti, boiling some noodles in a pot. "Huh. I actually didn't think that you would. That's convenient. Anyway, you have an assignment for me?"

"Yeah. There's been this guy. He used to be one of my Uncles old drinking buddies, and now he's yelpin' lies and spoutin' nonsense, threatening my Uncle on life imprisonment and threatening my Uncle on lawsuits and shit for some stupid crap that happened decades ago. This guy is causing some serious trouble and messing with the wrong people. I need you to take him out before he causes permanent damage. His name is Horace P. Ludwig. You're smart, you'll find him. I'll pay you a couple G when the job is done. Call me when it's done and we can set up a meeting spot. Good luck." Logan explained as he put the silencer on the weapon, turned, hung up the phone, and fired, shooting the guy in his left knee cap. "Now." Logan said, tucking away the gun, reaching over and pulling off the gag. "Are you convinced? Or do I need to shoot the other one?"

Zaria rushed to the Hospital and she ran up to maridia and the others " hey whats going " she asked her then she looked around to see.

Rowan nodded and hung up. He then got on his laptop and started it, scooping up a fork full of spaghetti and shoveling it into his mouth in the process. As he ate, he searched the name Ludwig, Horace P., and multiple results showed up. Rowan easily found a pattern in the articles about the man and deducted where he would be next. "Got you."

Rowan walked into a casual bar and sat down, ordering a water. No drinking on the job. Next to him sat the one and only Horace Ludwig, drinking a beer heartily and talking with with some of his friends. Rowan tapped the man's shoulder twice and Horace turned around. "Whaddaya want, kid?" Rowan chuckled as he sipped his water. "'Kid'? I'm probably twice your age, but that's not important. What is is that I need you to come with me. An old friend would like to see you." Horace turned around and grunted, "Piss off." Rowan sighed. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. But then again, it's not so hard." He stood up and threw a hard right hook to Horace's temple, knocking him unconscious as the crack sounded loudly throughout the bar. Everyone stared at Rowan, who announced, "Just wanted the pleasure of doing that myself!" Everyone cheered and laughed, going back to their drinks as Rowan dragged the unconscious Horace out the back of the bar. He dialed in Logan's number and gagged Horace, tying his hands behind his back with rope.

Logan stepped outside of the warehouse just as his phone buzzed. He picked it up once more.
"That was fast, Rowan. Is it messy?" He asked. He paused after he said it, feeling a tinge of guilt. He'd grown up with the old guys stories. Horace was kind of a part of the family. Times change, but... Logan couldn't stop himself from feeling remorse. "He dead?"

Rowan laughed. "Of course not. I only kill when I have to. He's only unconscious, so he's all yours. Where do you want to meet?" Horace slowly came to, but Rowan knocked him unconscious again.

Logan blinked a couple times before shrugging. "Uh, right. Meet me over at Gonzola Inn, the back lot." He replied before hanging up, and immediately teleport in to his selected location.

Rowan had to admit he was a bit confused about the hesitation, but nonetheless he slung Horace over his shoulder and headed over to Gonzola Inn. Once he got to the back parking lot, he saw Logan and walked over to him.

Last edited:
Logan gave Rowan a nod as he reached into a bag he had slung I've rhis shoulder, and fished out two g. "Thanks, man." Logan said as he looked over Horace. It was... honestly a little painful to see the old fella like this. Logan could remember back to...
That's no longer inportant. Logan shook his head slightly, getting himself back into reality.

"Very smooth, my friend," Miridia laughed pulled into the parkinglot of the hospital. She pulled into an empty parking and parked. She looked back to River and Josh, "well we are here".

"Seriously I meant nothing by that." He said as his face turned a darker red. " Well thanks for driving me here." He said as he started to get out of the car.

"No problem! Oh hey. What's your number so if you need a ride you can text me," Miridia hummed as she moved around so river didn't accidentally slap her in the face while moving into the passengers seat.

702-594-2687" He said. he then looked at River "So same time tomorrow? if you've changed your mind about changing partners" He asked. he then thought of something. " You know Brandon can give you guys an interview. He's probably already healed if I know his power." He said.

"Let your brother rest. We'll talk about it in the morning," river shrugged and pulled out some headphones to listen to his music. He sneezed again and shifted into some random person that was blind in one eye.

He nodded and let out a breath. " Hey if either of you just want to hang out some time let me know." He said. " I think you guys might be the closest thing I have to friends at the moment." he said as he looked at them before he started to head off. He saw Zaria wondering around. " Hey demon girl." He shouted "Over here."

Hours later, Logan sat at a desk, rubbing his temple with his fingers. Horace was in his Uncles clutches now. No telling the man's fate. But lately, Logan had been feeling... empty. Something wasn't right, but he wasnt sure of what it could be. Honestly, it could just be the deprivation of sleep talking. Regardless, Logan was in need of something he didn't think he needed until now. "Damn it... what..." He paused. He was missing... life. He'd been his Uncles personal pet for so long, Logan had forgotten to be independent from the old man. "Jesus..." He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he pushed the desk away from him. He desired something else... he wanted to live life, sure, but there was something else to it... Logan shrugged it aside. Life could wait, for now. He was rather busy at the moment, tracking down the whereabouts of a certain someone who couldn't stop themselves from playing hero, and he'd just pinpointed their location.

( OK sorry nvm let's say she is in the car with them(

Zaria sighed as they drove to the hospital , she didn't know what was going on but she knew it was bad for sure.

Josh spent the night at the hospital watching over his unconscious brother. From what the medics said the man stuck his hand threw Him. He let out a breath as he tried to wrap his mind threw everything. In the end he just hopped that Brandon will be alright. He stood up and texted Miridia asking if she could come and pick him up.

Miridia answered quickly and jumped into her van. She started the engine before pulling out of her drive way to go pick him up. The witch turned on the radio and started singing along.

Josh let out a yawn as he waited to be picked up. He felt a shiver go down his back. He looked around as it felt like he was being stalked. ' hurry up Miridia." He thought as he prepared for whatever might happen. He looked around as the lights around him started to go out.

Miridia pulled up and honked. She swirled protective magic around her wrists when she noticed the lights. She blew some hair from her eyes and honked once more.

Josh quickly went into the car. " Thanks for picking me up." He said as he looked at the area. "We should probably get out of here now?" He asked.

"Already on it," Miridia hummed as she started to drive off. She acted calm but kept her eyes searching, "so how was your brother? Not to bad I hope? Will he be getting out"?

" Yeah the doctor said he should recover from his wounds soon." He said as he looked at her. " So how has your day been?" He asked as he looked out the window.

"Tiresome. Dealing with family stuff and the usual mystic problems," Miridia soghed before she actually started to relax. She turned on the radio and looked at her friend from the corner of her eye, "where do you live"?

Mayburry street..." He said. " On the other side of town." He looked out the window as he thought of what to say. " So how is River doing?" He asked as he looked out the window.

"She's willing to stay with you as a partner in the case if that's what you mean. I really should have warned you. Sorry about that," Miridia switched the music stationed with her magic as she started to cruise through the town.

"Hey it's alright." He said as he looked at her. " Live and learn." He kept his eyes on the window. " So what's your family like?" He asked as he smiled at her.

"Dads a higher up in a company and my mom owns her own wine company. Two younger siblings," Miridia shrugged as she turned a corner. She pointed out the window to a sky scraper," that's my dad's work".