• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Josh whistled as he looked at the sky scrapper. "Nice." he said. He looked outwards. " So River does he.... she... it.... them. Like anything in particular." He asked. " I should buy them something to make up for earlier."

Logan sat on the bench, watching as the car drove past. He'd figured they'd be together right now, and he sure as hell was right. His target today? A kid his age named Josh. Punishment? A beating. Reason? Putting a couple of Logan's Uncles men in the Hospital. Logan had done his reading on Josh. There wasn't a lot on him, however, as he was usually distanced from people. But, it seemed he'd made friend with the witch. He tried to remember her name, but it was something weird. She sure was a looker too. Logan didn't want to have to hurt her if need be. Logan grinned as he stood, watching the car drive away. This pow wow was about to end in a pow ow. Logan's smirk dissappeared as he silently cursed at himself. Pow ow? That was fucking stupid. Regardless, Logan was ready for a little excitement today, but now wasn't the time to strike... not yet...

"Cookies. Chocolate chips cookies is her ultimate weakness," Miridia chuckled as she countinued to drive. She turned he music off and went silent when her shadows started to whisper information to her, "hey would you mind if I stopped some where quickly"?

"Just got to do something and keep calm. Follow my lead and everything. Hey do you like sports cars," Miridia's lazy smile turned up into a trouble making smirk as she turned again.

" yeah." He said as he got out and looked around. ' sports cars?' he thought. " Are we at a drag race?" He asked. as he looked at Miridia in disbelief.

"No no," Miridia giggled and pushed her magic into the van. She shifted it into a sleek black car and revved the engine at a red light. She looked over at Josh and tilted her head, "I think we might be being followed so it's a get away car".

Josh nodded as he felt the car shift. He heard the engine purr and simply smiled at that. " you out did yourself." He said as he smiled at her.

Logan peeked around the corner, and his mouth dropped slightly as he watched the van morph into a nice looking ride. He grinned a little. "What a woman." His grin faded once again as a realization dawned on him. "Fuck! He knows I'm onto him." He growled as he hid again. "Looks like I'll have to take more immediate measures... why am I talking to myself? Oh yeah, cuz it's fun." Logan ranted as he spared another glance at the pair.

"My dad doesn't let me take this out very often," Miridia whistled before she turned on the music. The subwoofers boomed and she hit the gas once the lights turned green. The witches laughed excitedly as she took off.

Josh was imidiatly pushed back into his seat as the car took off. The sheer power of the car kept him in place. " Yeeha." He said though his voice was vibrating. "whoever that was I think you lost them." He said as he looked at her.

Logan scoffed as the car took off, going full speed. "Whelp. I lost 'em. Better luck next time, champ." He said sarcastically to himself. They knew they were being followed, that much was evident, so he may as well stop hiding.
"Don't fuck up, don't fuck up..." He muttered as everything around him instantaneously changed, as he'd teleported. He looked up to see the sleek black babe of a ride approaching, fast. Logan raised his arm, and just like that, the car stopped, dead still. He'd made sure to stop the occupants like so so they wouldn't be flung through the windshield, for the lady's sake. Call it chivalry, if you will. There, he held the car in place, unable to move an inch. "Come on Josh, let's not make this harder than it needs to!" He called, eyes flickering between the two characters.

"Yeah yeah," Miridia luafhed before they were stopped. She shut her eyes as her brain reeled and flinched heavily. Her shadows wrapped around her defensively when a stripe of fear shot down her back.

" Look." Josh said as he stepped out of the car. "Whatever you think I did it wasn't me." He said as he looked at the man. " So what can I do for you?"

Logan smirked. "You can take your punishment like a man. I mean, first you beat my Uncles boys, and now you lie to my face about it? I say this calls for extra punishment, how about you, beautiful?" He called to Miridia. "Listen, Josh, I know a lot about you. You're not a bad guy... nothing personal, at least to me." He said as he released his grip on the car and raised Josh into the air, dangling him by his ankles.

"What the fuuuuuck," Miridia breathed out when she opened her eyes. She then looked at the person holds her in place and when she tried to move she swore, "hey can you let me move for a moment? I think you just gave my brain whiplash"!

Logan looked at her. Brain whiplash? No, not possible. He'd stopped all of them. If he only stopped their bones, why, their skin and organs would rip off them at the speed they were going... but, Logan is of course still learning to harness his power, and thus, this can be an exception. "Sorry, doll, I'll try and be more considerate next time!" He called as his attention returned to Josh. "Oh! Almost forgot you were there, you scared me!" He says tauntingly.

"Alright. One moment. Just trying not to throw up," Miridia raised a finger as she leaned over and gagged," Never stop something that quickly again please! The brain needs time to adjust. And my brain feels like I just got off of a three hour long roller coaster ride".

Last edited:
" I have that affect on people." He said as he looked at him. " Look i did nothing to your uncle.. " Hell I don't know who you are." He said

(@Stormursa Logan already let go, if you read one of my posts, it says it. Thought you should know lol)
"Most people that mess with my Uncle usually don't know him, I'd be surprised if you did. But listen. He's paying me big time to beat the shit out of you. He originally wanted you dead, but I talked him out of it. You kinda remind me of someone..."

(Sorry. I read the post but I must have read it wrong! I'll edit)

Mirida smiled and stepped out of her car. She stretched her arms and snapped her fingers. Her hand over her head was immediately filled with a long cane. She spun it around and slowly her clothing shifted into a set of clothing that looked less lazily thrown on.

Josh nodded. "Alright." He said. He handed Miridia his phone. " Call the first ICE number." He said. He then looked at the man. " Don't hit any vital organs okay." he said.

Logan chuckled. "I like you. Now I'm gonna feel bad about doin' this." He shook his head, and instantly thrust his arm doen, slamming Josh onto the pavement, hard.

Josh stood up. a little bit of blood dripped from his face. " that the best you got." he said as he looked at the man. " Please I'm telekenitic do you really think I haven't thrown my self into walls." he said.

Miridia rolled her eyes and shook her head. She sat on the hood of her car and watched everything happen, "Josh? Remember I know healing magic. We don't have to worry about the hospital though you'll still be pretty sore".

The witch twirled her cane around in her fingers quickly. She looked over to see a few people watching. Her face paled and she immediately summoned a hood to cover her face.

Logan raised an eyebrow. "Uh... I wouldn't ask for my best, personally. That involves splitting your molecules and turning you into oblivian, so I think you'll prefer if I settle with this;" As he was talking, a small buggy car was thrown through the air at Josh, and, as Logan had timed it, the car slammed into Josh as soon as Logan finished his sentence. "At least fight back." Logan yawned. "I'm no sadist."

Before the buggy hit Josh it stopped mid air. Josh looked at the man. " If you say so." He said before throwing it at Logan." He cracked his neck as he prepared himself for the battle. " Come at me." he said.

Logan grinned. "I gotta thank my Uncle for this later, first good thing he's ever done for me." He muttered as Logan waves his hand lazily, and the buggy hurtle into a building to his left. Logan wanted to try something new, and he had a perfect plan in mind as Miridia's car immediately flipped over, in an attempt to crush Josh.

Miridia caught herself from being crushed or hit by the car she had just been sitting on. She caught the car herslef and glared at Logan, "excuse me! If there is even a single scratch on this thing I'll get grounded. Please don't use my car as a weapon"!

Logan stared at Miridia for a second, mouth slightly open. "Can't you like, use your magic shit and fix it? I mean... I watched you morph the thing into a sports car from a van. How does Daddy feel to have a different car every night. It's gonna be a Firetruck tomorrow, right?"

Rowan was suddenly alerted to Logan's aura shifting into.... battle preparation? Was he getting himself into another fight? Oh, well. Rowan sat back in his chair and closed his eyes. Logan would give him a call if he needed help.

Logan turned just in time to recieve a gut punch, and let out an 'oof' as he felt himself being repelled back. He put his hands forward, and propelled himself into the air, all while grabbing several small projectiles, like trash cans, fire hydrants and signs, and flinging dozens at Josh before landing on the sidewalk just in time for people to realize they were in danger and actually start running.

Zaria followed them , she gasped when another fight broke out then she sighed " great not another one " she smiled and watched them as she began to make a small dark red fire ball in her hand.

"I'm still a novice when it comes to magic. I started on healing magic and I've just started transfiguration. All I can do for switch one object for another so yeah. Pretty big deal if I mark up my dad's sports car," mirida sighed and slowly set the vehicle down before turning it back into the van, "perhaps you should brush up on you knowledge of the arcane".

Logan glanced at Miridia. "Uh, yeah. Still haven't got all the way through, I have yet to read through your file too." He said absentmindedly. "If you don't want dear old Dads car to get a booboo, I suggest moving it. Like, away. From here. Now."

"I'm already working on that. Josh? Don't die," Miridia slid into her car and backed up before summoning a caccoon of shadows around the van and walking back. She looked between the two men and formed a chair to sit on and watch.

Zaria ran over to maridia and she sat beside her and she smiled " it seems there's always someone fighting someone huh"she asked

"Not that common," Miridia shrugged as she continued to watch the boys. She crossed her arms and legs before summoning a book in place of her cane. Her eyes scenes over the pages as she started to read.

"Good Advice Miridia." He said sarcastically. He looked at the man and braced himself as he ran towards Logan. He used his experience in boxing to get up close and unleash a barrage of punches onto the man.