• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

New Member Introduction Thread

Hey, my first time at an all Pokemon website/forum, sup?
I don't think this is an ALL Pokemon website. Just, a lot of i has to do with Pokemon.
Well, hi I'm CrystalCore. You can call me Crystalcore, C.C., or Core. I like Sonic, Mario, pi (3.1415), pie (apple, chocolate, and pumpkin!), monkeys, sci-fi stuff, action movies, mythology, looking at stars, playing base ball, playing basketball, playing lacrosse and the final frontier, space!!! (I know, I'm a geek)
I got here when I clicked on a link from a trainer card and made some cards. Then I discovered you had a forum! Now, I'll mostly be on every day or so (one of my geeky traits) 'cause this is an awesome site!

Hi all.

I just googled 'pokemon tournament uk 09' with UK only results returned, and was actually surprised to see one taking place! Not only that, but it is in a location that I might even be able to get to. I decided to look around the site, and it looks quite good. Hopefully I get to make use of this forum and you members in the near future, for some good old battling and trading!

Hey guys. Total n00b Snagglux here and as you can tell by my siggy I can be really random at times but don't worry! I do have some self control (sometimes...).
In my spare time I do lotsa random junk like spriting, comics and vids. I'm also close to being a legit l33tsp34k sp34k3r so yeah, I've learned to use words such as "noob" and "pwnd" in my everyday language ( in real life. Not just on Forums and such).

Hey there, I'm new to this site's forums, but I've been playing Pokemon for what seems like all my life. I was at the Pokemon Video Game Nationals in the UK recently and came in the Top 20.

My main idea for logging on here is to get to meet other players. I'm from Ireland and located in Dublin and would love to meet the other players from this little Isle and get some sort of an Irish based fan base up and running.

So if you are interested in meeting please let me know, either through a PM, email buzzthebatgirl[at]hotmail.com or post, I'd love to get to chat ^_^

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Welcome to the boards Ayumi. Be sure to read all of the forum rules and hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello's. ^_^

I found this forum a few days ago, and it looked pretty interesting so I decided to join last night.

Some of my interests include: Writing/reading, roleplaying, gaming, animals, and a few different animes and mangas.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
You have to upload them somewhere, like Photobucket, and then put them in your sig in the same way as you have done for the other...numerous images in your sig.

Speaking of which, please trim it down, or one of us will have to do it.

This also isn't the place for questions like that, so you get a warning. In future please place it in the appropriate place.

Hello everyone, I'm Jirachan, but call me Kini. ^ ^ I've been on Pokecharms for a week and a half or so and I've found some pretty good friends on here. I'm obsessed with any sort of forums, and it's why I already have more than 100 posts. I am addicted to wi-fi, so message me about it and I'll reply ASAP.

Oh, hey. Lookie, an introduction thread.

The name's Nancel. I've posted a bit already, but my userstatus still reads "newbie", so I'm apperantly "still a newbie."
I've read the rules, no pressure, eh? ^___^

~I'm not really a n00b, I'm not insane, I'm not going to put hordes of images in my sig, I speak appropriate English,
lawnmowers make excellent pokemon, and I can engage in a proper conversation. In other words:

I'm Nancel. I like art.

I guess I'm supposed to drop a post here? I already kinda started poking my head into other topics, but oh well.

So, hey everyone! The name's SCT, or Sine. I've been playing the games since R/B/Y, and I still play today. My favorite region is Sinnoh. When I have already done all the daily events in Platinum, I go and hang out in Oreburgh, because that music is catchyyy.

Humm... I really wish I could hug a Rotom. It's zetta cute. Or Unowns. I luff them.

That's about it. So uh... *awkward wave* Hi everyone?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
... SCT, you're like a female version of one of our Mods. Awesome nickname, btw XD

Nice to meet you, and welcome to Pokecharms ^^

S

sheesheesh

Hello. I'm Aristotle, Ari~! for short, I'm sorta new and forgot to post here. I like metal music, Mightyena, and legit success.

TL;DR ALERT!

I can play six instruments, those being guitar, drums, bass, piano, clarinet, and singing, if that counts. I am 12, turning thirteen in October, I learned binary code in 20 minutes, and my first Pokemon was a Totodile. *takes deep breath* I despise pop music, I know all the words to Beautiful Mourning by Machine Head, and I want a ferret. In other words: Hi, I'm Aristotle.

Hello I'm Laizden~

I've been a pokemon fan since blue version, even though I was stuck in Viridian for two months cause I couldn't figure that I was suppose to give Oak's parcel to Professor Oak @_@. But yes.

I like RPing and chatting. I'm a sociology major and a second year in college. I like theater and the arts. Ummmmm I'm a fan of anime and video games. I'm random and I've traveled to Europe, haha. If you wanna talk and get to know me better feel free. But be warned I can be random.

~ Pyong

Yo! What up ladies! Glad to make your acquaintance! You too dudes, nice to meet you all , happy to be here!
I like to beat the gym leader re-battles in Pokemon Platinum ,writing poetry ,and taking tests in school! :D

Oh hey, an introduction thread. Oops.

So yeah, um, I joined a little while ago now (not too long though). I like making sprites, and sometimes I attempt to RP, but I usually get too busy once school starts to continue. I also enjoy tedious activities, like alphabetizing.

I'm in college, major in Japanese Language and Culture, and am happily married. I also have 2 mice C:

Oh wow, I found the perfect thread for newbies like me. ;D

Well, my name is Roxanne but call me Blue Mew. I love Pokemon. My favorite game in features is Pokemon Platinum, but I really like the 1st generation because of the glitches and everything like that. As you may have found out, I LOVE looking into glitches (although some are creepy :o ). I also LOVE Mew. It's my favoritest pokemon ever! It's cute AND powerful. I never beat around the bush, I cut right to the chase. I try my best to be friends (or at least nice) to people, but if they don't like me, I don't like them. Done. I never talk or act like an idiot and I'm very layed back. Nothing like this. -----> ??? Anyway, I'm usually in a good mood, and I always try to make people laugh.

Oh, and one last thing. I'm gonna be in a movie! (No, I'm not Angelina Jolie. I envy her......stupid girl stealing my Brad Pitt.... >:( )

hi im new,
my name is royboy and im a pokemon freak!
i know every pokemon there is
i need some help
i dont really know how to use this sight ???

Hi, i'm almfao. Johtos my favorite region because that's where pichu, umbreon, and espeon came from. ;D Oh yeah, and i know every Pokemon there is by name or picture. :p I need to break the habit. I also love beneficial glitches. Thanks to a glitch in Pokemon yellow i had a mew.

Hello, I'm Zephyron, or Zeph for short. I've been a pokemon fan since the good old days of Red and Blue. My favorite region is Kanto because of all the "good" memories I had playing there. Articuno made me waste my only Master ball, I had to face the Elite Four about 15 times, and I accidentally threw away my Venusaur... *grumble grumble*
But anyway, I am a big fan of the flying type, I have minimal talent at art, and I hate Pikachus. So, um, hi to all the folks at Pokecharms!

greetings everybody, I am toucheiruka. I am a 20 year old US Navy sailor who's been in for a year and a half. (which ironically, I go out to sea for a week starting tomorrow, shame it is, yes, but I'll be back to enjoy this place even more) anyway my job in the navy is a culinary specalist, which in short terms is a cook. to be honest, I didn't even read the rules, beacause unlike some people on the internet, I have common sence (did I spell that right, my spelling is bad sometimes) but yes I said that right, common sence. a word of warning before I depart, I have a very DRY sence of humor, so dry in fact, this place could be a desert after I'm done with it.

Hiii I'm Maddy!! I'm 16 and I live in Canada. and ummmm I like Marilyn Manson and 60's pop tunes. My favourite things ever are Pokemon, tea, and other stuff!!! I drink a lot of tea, and GUESS WHAT. I got a job at a daycare!! And most of the kids like Pokemon. omg it's so fun. the other day we played grounders and that was a lot of fun :D

Greetings.

Please, Call me Once More. (Or Saki.)

I'm new to the site, but not the series. I used to be in to Pokemon when I was younger. I had a lot of merchandise also.

I hope we can get along just fine. :)

Hey. Don't worry, I'm your everyday noob.

So, hi. If any of you have any problems, or issues... Tell me. I can talk to people. ANYWAY, I'm the new kid on the block. I hope to see you on the forums! ;)