• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Angelica:

A grunt came up to her, regarding a message. "Wait, Karma's doing what?" She said, really confused. She fled her office and knocked on Karma's door.

Alex:

"Hey Clint! This is another one of my friends, and you aren't interrupting at all!" She said to him. "I'm good with TMs for now, but thanks anyway Mark!" She said. "We should probably head to Vermillion soon though." She said.

Daniel(In disguise) :

"Yup, that's what Karma said!" Daniel said with a croaky throat. After Angelica left, he sent out Gengar to teleport him away. He went into the league and reported the information to everyone else there.

Karma heard knocking at the door "Please, if its Angelica then come inside. If anyone else then I'm busy" He shouted.
Clint
"I'm just fine with moves my pokemons knew now but thanks" Clint said then he turned to Darrius "Really, I won't cheer you next time" Clint shouted and tried not to laught.

"Hah ha. If you think its so easy, why don't you try it!?" Darrius chuckled, he secretly was okay with the joke, but didn't want to show it. He felt that doing that would lead to him getting made fun of even more, so he hid that fact behind a cheeky grin.

"I never tried before but I won't fall as fast as you did" Clint smiled, he just teased with Darrius but he just rested and he wanted to try. He stood on mantine and he began surfing. Clint wasn't perfect in this but he made few tricks and flips also he avoided some rocks, he hit at one and almost fell into water but was fast enough to return to his mantine. He didn't fall and he ended surfing, it wasn't as spectacular as Darrius surfing but he didn't fall in the water and menage to end it "See, in points you are probably better" and Clint fell at the floor.

Mark grinned,"My dad is part of the Elite for and runs the fossil regeneration lab."he adjusted his bag and looked at Darrius noticing that he had caught a Hippony too. He looked at Neptune as he chewed his sleeve and fell asleep, Mark put Neptune back into his pokeball and sat down on the bench and picked up Eevee

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Alright, we have another gym coming up. I think I could get another Pokemon before it, minus well." Nathan said to himself, on the path. An Eevee was nearby, and that was probably an ideal target. "Choco, come out and use Peck right away!" Nathan then commanded. Choco sent a Peck while the Eevee was not able to notice. It sent it in right away, and hit it.

The Eevee responded with a Tail Whip, and then another Peck went up.

"Alright! Poke Ball, go!" Nathan then threw a Poke Ball. And it got caught!

Clint stood up and he came to his friends "Okay, I'm truly tired now. I will go outside" and he headed to the exit.

Karma stood up and he opened the door "Angelica... Come inside, I have something to talk with you" he said when he saw Angelica in front of the entrence to his office, he returned to his desk and he sat down.

"Ok. I'll go with you." Darrius said as he followed Clint. He looked behind him, and said to Alex and Mark "See you when you wanna catch up! And thanks for the offer, but I think I'll do without TMs for now." He smiled.

When Clint left Aquarium, the guy who challenged him was waiting for him "I hoped that he will go away, well let's battle" he whispered to himself.

Both trainers took their place, Clint called his Monferno and His opponent sended Manectric. "Manectric, use Thunder fang"
Manectric was really fast and Instinctively Izanagi jumped. "You won't dodge mod-air,Manectric use Thunder" and then powerfull lightning from the sky hited Monferno. "Izanagi, can you get up!..." Clint yelled, he didn't expected that kind of speed "Me and my luck" he thought.

Izanagi stood up but Their opponent ordered to attack with Thunder Fang again. When Manectric came closer Clint yelled "Use Mach Punch" Quick and clear blow hit the Manectric, "Manectric, Wild Charge" said his trainer. Manectric rushed at his opponent and Clint shouted "Use Mach Punch speed to jump high and dodge" Izanagi did what his trainer wanted from him.

Manectric was preparing another Thunder to hit Monferno "I said before, you can't dodge mid-air" said his opponent with smile, he was thinking probably that he already won. "You sure, Monferno use Ember to move in the air" Clint told his pokemon, who dodged attack by using Impact of Ember. "Flame Wheel" Monferno surrended himself in fire and hit his opponent, who fainted after hit.

"How dare you..." Muscled guy asked when he saw what happend. He came closer and asked again "How dare you, first you pushed me, then you defeated me" He pushed Clint at the Stone Road and Clint got hurt his hands "Leave me alone, stupid bully. I apologized you and I won fair" he said but Guy seemed to only understood word 'stupid'. "Now you are calling me stupid, you schould learn your place"

Last edited:
"Hey! Don't tell my friend what to do! You lost, fair and square. Now just accept it, and move on with your life." Darrius said, staring the man directly in the eye. He had watched the battle play out. He just wanted this bully to get lost. He said "And if yous still think you're better than him, I'll battle you. It won't be hard...for me. So unless you want to lose to another kid, shut up, go away, and don't bully my friends. Ever."

"You are lucky kid, my Manectric is too tired to fight even you" said the guy and he left them "This fight didn't changed anything, I'm still the strongest Trainer in my Homecity, Vermilion" he said and he left them.

"Thank you, Darrius. I think you would win with that guy even if his Manectric was full of energy... My pokemons are tired and I got hurt. I will go to pokemon center to let at last heal my pokemons and I will go to the next route" Clint said, get up and smiled at his friend. "Thank you, one more time"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Angelica:

"Karma, are you serious?" She asked him as she came in. "Team Cyber wasn't built for evil- I should know, I've been one of the longest members!" She said, really perplexed. "Are you sure you want to do this? This isn't right..." She tried to change his mind. Hearing him say that he needed to tell her something.

Alex:

"Guys, wait up!" She said as they ran in front. "Who was that guy?" She asked Darrius.

Karma looked at Angelica and smiled "I did this for our world, Our future, for people to everyone happines... I saw on cameras something interesting. Why did you steal my crystal, you really want to became a grunt...I thought about giving them to Holly and admins anyway. Another interesting thing was that someone was using teleport without permission of admin, King or Queen. We had a spy here, thats why I prepared two plans. First, I want to force on pokemon legue giving us a Data Vault, Our people will gather in every city and slowly getting informations and control on Main spots. Second thing is I finally at the end of preparing my newest Invention, it still needs some time to end it but I have all needed resources. " Karma told Angelica then he pressed the button under his desk and opened the hidden door "You will be first to see my newest invention, everything needs time but I worked 2 years for this" he said to her and he came inside the hidden room.

"I still need one person to help me with little problem, but it's nothing to worry about"

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, what do you want to do now, guys?” All of her pokemon started discussing what they wanted to do next. “Do you guys just want to go to the next town?” They all looked up at her and nodded. Otis pulled out five pokeballs, and said, “Okay then, everyone, return! Except for you, Whirlipede.” Everyone else disappeared into their own pokeballs, except Whirlipede. “You and me are going to explore the next town, okay?” Whirlipede jumped up and spun around, she was very excited. “I think the next town is Vermilion City.” Otis smiled, she and Whirlipede then started to walk down the route to Vermilion City.

Darrius shock his head at Alex
"Just a bully trying to annoy Clint. Nothing to worry about. Anyway, wanna start heading to Vermillion, although we'll have to wait on Clint so he can heal his pokémon."

Clint came to pokemon center and after some time his pokemons was healed, he got also first Aid for his wound in arm. After this he quickly ran to the entrence to the next road and he was checking if he have everything, he thought he will need.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
"Alright, Vermillion, let's go!" Nathan shouted quite loudly, echoing off some trees. "Choco, you up?!" Nathan then also said while asking Choco. "Coif! (Yes!)" the owl Pokemon then replied, as it flew near Nathan in a quick motion. He was quite focused on running fast that then he reached a trainer and her Whirlipede. He then closed his eyes, enjoying running, when then he tripped on the Whirlipede just right after closing his eyes.

"Ar- oh wait, sorry about that.." Nathan said to that Pokemon.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis came to a stop, and her Whirlipede yelped. “Are you okay?” She asked Whirlipede, Otis bender over, and picked up Whirlipede. She then looked at a trainer, who tripped over Whirlipede. “Hey, can you be a bit more careful, please?” She asked, hoping that he would be more careful in the future. “I know that you didn’t see Whirlipede, but make sure to not close your eyes when you are running.”

Clint waited for his friends some time next to the entrence. He was thinking about everything that happend. How he met Darrius, Alex and Nathan nearby to Mt.Lunar, his Battle with Karma, hearing about Team Cyber and about fun in Aquarium. Then he lyied down and he looked at the Clouds

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Angelica:

"Oh... It's okay. I'll just wait for the others to see as well." Angelica said as she quickly slipped out of Karma's office.

Alex:

"Sure, let's go!" She said to Darrius, walking to Vermillion. She also decided to send out Shroomish, since she hasn't used him before. She carried him in her arms. As Alex walked through the route, about halfway there, a rampaging Snorlax ran in front of her, looking quite angered, and ran onto the route found on Alex's right. "Well, that was weird." She nervously chuckled.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Haha, sorry, I’m rather not alert of things at all around here.” Nathan then said, getting up and then he just ran away. “Well, that was kinda embarrassing.” He then said, while Choco was on his shoulder.

“We’re halfway there.. oh wait..” Nathan said, then noticing Alex, just remaining slient.

Darrius smiled as he followed Alex closely, laughing at the sight of the Snorlax. He then spotted Nathan, and said to him
"Nathan! There you are! Over here!" He smiled, as he didn't realise Nathan didn't want to be with them. Katama said
"Ka!" To Choco, Chespin and Hippony(who did it very nervously) also said hello to Choco.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Can I freakin’ have my privacy! Ugh, Nathan thought in his head, sighing quietly to himself.

Nathan simply ignored them along with Choco, although the owl Pokémon sent a tiny wave back to the Pokémon that talked, while Nathan didn’t notice. He was simply just walking along the path and looked at the sky.

Darrius was getting mad, he hate it when people ignored him, he ran after him, and said
"C'mon, don't ignore us! What did we do to you!?" He was mad, and Katama was confused, with his other pokémon just shaking their heads in disapproval. "Look, I've got an idea. We'll have a pokémon battle. If I win, you need to stop ignoring us, if you win, I won't bother you. You in?"

Clint heard Darrius voice and he stood up and leaded by it, found Darrius and Nathan "Hey Nathan, So you finally okay. Will you go with us" he said to his friend, he didn't heard challenge to battle.

"Well, if no then no" said Karma and he closed door.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Grr, just great. I don’t want, I don’t need, Nathan thought.

“Choco, return.” Nathan said, sighing, and Choco went back into its Poké Ball.

“CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GIVE ME PRIVACY?! THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO HELP MYSELF WITH, AND I DECLINE YOUR OFFER. LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!” He then said, breathing heavily and then ran off into the woods.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh, hey Nathan!" Alex said, turning around. However, he walked away, looking up. "He probably just need some time alone..." She tried to say, but Darrius already left. "Dangit." She said as they were going to settle it with a pokemon battle. "Clint, they're going to have a battle. If you want, you can come with me!" Alex said, running behind the Snorlax and before Nathan stormed off. On the next route, the Snorlax charged at her, seeing her following her. "Oh great." She said sarcastically, before sending out Achilles. "Achilles, Iron Head!" Alex said as her partner charged at the strong and mad Pokemon.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis glanced one more time at Nathan, and she put Whirlipede back on the ground, and they both continued walking. She stopped when someone had challenged Nathan to a pokemon battle. Otis yelped a bit when Nathan yelled, and she continued walking. Then, finally, they both made it to Vermilion City. “Yay, we are finally here!” Otis smiled and Whirlipede jumped in the air, spun around for a second before landing on the ground again.

Last edited:
"Geez, he's mad. What did we do to him?" Darrius said "Oh, Hey, Clint. Why do you think Nathan's so mad?" He sighed, as did his Pokemon, annoyed by the shouting. "I don't think he'll be travelling with us anytime soon-" He was cut off when he saw Alex fighting the Snorlax. he ran over, "Alex! What happened?" He commanded Katama to attack using Lampede.

Clint wanted to respond to Darrius but then he saw attacking snorlax "Yay, warm up... Nepthys, use Brine. Forseti, Ice beam. Gaia, Magical leaf. Monferno, use Flamethrower" Clint yelled as he threw his team pokeballs. He send his refreshed team and they attacked together Snorlax with Achilles and Katama.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Phew.. that was close.. but I kind of feel bad. Oh well, that’s okay.” Nathan said, looking at his phone and then putting it away. He went back on to the next route and was close to arriving and then did, somewhat behind the person in front of him, the one he encountered earlier.

I just cannot keep thinking about it, I just cannot! I just want... er.. You know what, I’m moving forward.. it may be hard, but I have to, Nathan thought.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"I'll explain later, right now we need to calm this thing down!" She said to Darrius. The Snorlax only flinched and attacked them all with Giga Impact. Then, like he always does, Daniel teleported there with Gengar suddenly. "Gengar, Focus Blast." He said as his Gengar dealt a lot of damage, however still not finishing it off. "I really need to gain control over it..." He murmured. "Well, what are you waiting for? Defeat it!" Daniel said to the others.

"R-right! Katama, use Lampede, Chespin, use pin missile, Hippony, use water gun!" Darrius said as his pokémon barely dodged the attack.
"Ka-tama!"
"Ches-pin!"
"Hip-pony!"
"Alright!" Said Darrius as all three attacks headed directly towards the Snorlax.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked around, this place was beautiful! Otis smiled, and looked behind her. She saw the guy from earlier. “Oh, hello again!” She waved at him, and Whirlipede jumped again. Otis wanted to make new friends, and hoped that this guy would be her first.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Sending out her entire team, Alex commanded them all to attack. "Achilles, Iron Head! Shroomish, Mega Drain! Magby, Ember! Elebra, Thunder Fang!" She didn't bother to send out Calfer, as it might get scared, being a baby Pokemon. Magby, on the other hand, is a Brave nature, so she helped with the attack.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Hello there, long time no see, haha.” Nathan replied, giggling a little bit. It was a nice day/afternoon outside and the only thing Nathan wanted to do here was battle the gym after all of that drama. It was not his type but he had to use it.

Maybe I could travel with her, I mean, she could clear off my thoughts, but um, I don’t really know, Nathan thought.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis let out a small giggle, “So, are you here to explore, or battle the gym leader?” She was very curious, maybe she could try to battle the gym leader here. Whirlipede spun around again, she was just as curious as Otis.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Kind of both but more of battling the gym leader here. Do you want to go to the gym together or something?” Nathan replied. “Well, I’m just going to go anyways, I’m too eager. Come with me if you want to.” He then said.

He then ran forth to the gym.