• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Drew started to takes notes as the teacher began. He hummed a tune as he listened while the teacher talked unlike some people in the class.

Logan turned to tell the kid off, but stopped himself upon recognizing him. "Rowan! Just the man I wanted to see. I need to ask a favor of ya. You think you could help a brother out?" He asked, giving a grin. "I'm in a bit of a pickle, and could really use your help."

Rowan shrugged. "Uh, sure. I got nothing to do right now. School is boring as hell. What do you want me to do?" That was true. He had absolutely nothing to do at school, and Rowan was desperate for something unusual to happen for a change.

Zaria nodded as she took the class notes then she frowned when her teacher told them they had to do a project and it was due next week"

Dan got up from his chair and walked outside of his class so he could take a break. "Gosh dang it" Dan said to himself as he check his pocket's for some gum to chew. "Well i'll just head some where" Dan thought as he started to head for the Gym.

"Alright. Great. I'm getting a shipment in from Europe. Heavy duty shit. My dealers are real shady guys, so I need someone to have my back if things go sour. But first and foremost." Logan began, putting a hand on Rowan's shoulder and walking slowly with him. "What's your abilities exactly? What can you do?"

Rowan grinned and flared up his aura as the air around the two grew denser. He focused his energy into his fist as it glowed a deep silver. "I know how to manipulate life energy, or aura. Makes my strong hits even stronger and my fast legs even faster."

Logan's grin widened still. "You're perfect for the job. Now, I need you to position yourself somewhere good where you can watch the exchange. Don't let my dealers know you're there. If things go bad, that's your que to move in. You're getting paid for this too. How's 1 grand, with a couple hundred in advance? Don't worry, money ain't an issue for me." He removes his hand from Rowan and extends a hand. "We got a deal?"

Ethan sighed and leaned back in his chair as the teacher explained the project. "You know Dillon, I've heard rumors of a dude our age who wields crazy black flames that travels around the world. Considering you use black lightning I thought you may know him?" Ethan asked looking toward Dillon, zoning out the teacher, "I wonder what they taste like." Ethan added with a grin.

Rowan nodded and shook the guy's hand. "Deal." He found a hiding spot behind a crate and crouched down, concealing his aura in case there were others Ike him involved in the exchange.

Logan chuckles. "I'm enjoying the enthusiasm, but the deal isn't until later tonight. 6pm at the docks." He calls as he pulls out his wallet and slips out a couple hundreds. "Until then," He says, holding out the cash for Rowan to take.

Dillon thought about what Ethan said and tried to remember if he had heard of someone like that. "Yeah, I think I know you're talking about." Dillon sat up as he remembered something else. "If I remember correctly, people say that his flames can only be extinguished by him and nothing else. Basically it keeps going until whatever he used it on has been completed destroyed." Dillon thought how cool those type of flames were. "Ethan, does your flames do anything special?" Dillon wondered if each person had fire powers had their own abilities.

"Yeah, that's him.. I can't seem to remember his name though. I believe it started with an A or something." Ethan said, still wanting to try the flames. Ethan then pondered about Dillon's question, "I believe these flames give me the power to slay dragon's, but they don't even exist, well at least I don't think." Ethan said, "Experts on people with powers call me a Fire Dragon Slayer." Ethan added proudly.

Rowan mentally smacked himself and took the money from the guy's hand. "Thanks." He nodded. "I'll see you in a few hours." He headed back to class and walked back in, sitting down at his usual desk.

"Dragons huh? Well if you're able to slay them, then that mean you're still powerful and at the very least you could be a tier two meta. That's still crazy strong." Dillon wondered what was the potential of his electricity powers. Apparently it was rare to even be able to use black lightning. Only a few meta's were known to have black lighting. Dillon's thoughts were interrupted when Rowan walked back into his class. What weirded Dillon out was that Rowan's aura had calmed down and it looked normal. Dillon thought about questioning Rowan about it but banished that thought as he remembered what happened at lunch. He didn't want to find out what Rowan would do to him if he found out his secret.

"Tier two huh, that sounds good. What tier do you think you are? You're black lightning seems pretty good." Ethan asked looking at Dillon. Ethan watched as Rowan came into the room, Where'd he go? Ethan thought to himself, And why does Dillon look so confused?
"What's up with that guy, do you notice anything strange about him?" Ethan whisper to Dillon, he had never learned to sense auras, so he didn't notice anything strange besides him up and leaving.

"I'm at the top of tier three for sure." Dillon stated with a grin. "That's actually quite an achievement. Not many metas actually get to the bottom of tier 3. Tier 2 is basically complete mastery of your power and skills. You're also considered a world threat if you ever decide too turn evil or something. I'm pretty sure Tier 1 is only reserved for legends. I've heard a myth saying that there's even some in a tier that surpasses Tier 1. If anyone, that would probably be God himself." Dillon chuckled at the last part. "I'm pretty sure everyone at this is school is atleast Tier 4. Tier 3 is also the highest that schools can accept. That's also one of the reason why they let us out after our twelfth year. There's always a select few who manage to make Tier 2 by the time they turn 18, so they decided that it would be best too stop schooling us once we reach that age. Dillon added to his point. "Yeah, in a few months, once school is over and I have more time for training, I'll be in Tier 2 for sure." Dillon then looked back over to Rowan.

"I am pretty sure that he's in Tier 2 and he's probably in the middle of it. I've sensed his energy and I caught a glimpse of his true aura and man, you don't want to make him angry." Dillon tried again to sense Rowan's true power but he couldn't. "He's definitely holding back." Dillon wondered why Rowan was even in high school when he could be doing so much more.

Rowan silently chuckled. 2 troubled auras behind him. Questioning where he went? Wondering about his power level? It felt nice. Feeding off the uncertainty, the confusion. Rowan decided to give the two kids a little show. He flared up his aura as the air around him glowed a bright silver. The room shook as rubble lightly showered down. Rowan's only regret was not being able to display his full power. I mean, he didn't want to kill everyone here.

Dillon had only stopped focusing on Rowan's aura for a second when he felt a powerful energy flare up. "What the heck?!" Dillon felt the room shake a tiny bit while some rubble fell in his hair. "God damn it. It's going to take forever all that out!" Dillon tried to rub some of the debris out of his hair. He stopped when he saw where the energy was coming from. Rowan's aura had changed to a light gray now. "Yo, what are you doing? Chill before the ceiling completely falls on us. Dillon whispered loud enough so Rowan could hear, but not the teacher. He didn't care now that Rowan knew he could sense his energy.

Rowan chuckled and dissipated his aura. It felt nice to let out his energy once in a while. Usually he had to keep it under wraps just so that he didn't accidentally kill anyone, like that other guy who had bumped into him. "There. Better?"

Last edited:
"Yeah it's better now." Dillon mumbled as he looked at Rowan. There was no doubt about it, Rowan was not a normal meta high schooler. "Hey, can I talk to you after class? I want to ask you some questions." Dillon hoped that Rowan didn't see that as an opportunity to kill him. "I just want to know more about your power, that's all." Dillon added, trying too play dumb.

Rowan shrugged. "Sure. Just make it quick, though. I have something to do at 6." He smiled darkly. "Even if it's cruel intent, I dare you to try something on me." His aura flared up, progressively growing denser. "I dare you."

Dillon gulped when he Rowan dared him to try something. His dark smile and powerful aura was not making Dillon comfortable at all. "Yeah, I'll make it quick. I-I promise." Dillon managed to say to Rowan. He looked over to Ethan to see if he even noticed what was going on.

Rowan instantly dissipated his aura upon hearing Dillon's promise. "Right, then. I'll be waiting." He opened a textbook and started reading about figures of speech. Amazing.

Josh yawned as he walked out of class once it was finished. He went to his locker and placed his books in as he thought about what his life was really worth. He let out a breath as he walked to his car. 'If I die today will anyone notice.' He thought as he started to approach his car

"Why is this place shaking?" Ethan asked aloud as Rowan increased his aura, "What is he doing, Dillon?" Ethan ask in a confused voice, he then just listened to their conversation until they decided to meet after class. "Wait, you seriously want to talk with that guy?" Ethan asked, looking at Dillon. "What if he tries to fight you are something?"

"He was powering up his aura. That's why the room was shaking." Riley told Ethan as he tried to figure what he would do if Rowan wanted to fight him. Soon after, the class bell rang and they were dismissed. "Ethan, um, you want to come with me? Maybe what he has to say might interest you." Dillon wanted Ethan to come so they could stand a chance against Rowan if he decided to fight them but he also thought the Ethan might also want to learn more about Rowan.

Rowan got up from his seat as soon as the bell rang and walked up to Dillon. Honestly, he couldn't care less whether Dillon wanted to fight him or not. Of course, Rowan didn't want to fight him, but if he had to, he would most likely break a few bones. "You said you wanted to talk?"

Miridia teleported from her class. She was readying through the notes in her little notepad and already was starting to formulate a story that could be placed in the newspaper. The witch sighed when she heard the excited whispers and rumers her shadowy friends spoke as she walked, "would you all be quiet for a moment. I'm trying to focus".

"Aura? Like this?" Ethan asked as he took a breath in and then his whole body became engulfed in flames. "Oh sure, I'd like to learn more about the guy." Ethan said as the fire surrounding him disappeared, he then also got up and stood next to Dillon to follow to where every they were going to talk at.

Dillon watched as Ethan powered up his aura. Dillon could do the same but he didn't want to. When Rowan came up to them, Dillon felt like they should maybe have the conversation outside. "Yeah, I wanted to talk but why don't we take this outside, if you're okay with that?" Dillon asked.

Rowan shrugged. "Sure. Lead the way." He internally smirked. If they were taking this outside, Rowan should initially suspect a fight to happen, especially if Dillon was taking his friend with him.

"Okay. Um, just follow me." Dillon said as he started to lead the way. He didn't really know where to go, he just figured that it would be best to get as far away from the school as possible. When Dillon led them to the parking lot, he was thankful that not many people were there. He just saw Josh and a few other kids heading to their cars. "Okay, I think this place is good enough. First off, please promise not to kill us?" Dillon asked. He had a feeling that Rowan might want to fight if Dillon revealed he knew Rowan was hiding something.

Rowan scoffed. "Please. I don't kill anyone. I only break a few of their bones, nothing more." He looked at the two. "So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Dillon took a deep breath when Rowan said he only breaks bones. "Well I was just wondering, um, how much are you holding back? I caught a glimpse of your true power and it's way above that of someone our age. We both know that schools aren't supposed to have extremely high leveled metas and you seem to be here on your free will. So what are you doing here?" Dillon figured he might as well be honest and be aggressive with his questions.

Dan had sat outside of the school for a while after school was over. "Man that was a long day, but it was all worth it too" Dan told himself when he pulled out a coin. He then got up from the step's of the school and started to walk home.

Josh cursed as he walked into the journalist room. Do to needing some extra credit he is forced to work for the press. He saw Miridia. " Hey is there some story that is available." He asked.

Rowan shrugged. "You're right about the first part; the second part, not so much. I overheard your analysis about power, and you're right about mine. Back when I was 17, I could be considered in tier 2. I'm 87 now, but thanks to my aura, I look 17. That's why I'm here. I kept trying to explain that due to my aura, I looked much younger than I actually am, but the principal wouldn't buy it. I'm going to show my full power, but you should be extremely careful and stand VERY far back. You can give me your Tier analysis then."

Miridia looked up in surprise. She blinked a couple times before nodding and started to look through her papers, "yeah. I have something. One moment while I find it".

Her eyebrows started to press together in confusion as she skimmed through the papers on her desk. A materialized shadow held the papers she was looking for behind her, waving them around almost tauntingly.

"What do you mean?"Ethan asked, "what are you going to do to the school?" Ethan continued, but he could already guess. "Come on there are so many innocent people in the school." Ethan said a bit more quietly, he was so confused on why someone would want to do that.