• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

"Thank you for the apology. Second question if you don't mind. How would you like to see it evolve. What would you like to see on the menu," Miridia had summoned a small notepad to her hand along with a pen as she wrote her findings down, "Zaria. Please don't hit yourself".

Zaria nodded " sorry ..." She said looking at them " oh better food like steak " she smiled before she went back to studying her demon book.

A boy with white hair walked into the school cafeteria. He took a tray of food then sat down at a table not far from the people who were talking. He turned around to look at them. "Wow, they sure are lively." He said quietly as he ate.

"actually food." He said. " Not this crap they try to sell as food I mean really square rubbery pizza, overly dried chicken, and don't get me started on the other stuff they've been trying to cram down our throats.

"And that's why I bring packed lunches. Besides their lack of interdimenional food is shameful really," Miridia said off handedly as she motioned with her pen before writing things down. Finally she snapped the note book shut and it along with the pen disappeared, "thank you for answering".

Jimmy shook the water out of his hair. "Thanks," he said smiling. His stomach gave a loud audible growl, and he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in plastic, tore loose the wrapper, and dug into it, eating it like a starving wolf.

He watched as Ethan ate flames. "Dang, that would hurt real bad if I tried that." He began to laugh.

Rowan held a container full of fried dumplings and a few packets of soy sauce as he walked through the cafeteria. He saw a rather rowdy group of students eat together and chuckled silently. What a happy bunch. Suddenly, another student bumped into him roughly. "Watch where you're going, stupid," the student barked as he kept walking. Rowan said nothing and quietly set his container down on a nearby table. He walked over to the kid and tapped his shoulder once. Once the student had turned around, Rowan flashed a small grin and landed a solid right hook against his jaw as a loud crack split through the air.

Last edited:
Dillon decided that maybe he should go too his locker before class started. As he turned around, he watched as Rowan completely destroy a boy's draw. "What the heck?!" Dillon exclaimed as ran up too them. "Yo, why did you just do that?" Dillon asked Rowan.

Rowan walked back to get his container. "He got what he deserved. Maybe this time, he'll watch where he's going and apologize if he bumps into someone. By the way, you might want to check his pulse. I hit him hard enough to send his brain bouncing around his skull." He left the cafeteria. "And I wasn't even able to eat my lunch," Rowan muttered.

Last edited:
"You know you can't just do that too people." Dillon shook his head as Rowan walked away like nothing happened. Dillon then went too check on the kid. There was blood streaming out of his mouth. He seemed to be in very bad shape. "can someone help this kid?! He'll probably die if he doesn't get help!" Dillon called out, hoping someone would be able to something. The kid barely had a pulse so Dillon put one hand on top of where the kid's heart out be and sent a few shocks every couple seconds too keep his heart beating.

Ethan ran over to Dillon, "What happened dude?" Ethan asked frantically once he saw the kid's injuries. "Nobody deserves to be hurt like that.." Ethan mumbled as he looked around for any 'adults' even though they knew they wouldn't do anything about it. "Who did this." Ethan grumbled as he shook his head.

"It's Miridia and I plan on perhaps one day leading a coven," she shrugged before he cup was refilled by a magically appearing teapot. She heard the yelling and immediately went to go investigate. A healing spell crackled at her finger tips, "who's hurt"?

Zaria looked at Maridia and she got up and flowed her and she smiled happily " is anyone hurt Maridia " she asked looking around, she really wanted more friends , " hey are we friends" she asked smiling.

"Why of course we are," Miridia hummed before she spotted the injured student. She shot over to the boy and started whispering the healing incantation. Magic swirled between her congured as she started to play sh the healing into him.

"This guy was being an ass too Rowan, so Rowan decided that it would be alright too nearly kill him as a lesson." Dillon was still a bit angered by what Rowan did. He breathed a sigh of relief as Miridia started too heal the boy. "Thanks Miridia for healing him." Dillon thanked her.

Rowan calmly walked to his locker and unlocked it. He opened it and put the container of food in one of the shelves, taking out some textbooks in return. Maybe he had been a little too rough on that kid. Well, things can be a little..... complicated when you're an 85 year old who looks like a 17 year old. Especially in terms of power.

"No problem though I'd like to know about anything you witnessed. School newspaper and all," Miridia hummed before stepping back. She finished and dusted her hands off before summoning her notepad and pen to her hand, "start whenever you'd like".

"School newspaper? That sounds interesting." Dillon said as tried too figure where he should start the story. "Okay. So I was walking away from the kitchen when I saw this boy bump into Rowan before rudely telling Rowan too watch where he was going. I guess that didn't sit well with Rowan, so he placed his container over there." Dillon pointed over to the table where Rowan had placed his container. "Then he tapped this boy on the shoulder. As soon as the boy turned around, Rowan gave him a crushing right hook to the jaw. That should also explain why there was blood all over his face." Dillon said before looking over to Miridia. "I confronted him right after and asked him why he did it. He told me that the boy got what he deserved and that I should go check his pulse." Dillon kept the part of Rowan saying that he had hit the boy so hard that his brain was bouncing around his skull. He thought that would be unnecessary to add. "After that, he just walked away like nothing happened. I ran over too check his pulse and found that his heart had nearly stopped. I used my powers too send small shockwaves too his heart too keep it beating." Dillon took a breath after he finished explaining everything. "Well that's it. I don't want Rowan to get punished but I also don't think what he did was right." Dillon told Miridia as he rubbed his hair.

Ethan sat back and listen to Dillon as he told the story, he was glad that the kid was alright but why would he did that? "Maybe I should go talk to him or something. But I don't feel like starting something that'll get us kicked out." Ethan mumbled to himself as was having mixed feelings on what to do.

"Okey so I'll leave out the name of the culprit but thank you for your time," Miridia nodded her head before she went walking back over to Josh. She sat back down and opened her casual reading book, "now what spell should I memorize next"?

Logan opened his locker directly acrossed from the scene, pulling out his light leather jacket as he glanced behind him, eavesdropping on the story being told.
Closing his locker, Logan turned to the students. "Kid learned his lesson. Doubt he'd do that again." He looked at each student in turn, furrow in his eyebrows. "Some people need to be punished. Maybe this was a little severe, sure. But hell. It got the job done." Logan looked at each of them a second longer before turning away. "Tell Rowan I got a job for him, if you don't mind. It pays well." With that, Logan disappeared, his form vanishing as he teleported elsewhere.

Dan stoped at his locker before he left for class. "Man i wish that i could just leave" Dan thought to himself as he enter his reading class. A ringing sound came into his head as Dan thought about the bell ringing early for him.

Josh looked at them and smiled. He heard what happened and decided to keep a close eye on it. He heard a bell ring. "We'll I guess I'll see you both some other time." He said as he headed towards his next class. While he didn't like Language arts he was very proficient in it.

Zaria walked up to Josh and she waved " so what happened did someone get murdered " she asked then she looked where Maridia was , for some reason Zaria kind of loved the witch..but she didn't even know how to speak to her.

" I think someone was hurt. but not murdered." He said as he looked at her. He then looked at the way she looked at Zaria. " Just tell her." He said.

Zaria blushed " what..but..what if I get rejected....I..guess I could give it a shot " she said then she slowly walked over to Maridia and she sat down.

"Zaria. We have to get to our next class. I have mathmatics and I believe you have some sort of science? Remind me again," Miridia turned to look at her as she stood up. She summoned the books she'd need for her next class and tapped her foot as she waited for Zaria's reply.

Zaria blushed " it's demon science and...hmm I don't know if you want go but ...would you maybe like to go out one day on a date " she blushed acting very shy then she frowned as she got her books ready.

"Maybe. We'll have to see what day," Miridia hummed before she moved past her. She offered a soft smile as she did before disappearing down the hall to get to her next class. The witch sat in her usual spot and her desk mate ran into the room not long after.

Zaria smiled then she walked to her demon science class and she sat down ' maybe it will work out...I hope she's so nice to me' she thought as she waited for class to start.

Dillon watched as Logan teleported away. "Seriously, a job to beat people up." Dillon just shook his head before walking to his next class. Dillon didn't really mind language quarts because it wasn't really difficult. He just hated too write essays. Dillon found a seat near the back and sat down.

Jimmy sat by his favorite window seat, somewhat close to the back, to avoid the he teacher's attention, so he could, you know, not work. It was a seemingly full prof plan. He began to tinker with a few loose parts, with no exact end goal in mind.

Rowan heard the bell ring and walked to his next class: Language Arts. He walked inside and noticed the kid from earlier who had asked him why he hit the other kid. He shrugged internally. Doubt he could do anything to me. But, I don't really want a reputation as the school bully. I'll just leave the matter alone.

Ethan walked to Language arts with the rest of his classmates and sat next to Dillon, "Man I really hate this class, it's so boring." Ethan said as he slouched into his chair and sighed. Ethan then watched as Rowan walked into the room, So he's the one who hit that kid.

Logan paced back and forth in the public garage. He was skipping out on class once again, but that wasn't what was bothering him. A new shipment was coming in. Some high tech weapons and shit. But the dealers were shady. Well, they were very shady, and he needed a little help. One powered individual wouldn't be able to take on all of those armed dealers without backup if things went sour.
Looking to be a lot older than he is, his dealers don't usually question his age, so that won't be a problem. He needs this shipment. And who he needs is Rowan, if he's up to the daunting task, that is. Logan enjoys the company of a guy who could knock a couple heads together if he has to.

"This is so boring" Dan thought to himself as the teacher continue on with the class even though Dan wasn't paying attention. "Dan can you at least look like your paying attention" the Teacher ask Dan when he turn around.

Dillon chuckled as heard Ethan complaining. "Yeah it's boring, but I think it's easy. Well everything but the essays. I hate writing essays." Dillon could not repeat that fact enough. Dillon felt the energy of the room change when Rowan walked in. It wasn't bad but it was strong. As for sensing energy, Dillon had realized he could do it at a young age. By the time he was ten, he had control over his senses. Now he could just look at a person and measure their strength and feel out the different energies. However, he still wasn't able to tell if a person was holding back which was a shame. Now that he had thought about it, Dillon had never looked at Rowan's energy. Maybe that was because he had never seen him do anything out of the ordinary. Dillon took this chance to look at Rowan and sense his energy. "Wow, his energy is all over the place." Dillon mumbled to himself. Dillon immediately looked away from Rowan when he got a little glimpse of Rowan's actual energy level. "Remind to never mess with him again." Dillon had found that Rowan's power level was way above that of a normal high schooler's. In fact, it was probably above an average adult's.

Rowan was sitting at his desk, waiting for class to start. Suddenly, he felt some kind of shift, like someone was troubled for some reason. This wasn't the usual nervous aura Rowan had sensed a few times during school such as before a test or standing up to a bully. No, this seemed bigger. The public garage? What was going down there? Rowan got up and excused himself. He headed to the garage and saw another school kid pacing around. "Might I ask what you're doing here?" It was not a question of accusation, but of curiosity.

Zaria blushed as she thought about the date that would happen someday , the teacher went to her and put a book on her table and told her to study