• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

"Heh, If I can I will stay with you and train for a bit to next Badge, I want also to see Vermilion City Harbor"
Clint said to Darrius and Alex, he still didn't show any emotions and Izanagi layed on his trainer.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“That was close. I just want everyone off my mind so I can just clear it off right now.” Nathan said, sighing in relief quite much. “Coi, flet, coi, I, et (Nathan, what seems to be the problem)?” Choco then asked Nathan that question, while also kind of relaxing in the sun. They were sitting on a bench.

“Well, Choco.. it’s a long story. Well, did you hear ‘Holly Smith’ when all of the admins’ names were leaked out to all of us?” He then asked.

“Coi! (Yeah)” The owlet Pokémon replied.

“Well, um.. that was my um... sister. I assume she was captured and then forced to be an admin.. But I know she just wouldn’t do that. She even saved my life once.” Nathan replied, while another teardrop just went down.

Mark continued wandering,"Hello?!" he eventually gave up and went to the poke centre to stay and heal his pokemon he had sat down and waited for the nurse to call him to get his pokemon. He yawned still wishing he had gotten some more sleep and continued waiting. Eventually he had gotten called up and collected his pokemon. He the sent out his Nidoking and Eevee and exited the pokemon centre still trying to figure out why Eevee started screaming at a strange box.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Thanks Darrius, and I don't mind Clint!" She said. "So, are we heading to Vermillion? Even though I feel like we should wait for Nathan...". She also didn't know what to do with her mother. It could've been a reason behind of all that, but she still had to find her. "Should I go and try to find Nathan? We're both sort of going through the same thing..."

"I was thinking about this also... But maybe we need to give Nathan some time. By the way, Why you started your journey. I wanted to be the strongest Battle Bond user, me and Izanagi" Clint said to his Friends to change topic. He didn't want to talk about Team Cyber any longer, he was already tired and nervous. Izanagi was still sleeping, Leaning on his trainer.

"Um, well, I saw Nathan run off onto the next route, he seemed pretty upset." Darrius sighed, he looked at Clint. "Well, I kinda just became a proper trainer because I wanted to be strong enough to help people. Or become a champion, whichever comes first." He smiled. He didn't want his real reason getting out yet.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm...not really sure honestly. I always had the idea of beating the league, but maybe I'll try something different." She responded. "Hey, why don't we check out Cerulean Cave? I heard it got turned into an aquarium!" Alex said, getting excited. "We might as well go while Nathan calms down."

"Alright, let's do it. Hey, Izanagi. Wake up. We are leaving" Clint said to Monferno. Izanagi woke up and hited Clint with Mach punch "Okay... I understand, you don't like waking up" Clint said with big pain in his chest after the hit. He quickly stood up and looked at everyone "Sounds good for me, I never was in the aquarium before"

"Well, I'll come too, I guess we might see Nathan there!" Darrius smiled, he chuckled at Clint's misfortune. He smirked, picked up Chespin, who said
"Ches?"
"Yea yea, we're just going Chespin, don't worry." He smiled.

Mark went to check out Cerulean cave and looked around Eevee gawped at the different water type pokemon and Nidoking smiled the best it could and glanced nervously at the tanks thinking that they might explode. Mark saw how nervous Nidoking was and returned him to his pokeball

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"I'll just go take a walk to clear my thoughts, Choco. Just thinking about those people I shortly traveled with just really makes me deep in thought, I guess. Just ignore them if you see them, and act as they are not there." Nathan said, getting off the bench and getting ready to go forward. He thought that Cerulean Cave was the perfect place to go as there are many cool water Pokemon there. Nathan then arrived at the cave and looked at all of the water Pokemon.

Clint had to wait for some time when finally pain stopped, he headed to the exit from building.
"Okay, let's go. I'm really interested in this aquarium. If you are ready then for what we are waiting"said Clint, Izanagi walked behind his trainer.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Then cmon! Let's go!" Alex said, sprinting ahead. Alex entered the cave and saw a ton of water types. "So many..." She said in awe. She noticed a sign, which said:

East: Water Shows by Ben and Brenda
West: Catching Area
North: Undersea Diving For Items
South: Mantine Surfing
Alex decided to go diving, as she didn't know what she could find. She borrowed a rental Swampert and started to dive.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis wandered around for a bit, she and her Servine were in Cerulean Cave. “Hmm, Servine, would you like to go Mantine Surfing?” Servine’s eyes glimmered with excitement, and she nodded quickly. “Great! So we have to go south to go Mantine Surfing.” Otis glanced one more time at the sign, then started to walk south. Servine was just behind her, skipping excitedly.

Darrius smiled, he ran after her. He decided to dive in as well after he rented a swampert. He said just before going in
"Here I go!" And he went under the water. He thought
Aw man! This looks amazing!

Clint wasn't as fast as Alex and Darrius, he didn't saw where they went "Ohh, come on. Okay, I think that I will go to the... West"

"Welcome to Catching area, here you can brought your own Fishing Rod and Net Balls and catch Water Pokemons"
"What... I can do this in Aquarium?"
"Yes, but there is only a few pokemons allowed to catch and it is really hard to do this. But if you want to try, just buy a rod. Maybe you will be lucky" said a sellman to Clint.

After Clint brought the Rod, he waited for some time, if some pokemon will bite it. After a long time he thought about return to his Friends then something was biting the hook. He saw a poliwag, he used Net Ball but he missed and pokemon escaped. Clint, excited that he was able to catch stayed a bit longer.

Time passed and Clint was tired with this, he wanted to see more places and pokemons. Then, something bite again. This time Clint was faster and when he saw a staryu, he instantly threw a Net Ball. *1*2*3*catch

One of the Aquarium Keepers came to Clint "Congratulation in this catch, I want only to tell you that this is something like {pokemon adoption} So take good care on this staryu and you have to fullfill some papers"
"Alright, after that I want to join to my friends" Clint said
"We will help you find them after you fullfill the documents" Keeper said and She took Clint to the Office.

Mark saw the sign and decided to go west to the catching area and got his super rod out of his back pack and bought some net balls he sat down and cast his rod and waited for a bite as Eevee ran south to the diving pool and peered into the water gawping at the vast amount of water pokemon.

(Can I create a Hippocampus pokemon?)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Wow!” Otis gasped at the giant waves, and Servine looked even more excited. “Come on, I think there are some Mantine this way.” Otis glanced at a few Mantine with riding equipment on, they were at some kind of station. Otis walked over, stopping right in front of the station. “Hello, would you like to ride a Mantine?” Asked the Keeper of the Mantines. “Yes, me and Servine would like to ride one!” Otis replied, and Servine nodded as well. “Okay, right this way please, and here is your riding equipment.” The Keeper handed Otis her riding outfit, with two helmets. She smiled and gave one of the smaller helmets to Servine. Servine grasped it quickly, and put it on her head. Otis put on the outfit, and the helmet, now they are ready to ride. “Good, now, board this Mantine, then you can start surfing!” The Keeper said with enthusiasm.

Clint returned from the office "Okay, Nepthys. Welcome in the squad.Now, I schould find them."Said Clint.
" Your friends are now in the North part of Aquarium" said Keeper and She leaded Clint to the North. "Thanks" Clint said quickly he borrowed one of Water pokemons and he dived into water.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex was diving with Darrius, and it was quite fun for her. She then saw some sort of white spike-like item. Swampert then swam next to it. A scared Pokemon jumped out and swam to the surface. Alex followed the baby Pokemon and asked the keeper: "Are Pokemon supposed to be here?". "Well, no. You can keep it if you wish, though! It's too young to be in the Water Shows anyway." The keeper said. Alex pushed the Pokeball onto its head.

Mark manage to get a bite. A Hippony as he pulled it out of the water he haqd threw a netball and sadly it burst out after the second shake. He threw another and finally managed to catch it. The Keeper had came out and congratulated him, she then brought Mark into the office to fill out some of the papers. Mark later came out of the office with a fresh new pokemon. He then went north and hired a Swampert and dived he let Hippona out of its pokeball and let him swim by Mark, Hippona then pointed out a metallic object in the water.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I don’t need any water Pokémon. I’ve got enough here. It’s a little boring, but I haven’t seen the whole enchilada yet.” Nathan said to himself. He passed by many people, and did see Clint but completely ignored him.

“Hmm.. diving looking fun, I’ll try.” Nathan said, diving and renting a Swampert. After getting on and putting back Chocolate in his Poké Ball. He then saw Darrius and Alex but tried to avoid them.
Really, Nathan thought.

After diving for a bit, and finding a nugget of all things, Darrius returned the Swampert, and went to try the fishing for a bit. He bought a fishing rod, and began to fish.

His first failed attempt was with a Magikarp, which refused to even be touched by a Pokeball.

However, his next attempt was a successful one, a second Hippony. He caught it, got the papers filled, and walked out of the area, extremely happy.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Ehh, whatever. I’m actually more interested in Mantine Surfing, Nathan thought. However, he was eager to battle again, and wanted it to be a gym battle. The Vermillion Gym was quite close from here. Nathan then rushed out of the area and gave back the Swampert he rented. He did pick up some wet Poké Dollars, however.

“Alright, exit, or Mantine Surfing... hmm, exit, I’m not interested in this place right now.” Nathan then said to himself quietly. He then went out to the exit, and then looked forward to the next route which then lead to Saffron City, and was just a place to have a break. He rushed forward and was eager to continue forward. He was close to the exit of the route then shortly.

Clint was tired already becouse of diving and he sat down on some bench. When he stood up, he started to look around for his friends. He pushed someone in accident "Hey kid, do you want to have a problem"
"sorry, I didn't react fast enough"
"I don't need your apologize" said muscular guy in black tank "when you will leave the aquarium, I will destroy you in pokemon battle" he said and he left Clint. Clint didn't cared very much and continued searching for his friends.

Darrius bumped into Clint, and said
"Clint! Good to see you! I kinda thought we lost you back there." He smiled. He then said after sending out Hippony "Look what I caught!" He smirked
"Hip-pony!" said the Hippony. Darrius smiled.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis stood on the Mantine, with Servine standing behind her. “Okay, now surf!” The Keeper cheered, and Mantine took off. They did a series of flips and spins, until the ride ended. “Wow, that was fun!” Otis said as she took off her riding equipment. Servine looked up at her and smiled, she had enjoyed it too. “Oh Servine, you are soaking wet!” That was true, Servine was drenched in water. Otis took off her pink bag and pulled out a white towel. She covered Servine in it, and Servine beamed with happiness.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
After finding Calfer, Alex found a couple of pearls. She then gave the Swampert back before she saw Nathan. However, she didn't say anything because he obviously needed time alone. "So guys, what should we do now?" Alex asked the both of them. Calfer was on top of Alex's head, very excited to have an owner.

"I never saw that pokemon before, I just caught Nepthys" said Clint and he sended out his Staryu then he saw that Alex came to them "I don't know, after Fishing and diving, I'm really tired" he said to his friends "But if you want to stay then I will rest on this bench" and he pointed at light Blue bench in the end of the hall.

Darrius smiled.
"I might go try the Mantine Surfing, what about you Alex?" He asked Alex, with a grin on his face as Hippony smiled at Calfer and Nepthys.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh, right. Clint, this is Calfer!" She said, pointing to the baby Pokemon on her head. Hearing about Darrius' intentions, she replied with: "I might just wait here with Clint, I'm pretty tired too." She said, sitting down. "I can come and watch you though if you want!" She said, since Alex did still wanted to watch.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Let’s sit right here in front of the Mantine station, so we can watch the ocean!” Otis suggested, and Servine nodded happily. So they both sat down, the sun shining brightly on them. “Hmm, I think everyone needs some fresh air.” She took out five pokeballs, and threw them all in the air. All the pokeballs burst open to reveal a Whirlipede, a Tranquill, a Zorua, a Flaaffy, and a Vibrava.

Darrius smiled, and said
"Sure! I don't mind." He went to the surfing area, got himself(As well as his pokémon, who managed to fit on Mantine.), ready for the surf, and began to surf
"Woo! This is awesome!" Darrius said as he did a trick, with his pokémon holding on.
"Ches!" Chespin said in order to reassure Katama, who was clearly worried. Darrius kept on surfing and doing tricks, mostly the trick named the 'Magikarp splash', which he had been told was considered to be a great trick.

Clint came to watch Darrius surfing. When he came, he sat on the floor and yelled "You are really good, try not to change my opinion about you and fall" said Clint to Darrius, he remind himself about that guy who challenged him in front of Aquarium. "Great, If I wasn't tired enough today. Now some bully wants to crush me" he whispered to himself and looked at surfing Darrius with a grimace on his face.

Last edited:
Mark surfaced, his water proof back pack filled with Kings Rock and Nuggets he had picked Hippony out of the water or 'Neptune.' as Mark called him. He went to the centre with Eevee on his head and Neptune in his arms the Eevee soon saw the girl he saw in the cave and jumped onto her lap and looked over at Mark,"EE-EEVEE!"
"EEVEE! Im really sorry."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex followed him there and watched him have a lot of fun. She slightly chuckled to herself and sat down. "Woah! Someone's Eevee here!" Alex said, pointing at Eevee. When his trainer came, Alex said: "It's okay, don't worry! I'm Alex by the way," She said, introducing herself to him.

Mark held his hand out to shake Alex's while trying to not drop Neptune,"Im Mark." he had looked at Darwin and smiled,"I watched your match against Ben and Brenda. It was a close one." he laughed and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and looked to the floor. Darwin curled up in Alex's lap and started sleeping.

"Yea, yea. I got it, just don't slip and-" Darrius was cut off when he realised he was half-way up the biggest wave he had ever seen. "Ah. AH!" Darrius said as he neared the top. He managed to barely hold on, with his pokémon doing the same, as the tricks done were mostly Magikarp Splashes, with a few Gorebyss Spirals thrown in there
"Phew. Close one..." Darrius said as he landed.

Of course, this ruined it, as Darrius then proceeded to run into every rock, and eventually fall into the water, his pokémon, with the exception of Katama, who was still terrified of the water, began to laugh at him
"Hah hah, very funny." Said Darrius as the course ended, and he went back over to his friends.

Clint
Clint saw that Alex was talking with someone, he came closer smiled and said "Hello, my name is Clint... I hope that I didn't interrupt anything" next to Clint was walking his recently catched Nepthys.

"Really, Darrius. You were Soo close"

Karma and Scythe
Meanwhile, Scythe was talking with one of the grunts "Are you sure? You are kidding, aren't you"
"No, Mr. Scythe. King Karma said that this is finally time, he sent our Elite Grunts to take their places in every city"
"Karma..."

In that time Karma sended a message by the grunt to Angelica, it seemed that he wanted to ask her for something.

Mark grinned,"Thats a strong looking Staryu. Oh wait my Mom works in a TM shop and I get some free. If you need any Ill see if I can get some for you." he smiled at Clint and then to Alex, he was grinning from ear to ear.