• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Josh yawned as he looked at the teacher then out the window. He let out a breath as he jogged some stuff down. He let out a painful moan from the injury he sustained during last nights fight. He did his best not to think about it as he turned in is paper before leaving class. He looked and saw some people mess around with their powers. Since the discovery of powered people the government has done their best to treat them like normal human beings. He smiled as he walked to the lunchroom and sat down at a table. before he started to eat.

"Look, I can do this," Ashei said to his friends. He pressed his hand gently to his friends phone and it started charging. The trick was going fine, untik Ahei looked away for a brief second. He then lost control of his powers. The phone went black and a spark hit the owner of the telephonic device. The teen cursed and then looked at Ashei,"Freak, that's all you are." The teen said as he walked away, clutching his burnt hand.

Dillon looked at the lunch menu and tried too figure out what he wanted. "A cheeseburger please?" Dillon asked the lunch lady. The lunch lady nodded and gave Dillon a tray with a cheeseburger on it. Dillon paid for his food with the little cash he had and then went over too sit by Ashei's table. He smirked as he saw Ashei destroy the kid's phone. "That was a fail." Dillon joked around. "Hey kid, I'll fix it for you!" Dillon called to the boy who had the broken phone. "No you can't you freak!" The boy was hesitant to try his luck again. "Unlike Ashei, my powers actually work during the day." Dillon mocked Ashei, but not in a rude way. The boy decided he was going give it one more try and handed his phone too Dillon. Once it was in Dillon's hand, he focused his energy into the phone, being careful too not overload. After a sudden surge of energy, the phone vibrated and lit up. "See, I told you." Dillon handed the phone back too the boy. "Thanks, but you're still a freak." The boy said before walking away. "What's his problem?" Dillon asked as he finally sat down too eat his burger.

"He's lucky I didn't distort his gravity, that would have been funny for me to fail at." Ashei scoffed," Oh hey Dillon, how's it been?" He shoved his spaghetti into his face. He then attempted to diatort gravity on his jello and drop into his mouth hands free. The jello splatted in his face. "Why must my powers hate me during the day." Ashei sighed.

Ashley walked over to the duo. "Hey guys!" she said, sitting down. Ashley had brought her own lunch, as she always did. Today, it was ramen and fruit punch, with a few small powdered donuts thrown in for good measure. Ashley held the thermos containing her ramen in both hands and used her powers to heat them up. "Is it just me, or was Algebra harder than usual today?" the teen asked, making conversation while her lunch warmed.

Josh stayed at his table. it gave him the perfect view of the entire lunchroom he let out a breath as he watched everyone. One good thing about being a loner you can get in and out of places without others knowing about it.

Dillon chuckled as he listened too Ashei's idea. "Yeah, it would be funny too see him just floating in air for the rest of the day." Dillon imagined the boy just calling them names and begging for Ashei too put him down. "It's been good. How about you?" Dillon asked before he took another bite of his burger. He had too try not to laugh when he watched Ashei fail too put the jello in his mouth. When Ashei, turned too face Dillon, he couldn't hold his laughter back anymore. Unfortunately, he had a piece of the burger down his throat he started too cough while he laughed. He quickly opened the milk carton and chugged most of it down. "Dude, stop it! You almost killed me!" Dillon exclaimed before he saw Ashley walk up too them. "Hey Ashley, what's up?!" Dillon greeted. "Yeah, Algebra was pretty hard today but I think I got the hang of it near the end of class." Dillon said before he pushed his tray away, not wanting too risk nearly choking again.

Last edited:
Ashei wiped the jello of his face and said to Ashley,"Ehh, I've had harder assignments, but it was relatively challenging." Ashei picked up his choclate milk and chugged it down.

Ashley laughed. "Guess it's just me then, huh?" she joked, setting her thermos down, getting out her fork, and beginning to eat.

"I dunno, was I the only one who had fun with our science experiment today, ahh potatoe batteries," Ashei exclaimed," I totally didn't cheat and use my powers, why would you think that?" Ashei started to feel a bit guilty.

"And now, in theory, if you add your food into this machine, it will feed it to me!" Jimmy Blaze shouted across the cafeteria to the bored Lunch Lady. She scooped up a spoonful of whatever was on the menu today and gave a sigh, before tossing it into the machine. There was a slight whir, and Jimmy smiled. "It's working."

Then it exploded. Not a giant explosion that hit everyone in the room, but one that still packed punch. A punch that hit the boy holding the machine. "Woah!" Jimmy shouted as he was sent into the air. He crashed with a loud thud beside the others. "Hey Guys," he said meekly, as the burnt slop from the machine plopped on his head.

Meanwhile a man, continued to lift the giant weight. His workout was just beginning, and he had a long way to go.

And a woman, across the street, at a fancy restaurant, began to eat her delicious lunch.

Ashley laughed again. "Maybe you should help the military make bombs instead," she teased. A girl then stormed over. She had blonde hair done up in a high ponytail, green eyes, and wore clothes that barely fit the dress code.
"UGH, you, like, totally RUINED my clothes!" she whined to Jimmy. Ashley rolled her eyes.
"Cry me a river, build yourself a bridge, and get over it," she told the diva.

"At least I didn't get any in your hair," Jimmy added to the conversation giving a faint laugh. And then, as willed by God, and old piece of bologna that had been stuck to the cafeteria, for who knows how long, fell on the girl's hair. Jimmy couldn't help but laugh at that. "Well at least it wasn't directly my fault for that one."

"What the heck just happened? Are you messing with your powers again?" Dillon asked as he looked at Jimmy. The whole cafeteria was somewhat affected by the explosion. Especially the girl who walked over complaining about her clothes. Dillon held back his laughter as Ashley told her off before a piece of bologna fell in the girl's hair. "You've done it now Jimmy." Dillon said in a joking mood.

Mei walked by the other teens and shyly said,"Hey guys," She noticed who they were talking to. She smiled and took the water from the emrgency sprinkler and dropped ir on her head. Mei then sat down and quietly ate her lunch.

Ashei laughed at the diva's unfortunate day. He would mess with her, but his powers were far more painful.

The girl, seeing that there were more of them than she could handle, settled for a piercing glare at Jimmy before she stomped off again. "Hahaha, that was a scene straight out of a comedy movie," Ashley said, her tone light. "Someone just lost two hundred dollars worth of designer clothes, that's for sure!" Ashley then noticed a large glob of cafeteria food sliding its way off the top of Jimmy's head and down onto his face. "You might wanna clean off, though. That's just...euch."

Mei quietly muttered,"I can help if you want, I mean, water is my thing." She took water from the drinking fountain and splashed it on Jimmy.

Ashei laughed as Mei sprayed Jimmy. "Well, I'm going to head to my locker, see you guys at class."

Zaria sighed as she walked Thur the school , she seemed to enjoy highschool it seemed normal and not deadly to her , her demon tail moved back and forth beside her as she walked

Josh let out a breath from his corner. He wondered what it might've been like to have friends but school was for learning not for having a social life. He took a bite of his food as he went back to the book he was reading.

Miridia stepped into the lunchroom with a very old book. As she walked a saucer with a cup floated about her. The witch would take a drink every so often before putting the cup back on its plate. Her feet carried her over to a semi empty table where only one occupant sat. She didn't say anything though, just scrolled through her leather bound book.

Zaria walked into the lunchroom, had got herself some coffee but it was cold " hey who made cold coffee " she groaned then she made a spark of fire and slowly heated up the cup " ah much better " she said drinking it slowly. She looked over and saw the witch , " hey Miridia " she said walking over and sitting now at a table near hers.

"All of this food sucks." Ethan mumbled as he looked over everything that was being served. Ethan then walked over to the door that lead to the kitchen and walked right in, he didn't even care that he would probably get in trouble. As the cafeteria workers yelled at him to get out, Ethan walked over to the stove, and turned the flame on and began to slurp it up like it was spaghetti, "Ew, sulfury." Ethan said as he shut the stove off, "Are you sure this is real fire?" Ethan asked the workers with a mouth full of the flames.
The workers just stared at him in awe, but started yelling at him a few seconds later.

Dillon heard some commotion coming over from the kitchen area. After he went to throw away his tray, he walked over to the kitchen too see what was going on. What he saw was Ethan literally eating the flames. "Wow, I can't even imagine what that would taste like." Dillon said as he continued to watch Ethan mess with the workers.

Ashley followed Dillon into the kitchen, closing her lunchbox before she went. "You know, Ethan, I can serve you something if you need," she told him, holding a flame in her hand.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll leave." Ethan said with a bit of a laugh as he exited the kitchen. Ethan then looked at Dillon, "Those flames tasted like straight up rotten eggs, probably since it's a gas flame." Ethan said. Hearing Ashley's offer Ethan turned and looked at the fire she created, "That doesn't look half bad. I'll take up your offer." Ethan said with a smirked. The hungry teen opened his mouth and began to suck in the flames out of Ashley's hand, "Wow this is the best fire I've tasted in a long time!" Ethan exclaimed.

Josh moved his book down and looked at the two girls that appeared at his table. "Who are you both and why are you at my table?" He asked as he looked at them. He had to admit that both of them were cute maybe he shouldn't be so hostile with them.

"Well that sounds disgusting." Dillon replied when Ethan said it tasted like rotten eggs. He laughed a bit when he saw Ethan try some of Ashley's flames. "I wish I could try some but fire is not my type." Dillon said, preferring electricity over fire.

Ashley laughed. "Glad you like it, I prefer solid food myself," she said when Ethan complimented her fire. She had literally no idea how it tasted since she didn't eat flames herself, but if someone liked it, then that was a good thing, right?

"Your table? Well someone is quite selfish. Who needs a whole table to themselves," Miridia didn't look up from her book and simply waved to Zaria. She picked up her cup of tea once more and took a sip, "you could even try to be much more polite".

Zaria smiled then she sat beside Maridia and she took a small sip of coffee " you know you shouldn't be selfish ...and I'm a demon ...I'm not selfish " she said looking around before she pushed coffee over and pulled out a demonic book " OK time to study " she sighed as she opened it and began to slowly read more about her kind.

"That means nothing, dear. You aren't a greed demon so you most likely wouldn't be," Miridia closed her book as Zaria opened her's. She set it down in the table infront of her and took the saucer and cup that held her tea into hand.

Josh just mumbled as he picked up his things. " Damn dykes." He said under his breath before looking for an empty table. He saw one and started to move towards it.

Miridia's eyes hardened as he said that but scolded the shadows when they tried to lash out at him. She sipped her tea and turned to watch him walk away, "you know we could have shared this table and maybe the reason why I sat here was to ask you a few questions"?

Zaria frowned " Miridia I wasn't born to a. demon family..my father was a demon and so was my mom but ...some how I was raised by a human girl who taught me to be good..now I am greedy but I like people I'm greedy with things " she said looking at her

"I like solid food too, but whenever I eat fire it gives me a power up ands it's easy to eat." Ethan said as he stopped eating as he was full. "Thanks for the meal though." Ethan said with a smile. "Any way, what class do we have next?" Ethan asked just as he remembered he was at school. He wanted to be free from school even if it means he was on the run like he was a few years ago.

He simply scoffed. " And why would you ask question." He said as his hand pressed against the table. " All I am is a loner who knows how to hit hard." He said. "Someone who prefers his privacy." He lied.

"Zaria dear. I know that but you aren't a greed demon. Greed demons are naturally greedy and there are many types of demons," Miridia sighed as she tried to explain before turning back to the self proclaimed loner, "we both know that is a lie. I've seen you lookin at others with a want of companionship and you know you want it. The question I was going to be asking is for the school's news paper. I was going to ask you what you thought of the new cafeteria menu".

Zaria hit herself " sorry Maridia I'm still learning..." She smiled then she got up and looked at Josh before she looked down back at her book , she was learning history and different ways to use her demonic fire " oh the school menu now that's some good food I guess I like taco Wednesday " she said quietly as she read her book.

" It sucks." He said before sitting back down. He let out a breath. " Sorry for calling you both dykes." He said as he looked at them. " I'm just not that use to people.