• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, I’ll come along!” Otis raced after Nathan, with Whirlipede just behind her. Otis thought for a second, Who is the gym leader here, anyway? She pushed that thought to the back of her mind, and continued running.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan Smith
Nathan said this while running, “Alright, we are here! I guess we just enter in this door..”

He then opened the door and noticed the theme of this gym. It was quite purple, and the rug to the battlefield was torn up. There were Haunters and Rattatas in the area. “Ladies first, go and battle her first.
Sherri Ovepo, Gym Leader
Sherri then said after defeating an opponent, “Oh, well, that was unfortunate. Try leveling up all of your Pokémon and bond with them more. Better luck next time!”

She then noticed Nathan and Otis and waved at them.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay!” Otis smiled at Nathan, and waved back at the gym leader. Otis and Whirlipede walked over to her, “I would like to battle you!” Otis exclaimed, and Whirlipede jumped, spun, and landed on the ground again.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sherri Ovepo
Sherri then replied with a yes. “Alright, then, let’s begin this match.” she said in a tone.

“The Battle between Sherri the gym leader and the challenger will begin! This will be in a double battle format. Each person will have two Pokémon on the battlefield at the same time. When one side’s Pokemon are all fainted, the opponent of that person wins. Trainers, please send out your Pokémon!” The referee said.

“Chandelure and Honedge, come out!” Sherri said.

Nathan Smith
“This will sure be a nice one.” Nathan said, watching the battle whilst sitting on the bleachers.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis nodded, “Go, Servine and Vibrava!” She threw two pokeballs in the air, and two pokemon landed on the ground. Servine looked at her opponents with a sly smile. Vibrava hissed at Honedge, not letting her guard down.

Clint said to his team "Repeat previous attacks" and everyone attacked Snorlax once more "Good, if everyone will keep attacking he schould be defeated quickly" Clint whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, Odium returned after his long mission. On the hall he met Angelica and he said "Hi" when he was on his way to Karma. When he reached the office, Karma was sitting on his chair and was playing chess with himself "Hello, Boss. I did it, he won't bother us anymore" Said Odium
"I'm glad to hear that... Odium, how do you think about our plan" Karma asked, after what he heard from Angelica at the beggining. "It's perfect as always, don't bother, Boss. What I have to do now" Odium quickly replied and asked.
"We have Spying rat here. You are smarter and Stronger than Scythe, even if he is my friend... You will deal with it" Karma told to Odium, who didn't replied just nod and left his Boss in office.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sherri Ovepo
“Alright, you’ve got the first move here, alright young lady?” Sherri said, giving Otis a look. Her Chandelure was floating around the air and became ready. It was time to battle, and her Pokémon looked ready to it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, Servine, use Foul Play, on Chandelure, and Vibrava, use EarthQuake on Honedge!” Servine smiled, and appeared behind Chandelure with frightening speed, and used Foul Play. Vibrava nodded and jumped on the ground, she was using EarthQuake. Otis smiled, hoping that her strategy would work.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Chandelure, dodge that and then use Flamethrower on Servine!” Sherri said. “Also, Honedge, do what we always do to Earthquakes!” She also commanded.

Chandelure dodged the attack and then sent waves of flames at the Servine, while Honedge dented the ground on the Earthquake, and it caused the Earthquake to go to a 1.0 Richter Scale. Which meant that it wasn’t even there at all.

“Honedge, use Shadow Ball to the Vibrava!” She then commanded.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Servine, dodge it, and use Feint Attack!” Servine nodded, and moved just out of the way of the fire. She raced quickly over to Chandelure, and used Feint Attack. Otis looked at Vibrava, “Quickly, Vibrava, use Dig!” Vibrava quickly dug under ground just in time, she was safe for now.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Chandelure got hit in an instant with a Feint Attack, while Sherri then commanded on an Aerial Ace to the ground for Honedge. It dashed towards the ground and soon saw the Vibrava underground. It dashed right into it, hopefully getting damage.

“Chandelure, Flamethrower again!” Sherri commanded. It sent another wave of flames which surronded the Servine.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Vibrava was taken by surprise when Honedge came out of nowhere, and rammed into her. Vibrava was plunged deeper into the ground, before coming up again and used dig on the Honedge. Servine looked around herself, she was surrounded with fire. There was no way she was going to dodge this move.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Honedge quickly went back up to the air and dodged the Dig attack. “Chandlure, Will O’ Wisp on the Servine while it is surrounded!” Sherri commanded. A purple flame approached the Servine and was hoping to burn it. “Honedge, use Iron Head on the Vibrava!” Honedge charged its head to the Vibrava and it turned grey.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Vibrava fell to the ground when Honedge rammed it’s head into her. Vibrava picked herself up, “Vibrava, use dig again!” Otis called out. Vibrava nodded and dug under ground again. Servine looked at the purple flames reaching out to her. “Servine, dodge them, and use Scary Face on Chandelure!” Otis quickly said, hoping Servine was fast enough. Servine luckily had just moved out of the way, and used Scary Face on Chandelure.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Chandelure got hit by the Scary Face, however, Sherri then commanded, “Counter that with a Scary Face as well, Chandelure. And, Honedge, Aerial Ace again to the ground and try to get Vibrava!” Sherri commanded. Chandelure sent a Scary Face to the Servine and Aerial Ace was sent to the ground, again seeing the Vibrava but soon not noticing it. It took some damage as well.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
The Snorlax fell to the ground, fainted. Daniel did a quick nod at them as Snorlax fainted, before returning him and teleporting away with Gengar. "We did it... finally," Alex said, quite tired of repeating the same moves at the big Pokemon. Not only did it make the area peaceful again, everyone got a few levels. As her Pokemon turned behind themselves, now facing Alex, they all cheered in celebration. All except Elebra, who has shining white. It grew in size, as well as growing a pair of very small wings. <Ion!> He said, happy that he evolved.

Darrius smirked as the Snorlax fainted, and Daniel left. He was extremely shocked by the evolution, and said
"Wow! Nice! Lucky you, Alex!" He smiled, as did his pokémon, except Katama, who was acting timid around the Ionbra, which made sense, since its nature was Timid.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Servine yelped a bit at the Scary Face, and her speed got lowered. Vibrava looked up in surprise as the Honedge once again, hit her with an Aerial Ace. Vibrava winced in pain, but looked determainly at the Honedge. “Servine, use Foul Play, and Vibrava, use EarthQuake!” Otis hoped that Vibrava could finally land a hit on the Honedge. Vibrava jumped under ground, and the EarthQuake happened quickly. Servine quickly ran over to Chandelure, and used Foul Play.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sherri Ovepo

Chandelure and Honedge got hit by their respective attacks and Honedge was starting to look weak as it was still kind of underground and the earthquake went in, crashing it side by side. They were quite weak. Both were hit by moves that were super effective, and their respective recoveries weren't the best.

"Oh, well, I think it's time. Strong, strong, together!" Sherri said. A Bond Bracelet was shining and it shined brightly. It was Chandelure's Battle Bond. It held more candles and was bigger than ever.

"Alright, Honedge, use Aerial Ace on Vibrava! And Chandelure, use Will-o Wisp on Servine!" Sherri commanded. Both attacks were

Nathan Smith

Nathan was eating some popcorn but soon dropped some as a purple light appeared and it changed into Sherri-Chandlure. "Woah, that's quite cool there." He said, then throwing in more popcorn into his mouth. He decided he was going to use Rockruff and Choco for the battle.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis’ eyes widened as Sherri’s Chandelure looked different. Vibrava was once again, hit by Aerial Ace, “Vibrava, use EarthQuake again!” Vibrava jumped on the ground again, causing a EarthQuake. Servine was surprised as well, and got hit by the Will-O Wisp. She fell to the ground, and the burn hurt her. Suddenly, Servine started to glow orange, and her figure changed. All of the green on her disappeared, showing black instead. It revealed a male Zorua!

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sometimes Zoruas and Zoroarks are a big pain, Sherri thought.

Honedge got hit again before doing the thing they always did. "Hon... ed..." Honedge said. Its eyes closed and it was fainted! "Return, Honedge, you did excellent." Sherri said.

"Flamethrower on both of them!" She then commanded to Chandelure, who spurt out a big flame with was purples thanks to its Battle Bond.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis’ hope of winning rose when Sherri’s Honedge fainted. Zorua was breathing heavily, and so was Vibrava. Zorua dodged the attack, but Vibrava didn’t. Vibrava fell on the ground, her eyes were closed. Vibrava Fainted! Otis looked at Vibrava, with Vibrava’s pokeball in her hand, “Vibrava, Return!” Vibrava then disappeared into her pokeball. “You can do this Zorua, use Feint Attack!” Otis gave Zoura an encouraging smile, and he nodded. Zorua sprang up, and used Feint Attack.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sherri Ovepo and Nathan Smith, Back and Forth

Chandelure directly got hit from the Feint Attack. It was then saying, “Chande... chan..”

It was fainted.

“Chandelure is unable to battle! Which means the challenger wins!” The referee announced.

“Well, well, great battle there! I throughly enjoy battles like this during my 80 years!” Sherri said, snapping her fingers and turning 80 and then she turned back looking 20 after feeling some pain.

“Here is the Spirit Badge and a TM for Shadow Ball. You have proven worthy to earn both.” She said.

She handed Otis a HM and the badge, the Spirit Badge to be more exact.

“And I suppose you’re next to battle, am I right?” Sherri asked Nathan, pointing at him after healing her Pokémon.

“Sure thing!” Nathan said, running off to the battlefield and getting ready to battle.

“Alright, this will be a double battle with Sherri, the gym leader, and the challenger. Battle Begin!” The referee announced.

“Choco and Rockruff, battle in ready!” Nathan said, sending out them out of their Poké Balls.

“Oricorio and Chandelure, come out!” Sherri said.

"Wow, Elebra evolved. Congrats Alex" Clint said to his friend, all of his pokemons grow stronger too. "Okay, we schould go now. To Vermilion City" he said with a smile and he was on his way to City.

Odium came to see Angelica, when he found her, he started conversation "Hi there, I returned. I thought that at last you will be happy to see me" then his Face changed "listen, Karma found out that we have a spy here. Do you know about anyone who was acting... Weird" He asked.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis’ eyes lit up, she had won! Zorua landed on the ground softly, and Sherri healed her pokemon. Sherri handed her a TM, and the Spirit Badge. “Thank you!” Otis smiled and went to the bleachers, she sat down. Otis watched as Nathan challenged Sherri to a battle.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan Smith and Sherri Ovepo, back and forth

“You’ve got the first move. Use it wisely, hehe.” Sherri said.

“Alright, Choco, use Gust on Chandelure! And Rockruff, Rock Tomb on Chandelure as well as Choco will!” Nathan commanded. Choco used a Gust and it blew the Rock Tomb straight towards the Chandelure and hit it to the wall. It was critical and super effective.

Nice. Got that one, Nathan thought.

“Now it’s our turn! Will O Wisp on that Coiflet, and Oricorio, use Shadow Ball on Rockruff!” Sherri commanded. Chandelure sent a purple flame which burned Choco. And, the Shadow Ball was going to land, if...

Choco didn’t come and take the hit.

Choco took the hit for Rockruff, and it looked brave and it wasn’t being hurt for a while. While blocking a move, a white light surrounded the owlet Pokémon. It grew very bright and Nathan looked away. “COIF OWL!” It screeched, in a deeper but louder voice than ever before. It was holding a feather dagger and became bigger. It sliced the Shadow Ball in half, which then exploded to the ground. It did get damage from a touch of the ball hitting both Choco and Rockruff.

“Woah.. Choco evolved! Nice!” Nathan said loudly.

“Now do the same combination again!” He then commanded to both of his Pokémon. It sent both Gust and Rock Tomb and Chandelure, which then fainted it.

“You did well, Chandelure.. Take a rest.” Sherri said, sending Chandelure back to its Poké Ball.

“Now Oricorio, use Shadow Ball two times!” Sherri then commanded, which sent a Shadow Ball to Rockruff. It got hit badly and it also went to Choco, who also got badly hit.they both panted, however still staying alive and good.

“Now, use that combination one more time against the Oricorio!” Nathan commanded. Oricorio got caught up in the wind but didn’t get hit by the Rock Tomb.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis watched in amazment. Nathan’s pokemon had already defeated Sherri’s Chandelure! “Wow . . .” Otis smiled, Nathan might win this. Zorua was watching as well, eyes wide.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Sherri Ovepo and Nathan Smith, back and forth

“Oricorio, use Shadow Ball to Rockruff!” Sherri commanded. The next thing you knew, Rockruff got fainted. “Rockruff, no! Oh well, return, you had a good fight.” Nathan said, returning it to it’s Poké Ball

“Alright, Flying versus Flying!” Nathan said. Sherri nodded, saying ‘uh huh’. “Now, use Tackle!” Nathan then said. Choco raced in and Tackled Oricorio, which sent it to the ground. “Quick, Peck!” Nathan commanded. Choco hit the Oricorio and blasted it to the ground. It had fainted, Oricorio had fainted.

“Alright!” Nathan exclaimed, jumping up to the air and returning Choco to his Poké Ball.

“Congratulations, here is your Spirit Badge and TM!” Sherri exclaimed, handing them over.

“So... just curious, do you want to travel together?” Nathan asked Otis.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis cheered, “Congrats on winning!” Zorua hopped in circles, happy that Nathan won. Otis smiled as Nathan walked over, and asked something. “I would love to travel with you, it’s so fun!”

Odium didn't get his answer so he left the base and was looking at the cameras. When he saw what he wanted, he tried to found Daniel "That guy was using Gengar with teleport, let's find this Rat" he said to himself.

Meanwhile Clint took a lead and he headed to the Vermilion City.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright, that sounds great!” Nathan said. “I guess we should go to the Pokémon Center, and besides that I’m quite hungry here and a bit tired, haha.” He also said, yawning after. It was around 10 o’ clock PM. He went out to the Pokémon center and healed his Pokémon.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis followed, clearly excited. She gave Nurse Joy her pokemon, and they were all healed. “So, what do you want to do next?” She asked Nathan.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I don’t know, but we should stay here in this city since it’s practically almost midnight. Let’s rent a hotel room for the night, I have some Poké Dollars so we’ll be able to spend the night there and go off tomorrow.” Nathan said, looking at the nearby hotel.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Your right, it is almost midnight.” Otis peeked out a window, the dark sky shimmered with stars. “It would make sense to rent a hotel room.”

Clint saw that is already late and he saw a stars on the sky "Maybe we schould rest now for a while, I will prepare two tents for us. I don't think we want to go at night, do we" He said to his friends and he started his work. It took sometime but Clint did his best and tents wasn't look like they wanted to collapse.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright, sounds good. I’m going to do that.” Nathan said, then walking into the hotel. “Hello, there, I’d like to buy a hotel room for two people.” he said to the receptionist at the front desk.

“Alright, that would be 253 Poké Dollars.” The receptionist said before Nathan handed the Poké Dollars from his parents before he left. “Here is your room key, enjoy your stay! Your room is on Floor 6 and it’s room #686. Again, enjoy your stay!” The receptionist then said.

He went to his room and opened the door with his room key, and sat down on a chair.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She had followed him to the hotel, and sat on one of the beds. “Man, I’m all worn out . . .” Otis sighed happily, and she lays down on her bed. Otis thought about all of the events that happened today.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan then saw Otis fall asleep, so he sat on a chair on the balcony, worried about his sister. He looked to the stars and sighed a little bit.

If only I knew why she made the move... if only.. why? What’s literally going on? I just don’t get it.. I cannot stop thinking about the good times I had with my sister, and how devastated I was then and was right now.. I can’t sleep, I just can’t! Nathan thought with all of his Pokémon at his side. He tried to go to bed but failed and woke up immediately. He then went back to the balcony and sighed again.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was sleeping, then her bag fell over. One of the pokeballs rolled out of the bag, and opened. Flaaffy appeared, and the young sheep yawned. She opened her eyes, and Flaaffy looked around the hotel room. Small sparks of static came when Flaaffy spotted Nathan outside, on the balcony with his pokemon.