• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Can you just leave me alone? I'm trying to think about something!" Nathan said to the Flaafy, whilst Eevee and Shinx went to sleep on a couch in the hotel room. Nathan sighed again, and closed the balcony door outside. It was quite dark outside but Nathan didn't mind. He just.. couldn't stop.. thinking about his sister.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Flaaffy nodded in understanding, and walked away. She hopped on Otis’ bed, and sat next to her trainer. Flaaffy gave one more glance at Nathan, before falling asleep next to Otis.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“You know what, I’ll try again. I am tired inside, it’s just the thing waking me up.” Nathan said to himself quietly. It was dark outside anyways.

Nathan laid in bed, finally falling asleep after a while of thinking. But he finally managed to fall asleep, and he laid there, asleep on his pillow and bed. Choco was still awake and was on the balcony for some reason, but Rockruff, Shinx, and Eevee were sleeping on his bed.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Angelica:

Angelica ignored Odium, as she was mainly scared of Karma's actions. She then went into her office, and hopefully won't come out for a while.

Alex:

As the others were running to Vermillion, Alex was about to follow them, until she saw Katama, who looked quite frightened of her Ionbra. Alex then returned him, and picked up Darrius' Pokemon and held it in her hands. After trying to catch up, she let Katama go, who went into her trainer's tent. Alex smiled at the fire type, before going into a tent and falling asleep

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
(OOC: Note, I have permission to do a timeskip. Proof is in the discussion thread)

BIC, Nathan Smith:
It was a new day going on and it was bright outside. Nathan woke up, returning all of his Pokémon to their respective Poke Balls. He stretched out his arms and went outside from the balcony, then got ready to go have some breakfast. He wrote a note on the nightstand to Otis, as he was about to leave, saying:

I’m at the breakfast buffet, if you don’t mind. If you want to come along, come along!

-Nathan

He then left and went out to the breakfast buffet restaurant and after grabbing food for him and his Pokémon, he released all of his Pokémon and began to eat.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(OOC: Okay!)

Otis opened her eyes, it was bright outside. She was a bit surprised to find her Flaaffy still sleeping next to her. She smiled, and pet Flaaffy’s head. Otis picked up Flaaffy’s pokeball off the ground, and said, “Return!” Flaaffy returned to her pokeball, she was still sleeping. Otis let out a tiny sigh, and stood up. She let her gaze wander, and Otis spotted a note. She walked over to it, and picked it up. Otis read what it said, so she grabbed her bag, and walked out of the hotel room. She then arrived at the breakfast buffet.

Darrius woke up, and yawned, he realised Katama was currently sleeping on his belly, with his other pokémon just waking up, he smiled, and put Katama back into her Pokeball, allowing her to sleep in there. He stood up, and got ready for the day ahead. He went out of the tent, and said loud enough for Clint and Alex to hear
"Guys! Wake up, its morning!"

Scythe had a nightmare, he saw Karma who was fighting with someone in Shadow. He tried to come help him but he ran really slow. When he reached the person who fought with Karma...he saw that this is another Karma, his pokemons had weird, terryfing Aura and on his left eye he saw purple, big letter Alpha. Scenery changed, he saw trainers, big group of trainers who battled with team Cyber. He noticed some of them. Then he saw that weird Karma who was sitting and smiling at what he was seeing. Scythe woke up, he looked around for Dusknoir and he found him. He knew that when Dusknoir is close and he wear Battle Bond, he have dreams and this kind of dreams he couldn't disregard. Scythe quickly ran from his room and started searching for someone, who he trust and who would hear him.

Clint woke up, becouse of Darrius yelling. "Morning" He yawned "I will do something for breakfast. if you want, you can help me" he said and he started making something to eat.

Darrius smiled, and said
"Sure, I'll help out! what do you need me to do?" He smiled, and Chespin jumped onto his shoulder, and Hippony was put on his other shoulder.

"Prepare fire and place, where we could sat and eat. Or If you have Picnic blanket that put it somewhere. If you want, Izanagi can help you" said Clint and his pokemon came from the tent and came closer to Darrius.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'm too tired to get up..." She replied to Darrius. "Go to the gym, I'll see yall there..." Alex said wearily. "Oh, and also, let my pokemon have fresh air, I'll have breakfast later..." She sent out her Pokemon, as they ran around. Magma, Alex's Magby, also came to Darrius, hoping to help out with the fire.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Oh, hey there, long time no see, haha.” Nathan said, shipping some hot chocolate as Choco waved along with Nathan’s other Pokémon. He was still kind of tired, but had enough energy to go through for the day.

Mark had fallen asleep and soon woke up from his dormancy noticing that everyone had left. He had found the bike shop and decided to buy one. The cashier soon recognised his face and gave him a bike for around 30000 poke dollars which he happily accepted and he then cycled toward Vermillion City only to stop when seeing a rampaging Snorlax

(Can it be night?)

(It was night not long ago, everyone just woke up.)

Darrius smiled, and said
"Sure, will do!" He smiled at the pokémon who were offering to help. He brought over some wood, and said
"Alright, fire pokémon, use some of the wood to make a small fire, and I'll sort out some kind of table and some chairs." Katama came out of its Pokeball to help. And while the fire-types were sorting that out, Darrius began to set up a table and some chairs with the help of Chespin and Hippony. After a short while, the table was finished, along with the chairs. They didn't look too bad, they looked sturdy, and were decently comfortable, plus, the small fire(with a contraption able to hold a pot over the fire) was also finished
"Will that do?"

"Yes, now you have wait for a while and it will be ready" said Clint.

After some time, the breakfast was ready "puffins, food for our pokemons, sandwitches,fresh berries and tea" Clint stated as he put food on the table "Well, you can start to eat" he smiled and sended out all of his pokemons for breakfast then he and his pokemons started to eat.

Darrius smiled as he sat down for food, and called out to Alex
"Alex! Food's ready!" He smiled, and began to eat a sandwich, and then a few puffins, as his pokémon who ate their food, and Darrius said
"Wow! This is great! Nice job, Clint!"

"Thanks, I really hard worker on it..." Clint thought about trying wake up Alex once again but he wasn't brave enough. "If she won't wake up soon, I'm afraid that her or our pokemons will eat her meal" Clint whispered to Darrius.

Meanwhile, Scythe was walking around searching for someone and he reached Holly's office. "Miss Holly, Queen... Can I talk with you for a while. It's...It's important..." He was shouting and knocking at the door.

(This is while everyones asleep)

Mark had encountered a underweight Munchlax, knowing how weak it felt he had threw a pokeball at it and caught it. Mark had then sent it out and dumped his bag infront of it as Munchlax started eating berries and pokemon food untill it was the right size. He then returned Chomper back to his pokeball and was soon attacked by a Vulpix he had sent his Eevee to attack it. The Eevee managed to KO it and had started to glow and soon morphed into an Apparitieon, Marks grin widened as he had continued cycling to Vermilion with Apparitieon following him he had made it to a pokemon centre put the Munchlax onto Nurse Joy's desk and had found a spot to sleep

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Holly Smith
“Yeah, um, what’s the important thing going on around here?” Holly then asked, opening the door to see Scythe. “Come on in.” She then said, sipping a cup of coffee and sat at her desk, petting her Alolan Ninetales beside her desk. “So what is it?” Holly asked Scythe.

"Thank you" said Scythe as he came inside "Holly, do you know what is... One of reasons, Why I'm the one of the admins. Me and Dusknoir when I slept close to him with Bond Braclet on my hand... Can see an... Interesting dreams. I don't know why, but they work sometimes. I don't know how to explain. Maybe it was just a dream but... In my dream, there was two Karmas, one of them was our King and second one... " He stopped, he started to think that it have to sound stupid. Why Holly schould believe me.
He thought, he looked at her. For first time he was afraid of someone who was for him like True friend.

Karma at this time worked in secret room, he looked at container with murk and he thought.
It's not enough.

Clint ended breakfast and he started preparing to leave, he wanted to reach Vermilion City soon.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I’m really conflicted on whether so or not so. I will say that 1/10 of all dreams come true. I’m pretty sure that’s kind of... weird. I have never met anyone else who’s name happens to be Karma as well, so I think that’s weird. But seriously, what would you come over and just tell me some sort of fairy tale?” Holly said, sighing due to her thinking that he had wasted her time.

Last edited:
Scythe left, thinking about himself like he was the biggest problem here. Becouse, what could go wrong. He flew on his Fearow to Vermilion City, He didn't really know why. He just wanted to stay alone "Now, what to do..."

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Well, I'm just going to pack back up and get ready to get to going!" Nathan replied as he finished eating. He returned each of his Pokemon to their Poke Balls and then left off to pack up his things and soon leave to continue his journey.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis grabbed some food and let out all of her pokemon. They all ate their food, and Otis returned her pokemon. She saw Nathan leave to pack his things. “Okay, I need to pack too.” She stood up, and followed Nathan until she reached their hotel room. Otis grabbed her pokeballs, and gently placed them back in one of the small pockets of the backpack. She grabbed all of her stuff, and out them in the bigger pocket of the backpack. Otis put on her backpack, and grabbed her glasses off of the nightstand. “Okay, I’m ready.” She smiled, excitement flashed in her eyes.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Fine, I'm awake." She said, walking out of her tent. Alex returned Magby as she started to headed to the others. "Not hungry anyways. So, should we go straight to the gym, or explore the city?" She said to Clint and Darrius.

Clint stood up from the table, waved at Alex to greet her and when he heard the options said "I think we can separate, I will go to the Vermilion Harbor and I will join to you later or meet with you somewhere in town" then he thought about something or a bit and after that he asked "Do you have phones or Pokegear?"

Last edited:
As the morning light shone off the tall buildings of Vermillion City, Maya looked around in wonder. She had never been to any city besides Cerulean City. Her current plan was to go all through the nation and get all the other gym badges before returning back to her hometown of Cerulean City. She'd then challenged her local gym- it was a double battle so she couldn't challenge it yet- before traveling to Viridian City. She'd get all the remaining badges along the way and then proceed to challenge the elite four.

Though if she was being honest, her dad had made that plan for her. She had just wanted to dash off and explore but her father had said she needed some kind of plan if she were to effectively raise her pokemon. Still, there was a slight catch in the plan so far. She hadn't battled much yet and there hadn't been any new pokemon that caught her eye.

Levia's impatient hiss brought her out of her half asleep musings. She had wanted to sleep in but Levia hadn't allowed it. "Lev, I'm coming, okay? Just give me some time; you woke me up super early..." her voice held a slight whine as she rubbed one eye. Levia wrapped the end of her tail around Maya's free hand as she continued to lead the girl forward.

As far as Levia was concerned, there was a gym in this city so there had to be other trainers. And all cities had stray pokemon. Maya may not be keen on training but Levia was eager to become an Arbok and that wouldn't happen unless she got stronger.

It wasn't long before the purple snake had led her sleepy trainer to a hotel. The mingling scents of many travelers had been easy to follow to their convergence. Surely the hotel was full of trainers? It had to be a good starting point!

"Uh, yea. I have a Pokegear." Said Darrius, getting his things ready to go. After doing that, he said
"I'm guessing you're heading to the gym when we get there, Alex?" He smiled, and Chespin jumped on his shoulder, and Katama hugging his leg. Hippony jumped onto his head.

Clint looked at them, he thought for a bit then he waved to his friends and said "then bye, we will see each other soon. Better for you if you won't leave Vermilion without me becouse I won't cook for you two anymore" he said and smiled at them, He returned all his pokemons, he left only Nepthys and Izanagi. "See you soon"

After a while he reached Vermilion City and he headed to the Harbor.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Nathan, I’ll be at the entrance of the hotel, once you finished getting ready, you can meet me there!” Otis called out before she walked towards the entrance of the hotel. She sat next to the big doors of the hotel, her Flaaffy sat next to her. Otis smiled and pet Flaaffy’s head, and sighed, “We just have to wait for Nathan.” Then she noticed a tired person walk in, with an Ekans in front of them. “Hello, why so tired?” She smiled and Flaaffy stood up.

Maya snapped back to alertness when she heard someone speak to her. "Oh, hi! My Ekans woke me up right at dawn to get us here, is all," she got out before she had to yawn. With a laugh, she added, "I didn't even realize she was bringing me to a hotel."

Levia had let go of her trainer's hand and had slithered over to the new girl's Flaffy. If it was already evolved, she knew she stood little to no chance at beating it but maybe it knew of good places to train nearby. She closed her eyes with a smile before hissing slightly and letting her tongue flicker out. She didn't have much interaction with pokemon outside of those used by Maya's family so she hoped it came across as a friendly hello.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Sure, why not? And yeah, I have a Pokepod." Alex said. "I'll be looking around, see ya!" She said, running off. She was looking around the city, before going to the pokemart. She bought a few things then saw Clint at the harbor. "Why did you want to come here?" She asked to him, standing beside him.

Darrius was annoyed
"Why does everyone leave me behind!?" He ran after Alex(After returning Katama and Hippony, with Chespin jumping onto his head), after reaching the city, he followed Alex, he said after getting to them
"Yea, why would you wanna come here?"

"It's a long story, I heard once that My mother lived here and She loved this place and the sea... I heard also that sometimes current The strongest Battle Bond Trainer came here... I came to Neo Kanto to meet him one day and took his title in Bond Battle" said Clint "Tell me if you are bored of hearing my story"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis let out a small laugh, “Well, do you at least know why your Ekans brought you here?” She did wonder why an Ekans would bring their trainer to a hotel. Flaaffy smiled at the Ekans, her wool sparked a bit. “Flaaaaaffy!” She greeted in return, and did a little hop. Flaaffy was really excited, and then hugged the Ekans. “Oh, don’t mind Flaaffy, she gets really excited when new people come.” Otis sighed, and looked at her Flaaffy.

"A little, yeah." Darrius said. He wasn't actually bored, however, just annoyed. He knew who this Trainer that Clint was talking about was. He wanted to say, but held off of it. He chuckled
"Well? What are you guys gonna do now?"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"No, it's okay, I don't mind! I wonder who that guy is though..." She said. "Anyway, when should we challenge the gym? I did see it on the way here." Alex said. "The Snorlax did make our Pokemon stronger, so we might as well do it soon.".

"Well, You can go to the Gym. I planed to train here for a bit with my team" Clint said and he threw his pokeballs to send his team out.

Scythe walked around the City, still thinking about what happend.