• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Outcasts 3

Dillon just listened to the conversation as clueless as Ethan. All he understood were the names and that they were all high leveled metas. "Um, may I ask what happened to that Rin guy?" It seemed like something had happened to the guy by the way they were talking about him and Dillon just wanted to get in the conversation.

"Well, according to my brother, Rin was supposedly dead, killed by a mutant hellbent on settling a score with him. The body vanished before his friends could give him a proper burial." Rowan tried to access all of the memories he had of his brother's travels, but to no avail. "That's what I could get from when Netero would write to me about his travels."

Josh just sighed as he walked off. ' So much for trying to give an olive branch." He said. He saw River's bike. He moved his wrist as the bike flew a few feet. Philip smacked him in the back of his head. "Really." He said.

"Sir. Please don't do that," Miridia narrowed her eyes. She had folded her arms behind her back and was keeping her usual sophisticated stance, "your son is not causing any harm and hitting him for no reason can be enough to have an investigation launched upon you".

" No reason except somewhat vandalizing that person's bike." Philip said as he looked at Miridia. He then turned around and started to walk. " We got a call for a homicide. Will you be alright to walk." Josh let out a breath as he nodded his head. He watched as his farther left before heading towards the hospital. He was in good enough condition to make it.

"Yes, I was at the scene when it happened. My memories are vague though I just mostly remember Netero taking me in as a student afterward." Alex said. "I was only 14 at the time though and that was 2 years ago." Alex said.

A pair of black wings folded as Draceno landed near a hospital, two people nearby. He was hoping that he had gone unnoticed, but he was never really lucky with that kind of stuff. Hospitals were always the best place to gain strength, and the field was the only clear area he could find. After he had finished dematerializing the wings, Draceno ducked sideways into a nearby alley, waiting until the two had left

"Sorry about that," Miridia smiled apologetically. She ran a hand through her hair and turned to look at river as he picked up. She shook her head and crossed her arms, "so what the hell happened? I've never seen River that upset and I don't think I've ever had them ask for a diffrent case"?

" A difference of opinions." Josh said as he looked at her. " I told them that I plan on joining the Meta defense force." He said. " Them complained about how bad the Defense force was and practically told me to get a different case." He said. " When I told her... them the satistics they just said that the people were only acting that way because of rejection." He said. " Except when it comes to actual killers people were shocked when they discovered that person was a serial killer." he let out a breath. before looking at her. "And judging by the current action I'm going to be needing a new partner." He said.

"They'll calm down. They don't like the defense force and I should have warned you not to bring it up," Miridia chuckled nervously. She motioned for river to return them and her friend walked over with his bike.

"In any case, we should be more considered of my current problem I'm facing... The disappearance of several metas." Alex said in a more serious voice. "I've been trying to find the source of this issue and I keep coming out empty handed." Alex explained, he blink and his eyes turned to blue as he deactivated his power. "Rowan, when's the last time you've spoke to Netero? I haven't seen him in a year ever since I completed my training, and I fear for his safety." Alex said looking back toward Rowan.
--------------
"Hmmm, I have noticed our other classmates becoming involved in cases of disappearing people, but I don't know if they're metas." Ethan said, this whole things was becoming so confusing to him.

After checking that everyone had left, Draceno left his hiding spot and began to walk swiftly towards the building of pain, passing several people near a bike. As soon as he neared them, he instinctively backed away after picking up on a certain emotion he was never comfortable around. Happiness. He pulled out a small object, almost like a throwing star, and chucked it towards them. And, as you know, pain never misses. It struck solidly on the centre of the bicycle, almost completely cutting it in half. He then just stood there, hand stretched out. Waiting for some kind of emotion

"I've heard about it as well." Dillon added a statement. "Apparently it has been happening for a while but the cases have never been solved." Dillon had noticed Alex's eyes turn change color and wondered what that was about. He decided not too question that since they were already discussing something important. Dillon turned to Ethan when he said that classmates had taken up the case. "Wait, why don't we ask them about the disappearances. They might know some more stuff." Dillon recommended.

"Yeah I can. Let's go," Miridia nodded and helped River with the bike before it was sliced in half. She looked up at Draceno, left eyebrow raised, "excuse me sir but you'll need to pay for that".

River swore under his breath when his bike fell apart. He looked to Miridia and tried to keep his emotions in check.

Last edited:
Josh looked at the destroyed bike. He then looked at the person responsible for it. He let out a breath. " Look I might not like the asshole who's bike you destroyed but that was just a low blow." He said.

The anger slowly seeped into Draceno, and he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you." He hissed. "There was not much in the prison. And I do not have any money to pay for this." His head tilted slightly, as more of the hateful emotion was absorbed

Last edited:
Rowan shrugged. "We used to write letters to each other about what was going on in our lives, but suddenly, it just stopped. I wrote to him, but he would never respond. He must've disappeared, or went looking for Rin."

Netero tried hopelessly to smooth his scraggly silver hair as he trekked through a small forest. The search for Rin was yielding no leads at all. Not even a clue. It was almost as if Rin was wiped from the face of the earth.

High up in a mountain cave, a man in what looked like his early 60s stood up as a visible bronze aura emanated around him...

Last edited:
Dan looked up from the ground before he summon a group of shadows that follow him when he left the scene. "Hello police?" Dan ask as he called the police to report about the dead body in the ally.

"Yeah we should, but where are they now?" Ethan asked Dillon, "They could be anywhere in the city, and its getting dark." Ethan said.
------------
"I assume he's looking for Rin, well I hope." Alex said, he then turned to Ethan and Dillon.
"Yes, we should try to find your classmates as soon as possible and help them solve the case." Alex said, "Although I don't know what the cops would say about me considering I've been an evader of them and the government since they started integrating metas into society." Alex added worrying this would mess things up.

Last edited:
Logan smirked at the older man before him. "And you thought you could get away." Logan shook his head slowly. "No one robs me and lives to tell the tale." The man narrowed his eyes. "What are you gonna do, kid?" He yelled, his head going behind him. Logan knew he was reaching for the Glock tucked in the back of his pants. Logan's smile faded. "Wrong move." He whispered, just loud enough for the man to hear.
The man quickly pulled out the Glock and fired three shots wildly, only for them to hit the wall behind Logan as he'd disappeared. Appearing behind the man, Logan lazily stuck out his arm and held his hand to the man's back. In an instant, the man was lying dead, 30 feet away, a trail of split ground leading from Logan to the body, through a broken wall. Logan looked at the body, and shook his head. "Fuckin' prick." He growled before turning away.

Rowan shrugged. "Well, none of this has to do with me, so I'm gonna head home. If you need me to knock some heads together or something like that, let me know." He pulled out a slip of paper and wrote down his number, offering it to the group. He ran back home (which didn't take long) and walked inside. Rowan sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Breaking news, authorities were alerted to the sound of a man firing a gun on the roof of a tower next to the docks just recently, and the police went to investigate. What they saw was nothing like they had ever seen. They found Rhas Valar, a notorious smuggler, deal, and criminal, dead at the scene, along with many unconscious men strewn across the roof. According to our forensics scientists and detectives, the men were knocked unconscious by only hands and feet, so we could be dealing with an extremely strong martial arts master, or it could very well be a metahuman on our hands. We'll keep you posted, so stay tuned."

Rowan changed the channel and sighed quietly. Whatever.

Last edited:
From the sound of a gunshot, Draceno's senses immediately lit up. Breaking off at a run, the Anger fuelling his speed, he eventually reached the location of the shot, and saw two things. Some guy was standing with his hand out, and another was lying dead, around thirty metres away. "That is quite impressive." The vampire spoke, feeling a fellow, cold-hearted killer standing before him. "I've never managed to get then something like ten metres before they disintegrate."

"Hmm. Well, we should probably continue the search in the morning." Ethan said, he wanted to get back to his dorm before anyone noticed he was gone. "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Ethan said before he sped off out of the forest and toward his dorm.
-----------------
"Yes... Goodnight. Perhaps we'll meet again. Goodbye." Alex said and with that it was as if he disappeared.
A few minutes later.
Alex walked through the city in the dark of night, he knew this wasn't safe but he wasn't worried.
Out of an ally walk a man whole look like a stereotypical want to be gangster. He slowly approached Alex, "You're in the wrong neighborhood man.." He said with a twisted smirk.
"And? Should I be scared?" Alex asked in a mocking tone, "You look like a high school dropout, who still lives with his mom and only goes out at night time so you can pretend you rule the streets with your fake gang." Alex continued, looking straight at the man.
At this point he was infuriated, "You punk ass kid I'll show you never to talk back again." The guy said as he grit his teeth and pulled out a gun from his pocket and fired two shots at Alex.
"So uncivilized..." Alex muttered as his eyes went from blue to red, three circles surrounded his pupils that spun around it quickly. It was almost as the bullets move in slow motion as Alex pulled out his blade. He then cut one bullet in half, then dodged the second. Alex then appeared right in front of the man who was in awe, and looked straight into his eyes. The man's face filled with fear as he was trapped in a world of his worst nightmares. The man then feel to the ground, fear still in his eyes, he wasn't dead though, he would wake up in about an hour.
Alex shook his head and sheathed his blade and continued walking.

Logan lowered his hand, and froze. His head turned a little to see some guy standing there, watching. "Uh... can I help you?" He raised an eyebrow. Some random idiot just popping up out of nowhere usually isn't the greatest of signs, but if things get too bad, Logan could always kill the guy.

Alex continued to walk down the street, hands in pockets as he was deep in thought of everything that was going on. The teenager walked until he came across an alley where he saw two guys and a dead guy in between them, "Man, there are lots of metas in this town." Alex said loudly as he stood about 10 feet behind Logan.

Logan slowly turned his head now to Alex. "Who the fuck are you? Wait..." He furrowed his eyebrows. "You're the guy I asked to give Rowan aessay for me, ain't you?" He asked. He wasn't exactly prepared for a bunch of kids to show up at his crime scene. They'd seen his face, that was something Logan didn't exactly like.

"Finally." A man said as he took long and deep breaths. He stood outside an old power plant in his worn out clothes. The man was in his thirties and he was desperate for more energy. He had to get this energy for his family so he could continue too support them. He thought about five year old son's face and his wife's blue eyes. He had too continue doing this.

As the man walked into the power plant, he could feel the scattered energy. He looked at his hands and could feel some energy coming back. However, he needed a lot more. As he walked deeper into the power plant, it grew darker and it was so quiet, the man flinched when he heard something crawl by. He used the little energy he had left and zapped the creature. It only turned out to be a rat but it was dead now. Eventually the man reached an open area deep in the power plant. The light was dim but it was way more brighter than before. All the way at the other side of the large room was the core reactor, which the most energy. Once the man was about ten feet away from the reactor, he put his hands out as he tried to absorb the energy. Usually the energy would start flowing straight to him, but something was wrong. Nothing was happening at all. The man tried activating his powers, but nothing happened. "Wh-what the hell is going on?" The man asked himself, obviously confused. "So you've noticed." A calm but cold voice stated aloud from behind him.

The man's entire body froze as he heard the voice. When he turned around, he saw the figure who had spoke. It looked like a boy in his late teens with black hair. He could see the hilt of a weapon from behind the boy. "N-no. It can't be. I-I promise I'm only doing this for my family." The man started to beg in fear. The boy just shook his head in disapproval with a grin on his face. "So you have been keeping up with the news lately." The boy stated as he reached for the hilt of the weapon behind him. "Why are you doing this?" The man asked as he started too back away. "My employers... they are tired of seeing animals without a leash. Animals are meant to keep in captivity, almost like pets as some would say. However, there are wild ones out there that cannot be kept on a leash. My employers have figured that instead of taming them, we should just eradicate them." The boy said with a seemingly blank look on his face before he started walking closer to the man. "Fucking damn it! I knew it would come to this. Back away or I'll shoot you!" The man yelled as he pulled out a loaded pistol and pointed it at the boy. The boy grinned and took one step forward. Without hesitation, the man started firing at the boy. The man watched as the boy pulled out a sword that was glowing a bright real color and deflected each bullet away with ease as he continued too walk forward. The man stopped firing when he bumped into the reactor behind him. "C'mon, I know you're better than that." The boy said as he put the sword to the man's neck. The man noticed that the sword had stopped glowing.

"Pl-please don't. I have a family, a child. It's only for them, I sware it!" The man begged as he felt the sharpness of the sword touch his neck. However, the man had realized something. He placed the palm of his hands on the reactor and felt as the energy coursed through his veins. The boy seemed too realize what was happening and jumped away before the area was engulfed in a bright light.

Once the light cleared, the man floated in the air, his body was completely transformed into blue energy, with sparks of energy shooting out everywhere. "Ah, yes. This power feels so great." The man said, clenching his fists as he looked down at the boy. "I've heard that those with blue lightning have too consume the most energy too live. However, it's rare that you get too see a meta in one of its most powerful forms. In that state, you are pretty much only rivaled by the legends themselves." The boy told the man. The man laughed at the boy. "Now I will kill you for all the other lives you have cost foolish boy!" The man yelled before he charged at the boy, completely engulfed in the blue aura. The boy just held his sword in a defensive position as the man charged towards him. "Oh yeah, but I forgot to mention you still can't beat me." The boy said as the man crashed into him. The man felt all his energy go away before he hit the boy. As they both fell to the ground, he noticed that the boy's sword was glowing as it hit the ground.

The man landed on top the boy, but was shoved off as he saw the boy try too run towards the sword a few feet away from them. "Stop or I'll shoot!" The man yelled as he pulled out his pistol. It only had one more bullet left. The boy stopped and turned around. "As I figured, you're nothing withou that sword." The man started to get emotional. "You don't understand how much I love them. Do you even know what it means to love? I just want to see their faces even if it might be the last thing I can ever do." The man's hand shook as he held the pistol pointing at the boy. "You've probably murdered many of our kind for your employer's stupid beliefs, but I'll end that right here and avenge all those you have killed." The man said as he held the gun. The boy just grinned. "Shoot me then." The man hesitated for a second. "I said shoot me!" The boy yelled. The man didn't need another warning and shot the boy somewhere near the heart. The boy backed up for a second, and fell down as his back hit the wall.

The man slowly walked up to the boy and looked down at him. His memories of his family ran through his mind. Hopefully metas all over would be able to live without fear of being hunted. "I will make sure the world hears about this." The man said as he looked at the boy. He was shocked as the boy slowly looked at him, barely alive. "I-I have t-too tell you o-one more th-thing." The boy managed too say. "What... what are your last words?" The man asked. "Look be-behind y-you." The boy said as he lifted his finger to point behind the man. "What?!" The man exclaimed as he turned around.

As soon as the man turned around, he was impaled through the chest and lifted into the air. The boy held the sword as he grinned at the man. "I'm going to have to clean all this blood off my sword now. Disgusting." The boy said as he watched the man cough out blood. The man couldn't even talk as he kept heaving out blood. "I guess you're wondering how. I guess I'll tell you since you're going to die. You see, my specialty is cloning and that should explain why am I'm here and he's gone." The boy said as he showed that his clone had disappeared. The man pulled out something from his pocket and looked at it. It was a picture of his wife and son.

The boy pulled out the sword and blood spewed out as the man dropped dead on the floor. "Man, bloody murder." The boy said as picked up the picture. He took a look at it before he put it in his pocket. "A little souvenir would be cool." The boy said before walking up to the reactor. He walked up to a data pad and inserted the code to overload the reactor. "Two minutes, well I got to go. See you man." The boy said to the dead body before running off. Two minutes, the reactor went off and giant explosion could be seen from miles away.

When Dillon got home, he had taken a shower and eaten some food. He decided too check the news to see if anything interesting was going on. "Two hours ago, the Little Oak power plant had seemingly caused an explosion due to the reactors overload. There have been atleast twenty civilian fatalities found so far but more are missing. Sources are now saying that there was a body found on the scene where the explosion could've been set off. Joseph Smith was a meta and sources said that he was the one who set off the reactor. This is the latest on the horrible tragedy." Dillon turned away from the tv and just shook his head. "Some metas are just crazy these days." Dillon muttered under his breath.

The man let out a deep and gravelly sigh. It had been what seemed like ages since he had harnessed his aura, and he was afraid he had lost it. "Thank God. I still have it. Let's take a test spin." He stomped one foot on the ground and his aura spiked up as the entire mountain started to crumble. Soon, one poor mountain became a pile of rubble as the man floated in the air, an aura with a bronze hue vibrant around him. When he opened his eyes, they burned a deep bronze as well. Rin smirked.

"No, I am not that guy.." Alex said, "But I know Rowan." Alex added, an Idea then popped into his head, "Hey, let me ask you something. Do you know anything about the disappearance of meats?" Alex asked in a more serious tone, "I would also get that body out of here before the cops get here, considering we're just standing around here." Alex added.

Logan ignored the last comment. "Yeah, I know about disappearing metas. I do work when I need to, and sometimes, it involves dirty work. Sure, I've caught some metas. I've employed people to do the same. What's it to you? Looking for work or tryna be a hero? Because if it's the latter, you better get outta here before I do something I'll probably never regret."

Alex smirked, "Oh? Are you going to murder me too?" Alex asked, not taking the situation seriously one bit. "You could say I'm trying to be the hero. But my true motives are not that." Alex said as his eyes went red once again as he activated his visual power just in case things got nasty.

Miridia watched the other meta leave. She grabbed the two halves of the bike and pushed them together before fusing got together. She put it back into her van and massaged her temples, "everyone in. I need to get away from this place".

Josh nodded as he sat down in the seat. " So Miridia how has your day been?" He asked her as he started to look out the window. He was still in a little pain from the accident but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"Well I got to watch a fight near the school and I plan on following up on it with the participants," Miridia shrugged and opened the back door for River. Sliding into driver's seat she started the car, "any song requests"?

" Anything Rock related." He said as he leaned back. He let out a breath figuring this would be a good time as any to try and fix the bridge. River I am sorry for how I acted." He said. " Please forgive me."

"I acted out of line too. Sorry I screamed at you for following your dreams,"river accepted his apology but still looked grumpy. He was playing with his phone before tucking it away into his pocket and turning his head to watch the world go by. He sneezed again and shifted into his feminine form. The girl's eyebrows scrunching together angrily.

Mirida sighed as she watched the transformation in the back mirror. She then turned her eyes back to the road, "Siri? Play road mix".

As soon as she said that the tunes in the car started to play. Shifting between songs once the previous was over.

Josh gently tapped to the beat of the music. He looked at the two though his eyes focused on River. " I want you to stay my partner on this." He said. "While we both have different opinions I believe we could work off each other." He said. He looked at River more closely he had to admit her female form was pretty hot. and if he swung that way his male form wasn't that bad. he shook his head trying not to think about that. " So either of you seeing anyone?" He asked.

River coughed as she choked on air and immediately started shifting between people that she saw on the street. She finally stopped on her male form and glared at Josh with a cherry red face, "what"!

Miridia just shrugged and kept driving. She hummed along to the song as she drove, "I'm not though I was asked out on a date so maybe".