• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

Maya awkwardly rubbed her arm. "I was actually to sleepy to notice I was being brought to a hotel," she admitted with an embarrassed smile. "But I know she's been wanting to train. We started in Cerulean but we haven't done a lot yet. We haven't battled any trainers and I haven't caught any other pokemon. She's been pretty annoyed about it," she replied honestly.

Maya wasn't sure if she wanted to battle her pokemon. Capturing wild pokemon was one thing but actively seeking out fights? She had only agreed to do try to take on the Pokemon League because Levia had seemed so excited about it. She knew when Levia got tired but her worry was finding somebody far stronger than her starter. This wasn't a video game where you're given weak opponents at first; this was the real world. People from all over of various strengths would show up. How would she know when someone was out of her depth?

She couldn't help but chuckle at the energetic sheep pokemon. "It's okay, Lev," she chuckled. She knew that look her pokemon had. Narrowed eyes with an all too-friendly smile? Levia wanted to bite so badly but want something even more. Something she couldn't get if she bit.

"Ek, ekans ekans ek kaaans?" she hissed out, inquiring about good training spots.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Alright!” Nathan then said as Otis had left.

Nathan was packing up and looked out to the sky from the balcony. Today was the second day of his journey, and a lot was covered towards yesterday. Ahh, the breeze was quite refreshing.

After a bit, Nathan decided to go to the entrance of the hotel after walking across from hotel wing to hotel wing, as he signed out of his room and then went to the entrance with his backpack on his back.

“I’m here!” Nathan said to Otis, panting a little bit after a little run.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yeah, sometimes pokemon do that if they haven’t battled in awhile.” Otis smiled, and saw Nathan. “Morning Nathan, you ready to go?” She pulled out Flaaffy’s pokeball, and quietly said, “Return.” Otis put Flaaffy’s pokeball back, and waved goodbye at Maya as she went out the hotel doors.

Clint ended his training with his pokemons. He found earlier a mysterius stone, who looked like the sun. He returned his team and hide stone in the bag "I will sell it in the market when we will leave the City, let's go to the Gym, they may be waiting already to tell me about Alex victory" Clint said to himself and he headed to the Vermilion Gym.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Yeah, let’s go!” Nathan replied as he left along with Otis out of the hotel entrance. His Pokémon were all returned to their Poké Balls. He left, and walked around Vermillion for a little while. He was thinking a little hard as he stayed silent for a while.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis and Nathan we’re both walking around town. This place is beautiful . . . She smiled and continued walking. “Hm, what should we do next?” Her eyes glittered with curiousity and wonder. Otis looked at the houses and shops around her, this place was full of life.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“I don’t know. Shopping isn’t my thing.” Nathan said in a quick tone, still kind of thinking hard after saying it. He was still deep in thought that he almost fell asleep. He then looked towards the next route, possibly wanting to go there.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay then, do you have an idea yet?” She let her gaze wander around, looking for anything interesting to do. Soon she gave up, and let out a small sigh. Otis looked towards Nathan, and saw him look towards the next route. “Do you want to go there?”

The refreshing breeze coursed past Sirius as he walked through the rugged path, with two Team Cyber thugs trudging along beside him. The sun shimmered brightly over the massive entanglement of trees that loomed above him. He'd spent all his time recording the Pokemon and their environment that he walked by, that he didn't even notice that he'd reached his destination. Sirius stopped and put his notepad away, then adjusted his glasses to gaze upon the beautiful city, after his group caught up with him he cleared his throat. "Here we are!" Sirius exclaimed, one of the cyber thugs titled his head then pondered, "What are we doing here again?"

Sirius sighed, then held up the official plan sheet towards the thug. "We are to investigate the Vermilion city gym, apparently the gym leader knows of the Data Vault, and we are to make sure to collect all the necessary information." Sirius then continued on towards the large gym in the distance.

Mark sat in the Pokémon center, Chompers(Munchlax), Darwin(Appariteon), Kelpire and Cellton(Nuclearus) all sleeping near him. A new cyndaquil trying to find shelter from the rain comes into the Pokémon center and ends up snuggling up next to Mark, it's head under his hand