• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introduction Thread

Wazzap.Im Kyle(Senor Cactus),and i can be a smidge impatient,and i have an ego.And a bullet/pitchfork proof jacket.>:D Other than that ,i am a good spriter too.

Hello, everyone.

I am Maryzol (dont ask) and Im a 17 year old pokemon nerd. ;D

I have played almost every version of the game, and at one point, owned Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, and finally, Diamond.

Yes, I have played the trading card game, but not as much as the vid. games.
I pretty much just owned the cards for the purdy pictures.

I was also addicted to the show for a while, but then lost interest after, what, the 5th season?

I have seen almost every movie.('Cept the Jirachi one. Will eventually though.)
And I DID have every pokemon memorized by heart, but then the 4th Gen came out, so I lost all hope.

I have never completed the pokedex in any of the games, and aren't planning to, and I finally caught a shiney for the first time ever (not counting shiney gyrados in the johto games) just last week. (it was a shiney gold Kricketot.)

My favorite pokemon of all time is, and still is, Mewtwo. ( he's so missunderstood! XD lol, fangirl talk, sorry. ^ ^')

The first pokemon I ever started with was a charmander.
And he's still one of my favorite starters.

uh... I think thats about it.... Thanks for letting me waste 2 minutes of your time! NO REFUNDS! ;D

Well. Hmm. How to introduce myself as not to sound n00bish. >_<
Er.. I'm a Gaiafag. xXUchiha_ItatsumeXx
I'm not a /btard at all, but I know some of the jokes. And I know, you don't liek mudkipz, no one really does.

As far as Poke'mon goes, I'm a part of Team 330, the local Poke'mon league where I live. I've got my first Sinnoh badge, and I'm working on my second one.
I'm currently running a Sceptile-Tangrowth-Venusaur deck. It's what got me my badge.
EDIT: No longer using the grass deck. I've got Magmortar-Houndoom-Plusle/Minin. I'm not too good with it yet. ^^;;;

Mm, that's about it. ^^
If there's anything else you wanna know, don't be afraid to PM me or IM me. ^^ I don't bite, I promise.

My CODE NAME is Will, Short for Will'o'wisp (Ghost lights technical name). The codename is for a pokemon D/P group im in, i being tha leader. We actually all have little codenames like that, such as Electric user= Sparky.

Obviously, i am a ghost/phychic trainer, mainly using ghost types. However, do not think for a moment that i only use ghost attacks. I use: Ghost, Dark,Phychic, and Electric attacks. (Electric, cause where i train its not even funny how many Fearow there are :p. Zaroshi is also my name in Pearl.

My other hobby is Spiritology, as i have been intigued in ghosts since i was like five...

And thaz pretty mucch me.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Hey all, I am King of Lucario, so called because I currently have five Lucario on my Pokemon Pearl game, two of which are lv 100...but you may call me Axl. I'm 19, and as well as Pokemon I like Metroid, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, most anime, and professional wrestling.

Greetings. I joined 50 minutes ago (not that it's important). I'm pretty much lost here, but getting the hang of it. 8)

Let's see, my favorite Poke/mon is Charizard. I don't know why, something about that guy gets to me. Don't you think that choice is so simple, though?

My favorite Poke/mon game so far is Sapphire, too bad it doesn't have the nighttime/morning feature - it would have been better. ;D
I haven't played D/P or any of the recent stuff, so I probably will be an outsider most of the time.

Anyone know how to get a Wii these days?? :p By the time I get one, a new game system will be out, stupid technology!!!! Why can't there be just ONE game system for every single video game?? Then I would be able to play the (Naruto) games they don't make for Nintendo.... *insert devious plot of which I don't know what the hell it is* 8) >.>

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... Call us Gaia again and I'll murder you, dissect your corpse systematically and feed the broken fragments of your body to a pack of disgruntled french Gibles named Sebastian.

And lose the colored text and smiley abuse. It annoys the desu out of us.

Welcome aboard! ^^

I am Ehren. I'd rather not put all of the things about me here. I'll leave that to PM, for the people who are interested in me. But I do suppose a few things wouldn't hurt. My name is pronounced as "Aaron" or "Erin" for those who have never encountered this spelling of the name. Generally speaking, in the first Pokemon games I was more an Electric Trainer than anything else, but upon the GS series I became an Eevee Trainer. I liked having all those Eevee evolutions.

I tend to use Steel types more often nowadays, as well as Ghost/Dark and Ice Types. Really, my tastes are more geared towards making a well-balanced team of dual-types who can really take care of most of the opposition. Gligar will always be a favorite, since it has immunities to both Ground and Electric types. (Earthquake kills me a lot, and my trusty Gligar "Wyrdyrgandr" saved me countless times.) I hope to acquire a Gligar in Diamond as soon as possible. I have indeed defeated the Elite Four+Champion, so I have started to Pal Park in my Pokemon from all the other games I own. (Which means every game that can be Pal Parked) However, I am finding it difficult to obtain certain Pokemon.

This is because for the first time since I've started playing Pokemon, I am attempting to complete my Pokedex legitimately. I have no shame in admitting that for most of my past games I used some form of Code Device, although never before becoming Champion. The tough part is that I am now starting my Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green games over again, to obtain all the Pokemon I need from those games in a "legal" fashion.

I do not, as of yet, have a working WiFi Connection, and so do not know my Friend Code. I bout a device called WiFiMAX, a USB plug-in which should have solved my problems, but my luck bade that it came without a software disc. Also, as "luck" would have it, the store I bought it from went out of business, and no other store of its kind will accept my receipt. However, I will be trying to get that situation remedied quickly, and hope to be able to trade Pokemon and Battle with many of you soon....*Ish*.

P.S.- Wyrdyrgandr is pronounced "Weird Ear Gan Dur". Also, it might be more abbreviated in my Crystal game, as I cannot actually find the game pack right now.

... Call us Gaia again and I'll murder you, dissect your corpse systematically and feed the broken fragments of your body to a pack of disgruntled french Gibles named Sebastian.

And lose the colored text and smiley abuse. It annoys the desu out of us.

Welcome aboard! ^^

I agree, this is nothing like Gaia. (actually, I found out about this site because of a trainer card in someones siggy, so dont hate Gaia too much ;) ) Gaia is more infested by noobs and that problem will probably NEVER be fixed. Here, the staff works hard to make everything fair and organized for all to enjoy. ^ ^

I agree, this is nothing like Gaia. (actually, I found out about this site because of a trainer card in someones siggy, so dont hate Gaia too much ;) ) Gaia is more infested by noobs and that problem will probably NEVER be fixed. Here, the staff works hard to make everything fair and organized for all to enjoy. ^ ^
That's the same way that I found this site.
Yes, n00bs do run rampant there. *sigh*

hey.i was a lurker back when the d/p dex was being discovered.i came every day in fact.now that it has been about a year,i have become a forumer,and if any of you go to totalspore or gametrailers,you might already know me.
favorite type is bug

Hi! My username, as you can see, is Princess Zelda. I've joined just now, and I found this site through a trainer card and wanted to get one, so I did. After that, I heard PokeCharms had a forum, so I thought... "Why not join?". Uh, let's see... I'm a huge Legend of Zelda fan and Pokemon fan (duh..), I like to write fanfics and draw, and I sign up for tons of message boards XD. Here I am! Hope to enjoy my time here and make some friends ^^

Hello, I'm new here. I joined because my friend showed me the site. A little about me is well my favorite type of pokemon is Ghosts, My favorite legendary pokemon is Mewtwo.

Edited for sheer annoyance. DO yourselves a big favor, newbies, DON'T abuse colors and for fuck's sake do NOT use the marquee tag.

Hey!

We pikachuxpachirisu just signed up today and we're totally lost. How do you get all the icons and pictures and stuff on there? So anyway we loooooove pokemon and would greatly appreciate any help people can give us.(No sarcasm please!!!!) Besides pokemon we also love Harry Potter. Soooooooo hi and please help us. :'(

Hey everyone ^^

Hi to everybody else who is new too! Anyways, my name is Mil, also known as Dark Shocktail. I was a member on Marriland before I tried join here (registation was closed back then) but I have read the rules really carefully all the same ^_^ Urm, I write fanfiction under the pen-name of Shadow Fox Altars with one Pokemon story currently underway...

I can't really think of much else to say. Oh, I'm now a mod on Marriland. XD

Cya around ^_^

Pokemon's more of a minor interest of mine, but I think it would be fun to be able to recreate it in the form of a table-top roleplaying game or arena game, even if just the basic mechanics and strategy, so thus I become a member here.

I use this name most everywhere on the internet, so you may recognize it if you float around in non-Poke circles.

whats happening,

my user name is the male and female online handle i use, Card male, Eara female.

I'm really into reading, usually before bed, I'm in to music and hanging with my rocker mates. we all have a game were really good at and
i am proud to say that mine is pokemon. i'm not a nintendo fan but i do love there hand held consoles. I'm just a normal guy, i do average at school, not really interested in sports that don't involve chicks, and i am also an aspiring author going on to uni next year to study.

yea thats me, i actually found this while i was you tube looking at pokemon battles and someone posted a trainer card they made that
advertised the site so i logged on and decided to join (mainly because this site won't be banned at my high school ;))

look forward to discussions with all you dudes and having some fun.

Hey everyone, I have been looking for this thread, since I think a formal introduction is always nice!

My name is Moneyking63, but you can simply call me Mk63!
Well I have been going to Pokecharms for a long time, just not the forums. I naturally became drawn by the trainer cards, but stayed for the news, sprites and most of all the Pokedex! I love to sprite and do computer art, since drawing isn't really my forte! I also love Fan fictions, and have one of my own, just not here yet. I am trying to get back into the tcg and just recently purchased a DS with Diamond! Thanks for the forums guys and I hope to meet all of you!

Ok well i just started on this Ive been on many other sites withe forums and i saw a trainer card on one that directed me here and i think "sweet finaly someone with the same idea as me" of course i never got around to doing it (dumb school). oh well here i am

favorite things to do
-draw (anime/manga)
-play guitar
-play video games
-computer stuff
-?

any questions

no none.... well lucario is my fave pokemon dont mess with my lucario

Ah... and I was looking for something like this to start off with. ::)

Always been into RPGs but none ever really held my attention till Pokemon came out. It was the 1st game I got on my very own Gameboy that I bought with my own money! I was hooked as soon as I saw Blastoise on the cover of Blue! Man a turtle monster with freakin cannons coming out of his shell! Have played every generation since. Just recently got into designing something past the ingame battles that can truly be used in a real battle world. Love the anime not for the story but to see how attack patterns and the attacks actually would affect an environment being used, how even mismatched types could put together a decent battle. I actually found this site by accident when I was strolling through the forums on tv.com for the anime and saw the trainer cards, thought they were neat, and the rest is history.

Other than that I love playing good story driven video games, reading sci-fi/fantasy (favorite series is by far Wheel of Time), and spend the rest of my time going to college and working.

hello pokecharms! i'n new. found this place through an advertisemant in a signature (on a pokecharms tarinercard to be more exact) my intrests are listed in my signature (banner)

i also like drawing, but i forgot to add it >.

Hi, all you Pokeians. My name is Vol.

I come to this place with a link from a friend of mine. I'm definitely not a huge fan of Pokemon, but I am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, Legend of Zelda, Halo, Starcraft, and many other things.

I'm into RPing, Spriting (not Pokemon), and Video Games.

I also have a question if there are any clans here.

Hello everybody, my name is Erin, but you can call me Suka, for it's my in-game name.
I came here back in 2007 because of a Trainer Card I saw in someone's signature.
But the site wouldn't let me join then, so here I am now.
I joined in the begining of the year, but never got around to posting.
I've read all of the rules; just incase someone was to ask.
So anyways, I've been interested in Pokemon since the first games came out.
I still adore it even for my age, and I'm pretty sure I'll never hate it.
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Eevee and Wooper.

I'm currently in an art school and love to draw!
I draw mostly Anime/Manga, much like many people on this site.
If you want to see some of my art, just message me, I'd be glad to show you!

Anyways, to wrap this all up, I plan to enjoy the site and meet a lot of people who could possibly become my friends.

Hi everybody, its been awhile since i know this site but i never thought on going to the forums but just yesterday i thought that it won't hurt so here i am.
i played pokemon since 2003 my first game was silver and i playing till now(now im playing pokemon diamond) anyway i want to enjoy the forums and thats all.

Hello I'm Merata, even though i signed up a few days ago i decided to introduce myself now.

Some of my interests are:
Writing,
Reading,
Pokemon,
Anime,
Manga and
some other stuff i guess.

Hello; Cubed here. Female and Canadian. I first heard of this site through its trainer cards (like many others), back when this site was significantly smaller. I visited from time to time, but never joined. I was once a member on the PokemonCrater.com forums, but I quit several months before its closing.

My interests include reading, doodling, writing, and spriting. I also dabble in various other things, such as programming.

Anyways, I am a lurker, and I think before posting. You'll see me jumping around from forum to forum.

Greetings, all.

I've been a devoted fan since the first gen, and continue to play Diamond even in my 18th year of life. ;D Oh, well - I'll stop playing the games when they stop being addictively fun.

Erm...hello!

Hi!!
I'm Julie, AKA Sodor. I've been playing Pokemon since FireRed and LeafGreen. I own FireRed and Diamond.
I hope to know I will have a nice time here at Pokecharms.

Hey there :3

I'm Lauren, and I come frmo another Forum in a land far, far away :3... Some of you may *or may not* recognise me :3

On this other forum, I am a fairly good spriter and roleplayer, working on to her 1000th post!

kk, that's enough intros... Expect me in the RP and Sprite Art areas with a new topic or two >3

Beware mwahaha *shot*

Hi you all i geuss i am new!

i have been on other forums before you might even see mee, and i also was on here then my account got deleted so this is my new one. anywho can't wait to be part of the pokecharms community!