• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
As the Accelgor was about to ram into Elebra, the Accelgor fainted by Chespin's Rollout. "Poliwag, come out!" Ben said, disappointed that Accelgor fainted. "Now then, Elebra, use Coil, then Thunder Fang!" Alex said as Elebra wrapped itself, concentrating and then leaping onto Poliwag. It fainted instantly, making Ben smile. "These two have real potential..." Ben thought. "Escavalier, Twineedle!" Brie said as the Cavalary Pokemon charged into Elebra. Elebra winced, then fell to the ground. " Go, Magma! Use Ember!" She said as her Magby launched a fireball to Escavalier, who fainted. "Congrats, you both earn the Marine Badge!" They both said, handing out two wave-like badges.

Clint saw that battle was over and he came closer to everyone "Congratulation, Alex, Darrious. Alex, I wanted to apologize for what I said to you" Clint said.

Karma also came to the group "Whoa, what a battle. I thought it would be longer, what a shame... Well congratulation for the Challengers"

Darrius smiled. He accepted the badge and said
"Heh, thanks, that was a great battle!" He smiled, and said to Alex. "Nice job!" He saw Clint walk over "Hi Clint, I'm assuming you're battling next."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
After Alex thanked them for the badge and received it, she turned around to see Clint and some guy walking up to them who looked like Clint. "It's okay Clint, I just don't like to talk about my father..." She chuckled nervously. Trying to change the subject, she said: "Uh, guys? That guy... Isn't he the person from the end of the video message?" She thought.

"Oh, So I finally found the trainers who fought Scythe. I already told my name in the message. So I heard that you are Darrius, Alex and Clint..." Karma stopped at Clint and he looked at him for a while "So you are... Anyway, it's not important. I can tell about it later. It's nice to meet you all" Karma said and smiled for them "Okay, its nice to meet you too... Yes, I will fight next. I thought to pass but... Your battle was great... Oh I can fight alone and use two of my pokemons, can't I" Clint said. He looked at Karma and he thought that he looks at mirror.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh, this is just straight trippy," Alex said, looking back and forth at Clint and Karma.

Ben & Brie:

"We don't mind at all!" They said again in unison. "Go, Wimpod!" "Go, Poliwag!" They both said respectively.

(To speed things up, we might as well timeskip to the end of the battle. Just say it was a close match, but Clint won.)

After a long and hard battle...

"Congrats, you won the Marine Badge!" Ben said, handing Clint the badge.

Daniel got up and left the gym. He quickly slipped something into Alex's bag before he left though.

"Great Forseti, Gaia. I'm really proud of you two" Clint said then he looked at Karma "Now, you wanted to tell us something" Clint asked "Yes, probably we are related. You know, we look just too alike and my Father send me a message that I may meet my Little step-brother. I was just thinking then but when I saw your battle... Would you like to battle me" Karma asked "But, my pokemons..." "1v1, you must have more pokemons than 2" Karma said.

They stood in front of each other "Go, Izanagi" Clint yelled and Izanagi came from his poke ball "Go, Feraligatr" said Karma and he sended his Feraligatr from Ultra Ball "Use Shadow Claw" Karma told to his pokemon, Clint barely saw the attack and Izanagi was sended at the wall and he broke through the wall "Izanagi!"

"he was too fast, I barely saw this attack" Clint thought.

"How... "
"Oh, I'm just a really strong trainer" Karma said, from wall came light and then to battlefield came monferno. After this suprise Clint yelled "Use Mach punch". Izanagi attacked with great speed but his opponent dodged and used crunch. The Battle was over. Karma returned his pokemon "So, someone wants to try also or... We will end for today"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex backed away. However, before he did, she noticed a symbol that Scythe. Her eyes widened. "Oh no..." She said, grasping her mouth. "You don't happen to know someone named Angelica, do you?" She asked Clint's step-brother. She finally remembered. Tears slowly began to flow from her eyes.

"Huh? Alex, what's wrong?" Darrius asked, confused by the sudden tears. He didn't know why she was so upset, this man had been nothing but kind so far, so why was Alex upset? He asked "And who is this 'Angelica', anyway?" He looked worried for his friend.

Karma smiled "You can say that she work for me, but more like she works for a friend of mine. Did she done something to you, you can tell me" He said to Alex, meanwhile Clint joined to them with his evolved Izanagi. "What happend" He asked worried.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"No, she did nothing to me, thanks for telling me anyways." She said, tried to sniffle away her tears. "I...have to go now..." She said as she ran to a nearby abandoned building. She sat down and leaned against the wall and sobbed and sobbed, still knowing the fact that her own mother isn't in prison for the crime she did. It's the whole reason she's an orphan in fact."I can't tell anyone this, they'll just think I followed in her footsteps..." She said between gasps.

Darrius was shocked at Alex running off, he rushed after her, but eventually lost her in the building
"Alex! Where are you!?" Darrius shouted, wondering where his friend was, he hoped she was okay, he thought, maybe this 'Angelica' bullied her or something, he thought to himself. He made a silent vow that if that was the case, he would find this 'Angelica' and punch her for hurting his friend.

"I Have to go" Karma said "Here, take my number. I can help you if you will get any problems" "Thanks... Brother" said Clint like he still couldn't believe that he is his Brother "Oh you can take it also for your friends" Karma said and he headed to his base.

Clint found after some time Darrius "Oh finally I found you. Where is Alex? (...) You know I never knew that I have a Brother. If you didn't found her, I can help you in searching" Clint told to his friend.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan quickly noticed Alex as he was exploring the city as Coiflet looked around. He then noticed that she had went to a nearby abandoned building and then followed her, quite behind, and went inside. She didn’t seem any happy at all, so he then said, “Err.. everything alright there?”

Darrius, after nodding at Clint, heard Nathan talking to Alex, and rushed over to the noise, he said
"A-Alex? Are you okay? Why are you so upset?" He was extremely worried now.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex looked up."Oh, hey Nathan..." She said, looking up."Yes, I'm fine. I just... learned something that I have to live knowing about. But I don't want to talk about it." Alex told him, still sitting down. Alex then searched her bag for something. She pulled out a pendant in the shape of an Aegislash. "It wasn't an Aegislash before..." She said, looking at the mysterious trinket. "Darrius, I'm fine. Don't worry about me!" She said forcing a smile.

Clint came to the abandoned building and he smiled at Alex and then he handed to his friends Karma's number. "He wanted from me to give it to us and use it if we got troblue, he left when he saw your reaction Alex... I won't ask you if you alright, you are bored of this questions already, aren't you" Clint smiled and Izanagi looked at everyone behind his trainer.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Why don’t you tell us, it only helps if we gave advice! Plus, I have something that I had to learn for my whole life, and I’m telling you, it really tore me apart! It tears me apart today as well, and there’s literally days were I just cannot stop thinking about it!” Nathan exclaimed to Alex while Choco slept a little on his shoulder.

Darrius sighed
"Well, I'm not gonna pester you, but if this 'Angelica' woman hurt you in the past, I swear I will find them, and punch them in the face. No one hurts my friends." He sighed, and nodded.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Fine then, I'll tell you guys. But you have to promise not to tell anyone, got that!?" She said seriously. "Anyway, I asked Karma about 'Angelica' because... she's sorta my mom..." She said slowly. "And the only I'm not living with and live in an orphanage is sorta because..." Alex took a deep breath. "She might've...killed my dad..." Alex said again slowly. "The only reason I didn't tell you guys sooner is that I thought that you would think I'm just like her..." She said, finally starting to cry again.

"But we know you... And you are not like her" Clint said "Don't worry, We won't judge becouse your mother did something" Clint told to Alex and Izanagi came out and started to look at her. "We will judge only becouse you did something"

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Coi let flet coi, flet co coi let. (Wow, this story just got a twist. Nathan, where’s the PokePopcorn?)” Choco said to Nathan.

“Really, Choco, this is a serious matter! Come on.” Nathan whispered to Choco.

“Well, I suggest that you just try to think of happy things. I mean, life is short, but you’ve got to savor the good moments in life and use them to knock the bad moments out.” He then said.

Before they were told this, Darrius swore not to tell anyone, and afterwards, he had an outburst
"She did WHAT!?" He was clearly mad. This was worse than just physical pain in his eyes. He attempted to comfort his friend, but wasn't used to doing that, and it was very...awkward. He sighed, and said "Look. We know you won't end up like that." He looked Alex in the eye "We know that because we are your friends."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Thanks guys, you're really great friends, you know." She said, hugging them all. "I'm not sure what to do about this though. The only thing I realized is that she has the same symbol that Scythe and Karma were wearing."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Daniel shows up. "They're Team Cyber, an organization that looks into the idea of Battle Bond. Their HQ is located below Cinnabar Island. As soon as you reach there, infiltrate their base. They weren't hostile before, but now they're dealing with illegal things, stealing the Heart of the Sun and Moon. One day, I'll hopefully meet you there." He said, saying a lot of information at once.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“What the f—...” Nathan said, however Choco then said, slapping in the face, “COI LET (No swearing!)!”

“Choco, I was about to say fudge. Anyways, so they are evil, I guess. I can now pre-assume that err... that ‘Angelica’ is part of that team, I mean, yeah.” He then said, a little skeptical again.” he then said.

During the hug, Darrius felt extremely awkward, however, after what Daniel said, he smirked, and said
"Well, they shouldn't be too much of a problem. We're 4 incredibly talented trainers, after all." He smiled, and looked at Alex, he was slowly getting more nervous around her, and he wasn't sure why. It was likely because he hardly spends time with girls.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"In one way, you can say that they're evil. The league has received inner intel of them. So far the admins are Angelica Robinson, Karma Skyscale, Scythe Fernandez and Holly Smith. We would arrest them, but we need to know what their intentions are. For now, don't worry about anything, I'll contact you all when this something happens. Oh, and don't worry about how, you'll know." He said with a smirk. "Gengar, teleport." He said after sending out his Gengar.

Darrius smirked
"Well, I'm sure we'll be able to help with that, right, guys?" He chuckled, and smiled at his friends. He wasn't entirely sure what to think of the situation.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Holly Smith. Holly fricken’ Smith. My sister. You’ve got to be kidding me... she got kidnapped and then became an Admin of this evil team? She would never do this.. I know she wouldn’t.. This isn’t her, I have to find something out.. this isn’t her, Nathan thought, sighing.

“I’m going. See you, er.. later.” Nathan said, quite shyly for a reason. He raced off real quick, a small tear down his eyes as he left. Choco then followed, flying, quite confused as to of why. He slammed a trash can in the distance and looked towards Route 4.

"Huh? Where is Nathan going? I'll go check on him guys." Darrius said, following his friend, when he caught up, he said "Geez, you run fast. Anyway, what's wrong?"
"pin!"
"Kata!"

"So... Karma is evil but... He was nice to us doesn't he... I" Clint started after he heard the news. Izanagi looked at him worried "I met Brother for first time, and now I heard that... He is evil. I'm sorry, I have to go for a while" He said and he left building in hurry then he made a call to Karma "Whoa, Clint. You really called" said Karma. "Do you really are an admin of Team Cyber"
"No, I'm the boss... Clint listen, if you heard something about...
"Why are you..."
"It's not your matter, this world... Just need to change" Karma ended the call and he returned to his work then he ordered to grunts if they can call to him Holly "Why, Boss" One of them asked "It's time to fight with Pokemon League for a bit... Let's show them our power" Karma answered.

Scythe remind to himself how he met Karma.

That was in the Police Station "I did nothing to that pokemon, I didn't steal him" Scythe was yelling "Shut up, we have witnesses of your crime" said Officer. "But I..." Scythe started then someone said behind him "He is not guilty, I talk with prosecutor. He is free becouse you don't have anything against him" said a Red haired guy. "We have..." Officer started "You had witnesses"
(......)
"Thank you for help" said Scythe to mysterius guy "I wanted to ask you Scythe Fernandez, do you want to join my team"

Last edited:

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan immediately heard a trainer come up to him and ask what’s wrong. It was Darrius, to be more specific. “You.. you see.. err... I’m fine!” Nathan said, trying to act confident but not making it work well, then immediately just kept running off and tried to go out of sight.

Flashback
7:30 PM NKST (Neo Kanto Standard Time)
On the way home..
(Nathan is 9, Holly is 18)
Holly and Nathan were walking to their house as the sun setted across the mountain. It was quite dark outside.

Nathan and Holly crossed the street, and as they were going across, while a speeding car approached them. Nathan, being his unaware self, was slow and steady while walking across the crosswalk. However, it was close. Close to hitting him. However, Nathan felt a sudden push that got him to the sidewalk. Holly was the one who pushed him, actually. She made it, however falling and spraining her ankle.

Back to the Present:

Nathan’s head was just stuck in thought. He was just running like for his life now. Another tear just dropped and hit the ground.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Yeah, but Daniel visits us a lot... Why us? This doesn't really make sense to me... Unless he actually thinks we're potential!" She said, trying to forget about Angelica. "So, what's our next destination?" She said before Nathan ran off. "Where's he going? It's sorta acting like me now..." She said, worried about him.

Clint returned to Alex with poker face, he hide how he was felling right know. "I'm came back, it's everything alright now... Darrius and Nathan didn't returned yet?" Clint asked.

Meanwhile, Scythe finally could end resting after the Battle in Mt.Lunar and he started to think what to do.

"Huh? Nathan? Nathan, wake up? You may be crying." He held out his hand, gesturing for him to let go of what ever was haunting him, and come back to his friends. "Come on, everyone will be waiting on us." he smiled, although he realised, he might have to tell everyone his secret if Nathan tells him whatever is upsetting him.

Mark noticed everyone run out of the building now just standing there with a Nidoking and Eevee he decided to follow them into an abandoned building,"Hello? Anyone here?" he searched around I think Im sure they ran into here. Following that girl that won the gym battle,"Hello?" he continued searching for them

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan just completely ignored Darrius and just kept running as if he wasn’t there. He just get going forward as if he wasn’t there. He did in fact know that he was there, but however it was just like he wasn’t there. He then just slowed down the pace.

Darrius shouted after him
"Nathan! Where are you going!?" He sighed, and began to head back to Alex and Clint.

When he got back, he said with a sad look on his face.
"He's not listening to me, I think he may have zoned out."

"You tried your best" Clint said, he sat on the ground and Izanagi sat next to him. "When he will fell better, he schould return here" He looked at everyone "What will you do now" Clint asked, He didn't know either what to do,So he believed that someone had an idea and he could join or copy it.

Darrius smiled as he chuckled, and he said
"Well, I think I'm gonna stick with Alex, it would be no fun for her if she had to travel alone until she got her next gym badge, now would it?" He smiled, and cocked his head.