• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

"Well I have a car and it fits four people." He said with a smile on his face. " Come on." He said as he led River to the parking lot. " So River tell me a bit about yourself." He said as he looked at her.

Ethan chuckled, "You're good." Ethan said as he turned his head toward Rowan and smirked, "Fire Dragon Roar!!!" Ethan yelled, there was no way Rowan should be able to dodge that attack at such close range. "Dillon don't worry it'll be fine!" Ethan exclaimed as he continued to roar, he then grabbed Rowan arms to try and lock him in place.

"Well there isn't much to say," River shrugged as he headed towards his bike. He stretched his arms above his head before he pulled out his key to unlock his bike lock. He hummed and pulled on his helmet, "how about you follow me and I'll take us there"?

Miridia made it to the feild and looked at what was going on. She pulled out her notepad and started writing down what she saw quickly.

He let out a breath. " If you say so." He said as he walked towards his car. " You know you could give me directions from in the passenger seat." He said as he as he started to move towards his car.

Dillon held his breath for a second as Ethan almost got by the attack. Ethan seemed to have used a move at extremely close range and grabbed Rowan's arms to keep him place. "I hope you can take it!" Dillon yelled out before the powerful black lighting struck at them.

"Not happening," River sighed before he got onto his bike and started off. He started to head in the direction of the first house, staying within the laws of the road.

Miridia sat down as she watched the fight. Her eyes studying their movement as she took down notes to make into an article in the newspaper.

Josh just shook his head. ' freaking journalists.' he thought as he got into his somewhat rundown convertible as he started to fallow River.

River slid to a stop once he reached the house. He pulled off to the side and started to chain his bike up. He stuffed his helmet into his bag and stretched his arms above his head. River leaned against the street lamp and waited.

Rowan smirked as Dillon and Ethan attacked. They make a pretty good team, I'll give them that. He let the lightning strike hit him and was slammed into the ground. Maybe he should use 50% of his aura now? He quickly threw Ethan off and jumped into the air, aura surging stronger now through him. He smirked at the two. "Is that it?"

The black lightning sparked around and off of Ethan as he slowly got up, "I'll be feelin' that one for a week." Ethan said with a smirk. Ethan then noticed Rowan's aura become stronger, "Looks like this'll be even more challenging now." Ethan mumbled to himself. "Alright Dillon, you attack and I'll follow!" Ethan said as more black lightning sparked from his body.

Josh parked his car and looked at the man. " Alright let's do this." He said as he walked towards the door. He figured he should give up on trying to make small talk with this man and just focus on the mission at hand.

River nodded and walked towards the door. He pulled out his notepad and pen before knocking on the door. He leaned to the side and looked into the lane way to check for any cars, "so this is the Berg residence".

Dillon grinned when Ethan said he should go first. "Hey, I think I have a plan. I only saw it in a anime but it was crazy cool. Can you shoot some fire in the air, like a lot of it?" Dillon asked Ethan. He had been wanting to test the technique out and Rowan seemed like he could handle whatever they threw at him.

Ethan laughed a bit, "I think I know what you're talking about." Ethan said with a smirk. "Alright I'll give the sky everything I got." Ethan said as flames engulfed both of his hands, he breathed in slowly, "The flames of my left and the flames of my right put together and you get.." Ethan said as the flames in his right and left hands started to grow as they got closer and closer. "Fire Dragon! Brilliant Flame!!!!" Ethan yelled as he brought his hands together and threw the humongous flame into the air causing the temperature in the atmosphere to raise drastically. Ethan follow up with a roar to create even more heat. "Hope this works." Ethan said as he panted and wiped the sweat from his brow.

Josh looked at the place it seemed safe enough. He let out a breath as he knocked on the door. " So do you have any background information on these people?" He asked.

"Their daughter is the one to have gone missing. She was a known powered and would often pull pranks by going invisible," River hummed as he tried to go off of his memory. He waited for the door to open before he heard a car's door be close behind them. He turned around to wave at the older woman, "hello there mam"!

" Hello." Josh said as he tried to be polite. " We're with the Lancer's journal we were wondering if you would like to answer some questions." He said getting right to the point.

Zaria sat next to maridia then she smiled at her " so what are you doing Maridia" she asked smiling at her then she laid back and she drooped " demon history is do hard but I like it..I have to do a project tomorrow ...hmm wanna come help me. ...we could hangout as we work .if you want"

Dillon watched closely as the clouds started to form in the once clear sky. They weren't just any clouds, they were thunder clouds. "If you know what I'm going to do, you might want to back away Ethan." Dillon said as electricity formed in his right hand. Dillon then turned his focus too Rowan as the roaring thunder could be heard above. "This technique calls the lightning down from the heavens." Dillon tried to remember the lines that were used in the show. The whole area had become dark due to the thunder clouds that had formed in the sky. Anitter crash was heard above before lightning started striking down all around them. "And with this..." Dillon said as he raised his hand with the electricity in it. "With this, I now control the lightning." Dillon said as a dramatically timed roar was heard above. Out from the clouds came a dragon formed by black electricity and lightning streaming from its mouth. "Hey Rowan, why don't you take this attack head on?" Dillon asked before placing his hand in front of him to direct the attack Rowan. "I forget the name of the attack so I'm not even going to waste time. Now begone with the thunder!" Dillon commanded the attack. The dragon came down towards Rowan, preparing to obliterate him.

Last edited:
Miridia hummed as she watched the fight. She was still taking down notes and hadn't noticed Zaria's entrance. She then looked at her and shrugged her shoulders, "maybe".

"What type of questions," the older woman clutched her bag to her chest as she looked over the two young adults.

" About your daughter's disaperence." He said as he looked at her. " I'm sorry if this seems sudden but she wasn't the only one to disappear." He said.

"Haha! I knew it!" Ethan yelled as he jumped back to Dillon, "I've also forgotten that things name, but that's totally awesome!" Ethan exclaimed as he watched the dragon speed toward Rowan. "Now let me add something to it." Ethan said as flames swirled in his hand, he shot them at the dragon. The flames then combined with the dragon, making it even more powerful.
----------------
A teenager hooden in a black rode, his blade was hidden underneath his robes. As he watched the fight from a distance and was surprised to see that black lightning dragon, "Hmph, interesting." The teen said with a smirk.

"My daughter," the woman seemed to deflate before she moved to unlock the door. She stepped in and side stepped, "please come in. Let's sit down".

River walked in. He looked around at the scattered pictures. Family photos that littered the room.

Josh sat down and looked at the woman. " So when did you discover she was kidnapped." He said as he looked at her. he did his best to give off a friendly smile to no avail.

"We still don't know if she's been kidnapped," the woman sighed as she poured herself a glass of water. She sat down and took a sip, "and she disappeared about five days ago".

Rowan grinned. Finally. They're starting to make the most out of their potential. However, it's time to end this. He had something to attend at 6, and he didn't want to be late. He flared up his aura to 90% and ran head on toward the dragon. Rowan jumped up into the air and focused all of his energy into a tiny but dense sphere that glowed brightly. "Roaring Serpent," He whispered loud enough for Dillon and Ethan to hear, and fired. The burst of aura shot with incredible power as "waves" of it tumbled over each other, finally materializing into an enormous winged snake, made of blinding silver energy. It roared with such ferocity that trees were uprooted, flung into the air. The aura serpent flew in front of the lightning dragon and fired a beam of energy directly at the lightning dragon's head, dissipating it instantly. Rowan, focusing on Dillon and Ethan, appeared in front of Dillon and grabbed him (lightly) by the neck and slammed him on the ground, just light enough to keep him conscious, but he would likely be very sore in the morning. He then moved on to Ethan, appearing behind him this time and kicked him in the spine hard enough to send him flying. Rowan then appeared right in front of the kid and landed a hard uppercut at Ethan's stomach, sending him flying again. He jumped up into the air directly above Ethan and hit him down with both hands. Rowan landed on the ground lightly and dusted himself off. "That takes care of that, I suppose."

Last edited:
'That's fucking amazing!' Dillon thought as he watched as Ethan added his flames to the dragon. Dillon then look at Rowan and wondered if he would take the attack head. Rowan did just that. Dillon watched in awe as Rowan's aura was exponentially increased to new heights. He saw Rowan jump into the air as he seemingly created a bright glowing spear with his energy. As soon as he heard Rowan mutter the name of his attack, everything went to chaos. He watched as the aura that Rowan fired eventually materialized into a humongous winged snake that went straight toward the dragon. The dragon was dissipated into the nothing when the snake fired a powerful beam in its face. He had been paying so much attention to the fight above that he had no time to react when Rowan grabbed him by the neck before smashing him into the ground. Dillon was barely conscious as he watched Ethan get sent flying before being smashed into the ground. All Dillon could do was grin as he laid on the destroyed field. He had just watched a high leveled meta use a high powered attack just too counter their attack.

" Disapered five days agao." He repeated as he wrote that down on his note pad. "What powers does she have?" He asked as he looked at the mother.

"Invisibility and sound wave manipulation. She was planning on being part of an orchestra," Mrs. Bert smiled sadly before taking another sip of her water. She started to tap her foot and suddenly became rigid as she looked at the two teenagers, "she went missing five days ago but it took the police three before they did anything. All because she sometimes liked to play harmless pranks".

"Do you think the police had something to do with her disappearance or that they just refused your family help because of her reputation," river wrote down what he got. He looked at Josh to warn him about what he said.

"I don't know. I know they certainly didn't like her games but they were harmless. She didn't cause damage and it was no worse then just throwing a fake spider out infront of someone".

As Dillon and Ethan were being beat up, a blur dashed around the air as the airborne trees suddenly disappeared and reappeared back into the ground before they were flung into the air. A young man with white hair suddenly appeared near the fight and clapped his hands as if after a job well done. "You know, you shouldn't cause to much destruction especially in a place like this." He said. "you are still near the school you know." He explained.

"No way.." Ethan mumbled as he laid on the ground, it all happened so fast he didn't even have time to react. Ethan grit his teeth and punched the ground in anger, causing it to crack.
-------------
The teenager in black continue to watch the battle until it was finished, "Perhaps I should have intervened..." He mumbled, "but it seems they both lived." He continued. As the fast young man with white hair came closer the teen vanished seemingly into thin air before reappearing to see what would happen next.

Rowan looked at the newcomer. "I know. I never do something that results in irreparable collateral damage." His eyes glowed as he used his aura threads to connect all of the cracks and fissures in the ground. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be." 6 was approaching, and Rowan hadn't forgotten his arrangement with that other kid. He headed to the public garage and waited.

"Shiet." Logan growled as he glanced down at his watch to discover that it was 5:57. He'd lost track of time in this beautiful oasis. He'd need to return here again.

"You made it." Logan grinned as he appeared in front of Rowan. "Good. We need to be quick. I lost track of time. This will be the fastest way there." He stuck out his hand for Rowan to take. "As long as you don't take a breath during the teleportation, random body parts are less likely to be left behind."

Rowan raised a brow. "Okay." There were a lot of things unusual that had happened so far; might as well roll with it. He took Logan's hand and took a deep breath.

Last edited:
They appeared on a rooftop in the middle of the city, overlooking the docks where an unmarked ship supply ship was docked. "Good. My boys were on time." Logan grinned as they could see several boys in their age group talking to a couple of grown men. On first look, it seemed these were the only dealers, until several dozens of other armed men could be seen patrolling the area, watching the transaction. "Stay here, and watch over things. I'll go confirm the deal and try to keep things peaceful. My boys are a little impatient." Logan said before disappearing, leaving Rowan alone on top of the building.

Rowan nodded and took a hiding spot, concealing his aura yet again. He was a bit excited about what was gonna happen, to be honest. Would it go awry? Rowan secretly hoped it did, for the sheer purpose of wanting to fight alone against an armed group.

Josh raised an eye brow as he looked at the mother. " Still even if she was a nuisance they wouldn't wait three days." He said " Who was the officer in charge of looking into her whereabouts?"

Rowan could see Logan approaching the group behind his generic goons. Then they began to talk, and eventually, a paper was handed over to Logan, who signed it and handed it back. Rowan could see almost all of the hidden men raising their weapons now that they had Logan's signature...

"They wouldn't tell me," Mrs. Berg shook her head before she took another sip, "or I've forgotten again. Sorry, I have a really bad memory when it comes to this thing".

"It's alright mam," River paused his writing. He shot her another sympathetic smile before getting back to writing.