• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introduction Thread

P

Pokepok

Hello everyone!
I am pokepok, and i have joined in today!
I hope we can all be friends!

Yello, I'm Ori, spur-of-the-moment registration. Yes, I did read the rules, so no worries unless something hits me on the back of the head and makes me forget.

But instead of making a tedious block of text that I assume few people will actually read, I'll give you some fun facts and trivia about me! :D Prepare for a wealth of info.

• My user name does have a meaning, generally I don't have a username that doesn't have actual definition.
  • I don't like foot rubs.
  • My favorite Pok

Hello, my name is Matthew, and I'm someone who enjoys role-playing and pokemon in general. I read a lot, am a fan of Articuno, love the anime Shugo Chara!, Ouran High School Host Club and various other things. I am 19, I am going to become an English teacher, I have played every pokemon game to date, I love Kingdom Hearts, and a link on Gaia brought me here, and when it comes to introductions, I'm awkward . . . Well, nice to meet you all! ;D

So far Jon you've made a pretty good start but I suggest you fix your signature. It's too tall and it's against one the rules. So put the images beside each other using a table.

Y'know. There is a rule against Mini-modding Nexle. Consider it a warning for mini-modding Nexle.

Also, on the flip side, he is right. Please put your images side by side, or I will erase your signature. Any questions, pop me a PM.

Hey everyone! As you can see, my username is Luconray (made by combining three of my favorite Pokemon from D&P). I've been stalking the site for a while now, since I can't find many ways to keep updated with the world of Pokemon. I've been a fan of Pokemon since Red and Blue, and I don't think I'll ever get bored with the games. I've come to the forum in hopes to ask questions, get answers, give answers, and possibly get to battle some of you! (That is, once I get a decent team together.)

I had a bit of trouble getting my activation e-mail, or I would have posted this three weeks ago. I ended up having to make this account, where it worked, so I'm satisfied! Oh yes... I have read all of the rules of the forum and will do my absolute best not to slip up (not that I ever do that - I'm pretty good with following rules).

Anyways, I hope to meet many of you soon! See ya'!

O hai, Ai jes upgraed'd ur siet.

So, my name is Kalseng or Kal. Whichever your little hearts desire (Cause your hearts are cute and squishy like that -squish-).

I apire to be the worlds greatest author, and started such a wish with little FFs. I posted a couple in the thread, but I've yet to continue on them. (I might, I recently acquired my old flair for writing again)

I'm a big fan of RPing, and I'd dare say that all but 5 of my posts belong to the PRP forum.

I love thinking of new ways to reinvent batling, mostly by taking attacks and fusing them with the user opkemons natural characteristics. (If you don't understand, take a look at the last posts of the thread The Beginning of Destiny: The Hoenn Chapters and see what I did using Haunters.)

I hope that one day I can be a god, or someone of importance.

Oh, and remember that your rank tells me how I should treat you. (That's possibly the only judgemental thing about me) Like for example, if you have a single digit under 5 of your posts, I think you've been banned and will pay no attention to you.

If you are a hercules, your like mah hearoh.

Yeah, that's all.

Hola to everyone at Pokecharms.

Me and a friend are working on a D/P fangame (only really big, Runescape-Sized MMO kind instead.)It's on hold though.... He lost his notebook that he used to keep track, and for some reason his RP version on
pokeplushies disappeared.... 3 times...

Hai guys, my name's Briana. Im real nice but a bit mouthy. Actually, very mouthy. >.>
Uhm, Im an ACTIVE user on www.pkmn.net, I have lots of friends, been there for about a year now. I like to draw on oekakis, Im artistic, lazy, still very nice and protective. I have low self esteem :D
And I also like to draw stuff for people [pokemon and animals, no humans]
Just PM me if you want one :p
Im 13, uhmmm......... yah.
so hai.

Hi, I'm Nicnicchi! *waves*
I probably won't post very much because I have a phobia of being banned. In that case, I guess it's sort of stupid for me to have joined the forums, but oh well...
I love Pokemon but compared to what I've seen on this site, I know next to nothing. D: I have very little knowledge of the newer games in the series, so if I'm stupid, I'm really sorry.
Bye for now!

Hello everyone! I'm Poke Breeder and I recently signed up for PokeCharms Forums. As you can see by my Forum name, I am a Pokemon Breeder. I recently became the Pokemon League Champion in Pokemon Diamond. Sweet game by the way =) But I am still playing. I do indeed have the National Pokedex. So, I have decided to become a Pokemon Breeder and Raiser. Listed below are my goals as a Pokemon Breeder. So I ask, if there is any information that would help me with breeding please share it with me. I hope to be a contribution to these Forums. Thanks! Wink Cool Smiley

1.Become a good Pokemon Breeder.
2.Become a good Pokemon Raiser.
3.Make my Pokemon's friendship level to be high on all my Pokemon.
4.Learn new techniques to breed my Pokemon.
5.Learn new techniques to raise my Pokemon.

Well, I just want to introduce myself. I'm Hg-Mike, but you can call me Mike. I'm from México, and forgive me if my english is not... understandable? (sorry, i don't how to write it). Well, a bit about me. I play videogames (The DS rules! XD) and, well, hanging out? (sorry again) with my friends, watch TV, walk (It's fun) and writting fan-fics (Spanish only...for now)

And I hope to not be a nuisance? (Why i'm using words that i don't know how to write?)

Bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh hi my name is Celestial Aura. I mostly go to serebiiforums and one day I just thought of joining pokecharms since it was cool with it's allmighty trainercard maker. I'm a pretty good spriter and I hope that 1 of my trainer sprites will go in that tc maker. Well anyways this place is kinda awsome and I'll try to get my post count to increase so I can have my custom avatar priviledge.

Hi Guys...

Well, I play pokemon alot (Obviously) and my favorite games are Diamond and LeafGreen. I'm on the computer alot, but I also love playing soccer. My favorite food is cookies! Yum yum yum! My two favorite pokemon are Darkrai and Shroomish. :) So far, this site is really fun. ;D ;

Hello, just call me Dana if you like, so hello there. I just joined about a couple of days ago, and I'll make sure to keep on the Mod's good side. :p Well, I'm on my school's soccer team and I'm also in band. I play a couple of the the saxophones (alto, tenor and baritone). I'm a huge book reader, but my favorites have to be the Redwall series by Brain Jacques. I like to read the Naruto mangas, and The DReaming by Queenie Chan. I love Pokemon, Animal Cossing, I'm an animal lover, and I hope to have some fun around here. So, expect to see me on the topics, and until then, later!

And if anyone wants to know, I love Espeon, Lopunny, and Butterfree.

Hi,my name is Capri.You may call me Wolfie,if you wish.I hang around other popular forums alot,so you'll find me on pe2k or Marriland every now and then.Besides Pokemon,I like sports,mostly Football and Basketball.I'm 10 years old and in the fifth grade.I often enjoy trading Pokemon bvia Wi-Fi,but mostly end up getting hacks :'(.I will smarten enlighten myself with the world of Pokemon and become an excellent trainer.I do also enjoy EV training.I hope to make many friends here.Well,see you guys around the forums!

~Capri~

Hello people of Pokecharms! ;D

Im brand-new here, so i thought i'd drop in and say hi. Now that being said, there are afew things about me i'd like to say.

1. I type really fast and i usualy dont proof-read my posts much, so please excuse any grammer errors i make. This doesnt mean i'll be posting things like "Du u lk mdkpz!?" every time i type, so dont worry.

2. My spelling could use alittle work, and im not afraid to admit that i misspell alot of words at times.

3. Im an avid RPer on most of the forums i attend, but i dont think i'll RP here as i'm already swamped with what i have. :o

4. I'm good at battling in my opinion, but i unfortunatly dont have Wi-Fi that works so i cant battle with other people :'(

5. This list has gotten rather long, hasnt it? ;)

6. As i mentioned earlier, im signed up on several forums and most of them are active most of the time, active here meaning a new post every... milisecond i guess. This being said, i might not post very frequently here, but i'll try to.

7. Its hard for me to pick just afew favorite's when it comes to pokemon because i have a list of favorites that already cracks about a dozen. But my all-time favorites would be Umbreon, Charmeleon, Grovyle, Luxio, and Celebi.

7. I like to include a dash of humor in most of what i post, so if i post anything weird, blame my comedic side. :)

8. Im a fan of Pop-Rock music mostly, and my favorite band is Nickleback

9. I use smileys quite abit, if you cant tell. ;D

10. Did you notice that i double-used a number?

11. You just scrolled up to check didnt you? :D

12. Ok, im ending this list before it becomes spam.

Well, if you have anything you'd like to ask me, feel free.

G

Glaceon678

Hiyazz!!! I am Princess and i'm kinda new here!
My real username is Glaceon678 so Pachirisu Princess is just my display name.

HI THERE! I'm Liz and I live in Maine.
Urrr, I never know what to say in these posts.
I like cats and art and vidya gamez and delicious food.
Yes I am a girl.

My favorite Pokemon are Lopunny, Chatot, Mothim, Blissey, Trapinch, Raichu, Cherrim and East Gastrodon.
I don't care for battling much, but I'll beat you up at contests.
My favorite food is cream cheese.
I like silly music.

I think that's all you need to know.

OH ALSO Virgil and I are BASICALLY BEST FRIENDS.

Hi there!!! I am Shana. I live in Philippines.
My favorite pokemon is Glaceon. Basically, I like all the cute Pokemons!!!
Also, welcome to the new members of Pokecharms Forums!

Hey everyone!

I'm Juliet (or Letty to my close friends!) and I've been playing pokemon since I was six. ;P

I have well over 1000 cards, Diamond, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Crystal, Pokemon Ranger, Emerald, and some plushies and figurines. n___n;;

My favorite pokemon is definately Walrein.

I love to draw and, even though I don't think I'm very good at it, I'm always trying to improve my art. If I had to pick a strength in art, it'd probably be canines. I'm working on humans, but I can never get a good realistic drawing, only anime style and even my anime style isn't too good. I have a wide taste in music, but I especially love Japanese music (of all kinds pretty much), techno, rock, and punk.

I suppose that's it...I love to chat, so feel free to message me on MSN or something. ;)

Uh well hi, my usernames Typhoon77 but you can shorten it to whatever as long as it aint bad. So I like to browse the internet, hang around outside, play videogames and watch tv (especially That 70s Show, to bad it got canceled)

I cant really pick a favorite pokemon but Id have to say Espeon, Larvitar, Wynaut and Absol would be up there

Well, I've been a member for a couple of days, but I have yet to introduce myself. I am Argo. I just absolutely love Pokemon (Like everyone else ::)) I hope to make many new friends here.

Also, if anyone is from Pokemon Nightmare forums, I'm Spoinky there, and on Pokemon Turquoise, Spoinky there aswell.

Well, hey. I've been here for a little bit now, but I haven't posted a lot, so I might as well introduce myself, correct?

Right then, I'm Tangrow, although I'd rather be called something shorter, just not Tan, or by...whatever, actually. Just not Tan.

Anyway, I've enjoyed this site so far and I like to write fictions and stuff, but I never finish them. I believe I can roleplay pretty well, but I haven't in a bit so I'm not sure. I've unfortunately come to like every Pokemon in its own way. Yes, even Luvdisc. This is actually pretty bad because then I can never finish a team which...really sucks. I know a bit about competitive battling and understand some of their acronyms, but I don't battle over Wi-Fi because the Pokemon I own have their levels pretty much all over the board, although I have a few in the 50s range.

Anyway, I pretty much hope I won't mess up here. Yeah that's it. On a side note, I enjoy giving friendship as a reason for everything, because if we believe in ourselves and friendship we can overcome anything!

I know a bit about competitive battling and understand some of their acronyms, but I don't battle over Wi-Fi because the Pokemon I own have their levels pretty much all over the board, although I have a few in the 50s range.

You dont need a particular level for your pokemon to be able to battle really. Wifi has options to convert all the pokemon to lvl 100 or 50 or Free lvl. So you can go in with a team of lvl 20s and have them be lvl 100 along with your opponents.

I like ribbons!

*smacks head to keyboard*

No, seriously, I do. I'm trying to win the Beauty contests at the moment (not against real people of course), but I'm stuck growing berries for poffins.

Hmm, well, I've never really done an introduction post before. I'm Tatile (pronounce however you want, I'm unlikely to hear you) and I enjoy various things, like tea, quantum physics, anime. My boyfriend has an account here, though I don't think he's been on in a while. I'm sure some of you have met him in battle or traded him a Shiney (with or without the 'e'?) pokemon.

Currently I'm going through a nice little 'Trigun' phase (I'm a tad of a fangirl) so naturally my Beauty contestant is a male Ninetails called Vash.

Well I hope that this post doesn't break any rules. The moderators here seem so strict, it's nice.