• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

"It's alright mam." He said as he gave her a smile. He then thought of something. " Did she have any friends. and if so what were they're names?" He asked. He slightly glanced at River hoping he might jump to the same conclusion he was thinking about.

Rowan raised a brow once he saw some-- wait, almost all-- of the men try to subtly raise their weapons to point at Logan. Ok. It probably is gonna go awry. He launched out of his hiding spot and flung Logan out of harm's way. He took a fighting stance and smiled playfully at the armed men. The fight was officially on. The leader fired a death gaze at Logan. "You had a partner involved! You coward!" He then directed his focus to Rowan. "Shoot him! Blow him to pieces!" The men fired their guns, bullets speeding towards their target. Alas, the men shot to no avail. Rowan stretched both arms out forward, and his hands clenched into fists and released repeatedly as the bullets began to fall to the ground. Once the men had run out of ammo, Rowan rushed forward and began his attack. He delivered two punches to one henchman's solar plexus and floored him with a right hook. He then kicked another in the special spot and delivered a powerful chop that crushed his windpipe. One man rushed at him, attempting to hit him with the butt of his shotgun, but he fell too. Rowan had dodged, moving in closer to the man and broke his gun arm with a swift movement. He then delivered a punch at the bridge of the guy's nose and kicked him to the ground. The boss watched as his men fell to the floor one by one and cursed out loud, brandishing a dagger. He sprinted at Rowan and lunged forward with his weapon, aiming at the stomach. Rowan dodged to the left, grabbing the boss's wrist and twisted quickly, breaking it and releasing the dagger from the now useless hand. He then grabbed the boss's neck and slammed him down onto the floor, knocking him unconscious. Rowan looked around at the men laying on the floor, groaning with pain. He shrugged and dusted himself off and walked toward Logan. "Shipment's all yours."

Last edited:
"A few. She was part of a club at her school that helped with powered and their abilities," the woman sighed and placed her glass down. She looked at the clock then back at the two high schoolers, "I think it would be best if you leave. My son will be home soon and he doesn't exactly like reporters".

" We understand mam." He said as he stood up. " Can you please give us the name of her friends and we'll be on our way." He said as he gave her his best smile.

"The only one she brought over was named Gram," she sighed and stood up to walk then out. River slid his notepad into his pocket once he had finished writing everything down. He stepped outside and went to unlock his bike.

"Thank you for your time mam." Josh said before walking off he unlocked his car. " So Gram is that person on the list?" He asked River as he made his way to his car. He had a feeling that he had a good idea of how thing might be connected.

Ethan slowly sat up, he would be hurting for the next week. "Man, that hurt. He wiped the floor with us." Ethan said, "Dillon, you alright?" Ethan asked, hoping his friend was alright. Ethan then paused for a moment, and looked over at the nearby forest, "Who's that?" Ethan asked as he looked at the strange teenager wearing the black cloak. Before he could say something else the teen was gone..

Dillon managed to stand up, but he was still in pain. "Yeah, I'm good." Dillon replied as he tried rubbing some of the debris out of his hair. He heard Ethan ask about someone and he turned in the direction of the forest, but saw no one. "Who's who?" Dillon asked, a bit confused. He wondered if Ethan was starting to see things because of the power of Rowan's attack. "I think we should go get out of here before someone sees us or we will have to fix this mess." Dillon said as he looked at the destroyed field.

Ethan fully stood up, "It looked like a guy dressed in some black robe, just watching before he just disappeared." Ethan said as he turned to Dillon, "My senses are being enhanced is another bonus of my power and they don't lie to me... I managed to get of whiff of his scent due to the breeze, and he smelled like someone who is constantly on the move." Ethan explained as he limped around, "You're right though, we should probably get out of here... But, where do we go? We don't want people asking us what happened to us." Ethan asked looking toward Dillon.

Kyle looked back at the location where the man in black robe stood before he arrived. "Huh, guess he didn't want to be seen." He though with his arms crossed. "Too bad my perception was to great." He thought as he suddenly disappeared.

Logan grinned broadly at Rowan. "Good job, man. Really good job. So good, in fact, I'm doubling your pay. AND giving you my number. If you ever need something, info or a hand, call me. I got connections in big places. When i say big, i mean BIG." Logan grabbed the crumpled paper out of the Leader's pocket, and stowed it in his own. "Rhas Valar. He is quite an accomplished smuggler, murderer, and dealer." Logan commented. "This is why I felt something was off. It's not usual that you get a eastern European with his reputation dealing with low lifes." Logan turned to his guys, and nodded at them to begin packing the shipment as a moving truck approached, another one of Logan's henchmen in the drivers seat. Logan dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a couple G, almost as if carrying that much money is casual. "Here you are, my friend." He said, holding the cash out to Rowan.

"Well I did sense Rowan's energy coming from that way when he left. Maybe he found another fight." Dillon said as he pointed in the direction went off to. "Maybe we can see what he does in his free time. Maybe he fights off criminals or something. If you have any other ideas, I'll listen." Dillon told Ethan.

Rowan grinned and took the money, stuffing it in his pocket. "Anytime, man. Give me a call when you have another job for me." He nodded to Logan and ran down the tower, feet skimming over the wall. He returned to the field and saw Dillon and Ethan back on their feet. "You guys recovered quite earlier than I thought. Kudos to you for that."

"No but the rest are either out of town or on the other side of it. I guess would could go visit the Wellingtons but I don't think they'll talk to us," River sighed. She wrinkled her nose up suddenly and sneezed two times. With each sneeze their body seemed to shift between female and male before dropping on male with the final sneeze, "sorry about that".

He blinked a second. " Did you just change sexes?" he said as he stared at her. "That must be a confusing power." He said. " But at the same time pretty cool." He said. He shook his head. " I think it's getting dark put the bike in the car and I'll drive us to the Wellington's place."

River slid his bike into the back seat and put his helmet with it. He tucked his hands into his pockets before sliding into the passengers seat, "I'd rather not talk about my power so can we just get there please".

" Fine." Josh said as he drove his car. " So River what's your hobby?" He asked. " Look were going to be partners in this. I'd like to get to know you on a personal level."

"This is. I enjoy peicing together stories then presenting them to the public. I enjoy being able to learn the truth," river hummed as he looked out of the window. He leaned against the door before he turned to look at partner, "what about you"?

" If i'm not at school I'm either with my family or I'm losing brain cells in boxing matches." He said as he smiled at her. " I only took the positon at the paper because I wanted to make sure I'll have enough credits to get into central university.

"Why didn't you just join the wrestling team then," river sighed as he turned to look back to the window. He tapped his foot gently as he watched the outside world pass them by, "also why didn't you just go check with the guidance counselor to see if you had enough".

" If she said I had enough then knowing me I would've strived to get more." He said. " And I get my face bloody up enough I don't need to add wrestling to the list." He said as he looked at the man. "And lastly off the record I quite enjoy the Journal. you guys aren't complete bullshit like the other news medias."

"Well we try," river looked up to a road sign and pointed back it with his thumb. He raised an eyebrow as he looked back, "I think we missed our road. Let me check quickly actually".
He pulled out the notes and started to look it, "no. Three more streets ahead".

He nodded as he looked at the road. " So what are your plans after high school." He asked. as he continued to drive. He turned when he had too.

Dan left the building as he headed home to which no one was there. "It's kinda sad" Dan told himself as he sat down on his bed fall over on his side. "Man where had the world gone into" Dan asked himself as he felt a cold breeze appear in his room.

"I'm starvin', but it's up to you man. I don't really care." Ethan said as he looked back at the tree line to see no one there again.. "Or we could try and track down that weird looking guy. I still remember his scent." Ethan said with a smirk, he thought that would be a little more action packed for them.
---------------
The teen hopped from tree to tree, "It would've been a nice reunion, but I can't stand this new system this new government made by integrating us meta's into normal society." He said as the breeze blew his cloak, "Those people still fear us even though they might not act like they do... Plus, he is still around." The teen continued on, his hood moved just enough to reveal the face of a teenager, whose eyes glew a dark red.

" This is officer Moreland." The officer said. " I'm in route to the hostile meta." He said as he pulled his gun out. He ran into a dark ally and raised his gun. He slowed his pace as he looked around.

He was pushed into a wall. He saw a man looking at him. He opened fired at the man only for him to teleport between the shots. " Nice try." He said as he pushed him against the wall before pulling him upwards. " What powers do you have." he said before licking his lip. He threw the officer into the other building. The man's hand turned bright red as he ran towards the officer stabbing him. He smiled before walking away

Dan walk out of his house after locking the door and started to walk towards a cafe before stopping at a ally and saw a officer lying there. Dan ran over to the officer only to found out that he was already dead "poor soul" Dan thought as he looked into the sky and close his eye's so he could pray for him.

"I want to become a science teacher maybe," River shrugged as he looked over the buildings. He whistled a soft tune when his mind started to get bored before sneezing again. His body shifted almost instantly into the other gender.

Josh glanced at her. " You know your female side is kind of cute." he said in a joking manner even though he was serious. " Yeah that seems like a noble profession." He said. "I'm planning on become a member of the Meta defense force." he said. " Protect civilians from the evil metas" he said. " Like my step farther and older brother." He said.

"Food or weird guy that probably has cool powers? That's a hard choice but let's go after the meta." Dillon responded to Ethan. He felt a shift in the air when Rowan came back. "Well I do recover fast. Anyways, I'm suprised you came back. You kind of left in a rush." He wondered why he had sensed Rowan using his power in the direction he came from.

"We aren't all like that and those of us who are don't usually just become bad. A lot of the time we are forced into it. It's easier to be a criminal then be rejected again and again for something you were never asked to be born with," River turned cold. He narrowed his eyes while his face turned into a deepened frown, "maybe you should just drop me off and go get a new case to follow. I don't think this is the case for you".

" I never quite something." He said. He smiled at her. " I'll see this threw to the end." He said as he smiled at her. His phone rang. He pressed a button and turned the car radio into a speaker. " Yeah Mom what is it." He said.
"It's Brandon." She said. " He's in the hospital." Josh's heart skipped a beat as he started to slow down the car. " I'll be there soon." He said. He looked turned his attention to River as the call ended. " Where do you live." he said. " I'll drop you off and head towards the hospital."

"I live on the other end of school. Just drop me off and get a new case," river sighed and tapped her fingers along her thighs. She ran a hand through her hair in an attempt to shift back into her male form, "why do you need to go to the hospital? Forgot about a doctors appointment or something"?

"First off I'm not going to get another case." He said as he looked at her eyes with just as much coldness as she was giving him. " Second off I'm too much of a human fucking being to drop you off on the other side of town to make you bike the rest of the way there." he said. " And Thirdly my brother has been hospitalized. He was most likely attacked by one of those meta that were rejected one to many times." He said.

"I've biked farther. Seriously just go to the hospital," River ignored his statements about the case and ran another hand through her hair. She let out a breath she had been holding in before shifting back to her male form. His eyes glaring at him, "pay attention to the road".

" I am." He yelled as he continued to drive. He let out a breath as he continued to drive. " What's your address." He said. " Copy cat has been threw worse." He said.

"Copy cat? Just drive to the hospital and I'll bike from there," River ordered. He curled up more into his seat and pulled his phone out to talk to Miridia, "so why don't you like metas? Well you do a small bit but if your planning on joining that force then you can't like us that much".

" I don't... Don't like metas." He said. He waved his hand as a paper bag started to move. " I just hate how society is making a big deal of them. " I mean look at how our school changed in the past few years. we went from a school that teaches actual useful stuff to complete bullshit classes. I mean take demon science for example." He said. " And no a good amount of us aren't Meta haters we are just trying to protect those who can't protect themselves." He said.

"Meta defense force statistics. One percent is actual metas even though there are plenty of metas that will gladly help defend everyone. Demon science is to help bridge the gap for certain students. If a student needs special changes to their scedual because of a learning disability do you give them those changes or do you let the struggle through normal classes. Besides meta, no powered, powered classes aren't even mandatory. Powered people are still struggling to learn how to control their powers in a safe environment because if we try to practice outside our own homes we have the defense force called on our asses," river snapped his teeth angrily at Josh. He shifted into an entirely different person and swore, "see! We need those classes. If we don't know how to control our powers then we are labeled as threats because we can't control it. Our government is trying their best because even if they had seperate schools it would just lead to segregation and more angry powered people! And don't act stupid. Your a powered too"!

" Yeah I am powered." He said as he yelled at him. and you know what I learned how to deal with this shit on my own." He said as he looked at her. " You want to know satistics. multiple towns were destroyed because of some powered meta that could blow himself up. not to mention all the other countless lives that have been lost both human and meta alike." He said. " And you know what I'm actually curious about this because I want to help them so get that stick out of your ass and tell me where you fucking live."