• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introduction Thread

Hey guys! My name is Patrick and I'm a HUGE pokefan!
I Enjoy competitive pokemon battling (on wi-fi) and breeding pokemon.
This is my first time ever joining on a forum and I'm just dropping by to say hi! :)

Happy (belated) New Year! :D :p

Helllllllooo~ I'm Crystal, or AA, or Auburn, or whatever. Call me what you will as long as I know the name means me. xD I like to write. And draw. And sprite(but I'm slow at it). And stuff. I also am very paranoid about getting in trouble. XDD Poor grammar irks me and I'm a procrastinator. And... my favorite pokemon are Furret, Vaporeon, and Celebi. My favorite color is purple. And... I ramble on and on and on. XD; Hope I'll have a good time here.

Hiyah. My name is mariah. I love pokemon. I am ging to make a pokefic soon. I have a DS and diamond. I had Silver but I lost it. It was evil I had higleved pokemon was almost to the elite four. And it delated my file. :'( Well PM mail me if you like to talk because I can be verey talkatve

Hey all. Names Kanesaken. I'm new to this place if you haven't guessed by now. I'm looking for people to trade or battle, or just talk to. I'm currently looking for trades.

I never feel right if I don't post an introduction first. x3;;;

I've been lurking around Pokecharms for... well, since last July, I'm guessing? I've been so used to having registration disabled that I probably will forget I actually made an account. xD;;

My name is Rachel, but I go by Rae. I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I live on the east coast of the US, and if you want to know anything else you'll have to ask me. xD I'm an artist. I do think I'm pretty good at drawing, but I currently don't have photoshop because only CS3 works with Vista, so all my stuff is either from paint or pen/pencil. I prefer to write. I've been writing fan fiction for Kingdom Hearts [I know, I know xD] since 2004? I do think I'm a lot better now. No Mary Sues and whatnot. x3 I've expanded to poetry since then, but my strong point is in prose. I'm a member of my school's literary magazine, and we currently need about three grand to go to print, so I'll probably stress about it someday.

I've been a pokemon fan since Yellow came out in the US. My brother and I were outsiders, and my mother wanted us to fit in and get more into the 'cool' things, so she bought me Yellow and the purple gameboy. I still have both. x3 Even if I'm not quite sure I approve of her motives behind getting me into pokemon, I'm glad she did. x3 I'm not a fan of the anime, but I adore the games and have recently gotten into the manga. I need to find a good site with manga scans and translations...

I hate talking about my other interests because then I seem boring. xD But, whatever. I like Kingdom hearts [obviously xD], reading fantasy books [but I can never remember which ones!], hanging out at the library, cooking and eating, and I can't quite remember anymore. I got distracted. xD I don't feel like adding anymore so I suppose I'll just stop trying. >_>; xD

Hello

My name is Richard, I'm 16. I'm not the biggest poke'mon fan but I do enjoy it, and I dont watch the show. My main obessions are Transformers, evilness, and disney. I love to draw, play, videogames, and watch movies. I've been using Pokecharms for a while, and I didnt even know they had a forum.

Hello. My name is Travis, in case you can't read my Trainer Card. I'm 15 years old, and have been watching and playing Pokemon since I was around 3. I'm also a big Naruto Fan.(Low and behold, Poke-kage) The Pokemon game I'm currentley working on is Diamond. (Waitin' for a Munchlax to pop outta a tree I practically drowned in honey. LOL) I've been using Pokecharms for Trainer Crads until today. Well, I hope I have fun on Pokecharms!

Oi, Xaven here. A friend gave me the link to make a Trainer Card, and noticed that you guys had a forum. (i wonder if my friend is a member here..hmm..) Well anyway, besides Pokemon i like all anime, final fantasy,KH,SSBM,etc. Been a Pokemon fan since 1st gen, I'm always late to the party though, i just got a DS and Diamond this Christmas.

Im no longer new here but I tried to introduce myself and I got warned, so here goes! :)
Im zadia01 and I am a 7 in a row elite four MASTER in pokemon pearl! 8) I love pokemon and if you have ever seen me in public you'de think Im the last person to be a pokemon fan! No 1 truley knows I am OBBESSED WITH POKEMON exept for my mom and dad. Well thats me and hope to talk to some of you cuz I do like to talk a lot!!! :o BYE!
Aww.gif

Hey there! Haileyvoir here!...Or just Hailey if you please...Or Supreme Overlord Gardegoddess...I prefer the latter.

Anyways, if you couldn't tell, I'm a big fan of Gardevoir. I even have my hair in the same color and style as one.

I'm also a all-around general gamer...Mainly on Nintendo systems though. No Halo for me thanks.

Also, I'm a pretty good Trainer spriter.

...SO LET MY AWESOMENESS FALL UPON YOU POKECHARMERS!!! *Shot*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
(cocks shotgun) And that is how you kill a god.

I'm sorry, but only one person in this forum is allowed to have an ego this big and that's Alex/Doctor Oak - and as much as it's annoying with him, We kinda don't have a say on the matter because he owns the place.

In YOUR case however, that is not a valid claim - so I suggest you consider that. I have plenty more Dark-type energy infused bullets in THIS shotgun.

Hmm, what to say. I could list of the usual things... naaaah.

I have a peculiar fondness for peanut butter sandwiches washed down with a glass of milk, and firmly believe that 2 am is a wonderful time to be awake and active. I am contrary to a fault, which likes to manifest itself as hating whatever everyone else agrees is wonderful. Among other things, I've hated horses, Sephiroth, and cats as hunter pets. In my spare time, I like to wonder why ranch dressing always tastes funny when left in a cabinet for a few months before refrigerating/opening.

My favorite vegetables include carrots, lettuce, and raw broccoli. I am almost incapable of eating several sorts of fruit, because I find the flavors too strong. I do not believe in listening to music when I go for walks.

And my nails?
My nails are fantastic.

Let's see... I'm Tsuki, I'm a fan of all pokemon... I like Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket and Warriors... And I'm a girl. That's about it.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
... That is a surprisingly accurate description of what Charms is like. Good work. *gives you a cookie... a poison cookie, but you don't know that. =o)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Can I give my welcomes here to the newcomers?

Yes, newbies, welcome to Pokecharms, where most meet their doom. I know I did. I hope none of you newbies will become as addicted to this forum as me. Because I know that I'm pretty addicted here. Even though I don't post as much here anymore, I'm still quite addicted to this forum for no really good reason. Which is not really good, as I have Asian Parents that restrict a lot of things about me.

And to the ones that already know me, like mah new name and look? Someone accidentally fused me with a Pikachu, and so yeah..... >>

*backs away from the sharpened pitchforks*

Should have gotten around here earlier but here I am. The names Leehage, based on my real name. You can just call me Lee. I love peanut butter, muffins, one piece, Ratchet and Clank, writing fanfictions, and bubble baths. I am growing a strong addiction to this site, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am sort of smart I guess but don't expect me to gloat. I'm too depressed for that. So, yeah. Hi!

Hi guys

I am new here and just got Pokemon Pearl, if anyone wants to add me on WiFi please feel free to do so.

I am 17 years old and my name is Callam, Nickname: Caz

I bought Pearl because i wanted a game to play at night when im in bed and i thought this would do the trick, and it has !

Hello everyone,

Well, I'm new here. Came across the site while browsing other forums and noticed a trainer card. I wanted one. So, now I'm here!

My name's Robert and I'm from, and still living in, the Republic of Ireland.
I purchased Diamond along with my DS. The last Pok

Well, my name is Nathan, but if possible, I would like to be called Lunar. I'm 18 and I am a senior in high school.
I LOVE the pokemon games. My favorite game(s) thus far is... Yellow, Blue, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, and Diamond.
I don't know what else to say at the moment, so when I can think some more, I will add some more.

~Lunar (Nathan)

Hi, I'm new here. I like this site a lot.

Also, the webmaster is a genius.

And hot.

Give me his phone number please.

Hahahahaha! You're funny Doc! I'm gonna like being a member of the Pokecharms community!

Anyways, I'm THE Purple Hero, King of Saying Whatever, but you can call me one of 6 names. They are:

Purple
Hero
Purple Hero
Bobsponge (Not really)
Some Nerd Who I Don't Know (See higher parenthesis)
Bob Lala

If anyone was on this site during the old submit a trainer sprite thread's 70 page days, I posted there often as Bob Lala.

Also, I tend to make very long introductions. Sawee(me talk for sorry).

Howdy all. Been Smf foruming for a while now, but found this one a few days ago. Looks nice :p

At the moment, I'm quite a fan of Espeon and Bayleef (Not sure why :D ), but the favourites change from time to time.

Hi everyone!!!
I've never really introduced myself before so here it goes...
I've been an avid pokemon fan since the anime came out over here in England and remain a huge fan to this day. I have all of the games for the Wii, game cube, game boys and the nintendo 64. I was so happy when I came across this site and finally found other people who still remain fans.

XxXMysticalXxX

Hi everybody.

My name is Seve. For all those of you who may be confused that's pronounced "se" as in "set" and "ve" as in "eevee."

Okay so what really brought me here was a long story but I'll try to make it as short as possible.

I used to love Poke'mon when I was a kid (If there was such things as genies, I'd wish Poke'mon were real first thing), but once I was about eleven I completely got out of it for a while. Then about two summers
later, I heard about the 4th Generation Game being released and it looked so tempting to look at the new Poke'mon. I did. I got back into it. The whole neighborhood got back into it.

I love all four generations, but Johto always had a special place in my heart (I loved it how you returned to Kanto and I never really got why they didn't make that element return in Hoenn) and I really hope Gold and Silver get remade just like Red and Blue.

My favorite types are grass, ice, and psychic.

I found Poke'charms while looking on Youtube for Ultimate Poke'mon parties and I came across all these trainer cards so I decided to give it a whirl.

My favorite Poke'mon are:
Gloom
Vileplume
Dewgong
Starmie
Furret
Meganium
Butterfree
Seadra
Dragonair and so much more

Outside of Poke'mon, I love scary movies (especially the original Halloween and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre), tennis, basketball, reading, punk rock, video games, and writing.

I am really looking forward to getting into this.

Q

QEAbucket

Uh.. Well Hi ;D
So i like most kinds of anime i guess.... i do alot of spriting but generally don't talk much unless i am in a really good mood.But i was brought here by the trainer cards from a youtube video hosting the site.But well... guess i will go sprite or something.... nice to say hi to you all >D
BTW You can call me QEA, bucket, Qeabucket, or anyother name you can think of from what i have for a username