• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neo Kanto Adventures

"Katama! Use Lampede twice!" Darrius said, worried about his plan, he went through with it, however,
"Ka!" Katama used a Lampede on the ground to push itself up using the force of the attack to send itself into the air, and then "Tama!" She attacked Choco with the second one.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Use Gust to blow that thing away!” Nathan then commanded.

Another big wind picked up, and the Lampede got pushed back away and headed towards the user of that move. It, however splashed into the ground and much lava was pushed up to the air due to the Gust.

“Dance of Owls again!” He then commanded.

The owlet Pokemon, after sending the Lampede back, went away and dances, as the feathers came off and surrounded the other Pokémon whilst a dance occurred.

Darrius was shocked, not only had the gust sent Katama into a tree, but the deflected Lampede had hit her head on! Then, after the dance, Katama got up, only for some of the lava to land on her.
"Ka-t-tama…"
"Katama! No!" Darrius shouted as Katama fainted, Darrius returned Katama to it's Pokeball after using one revive and a potion, he said "Good match!" He smiled. "I'm Darrius, by the way. Nice to meet you." He walked up to the boy. He smiled.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
And boom. Just like that, Nathan had won after using Lampede against its own very own user. Choco then winked again and its feathers grew back and its headdress

"Oh, nice to meet you, Darrius. By the way, my name is Nathan. Nathan Smith, to be more specific. Again, nice to meet you, and I hope we can meet again in future." Nathan said, also smiling.

He then went off, waving and then leaving. He gave Choco a potion, so he was safe on health. Nathan then ventured on, getting a little close to the mountain.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex was walking around in the cave. It was pretty dark, but she was used to this after she...did something. She walking around until she found a large crack in a boulder. She knew she could fit in, so she slipped through."It's even darker in here..."She said. "I know! Go, Magma!" She said, calling out her newly caught Magby. It used Ember, lighting it up. Alex froze, seeing one of her worst fears. Zubats. She ran out, screaming. "DARRIUS, HELP!!!!!" She said dramatically, sprinting out with the Zubats angrily following her.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan heard a scream nearby as he was about to approach the cave itself. It was coming from a girl, not just any girl. One scared. Nathan heard "Darrius" and that, was, the person himself that he just battled. She came out.

"Alright, we need to help her. Choco, Gust!" Nathan exclaimed and commanded to Choco, who then send a gush of wind to the Zubats that were chasing her.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex was desperately running away until she felt a gust of wind behind her. She stopped running and looked behind her and saw the trainer from earlier. "Thank you so much, I hate Zubat..." She said while sitting down, looking as if she was traumatized. "Anyway, what's your name? Mine's Alex." She asked him, calming down somewhat.

Clint reached Mt. Lunar after few hours. After that he heard that someone was Battling with each other and after some time he heard that someone was yelling. He saw a group of Trainers, who he met in the Poison Gym. He waved to them, came closer and he said "Hi there, I'm sorry that I bother but I came becouse I heard that someone was screaming aloud".

Meanwhile, Karma returned to his office and he called Scythe to him, when Scythe came. Karma started "Okay, I want you to meet with Angelica and you both have to go to Mt. Lunar. You will search for a pure crystal"
"Is this a Moon stone" Scythe asked "No, it's something better than this. It's called heart of the moon and I need it for our future tasks, now you can go". Scythe left Karma alone and he went outside and he told one of his grunts that he wants to meet with Angelica in front of their secret base.

Darrius heard his name being called by Alex, and he turned around to see her being chased by Zubats. Darrius ran over, but someone had already helped by Nathan, so he said when he got over.
"Alright, what happened?" He looked at Nathan "Thanks for helping my friend, buddy." He smiled at him, then looked at Alex "Lemme guess, you don't like Zubat, and got scared when you saw them." He saw the new person show up. "Uh, hi. Don't worry about it, this guy here" He gestured to Nathan "sorted it out."

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex:

As someone walked over because of her screaming, she apologized quickly, saying "Sorry, that was me. I'm fine now!". "Bad mix anyway, I hate the dark and Zubats, so that makes sense why I screamed so loud..."She said to Darrius who walked over.

Angelica:

Angelica was in the database, hoping to find more information. IF she was caught there, she could've been demoted to a grunt. She then heard someone shout her name, so she slid out and walked over to the grunt.
"Miss Angelica, Scythe wants you!" The grunt said politely. "Thank you, I will go see him now."She said, walking out of their base. She saw Scythe starting to get on his Fearow. "So, where are we flying to?" She said to him, sending out and bonding with her new bracelet with her Alolan Raichu.

"Hii, Angelicaa. Karma wants from us to went to Mt.Lunar. We must find Heard of the Muun or something like that" Scythe said and he jumped on his Fearow back "We will fullfill our dreams!" He yelled.

Clint took deep breath and then he smiled "That's a relief that nothing happend, well I will be going to Mt.Lunar probably" he stated to group of trainers "Maybe can I go with you, if you are going there too... It's very boring to travel alone" he said, Izanagi kicked him in the leg and stared at him, Clint pated his pokemon "Okay, I wasn't alone. Sorry, Izanagi"

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
“Oh whoops. Blacked out for a minute. Anyways, I’m Nathan. Nice to meet you.” Nathan said politely. Choco was on his shoulder, half-asleep but not fully.

“I’d like to stay in a group, too, if you don’t mind. Well, not permanently though, so yeah.” Nathan then said.

He then whispered to Darrius, “Oh, you’re welcome for saving your friend for you.”

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Angelica:

"The sooner the better, right?" She said to Sycthe as they flew up in the air. As they dropped near the exit, she said: " Ready to go in?".

Alex:

"I don't mind traveling as a 4 for a bit. I think the second gym are dual battles anyway!" She said to them. "Darrius, what do you think?" She said, looking at him. She picked up her bag, as some sort of pendant fell out of her bag, unnoticed from the others, and slipped under the bench, hiding in the tall grass. It was in the shape of a sword as well. "Ready to depart when you guys are!" She said, picking up her bag.

"Heh, I'm okay with it. The more the merrier!" Darius smiled. He thought to himself, and the more people I need to improve against. He sighed, and chuckled nervously, like everyone else, he didn't notice the trinket fall out of Alex's bag.

Scythe
"then lets go" he said and he flew to his destination on Fearow's back, when he flew, Scythe saw some kind of switch in his Bond Braclet "Safe Switch? Why is it turned on... I need to check it out soon" he said to himself.
Clint
Clint looked at everyone with his green eyes, giving them a little smile "Then let's go. My name is Clint, Clint Skyscale. And this is my Chimchar, Izanagi" Clint introduced him and Izanagi.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex:

"Well, Clint, I'm Alex and this is my Honedge, Achilles!" She said, sending out her partner.

Angelica:

Angelica wasn't sure what she Scythe was talking about, this "Safe Switch". " I wonder what that does...." She said. However, what she hasn't noticed is her Raichu's eyes glowing red. It angrily ran into the cave, shooting tons of thunderbolts. " Well...At least we know what it means?" She said, facepalming herself.

Scythe saw as Angelica's Raichu ran inside to the cave "Well, I didn't know that Raichu hate caves. Return, Fearow and let's go Crobat, my second greatest pal" Scythe shouted when his Fearow returned to poke ball and Crobat was sended from his dusk ball. "Okay, let's find this rock,crystal...heart of the Moun" said Scythe. He still didn't know how to say it properly.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Might as well try. Be careful of it rampaging through." She said, sending out her Gardevoir. She went into the cave and looked around. "Hey look, a lower floor. It's probably over there...." She pointed down. "Gardevoir, Shadow Ball." The Gardevoir shot a sphere of darkness at the floor, making a hole and a huge noise. "You coming down?" She said to Scythe, jumping down.

Scythe
"I'm coming" yelled Scythe and he reached Angelica and her Gardevoir. "Whoa, now I found out, it will be my first mission with you. I always was on missions alone or with my pal, Karma" he said, but it was hard to notice if he is happy or not.
Clint
"Nice to meet you" Clint said to Alex then he turned forward to the entrence of the Cave "Alright, I think we can go now, can't we" he said to everyone.
Meanwhile, Karma was working on his computer. "They are probably already in the Mt.Lunar... Lets check their Bond Braclets, maybe they will use them there. For some trouble makers" he thought when he looked at his Computer's monitor.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Didn't realize that either, it's usually me and Holly..." She said. "Hey, what's that glowing thing?" She said, walking over to it. "Wait, Karma wanted us to go after the heart of the moon? That...actually makes sense. We should get out of here before somebody comes..." She said to him. "Gardevoir, teleport us back up." She said. Gardevoir channeled her psychic powers and teleported them to the middle of the cave instead. "This isn't where we're supposed to be.." She said, looking around then returning Gardevoir. "We should split up. I'm pretty sure these Bond Bracelets have a communication device.".

Scythe noded to Angelica to show that he understood, and he headed to the left "Okay then I will go" and he left Angelica alone.
Scythe found many Moon Stones, but that was just a Moon Stones, if Crobat didn't use echolocation, then Scythe would get lost in this dark tunnel.

"Yeah, I reckon its time to go in." Darrius looked at Alex "Don't worry about the Zubat, Katama should have fully recovered, and they might be useful against them." He smiled at everyone, and entered the cave. What he say made him shout out "Um, Alex!? You might not want to come in just yet." What Darrius had seen was a nest of Zubat, all looking at him. "Um, Katama! Go out and use Lampede!"
"Ka!" Katama used lampede twice, one to get a make-shift lantern, and another to try and scare the Zubats. It didn't work on that second one.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex:

"Why can't I come in!?" She shouted back. She sighed and sat down again. She decided to send out all her Pokemon for fresh air. "Come out, Shroom and Magma!" She called out. The Pokemon playfully ran around and waited for Alex to do something. She then heard a loud explosion. "Um, guys, did you hear that?" She said, standing up.

Darrius ran out of the cave while Alex was sitting down., with Katama in her Pokeball, after he managed to grab the attention of all the zubats and anger them, so they were all chasing him.
"THAT'S WHY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE WANTED TO GO IN THERE!" He kept running, only for Chespin to use rollout, managing to faint quite a few of them, and the rest decided to stop, and go back into the cave. Suddenly, Darrius heard an explosion, and Alex stood up. "Uh, yeah, I think I heard that."

Clint noticed that some zubats attacked Darrius. "Help with those Zubats, Izanagi. Use Flame Wheel" Chimchar curled into a fiery ball and he attacked the Zubats, Many of them fainted but some of them was still holding on, Clint meanwhile heard the explosion "That was a loud one.. It came from cave probably" he said then he looked at the entrence to the cave where was a Snorunt, he quickly saw a occasion to catch him when Zubat tried to attack him, Izanagi beat Zubat and Clint threw great ball *1*2*3*beep*. Snorunt was catched but Clint hadn't many time to celebrate becouse zubats was still angry.

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Oh, well that was a jumpscare..." She said to him, seeing the zubats flying away. "Should we investigate?" She asked. "Maybe we'll find something...or someone! Besides, we should be headed inside anyway." She said to the others. "Magby, use Ember!" She said as she entered the now well-lit cave.

Darrius sighed
"I guess we should." He followed Alex, with his Katama holding a lava lamp, increasing how far the gang could see alongside the ember.
"Ka!"
"Thank you, Katama." Darrius smiled, and said to Alex "What do you think that noise was, anyway? I think it was someone making a ruckus fighting a wild pokémon."

Clint
Clint came closer to the cave entrence and he picked up his great ball "Welcome in team, Forseti" he said and he entered to the cave.
One and Only, Scythe
Scythe heard some noises from forward "What was that... Better check it out" he said to Crobat and he prepared Dusknoir Dusk ball for battle. He saw Zubats running inside the cave "Well something scared those to death" he whispered to himself.

~Aura~Slashz~

Previously Airslashz
Nathan Smith

Nathan stood behind the group, watching as more and more Zubats were approaching since they were really common around here. He had his Coiflet out, just in case. It was much scary and dark here, and anything could happen. Including an encounter with Team Cyber.

Holly Smith

“So they went on a mission. I may want to assign another one, but it seems like not right now. I’ll call them in a little bit to see how they are doing.” Holly said to herself.

Mark yawned he was still tired as he didn't get much sleep because of his Eevee he had seemed to stray away from the path in Viridian Forest as something attacked him. Luckily it was just Eevee he gave a sigh of relief and lifted Eevee on to his shoulder he left to find the path but a Nidoran Male suddenly stung him in the back of the leg he turned around and fell back wards. The poison took immediate effect as Mark frantically looked through his bag for an antidote or a Pecha Berry. Eevee started attacking the Nidoran eventually the Nidoran was low on health as the Eevee pulled out a spare pokeball and showed it at the Nidoran touched the button of the pokeball and was captured. Eevee had put the pokeball into Marks bag and had found a spare Pecha berry and Gave it to his trainer. Mark tore into it it started to make him feel better.

Scythe met on his way a group of young trainers, he tried to comunicate with Angelica but he didn't really know how... He came closer to them and smiled "Hi kids, you schould be here right now. There is a... Anyway, it's to dangerous for...Whoa, you have small Karma here" he said when he saw Clint, Clint looked just like Karma if he had green eyes and brown hair. "Anyway, go away. Now " he said seriously.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex was surprised seeing a man- no, a young adult a few years older than her, stop them. "And if we don't?" She said, holding Achilles' Pokeball. She then looked his bracelet, as she heard a familiar voice.

Just then, Angelica was on the other side and saw Cerulean City. "Scythe? Scythe, are you there? I found the exit." She said into her Bond Bracelet. "I can't just wait for him, and besides, Raichu is still in there..." She thought. She ran back inside then found the rampaging Pokemon. "Gardevoir, go! Use Shadow Ball!" She said as the Gardevoir attacked. The battle went on for a while before Raichu fainted. "I might as well give this to Karma now while I wait for Scythe, he probably won't take long. Gardevoir, Teleport." She said before she teleported into Karma's office. "Here's the heart, Scythe is taking his time."

Mark slowly stood up and started to move to Pewter City he had Eevee and Nidoran following behind him and gave a large yawn. Nidoran's ears stood up as it and Eevee sensed danger,"What is up with you two? Why are you acting so weird?" he seemed to frantically look at scared if something was going to pop up about him

Clint was a little suprised to see a guy who seems to recognize him, but he hadn't much time to think. He tried to avoid battle "Hey, what do you mean by 'little Karma'" he asked Scythe and he tried to show Alex by gesticulation, to not worry.
"You look just like my boss, Cyber King Karma...So you have to be Clint" said Scythe, he was suprised that he find out this by himself "Heh, still. You can't go through this cave, find another road or it will be..." He started to count them "4 vs 1 pokemon battle in the same time, With little handicap" he smiled at them "Please, go away" said in mind worried Scythe.

Mark exited the forest quickly to stop Eevee and Nidoran from worrying him he entered Pewter city,"First Gym Badge here I come." he ran to the pokemon centre and ran towards the gym which was quite close he opened the door and was looking around. The gym was surprisingly dark as he couldnt really see anything

"Well, we ain't turning back." Darrius smiled, he could tell this guy was panicking, and he could easily take him on. He said to the weirdo "So why don't you run away, you freak?" He nodded to Katama, who prepared to use Lampede.

Scythe was worried, he didn't fought for a long time "I was Karma's punching bag... Wait, I'm strong enough to hold some Karma attacks... I won't lose to some kids" he thought and he sended out his Dusknoir "Let's go pal" Scythe said, Clint threw a Forseti's Great ball and he sended his Snorunt. "That Karma's surname is..." Clint started "... Skyscale" Scythe ended "Get ready kids, I want to have fun"

Karma took from Angelica's hand Heart of the Moon then he said "Now, Holly wanted to see you. I think you schould go. Thank you, I really needed that crystal then he crushed it into little pieces and he put one of them to his Bond Braclet " Now let's see how Scythe is going" Karma thought then he whispered to his loyal grunt" if you will see that Scythe turn off Safe button, you and your kadabra will teleport to him"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Alex:

"Let's do this! Achilles, go!" She said, sending out her partner.

Angelica:

Angelica was surprised to see what Karma did to the crystal. "R-right. I'll tell him as soon as possible. For now, I'll see Holly." She said before walking out. "Sycthe, turn on your safe switch. Be careful about it." She spoke into the bracelet. However, what Karma didn't see is that she took two chips of the crystal he smashed and placed it on her Bond Bracelet. It started to glow. However, before she went to the second floor, she grabbed a yellow crystal, what she suspected was the equivalent to the Heart of the Moon, the Heart of the Sun. She chipped a part of it and placed it on her Bond Bracelet. It started to glow. She smiled and opened Holly's door. "Karma said you wanted me? Also, take one of these and put it on your bracelet." She said, holding two pieces of the Sun and Moon Heart.

Karma took the rest of Moon heart pieces and Sun heart pieces. Then he puted them to two another Bond Braclets "This one is for 'special guest' and this one for Scythe" then he took his Braclet and 'Guest's Braclet and he put inside two another pieces of crystal "Mother of Light Goes to me and my special guest" he said to himself "If Scythe will survive Safe mode off, I will give him his new Braclet and maybe I will give it to Holly and Angelica. Then he left his office and came to his secret room then he mixed the rest of crystal pieces with murk in container "they would tried to stop me if they knew about what I'm doing here but only I know how to use power of the murk... I will change this world for us all"

Mark was stopped by a Medium who had 'cleansed' him and had made him grab a Spell Tag off of her,"Umm thanks?" he looked at it with a raised eyebrow thinking on what to do with it

(Can anyone guess what type Eeveelution he is getting?)