• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Rowan rolled his eyes in agitation. "Did you not hear anything? I don't kill anyone. Let's go out to the field, where it's safer for everyone else." He walked over to the soccer and football fields.

Dillon raised an eyebrow when Rowan said he was actually 87. But since Dillon had seen his power, there was nothing to stop him from believing Rowan was telling them the truth. "Yeah, the fields might be better for your showcase." Dillon followed Rowan, but stayed a good distance back.

As 6 approached, Logan decided to get ready, and teleported...
"Come the fuck on!" Logan yelled as he found himself for the second time that week, somewhere in the Colorado mountains. He was about to try and teleport back, when he decided to delay it and let the soothing calm and peacefulness of the mountains allow him a moment to sort through his thoughts. He'd meet with Rowan by 6, if the guy showed up.

Miridia looked behind where he's trying to get the papers and sighs. She sighed and slapped the shadow in the back of the head so it would stop, "sorry about them. They like to cause trouble. So here you go. It's about disappearances in the powered community as of late".

Rowan nodded and closed his eyes. He breathed deeply a few times, and suddenly, his physical form started to change. He grew taller, some wrinkles appeared on his face, and muscles grew, rippling with strength. A few clouds of aura surrounded Rowan, glowing a dim silver. When Rowan opened his eyes, they glowed a bright blue, his aura flared up at maximum strength, and the ground below him was crushed, fissures spreading out.

Ethan sat there astonished, "Woah that's insane." Ethan looking at the fissures. "You're a crazy powerful super gramps!" Ethan exclaimed looking toward Rowan. "Now it would be even crazier if you healed the ground back up." Ethan said, eyes still focused on the fissures.

he read it before looking back at her. "Alright I'll see what I can find." He said as he looked at her. "So when did these disaperances start?" He asked.

Dillon back away a few steps as he felt the ground below him shake. Rowan was not lying about his age because his body started to grow older but more muscular and taller. "Th-that's amazing! You're definitely in Tier 2." Dillon was extremely impressed by Rowan's power up. It was almost like he was a completely different person. He chuckled when Ethan called Rowan super gramps. "Yeah, you might want to find a way to fix the field before the administration finds out." Dillon pointed out as he looked at the crushed area and all the fissures around Rowan.

"I can only find reports in the area that go about three months back but I'm sure that it's been going one for a longer time," Miridia leaned forward on her desk and rested her hands on her hands. She felt the influx of energy coming from the feild's direction and stood up, "it seems there may be another story".

Rowan had to admit he was a little disappointed upon hearing that despite that, he still remained in Tier 2. Just a little bit determined, he first repaired the ground by patching it together with threads of energy, and lifted himself into the air. Muscles straining, Rowan pushed his aura past its limit as his hair turned white and his aura surged even stronger. Rowan roared with power, the sound echoing through the field. His aura now glowed a blinding white and went into a frenzy around Rowan, tumbling like waves in a storm.

As the entire was engulfed in a flash of light, Dillon couldn't believe that he was actually witnessing the power of a meta on the border of becoming tier one. Mini twisters started to form around them at the ground underneath started to shatter into a million pieces. Dillon had to create an electrical force field around himself to keep him from being sucked up by a twister. The whole school could probably sense that something was going on. When the blinding light finally cleared and everything stopped shaking, Dillon looked up to see a transformed Rowan. "You-you've gone further beyond any of my expectations. You're like on the border between a tier two and tier one meta!" Dillon exclaimed. He couldn't even fathom how much energy Rowan was exerting. It was almost unimaginable. He could argue that Rowan was actually a tier one meta but all Rowan had showcased was his power and anyone could be crazy powerful. It was also a matter of how skilled a meta was with their power. There were some builders known to be tier one just because of the crazy stuff they could build and the speed in which they did. Dillon got an idea. "Hey, would it be alright if Ethan and I sparred against you?" Dillon couldn't believe he was asking to spar with a meta of Rowan's caliber. He hoped Ethan wouldn't back down.

Rowan dissipated his aura and dropped to the ground with ease, wiping away a few beads of sweat from his forehead. "Sure. And to be clear, I won't use any of that power you just witnessed. I'll only be using a small fraction, alright?" He paused. "Unless.. you want me to?"

Kyles walked around the school hall until he felt a immense pressure coming from outside the school. When he went over to check it out, he saw Dillon standing in front of the transformed Rowan. "That guy's power is impressive." He though. Kyles gave a smile. "I wonder how powerful can he be." He though.

"If you'd like a partner then I can tag along but I thought you liked to work alone," Miridia hummed as she swiped her pen from the desk and started to head towards the door. She then stopped, "I also heard that we are supposed to be gettin transfer students so maybe you can pull a story out of that if you think the one I handed you is to hard".

" I like to be alone." He said as he smiled at her " but I know that it works better if you have a partner." He said. " Of course if your busy with some demon girl. you could always assign me someone else to work with." He said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'm down to spare I think it'll be fun." Ethan said confidentially. He then turned Dillon, "let's do this!" Ethan exclaimed, flames engulfed his hand as he got pumped up.

Dillon smirked when Rowan said he would only be using a small fraction. "Don't underestimate us y'know! Ethan and I have some combos." Zeke told Rowan before black sparks of electricity began shooting out around him. "Yeah, let's get him!" Dillon told Ethan.

"Okay, first attack then." Dillon wondered if Rowan knew about black electricity. One of the reasons black electricity was so special was that it could affect any type of meta, even those not usually affected by other colors. Even if it did affect Rowan, he doubted that it would be able to do much much if Rowan was at full power. Luckily for them, he was only using a fraction of his power. So they stood a chance for now. Maybe he could catch Rowan off guard with a quick attack from behind and distract him to give Ethan a chance to attack from the front. He had something else in mind but he didn't want to waste time think about it. In less than a second, Dillon was already behind Rowan, only leaving a trail of lingering electricity from the direction he came from. He tried to get Rowan in a stranglehold from behind. Whether or not Rowan countered or dodged, Dillon had another thing waiting for him.

Ethan grinned as he saw Dillon immediately go behind Rowan, fire surrounded Ethan and he breathed it in very quickly, "Fire Dragon ROAR!" Ethan yelled, fire spewed from his mouth and sat at Rowan with incredible speed, "I love using my breath attack." Ethan added after his was done roaring. Flames then surrounded Ethan's hands as he got ready to counter attack a possible incoming move.

"Zaria and I are friends and she's still learning about herself and her species," Miridia flinched at the term. She made her notepad disappear as she headed towards the door, "and as you can see we don't have many staff though maybe river could help you".

"Their probably in the change rooms if they aren't here. Just knock on te door of one," Miridia shrugged as she started to head in the direction of the school's feild. She boosted herslef and shot off through the halls.

Ethan and Dillon had both attacked empty air. Rowan jumped up into the sky, focusing aura into the bottom of his feet for a bigger boost. He had spheres of energy at the ready and fired rapid bursts at both DIllon and Ethan.

Josh nodded before going to one of the dressing rooms. He knocked on one of the doors. " River?" He asked threw the door. He wondered what Miridia meant by them.

Dillon smirked as his prediction was correct. He watched midair as his body faded into electricity as it was hit by Ethan's fire and then dissipated by the sphere of energy from Rowan. "Hey Rowan, above you!" Dillon shouted right before a powerful bolt of black lighting struck down towards Rowan.

"Man, you should have told me about your plan." Ethan said as fire erupted from the bottom of his feet, sending him skyward at Rowan with incredible speed. Ethan's arms then became engulfed in fire, "Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Ethan yelled as he began to slash at Rowan with his arms like he had wings.

A boy walked out in a baggy sweater and back pack over his shoulder. He looked at Josh in confusion before looking at himself, "nope. Right gender and the right bathroom so I'm good there. What can I do for you or do you needn't no the change rooms"?

"Oh yeah. I'm river," he shook his hand before stuffing his hands into his pockets. He nodded towards the article and raised an eyebrow, "so what made you want to join the newspaper. Not many people do it willingly".

" I need a club for my college resume." He said as he looked at him. " And since most of these clubs are total bs wanting to fit in with those powered people. no offense if you are one." He said as he walked beside him. " So I heard Miridia say them... care to explain?"

Dan walk around a small park before he summon a shadow from the darkness. Dan the appear infront of a newspaper place "whoa cool" He thought to himself as Dan enter the building. "Hello anyone here" Dan called out to someone inside the building.

"Well I'd rather not," River sighed but kept walking. He blew a some hair from his eyes before looking about. He reached a hand out so that he could grab the briefing for the article, "can I see it. I wanna see what we got so far".

" Not much." He said as he handed him the papers. So I'm new to this reporting thing so where do you think we should start?" He asked.

"We see what we have to go off of and go from there. Have you read this yet," River started to skim through the papers that Miridia had been made up. His eyes scanned over the words as he whistled, "we have actually almost nothing. Miridia gave this to you? Usually she can dig up more stuff then this".

" I have not read it yet." He said as he looked at the papers. "yeah this doesn't really help us." He said. " Well maybe we should go see the next of kin for these people and see what they say." He suggested as he looked at the man.

"Closest lives three blocks away," River hummed as he looks at the contacts paper. He folded the papers up and slid them into his backpack before heading towards the parking lot, "I have a bike but it can only fit one person".

Rowan grabbed Ethan's arms, stopping them in their tracks. He then swung Ethan around so that the bolt of lightning would hit him. "Keep going Dillon, by all means." Rowan smirked.