• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introduction Thread

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, Strong Bad. How do you type with boxing gloves on?

[me=Database]runs[/me]

I suppose this'd be my 'Hi I'm new here!' greeting. Well in fact it is. If anyone has any tips to provide aside from the rules provided(that I will abide by) then hearing them would be quite nice. :) But, hello all! Type here.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Honestly, just be yourself and show that you have more than three brain cells. What you do around here is entirely up to you - you could visit the Pit of Creativity, play a few forum games, pop into the chat - whatever you like.

Honestly, just be yourself and show that you have more than three brain cells. What you do around here is entirely up to you - you could visit the Pit of Creativity, play a few forum games, pop into the chat - whatever you like.

More then three braincells eh? Shouldn't be too difficult. Nice to see replies are usually fast made, I think I'll like it here.

Rex

Resident Furry
I'm Tony, it's nice to meet you all. I joined about a week or two ago but didn't notice this thread... I'm a huge video game fan. I've played Pokemon since the dark ages of Red and Blue. I like Team Magma and most of the fire type Pokemon, but Buizel is my all time favorite.

So... On the pokemon topic, my absolute favorite region is Johto. My favorite Pokemon for each of the regions are Dragonite, Celebi, Flygon, and Lucario. Off topic, well, I enjoy drawing, origami, poetry, watching Superjail! and listening to MIKA. I take MMA, I was born and raised in Georgia, I can be very [glow=purple,2,300]random[/glow], and I have Aspergers Syndrome(which is mild Autism). The pic in the siggy is me, by the way... :D

[sup]up[/sup][sub]down[/sub][sup]up[/sup][sub]down[/sub]

I'm greener then grass to Pokecharms but not Pokemon. I've been playing since Red and Blue version and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Pokemon isn't my only gaming joy as I also play many other games (Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, anything from Bioware, ect). I love posting random pics and talking about the most absolutely random topics. You'll also find me on Gaiaonline.com, multiple Urban Dead forums, and (wait for it...) 4chan. I'll keep the influence of that last one from Pokecharms.
My favorite Pokemon are Blaziken, Pikachu, Gengar, Xatu, Pidgeot, and Houndoom. I look forward to having fun here! ;D

Hi, i'm musical. I just joined and figured I might as well post here. I'm 13 years old, I like to make sprites, and I really love music and all things creative.

I've liked pokemon since i was 8, and my favorites are Skitty, Zangoose, Slowpoke, Exploud, Kecleon, Glalie, Weezing, Nuzleaf, and Miltank.

You can find me on gaia, Gtsplus, and quizzilla.

Hi I'm Melissa but everyone calls me Akiko or Shorty. I like Pokemon games and I'm new on here. I'm 17 (hyper active i should say) and have been in many RPGs on other sites for 7 years now, first time on here :). My favorite Pokemon are Espeon, Shiny Rayquaza, and Manaphy. I like playing video games and swimming as well as taking my dog for a walk. I plan on being a veterinarian

Atma

Formerly Karu
So yeah, Karu has arrived... Eh, Toby recommended me here so there ya go. I like a good RP so I'll probably be there or in chat the most. In terms of pokemon, I've had the unfortunate luck to lose my DS so I'm out of the flow for a while.

Hey, I'm PTP but my name is Nate.

I came here mainly because it's a really structured forum for Pokemon, and I felt it would be nice to jump on in.

I'm 15 and a half (I say "and a half" because I'm driving now XD) and have played pokemon from the beginning.

I enjoy Pokemon as well as the Earthbound saga, and look forward to hanging out with you guys.

Um, Hello.
My name is Kasandra, but you can call me 11.
I'm a big KH fan, and my favorite character is Marluxia, hence my username.
I'm...not a very good battler, but I do love contests~
Hope to have a good time here~!

Yo I'm Rentoraa, I also go by Luxray or Chris. I have been a fan of Pokemon since GSC came out, which le Johto region is mah favorite ;D. And as you all would probably have guessed, Luxray is my favorite Pocket Monster. :o Aside from my disturbing introduction...let's have cake!!! :D

P.S. I am also a Star Wars fan, I hate books and love video games, and I specialize in technology...yep ;D

P.S.S I was joking about the cake...unless somebody has some, I mean, cake is good but it's not like my addiction to popcorn, which I can't eat anymore because my mom stopped buying it because I destroyed the microwave and now I can't touch the new one because my mom is afraid that I will mess it up and stuff.

So yeah that's me in a nutshell.

Hey guys n gals I'm Aaron or Manaic on here ;D
Started with Pokémon back when Crystal came out, although I'd had tonnes of the trading cards before that. Stopped collecting the cards after the Skyridge pack, became too old, well and became expensive.

Tend to go for the Water or Grass Starters, Completed Crystal, and got about 30 short of completing Sapphire and Leaf Green. Current mission is my ultimate team in Platinum. 30 strong! :o i couldn't decide so i had to whittle it down one by one (Hoothoot was first to go, i don't hate it it just used to bug me at night on Crystal).

Wouldn't mind at some point discussing breeding with somebody, and having people poke holes in my team, if they can, then i can cover up the weaknesses better

Laterz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I'm Meg. I like Pokémon. I found this site while looking up trainer card generators. The custom trainers peeked my interest.
My top six (and their names) are Blastoise (Kennon), Raichu (Rusty), Luxray (Sphinx), Umbreon (Shadow), Arcanine (Benji), and Pidgeot (GeoGeo). Sphinx is Sphinx because I thought I was being clever when I first caught a Shinx. The rest of their names just kinda came to me.

Besides from Pokemon, I enjoy dancing, singing, drawing in my sketchbook, drawing on my binder, drawing on my homework, drawing on my pants, learning languages like Korean, Chinese, Japanese, German, Gaelic (Irish and Scottish), Swahili, Russian along with Ukrainian, Czech, and Danish, doing math, riding my bike, Jeeping, reading books such as Gathering Blue, The Giver, The King of Shadows, and the Vampire academy series, listening to music of ALL genres, playing my bass, editing the HTML on my Myspace page, airsofting, watching movies of the Action, Comedy, Suspense, Romance, and/or Drama genre(s), eating German food, eating Japanese food, eating Chinese food, eating Korean food, eating Manwich, learning about religions, occasionally writing, playing video games such as Fallout 3, FEAR, FEAR 2, Quake 4, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, The Sims 2, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Super Mario Brothers, The Blues Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong 64, The Blues Brothers 2000, Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, Jak 3, Jak X, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Blood Rayne, Blood Rayne 2, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Dark Alliance, Dark Alliance 2, and Fable 2, shopping, hanging out downtown, generally doing things on Photoshop Elements, hanging out at Starbucks, taking pictures, going out to eat, swimming, voicing over silent films after having an energy drink or two, cuddling with my boyfriend, showering, snacking, texting, cooking, pwning, and making long lists for no apparent reason.

Yes I did just copy and paste that list from my Facebook page because it took an hour to think of everything anyway, so I might as well put it to good use.

I use X5-452 on almost every website I sign up for due to my past obsession the TV series "Dark Angel." There are a few that that are 13-5-7-1-14 and a couple others that are other.

Maybe I'll put small buttons in my sig soon so that anyone that wants me on their friend list on various sites can do so.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I am Cody and my favorite pokemon is Jirachi. I enjoy online trades and battles. Pokeplushies is one of my favorite websites this is the other one. I have been playing this for almost a day. LOL, I lost my Platinum and on Pokemon Pearl I am working on getting every Pokemon. Not an easy thing, y'know. I like to wander around aimlessly on the Web when I have nothing to do. A few of my favorite video games include: New! Super Mario Brothers, Super Paper Mario, and Super Mario Sunshine. In January/February 2010 I am going with my friend to the Heartgold/Soulsilver TCG Prerelease. HUGE Mario Fan. Started Pokemon in 2nd Grade when my friend, Megan, showed me her pokemon cards. I thought they were cool and bought my first pack. My first pack had: Grimer, Weepinbell, Misdreavus, I forgot the rest and had a Fire STADIUM card. My favorite thing to do since I got a Ditto on Pokemon Pearl is BREED. I breed every time I catch a Pokemon and want its lower generation. When I bought the D/P Guide I went to the breeding section. I said "toooo complicated time to get a Ditto". So I went onto the GTS and got myself a Ditto! At first I thought you HAD to have a Female so I restarted my LeafGreen over and over to get female starters. First Pokemon game I ever saw was Leafgreen and the first I ever played was Pokemon Colleseum. First online one was... see ya later

Hi, i'm ssgabc but my name is soko. I've been playing pokemon since i was seven years old. I also love the Mario series too. My favorite pokemon are Machamp, Gengar, Feraligatr, and Sceptile. My first pokemon game was Blue. Glad to be here!!!

Hi, I'm winksniper and I'm a girl, I'm 15 and I've been playing Pokemon since I was little. I feel like I'm way too old to be on here. Dx My favorite generation is the 3rd generation, and Emerald is so far my favorite game. I really don't play all that much anymore, but hopefully I can get SoulSilver when it comes out. Crystal was a lot of fun, so I'm looking forward to the remake of that gen. xD

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I wouldn't worry. Most of us here are at least 15, if not older - so I reckon you'll be fine.

Either way, welcome to Pokécharms! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Last edited:
Hello! and Welcome, If you are interested in getting to know me I prefer people to just ask or talk to me, If I were to write my life on paper it would take you more then a couple years to read so some simple explanations are as follows: I am content, sensible, realistic, conventional, sincere, simple, firm and earnest. These words best discribe me when it comes to how open I am with new ideas. Also I am best described as consistently taking care of myself. How I came to get to know about this forum is from my friend Dwayna DragonFire, whom I know in real life. (not to say this is not real life XD)

Hey
I have been a member for a couple of weeks and this place is great.
I have played pokemon since I was 5 and my first game was yellow version. Since then I have bought every game. My favourite pokemon are feraligatr, weaville, stantler, slowking, flareon and miltank. I am 14 years old.

Hello all.

I am a new member that finally has decided to come out of the shadows. Decided to join after reading the Archive of Stupidity and enjoying myself thoroughly. As for the whole Poke'mon aspect, I have yet to play the three newest versions so my knowledge is rather small. I hope to make a place here.

Anything else that you want to know? Then just ask me. I'm always open for discussion about practically anything.

Well, I guess I'm happy that I'm not the only one that's new here... :-\
Hi pplz! Other than pokemon, I'm a fan of...(let's see here...)playing my trombone and...wow, I'm totally braindead.

Hi, all! Another newbie here~ :3
I've been lurking on and off this site for a while, but I never actually got to making an account. But um, now I did. So... hi? xD (woo, master of non-awkward introductions!)
Also 'cause I finally took a fair interest in the idea of competitive battling (even if I never do it), so I'll probably post asking for help about that now and then. >w<
But yeah! My name's Serra, I'm 16 years old (u.u), a girl (duh.), and waste way too much time on the internet. :'D My favorite generation is the 3rd one, and my favorite pokemon is probably Delcatty, followed by Espeon or Altaria.

Just gonna throw out a hi, and say to expect me a lot around the Wifi and RP areas, because I absolutely love both. Mostly in the pokemon RP though, seeing as I rarely have a clue what's going on in other game universes.

anyway, 19, dude, blah blah blah let's just get the ball rolling, yeah? :3