• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

Mark left thinking the gym leader wasnt back being as the glares he was getting from the gym guy. He went to viridian forest to train he was training untill it turned night time he had equipped the Eevee with the spell tag and it was almost Level 13 he had the moves Bite, Swift, Covet and Quick Attack. He started to head back to the Poke mon centre

Mark had decided to go to Cerulean city being as he didnt know where the gym leader wasnt any where near he was making his way through Mt. Lunar it was extremely dark being as it was night he ended up stepping on a Zubat which had attacked him Eevee ended up using Swift on the Zubat as Mark quickly got up,"Eevee, Bite!" The Eevee jumped onto the Zubat and sunk its teeth into the Zubat

Clint thought, how to beat that guy. He maybe didn't seemed to be very clever but his pokemon was strong for sure "If we will cooperate, we will win. His Dusknoir is a Ghost-type...Let's beat that guy,together. Forseti, use Icy Wind". Snorunt sended a gust of chilled wind at Dusknoir, Clint thought that schould slow him a little. "Dusknoir, use Thunder Punch" yelled Scythe "But don't attack with your full power" Dusknoir's fist was suronded with lightnings, pokemon punched Snorunt and sended him at the wall "Forsetiii"

"Katama! Go use Lampede on it!"
"Ka!"
"Chespin! Go use Rollout!" Darrius said to each of his Pokémon.
"Chespin!" Chespin began to roll into Dusknoir alongside the Lampede.

Dusknoir took Katama's Lampede and Chespin's Rollout, he didn't seemed to be very injured but everyone could see that he felt the damege from three moves "Wow, you really have potencial to be great someday, all of you" said Scythe. He saw that his Bond Braclet started to shine a bit, someone tried to comunicate with him "Angelica probably did her job... As thanks for battle I will show you our Battle Bond" Scythe told to the trainers "Battle Bond? So now you will take this seriously becouse you don't have to care about us any longer" Clint asked "He really was just playing with us..." Clint thought.
"Oh, I'm doing this, becouse I started to like you all. Let's go Dusknoir" Scythe said, he clapped his hands and then great light showed to all trainers. After it, in front of the Trainers was standing Scythe-Dusknoir. "Now tried to make some demage if you do, then I will show something more" he said and he looked at the switch in his Bond Braclet.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
It was a tough trainer, and Alex wasn't sure what to do. He was about to Batt;e Bond-it would be impossible to fight back then. Suddenly, and an idea sparked in her head. "Achilles, use Iron Head on the Bracelet!" She said before Achilles lunged at it. "This has to work, otherwise it's game over." She thought. She noticed a pattern on Scythe's shirt. It looked like an odd symbol she's seen on old abandoned buildings. It looked like a blue streak of lightning in the shape of the infinity symbol. She thought that she could point it out onto the others later.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan blacked out again, while Choco said, "Coi, coi... (Nathan, snap out! Stop freakin' blacking out!)"

"Alright, I've got the Defense covered. Choco, dance of owls, now!" Nathan then said. at a quick hand motion and motioning Choco to head forward.

Choco danced around the Dusknoir. It danced for a while, and then, soon, its feathers surrounded the Dusknoir and then they came back into the Coiflet after.

Scythe saw Honedge who was coming at him, he didn't have enough time to call Dusknoir for help, Dusknoir was busy already. He turned off his Braclet's Safe Mode then he felt great Energy, black Aura materialized into scythe. He blocked the Achilles's blow. After this he felt great pain in his chest "What... Is this..." he was on his kneels and Dusknoir fell down and fainted, 2 seconds later Scythe fell at the cave floor.

Grunt wanted to teleport but Karma stopped him and handed to him a box "What is it boss" "video message for trainer or trainers in cave" said Karma, after that Grunt teleported.

"Good morning" said grunt to the trainers "Don't mind me, I just taking Scythe to home...Boss wanted from me to give you this" he took lying Scythe and Dusknoir then he left video message and he left them.

Last edited:
"Huh? What is that?" Darrius picked up the video message, and said "Huh?" He said as he looked at it
"Ka!"
"Oh. A video message. Thanks Katama." He smiled at Katama.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Holly Smith
Holly then called everyone currently on duty as she wanted to know what was going on. She then turned off her computer and looked at the big screen which the call was going on.

Nathan Smith
Nathan sighed in relief. However, it was certain more would come over. It wasn’t over yet. However, a video message was there. “What does it say?” Nathan said.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm not sure.." Alex said, picking it up. She started the audio and it sounded quite similar to Alex's voice. "That's strange..." She uttered, confused. "I wonder who this is... It sounds pretty familiar to me..." She said, passing it to the others to hear. "Also, that guy we just beat was wearing a weird symbol, anyone know what it means?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I would like to check this message..." Clint said, he was courious about what that guy said. On the Video message was the same symbol as on Scythe's clothes.
Clint took the Video message from his friend's hand and he saw a green button on it then he left it on a rock and the video started.

Trainers could see Karma's head on the background were weird symbol, Karma looked like Clint with red hair and golden eyes"Good morning Trainers, My name is Karma Skyscale. I'm multimilionaire and strong pokemon trainer. I wanted to Thank you all in my experiment with the newest model of Battle Braclet. I hope that if you are on journey, that we will meet again" the message ended. "Skyscale..." he has the same surname as me, Clint whispered to himself. At the end of message he could hear a similar to Alex's girl voice.

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"So, um, you're related? What the heck... really? Did you even know about this thing? But, I mean, they do seem really nice in that video call. I'd not worry a little thing about any of those people at all, they seem really nice but not when they first saw us." Nathan then said, a little puzzled at that fact.

Choco also looked a little puzzled as the little owl Pokemon looked closely at the screen. He looked right at Nathan and said, "Co, coi, flet. Flet coi coi (I still have a bad feeling about these people, I don't know why)."

"Oh, you're nervous about them still. Don't worry about a thing." Nathan replied to Choco.

Karma came to first Aid room to visit Scythe "Hi Karma, how nice of you..ekhu...you wanted to visit me" said Scythe. "Do not simulate cough, Scythe. I know that you are alright, you just lost your energy too fast {any other person would break his bones, but it seems that Scythe is really someone, even if not the smartest.} I will visit you later, and don't think too much. You return to work tumorrow" Karma told to his friend and he left him. He was getting bored and he didn't really know, what he wanted to do. After some time when he was lost in thoughts, he found out that he was in front of Holly's office door. He didn't really know what to do, So he started to think about a little visit "Maybe I will tell her that I want my money back from borrowing this room... No, I tired already. I started to think like Scythe" he said in mind. He knocked the door if he can come inside.

(ok Im back)

Mark managed to find a small spot of water and went to see if he could find some interesting pokemon and sat down to start fishing. Eevee curled around and sat near Mark he cast his fishing rod as Mark's Nidorino emerged from the ground next to him. Mark managed to get a bite and pull it out of the water but he didnt get a single look at it before he was startled by a giant blast which while he was distracted the pokemon hopped back into the water. The Eevee charged to the source of the noise as Nidorino followed Eevee. Mark had to run after them, Eevee found the voice recording and started screaming at the box,"Ee-Eevee!"

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I-I don't know! It's still a possibility though." She said to Nathan. "Remember, voices can be deceiving. But we can't just stay here, wondering! We have a whole league to complete! Come on!" She said, running ahead. As she made it through the cave, it started to become more lit. "Guys! I see light!" She said before she fell to the ground. "Ow..." She said in pain. She looked behind her. A yellowish snake hissed at Alex, trying to be intimidated. Alex knew it bit her, but she just sat there looking at him. "HE'S...SO... CUTE!!!" She said, hugging the Elecbra. The Elecbra wasn't overjoyed, per-say. However, he did feel slightly happy. Then suddenly, another Elecbra, an Ionbra, and a Thundra emerged out of nowhere. <Cobra!!!!!> The Thundra roared. "Oh, great." She said sarcastically.

"Oh, it seems that you have great fun now, maybe I shouldn't Intervene" Clint said a bit sarcastically to Alex when he saw whole situation "Forseti, use Icy Wind. Go Gaia, Mega Drain " Snorunt hited lombra, then Clint sended out Petilil, who attacked Thundra. "Dad didn't teach you that not every pokemon is friendly.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"..." She got up. She said nothing to Clint, and simply just walked away to Cerulean City. The little Elecbra was very confused and started to slither behind Alex, his family not realizing he slipped away. After a bit, Alex sat down in the Pokecenter, as she started to cry a bit. The Elecbra slither into her lap, as he coiled and pulled a sad face, as if he could relate to how she felt about her family. It started to drift off to sleep, and Alex calmed down. As she pushed a Great Ball to its head, he disappeared into the capsule. "I might as well wait for the others now," She said, playing on her Pokepod.

"Ah, that doesn't look good." He nodded to Chespin, who began to use Rollout on the second Elecbra
"Ches!"
"Let's try not to anger more of them, we've had enough wild pokémon attack us today!" Darrius said, a look of annoyance on his face, however, he did agree with Alex on one thing. "Although I do admit I agree with you on it being cute." He chuckled nervously. After taking it down, he followed Alex, and said to her when they arrived
"Alright, we're here. Now what?" He saw Alex catch the Elebra, and smiled "Nice, your third pokémon."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
The -bra family:

Ionbra:
The Ionbra was furious as she saw the Chespin attack her young. <Ion!!> She shouted, using Ion Deluge.

Elebra:
Meanwhile, the little Pokemon screamed in pain and instantly fainted. It quietly croaked out to her brother before he followed Alex out of the cave.

Thundra:
Thundra took barely any damage, not only being over level 35 for it to evolve, but it was also a flying type. <Cobra!> It shouted, before using Hyper Fang, making it a powerful Thunder Fang.

Daniel:

Suddenly coming out of nowhere, he threw out a Pokeball. "Mars, Shadow Ball them." He said as his Aegislash threw a dark orb at them, making the Iondra and Thundra faint. "Always fight a fair fight, you both could've got seriously hurt. What were you thinking?" He said sternly, returning his trusty partner.

Luckily, Chespin(Who had barely dodged the attack) had left the cave, with the duo using revives and potions on the fainted -Bra family before leaving. Darrius thanked Daniel before he had left, and said to Alex at the town
"By the way, did you see that guy back there? He managed to faint both of the stronger pokémon in one attack!"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Daniel:

"I need to go visit the twins anyway." He said, entering the gym.

"Hey Daniel! Long time no see!" said Ben.

Alex:

Alex looked up from her Pokepod and saw Darrius. "What guy? I went out of the cave before the snakes attacked me. Oh and also..." She said, grabbing a Pokeball. "Say hello to Elecbra!" She pointed to her new Pokemon. "He'll probably help me with the second gym. In fact, we might as well go right now!" She said excitedly. Alex walked over the gym and saw two guys around the same age talking. One dressed in full black, and one dressed in full blue.

Daniel sat down on the bleachers, waiting for someone to battle the gym leaders.

Clint started to think that he could be to harsh for Alex so when he found her, he just said "I'm sorry, I wasn't very nice to you" then he left them, he wasn't thinking much about that new guy with Aegislash. He was training nearby to the Town his pokemon.

Darrius followed Alex into the gym, and said
"Alright, do you want to wait for the others to show up, or do you want to see if we can battle together?" He asked, a confident smile on his face. He figured it wouldn't be too hard to win if they worked together, which wouldn't be hard. He smiled, and had both of his Pokemon in their Pokeballs, ready to be sent out at a moments notice.

After training, Clint checked his pokemons "Izanagi, Gaia, Forseti. We have got a bit stronger but it's not enough... We want win Just with strength" He said to his team and they returned to the town "Not that I'm very interested in this gym, I don't have anybody to tag with" Clint thought then he saw a TM shop "Good morning, how can I help you" asked shopkeeper "just looking aro..." started Clint then he saw TM with number 13 "...is this.." he tried to continued" "Yes, it is a Ice beam" "How much I have to pay?"

After shopping Clint headed to the gym, but he didn't know if he want to fight in it yet. Meanwhile Karma keep knocking to the door but he got quite bored.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex:

"It should be an easy battle, both of us having a type advantage. Sure, let's do this!" She said to him as she stood up. Daniel smirked at Alex, who didn't understand at all.

Ben & Brie:

"Hey look, challengers! It's been a while since has happened. As you probably know, this is a Double Battle, so you'll have to work together!" Brie stated.
"It's a battle of teamwork and reliableness! Let's see how you both fight!" The twins said in union, sorta sounding creepy. They both sent out Wimpod and Poliwag respectively. "Wimpod, us Struggle Bug!" Brie said. "And Poliwag, use Bubble!" Ben then said.

Mark heard the Roar and what seemed to be an Aegislash as he ran to the source of the noise he emerged to Cerulean city as the Eevee started charging towards the Gym followed by Nidorino and then Mark. He eventually fell over outside the gym and fell into some water,"O-Ow." he crawled out and saw Clint. He walked into the gym and saw quite a few people. Including the Leaders, Ben and Brenda Well this is going to be interesting.

Clint reached the Gym and saw that battle will begin soon he stood away and he started watching.

Karma got bored and he left the door to Holly's office, he met Scythe on his way "You schould rest" He said to him "I wanted to tell you that met someone who looked like you and the girl somehow similar to Angelica" Scythe told to Cyber King "hmm... Well, they were a trainers who fought you, right. Very well,where they are now" "Cerulean City" Scythe answered "I will go there right now" Karma said "Dego, your Kadabra and teleportacion" "Yes, sir" said Grunt and Karma arrived to Cerulean City.

Clint start thought that he schould apologize to Alex, meanwhile Karma was making his way to Gym.

Darrius smiled, he whispered to Alex
"I'll take the Wimpod down, you take out Poliwag." He smiled, and said "Go, Katama!" he sent out the fire type, who said
"Ka!" He smirked, he had a plan.
"Alright, start out with Lampede on Wimpod!"
"Ka-tama!"

Eevee started yelping obviously hyped for his battle. Mark was bouncing on the spot This will definitley be interesting. Nidorino forced himself into his pokeball being as he was extremely afraid of water. Mark was just bouncing like a Hitmonchan in a battle laughing slightly. Eevee was doing almost the same except from bouncing he was running in circles

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex nodded and sent out Elebra. "Use Thunder Fang!" She said. The snake quickly slithered close into Poliwag, not being able to counter as it was moving quite fast. It leaped out and bit the Poliwag, which was very damaged.

Wimpod was able to attack the Katama, however very weakly. It nearly fainted as soon as the Lampede hit. It used Wimp Out and returned to his trainer. "Go, Escavalier!" She said, sending out her last Pokemon. However, Ben also switched out into Accelgor. "They're definitely planning something..." She said to Darrius. "You guys aren't holding back, so neither are we!" The twins said again in union. "Battle Bond!" They said as Ben's Accelgor gained armor and Brie's Escavalier gained two swords. "Accelgor, Water Shuriken!" Ben said as Accelgor aimed at Katama. "Escavslier, use Twineedle!" Brie said.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan Smith
Nathan nearly reached out of the cave, and just continued forward. He just looked around and just didn’t really know what to do. He just walked away and away from the group, and looked towards the gym, but wanted to go to the other one.

Holly Smith
“Um, wait, a moment. Did I hear a knock? Or was that just me. Probably just me.” Holly said to herself, as she just sat down.

“Well, they seem to be quite interested in these trainers. I want to see how they are ‘that’ interested. Maybe see them battle might also work.” She then said, smirking a little.

Karma finally reached the Gym. He looked around and he saw that it is quite crowded "hmm, what to do now, maybe I schould just look at this battle. I always liked that twins" he said to himself and he started to watch.

Darrius was shocked at the change of pace, suddenly, Katama had no chance in this case, and was fainted by the 4th shuriken, Darrius, slightly upset, said
"Return, Katama...You did well, my friend." He looked at Chespin's Pokeball, and said "Go, Chespin! Use Rollout on Accelgor, quick!"
"Ches---pin!" Chespin began to roll very quickly towards Accelgor.

Mark started jumping on the spot Come on, Come on! Eevee started leaping in the air almost mimicing Mark,"Eev-Eevee!" Soon Nidorino forced himself out of the pokeball and started jumping,"Nido-Rino!" Mark's eyes were fixated on the battle and he stopped bouncing when the Katama had fainted,"Damn!" he decided to stop being over excited and to fully watch the intense battle. He stared down at the Battle Bracelet and looked up at Nidorino and Eevee. Hesearched through his backpack and found a TM for Thunder Bolt and a Moon Stone.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex: (Forgot to say Elebra's signature move btw)

"Elebra, use Venom Fang on Escavalier!" She said as her Pokemon's fangs grew a dark purple. Elebra slithered around quickly, dodging the Twineedle. It bit into the knight pokemon as it flinched in pain. "Okay, now use Spark!" She said as her snake-like Pokemon charged again.

Ben and somewhat Daniel:

"Accelgor, use Water Shuriken and collide into Chespin!" He said as the ninja rushed into the moving boulder.

Meanwhile, Daniel was looking at the battle, seeing how the challengers had each other's back nearly as good as the twins. "Not bad, sis... Not bad at all." He smirked.

Darrius wasn't fazed by this strategy, in fact, he figured that this would happen, he said
"Alright! Now use vine whip to grab them!"
"Ches!" Chespin stopped using rollout, used his vine whip to try and grab accelgor, and throw them into a wall, then he used rollout again. He had, however, taken the Water shuriken, luckily, it didn't hurt much.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Brie:

"Use Twineedle on Chespin!" Brie said, helping out her brother.

Ben:

"Accelgor, jump out of the way!" He said as the Pokemon jumped into the air. "Now, Double Team then use Quick Attack!". 3 shadow clones popped out, as they rushed Alex.

Alex:

The Spark used earlier was then transferred onto Accelgor, taking out 2 of the shadow clones. "Now, use Venom Fang!" She said as Elebra launched itself onto the Accelgors.

Karma looked at battle with a little smile "I can't believe that they could cause so much troblue to Scythe, maybe he just played with them... Anyway, they are strong if they can cause to Gym leaders so much troblue" he commented, he looked at the others who were watching battles. "I wonder if they are strong too..."

Darrius was worried, this was evident, this is a lot harder than my last gym battle, he thought to himself, however, he had an idea, as Chespin was getting away from the wall, he was getting attacked, but what if...?
"Chespin! Use Rollout and get to Accelgor's side, quick!" Chespin rolled over to Accelgor after getting hit by the first Twineedle, and rolled past as the 2nd one was coming out, meaning it went directly at Accelgor.
"Ches, ches ches!"
"Alright! Now use Rollout on Escavalier!"
"Ches!" Chespin began quickly rolling towards Escavalier.