• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The leader turned to Gabriel, "I have four rooms available, there can be found in the two huts over there" he pointed at the two, two bedroom huts. Clarke turned to Gabriel, "I don't mind sharing with you Gabriel, I'm assuming Phoenix and Derek are sharing and Bellamy is in the medical hut. That leaves two rooms, one for Skylar and one for Claza, but where would Bellamy stay after he recovers." She glanced at the medical hut as she said this.

Back at the prison the Chancellor was sitting waiting, one of his guards came in. "What is it?" the Chancellor asked, "we are ready to strike, you eminence" the guard responded, "no, we wait till night fall" the Chancellor responded, waving the guard away.

Skylar heard the leader talking about rooms again, then waved for Derek and Phoenix to follow her. She heard about the rooms, then sighed. “Excuse me, leader? I don’t think that’s enough..” Phoenix turned to looked at Derek, “I guess.. maybe this will work out.” She did a small smile, then put a hand on Skylar, “You’ll be okay, won’t you?” Skylar nodded and went to see how Bellamy was doing. In the medical hut, she saw him sleeping with a bunch of nurses checking results and wounds. She whispered, “Is he okay?”

"Bellamy could stay with Skylar when he recovers. Those two seem to get along. And they've already shared a room before so they can do that again" Gabriel said. He looked at the houses where they were gonna sleep. For some reason, Gabriel was happy now. He knew he had moodswings but they had never been this bad. He's switched from angry to sad to happy in the matter of minutes. Without thinking, he grabbed Clarke's hand.
"Come on, let's go" he said with a small smile, but a smile nonetheless.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The nurses turned to Skylar and said "he is recovering, we were thinking that it would do h good to rest somewhere other than here, have you and your friends discussed sleeping arrangements". They looked at Skylar expecting an answer of some sort, one of them was double checking Bellamy though, to make sure that he was safe to move.

Clarke smiled and said "yeah let's go flipping the situation and leading Gabriel towards one of the two huts, she chose a room and entered, these rooms seemed pretty simple each room had a couch, a bed, and a cupboard. She turned to Gabriel "um, couch, bed or no preference".

"I'll take the couch" Gabriel said. He couldn't make Clarke sleep on the couch. Even if his back probably would hurt like hell in the morning, he was gonna take the couch.
"I'll go see if they have some bread that we can eat before bed. I'm pretty hungry. You can get ready before bed meanwhile. I'll uh... I'll knock when i get back" he said. With that said, he began to think back to when they were 'cleansed'. They had been forced to remove all clothes except their underwear. That thought made him blush. He turned towards the door and went out in search for food.

Phoenix laughed, “Get a room, lovebirds.” She saw Gabriel and Clarke run away to a hut, then turned to follow to a room. “Coming?” She looked back to Derek, then walked inside. She winced at how simple it was, not even two beds. She got a spare bedsheet and put it on the couch for whoever slept on it, then waited for Derek. “I can sleep on the couch, if you want. It doesn’t look that uncomfortable.. and you have a leg that you’ve just healed, you don’t want a bad back straight after.”

Skylar slowly shook her head, “They’re doing it back there, but..” She sighed, “I don’t know.. maybe it would be fun if..” She put a hand on Bellamy’s, “I guess we could share.” She turned to the nurses again, “How are we moving him? We have those guys, and Phoenix is pretty strong, don’t be fooled by her, she’s got potential!”

Derek smiled lightly with amusement at Phoenix' joke before he turned to her to answer her question. "Sure." He replied as he put his hands in his pockets, one inside the hut, he couldn't hide his annoyance at the simplicity. "I don't mind where I sleep, Phoenix. Anything's better than sleeping on a metal prison bed... or the ground. But thank you for your concern... really. Nobody really does that with me much... not until we 'landed' on Earth..." Derek said as he went to sit on the couch and check how is recently recovered leg was, despite the faint marks that remained ever since everyone crashed on Earth, his leg seemed slightly better than it was before.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke watched as Gabriel left, she changed out of the white clothing, into some clothes she found in the cupboard, they were mostly comfortable, she then sat cross-legged on the bed, waiting for Gabriel to return with food, she hadn't really realised how hungry she was.

The nurses finished checking Bellamy. They turned to Skylar "well, maybe a few of you could carry him or..." Bellamy awoke slowly hearing the conversation, "I can pretty much walk, I might just need some support", he gave a slightly pained smile as he started to get off the bed.

Gabriel found some bread to share with Clarke and walked back to the room. He knocked on the door to make sure it was safe first.
"Is it safe to come in?" He asked. He was happy that he was gonna share a room with Clarke. He knew how he felt about her and blushed. But he smiled at the same time. She was beautiful and he wasn't gonna deny that he liked her. But he didn't know whether she felt the same way. But you'll never know if you don't ask.

Skylar put an arm round Bellamy’s shoulder, then helped to pull him up and off the bed. “We’re sharing a room! Fun, right?” She walked slowly for him, then let him out his arm around her own shoulder for extra support.

Phoenix smiled, “I guess you’re just different to the others.” She took an extra pillow from the bed, then handed it to Derek, “Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be taking the bed now.” She smirked, walking back over to the hut door, “Fancy some food? There should be stalls or something around here somewhere.”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke jumped slightly as Gabriel knocked, but corrected herself and said "yeah come in". She thought about everything that had happened since they landed and looked through a window in the hut, this village was nice and calm, she thought she saw something in the sky but it must have been a trick of the light. She turned to the door of the hut.

Bellamy thankfully placed his arm on Skylar's shoulder using her as a support, he walked with her to the hut where he opened the door and slumped down onto the couch, "you can have the bed if you want, ignore the nurses, I'm fine. I can sleep here on the couch." He smiled politely and winced as he slapped his wound, he had been attempting to show her he was fine but he hadn't thought it through.

Skylar shrugged, “I think you should take the bed, really, I’m fine, can’t be worse than a cell.” She jumped down onto the coach next to Bellamy, then remembered something. “Leo.. he’s still gone!” She quickly jumped back up, then slammed the door open, only to find a village holding Leo by his loose skin on his neck, just as a mother cat would. The villager handed the cat over, “I believe this belongs to one of you newcomers, give it to the owner.” They said, and Skylar gratefully hugged him into her shoulder, “Thank you! So much!” She told them, then closed the door as the villager left. She ran up to Bellamy, holding Leo in front of her, “He’s back, Bellamy!” Leo jumped down onto him, meowing.

Derek smiled as Phoenix handed him a pillow which he took and put on the couch for later, somehow the mere sight of Phoenix was enough to make him smile, the reason as to why was beyond him, although he did have one theory which he preferred not to confirm. "Sure, everything that happened sure made me hungry, whatever they have will certainly be better than what we had in prison." Derek said as he followed Phoenix outside.

Gabriel entered the room and smiled as he saw Clarke. She was cute as she sat there with her legs crossed. He handed her some of the bread.
"Here. You should also eat" he said as he took a bite from his own bread. He sat down on the bed.
"So Clarke, i have a question. I uh... like you. Like-like you. Do you uh... like me too?" He asked and blushed. He was ashamed that he asked and wanted to look away but he forced himself to look at Clarke. There was no going back now. He just had to hope for the best

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was surprised by what Gabriel said, this made her choke on her bread, she responded through coughs, "umm, yeah I *cough* like-like you *cough* too Gabriel. I *cough* didn't know you felt that way", she sat there now slightly more spread out, bit still cross legged. She didn't break contact, it was slightly hard as she continued to cough.

Bellamy looked down at Leo "hey there Leo", he turned to Skylar "how do you think he got from the facility to here, do you think he followed us". He then picked up Leo and place him on Skylar's lap, he brushed her hand as he did so and blushed ever so slightly, he then walked, well hobbled over to the bed, he lay back arms behind his head. Skylar really was pretty, particularly when she was happy or excited, he watched her and smiled.

Gabriel smiled. Her words made him happy. But he was also worried that she would choke to death so he patted her on the back a few times so she wouldn't suffocate on the bread.
"So you do feel the same way! I was kind of worried you would reject me..." he said. Gabriel didn't think much of himself. And he didn't expect other's to do that either. He did think highly about those he cared about though. Like Clarke.
"So uh... what now? I didn't plan ahead when i said this. And i don't really know what to say now. Sorry" he said.

Phoenix walked around the village into the main area, which had a few small stalls selling things like bread. She walked up to a stall that was selling cooked fish, then looked at the person running it, “We don’t exactly have cash, and I don’t know how you run things around here.” The villager pushed some fish towards her,
“Your friends helped up, so we will help you back. Take whatever you like.” Phoenix nodded, then went for some bread. She gestured for Derek to follow her back after he finished getting food, then put down her own on the table. She ripped the big piece of bread apart and gave a piece to Derek, “For a village, this looks like a good meal. The fish still smells great, but anything has to be better than prison food from space.” She took a bite, then did a thumbs up and a satisfied smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the sky turned dark and the stars started to appear, Bellamy turned to Skylar, "well I'm tired, so I'm gonna sleep". He turned over and his eyes closed and Bellamy drifted off, he hadn't slept much since they had landed here, it felt good to get some sleep, he hoped the others slept well.

Clarke lent forward and kissed Gabriel on the cheek and said "well it's late now, so you mister had better get your butt on that couch" she playfully punched his arm as she said this. She moved more onto the bed and slowly fell asleep, as she slept she instinctively curled up, as she had become so use to using this position to sleep.

The Chancellor's men were now camped just outside the village, waiting for everyone to be sleeping before they attacked.

The kiss surprised Gabriel. But when the initial shock was over, he smiled.
"Goodnight, Clarke. Sleep well" he said with a soft voice and walked over to the couch. He grabbed a blanket and laid down. But as he laid there, he couldn't help but to think about everything that had happened today. He didn't want to because it'd easily lead him to think back to the time on the station. So he tried focusing on tomorrow instead. Thanks to Clarke, he could. The thought of her calmed him and made him more focused. And eventually, his thoughts lead him to sleep.

Derek smiled as he walked with Phoenix to get some food. He smiled at the shopkeeper's offer and went for a somewhat small slice of meat, he then followed Phoenix back... why he was just casually following her around was beyond him, although the theory in his mind still lingered, yet not confirmed. He smiled and lightly blushed when Phoenix handed him some of her bread, which he took along with the meat to make a little sandwich.
"Anything's better than the prison food... and my father always said that food tastes better when shared by loved ones." Before he took a bite, he realized what he said and blushed heavily, he briefly looked at Phoenix before he proceeded to eat... so he didn't have an excuse to embarrass himself even more than he may already have.

Phoenix smirked, then finished her food. “I guess our group is like a little family, as stupid as it sounds.” She looked outside, the sun had fallen and the darkness had risen up instead, “Better get to sleep, we don’t know what’s happening tomorrow.” She quickly gave Derek a small hug, then went off to sleep. She was happy to have the bed, but it made her feel nice knowing that Derek had a nice enough bed on the couch. Before going to sleep, she shouted to him, “Thanks for the day!”

Skylar lightly patted Bellamy’s shoulder when he went to sleep, then went to her coach. She made herself as comfy as she could get, wriggling around and shuffling a bit before getting comfy. She put Leo at the end near the armrest where the kitten curled up in between the couch and Skylar.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The Chancellor's men moved in, they went to work silently, killing a lot of the villagers and making their way to the huts, they split into teams of ten and entered the huts, in the huts they split into teams of five and entered the rooms. In Skylar and Bellamy's room on the men walked over to the couch and grabbed Leo, throwing him in a bag and them motioning a guy over to help with Skylar, he injected her with a sleep drug, the other three moved towards Bellamy. In Clarke and Gabriel's room they had already removed Clark and there were now four men attempting to figure out how to handle Gabriel incase he woke. In Phoenix and Derek's room and they started to take Derek and Phoenix. In the final room the men realised they had over prepared and the five men started to remove Claza.

Bellamy woke with a start and saw the men, striking one of them in the throat and another in the groin, he held the third in a headlock until noticing the final two taking Skylar, "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" he shouted before dropping his victim and lunging at the guards as he lunged though he was struck over the back of the head and everything went black.

Before Derek could go to sleep, he got back up when he heard strange noises come from outside. His eyes widened when he realized they were being attacked, not by Earthborn people... but worse. "Phoenix, get up, we're being attacked!" Derek yelled as he id on the side of the door frame with his knife clenched hard in his hand. When the men began to enter Derek and Phoenix' tend, Derek covered the mouth of one of the men and stabbed him hard in the back, he noticed one man about to grab Phoenix when Derek lunged forward and went to stab him in the neck, despite the successful kill, he was instantly knocked out by another man who carried him over his shoulder. "We should've floated you when we had the chance, Henderson. Grab the girl." The man said as he began to carry an unconscious Derek out.

(I'm gonna include the guard we made fun off xD)

Gabriel woke up by the commotion going on in another room. Then he noticed what was going on in his own room.
"What the hell are you doing in here!? And where is Clarke!?" He shouted. He grabbed the surgical knife and kept a tight grip on it. These people didn't look like the people from that organization. They looked more like the people from the space-station. He didn't know why but seemed like they were waiting for something.
"Well hello. We meet again, Gabriel Petersson. Remember me?" One of the guards said. Gabriel did remember him. The same guy he had made fun off.
"Winston! Or whatever your name is. You're attacking innocent villagers now? This is even more cowardly than before. And you're abducting both girls and guys. And i thought you were a straight pervert/pedophile" Gabriel said with a smile. That caught that guard... off guard and Gabriel was quick to react. He swiftly grabbed the guard by the neck and kept his knife close to the guard's throat.
"If anyone moves, he's dead" Gabriel said and started backing out. Right then, he was struck from behind by the fifth guard that had carried out Clarke and now had come back. Gabriel fell to the floor and passed out.

When Skylar was injected, the last thing she saw was Bellamy shouting. She did a thumbs up to him before he went unconscious, “Damn it..” And then she was knocked out flat with an injection. Leo shrugged around in his bag, and he wasn’t happy about it. He dug his claws into the material, but it was too thick and hard for him to do anything with.

Phoenix got up instantly, then grabbed an ornament from the hut and charged it at one of the men. When Derek got knocked out, she tried to stop the men taking him, but got held back. She kicked him in the face, then tried to punch the one with Derek, but he grabbed her arm and threw her down to the floor. She fell on Derek, “Sorry..” She quickly got up, then tried to walk the man again, but she got pushed hard into the wall and her hands tied together. She was injected to be dragged, and then it all went black.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
At the prison crashsite, The Chancellor had made a small encampment, a second dropship had landed containing a randomly selected mass from the space station and they were milling around as the guards returned, they took Skylar, Clarke, Phoenix and Claza (so for autoing your capture @OtisRolePlays ) to a rudimentary hut, two guards stood watch. As for Bellamy, Derek and Gabriel, they were thrown into one of the old prison cells that was still intact. The Chancellor looked into the cell, he examined them, he would probably just have them shot. Gabriel for murder, Derek for assisting his father in his crimes and Bellamy for assaulting The Chancellor, he looked at the boy and smirked, "you will regret ever laying a hand on me" he muttered.

Skylar groaned awake, picking herself up from the hut’s floor. She stood up, leaning against the wall. Phoenix also woke up, but quite a bit faster. Her eyes widened, “They took Derek!” She ran over to a guard, only to have a gun to her throat. “Joking.” She groaned, then was let go to quickly back up to Skylar. Her sister gave her a concerned look,
“Just be nice to them, if they don’t hate you, they won’t be so hard on you.”
“Skylar, I don’t want to stay here, and being nice isn’t the solution for these guards.” Phoenix slumped down into a corner, clutching her trousers as she tried to think of how to get Derek back. Skylar gasped, “Wait, they also took.. BELLAMY!” She shouted out his name out of the door, hoping there was a chance he might even hear it. She winced back as a gun was pointed to her, but then quietly asked, “Where did you put my little tabby kitten?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She glanced one more time at the night sky, and fell asleep. She heard shouting, and Claza wondered if she was just dreaming. Then Claza awoke again, and saw that she wasn’t in her hut. “Huh? What are you guys shou- Where is everyone else!?” She saw that it was only her with Skylar, Phoenix, and Clarke. Claza felt light headed, so she put her hand to her forehead.

Last edited:
Gabriel slowly woke up. He had a headache and was a little dizzy. He tried to remember what had happened up until now. He slowly started to remember the guards from the space station again. One of them must've hit him in the head. He looked around. Wherever he was, the guards wanted to keep him and the guys apart from the girls as he was alone with Derek and Bellamy. For some sexist reason probably. He heard a low voice muttering something. He couldn't make out what it was.
"Hey! Whoever said that, i demand you'll tell us where we are and why! And where's Cla- the girls!?" He shouted, hoping to wake the other two guys up at the same time. His anger was back. But this time, worry came along. He was worried for what might happen to him, the other's but mostly for Clarke.

Phoenix crouched down next to Otis, “We’ve been taken by some guards from the prison, pretty dumb if you ask me. They let us plummet down to Earth, and then they come get us again after leaving us here, you hear that, dumbos?” The two guards grunted, not turning an eye toward her. She patted her shoulder, “I’m sure we can deal with this.” Skylar still stood behind the two guards, wondering where Leo was.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Crap, I’m starting to mix up some of the Role Plays I’m in... I edited my last post though.)

Claza looked at Phoenix as her friend was explaining the situation to her. She laughed a bit when Phoenix insulted the guards. “I’m sure we can, so we should probably look for any ways out of this hut...” Claza said the last flew bits of her sentence quietly, making sure the guards don’t hear.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke groaned I warmly as she awoke, her head was throbbing, she regained her wits and noticing something was wrong she asked Skylar "What's happening, where are the boys." The Chancellor entered the hut with two guards, "calm down girls calm down. You are now a part of our society, only a few of the people have arrived but the rest will follow." He looked around at the four girls the threw a small wriggling bag at Skylar, "there is your pet". Some guards dragged in a sleeping Lupa and then they all left the hut. Clarke went and hugged Lupa.

Bellamy woke up and looked around, "why are we in a cell" he muttered. He looked around and then decided to just lay on the uncomfortable prison, "great, what do you think's going to happen?" he asked Gabriel.

"I don't know. But i don't believe anything nice is gonna happen. I don't know if you saw our captors or if you where asleep but it's the guards from the space station. What they're doing here, i don't know. And why would they separate us from the girls? Is there for some sexist reason or is it because of our crimes? I know about Derek's crime but what did you do? And what did Clarke do? Yes, it could be important to know this if we're gonna figure out what they want with us. They could want to punish us, kill us or make us their slaves. But if they wanted us dead, we would be dead, wouldn't we? Unless they want to humiliate us..." Gabriel muttered half to himself. He wasn't worried about himself at all but Clarke on the other hand. He didn't want to think about what they would do to her so he began to look around the cell to find a way out.

Skylar gasped, then grabbed the bag and took Leo out, hugging him tightly. She made sure to keep him in her pocket for safe keeping. She looked at Clarke, “Well.. we haven’t exactly seen the boys yet.” Phoenix leaned back into the wall, “Otis suggested we escape.” She whispered the last part quietly, “Look around non suspiciously.”

Derek was still unconscious when everyone talked within the cell they were put in, but there were clear signs that Derek was alive as he moves slightly as if he had a nightmare. "No... don't hurt her..." He mumbled faintly before he woke up with a gasp and panted lightly as he looked around at where he was. He saw that he was back in one of the prison cells along with every other male there, the fact he was back in a cell slowly turned his expression from fear from a bad dream to extreme annoyance. "Ugh... my head... what happened while I was asleep?" He asked as he looked around the cell.

As Skylar was checking the door for weaknesses, a guard opened it, hitting her into the wall. “Ouch!” She pushed it forward again and walked back out, “Oh!” The guard laughed,
“Pathetic! We’ve gotten orders to let you out.” Skylar jumped up, “What about the boys?” She said with a smile, thinking they would be let out,
“We can not tell you, please get to the village we’ve made.” Skylar frowned, then waited for Phoenix. Phoenix stood up, then exited the hut with the rest of the girls. “Come on you two, let’s see what this ‘village’ is all about.” She said, looking at Clarke and Otis. Skylar slowly walked out, followed by her sister.

"Good morning sleepy head. I don't know everything that happened. And I was the first to wake up. All i know is we're separated from the girls for some odd reason, we're trapped in a cell and we have to find a way out of this cell before they kill us or something. Help me look for a way out" Gabriel said and continued to search for a way to break out of this cell. It seemed hopeless. There hadn't been a way to escape from these cells before but it must've taken atleast some damage from the crash. Gabriel was no expert at cells so he couldn't see any possible ways to easily break the bars or anything else

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke left the cell and wandered around she saw guard setting up what looked like a set of nooses and a medium sized cage in the centre of town, she found one of the townsfolk, "umm, what's going", she asked. The villager turned and said "Well the Chancellor said there is going to be a public execution", Clarke ran back to the others hearing something as she passed a guard, "we supposed to move the prisoners to separate them before the execution". She reached the other three and said "the Chancellor is going to execute the boys, their being moved, but I don't know where.

Bellamy jumped as a guard banged on the cell, "Blake your being moved to a cage in the Chancellor's hut and Peterson, your being moved to a cage in the town centre, you, Henderson, are staying here". He then tasered the three of them and guards came in to move them. Bellamy woke up a few minutes later in a small cage, he looked around "this must be the Chancellor's hut" he thought to himself.

"Hey, what the...!" Gabriel started but was tased before he could finish. That knocked him out. And when he woke up, he was in a new cell. Just like the guard had said, he was in the town's centre.
"Really? What's the purpose of dragging me here? Are you really gonna execute me? And why are you gonna do that may i ask?" Gabriel asked calmly but with a hint of anger. He was trying to think of a way to stall the execution in any way possible. If that really was what was going on.
"Hello Peterson. Finally gonna die aren't you?" Gabriel's least favourite guard said with a wide grin.
"I guess i will, Winston. How fortunate you are to witness it. But try to hide the- oh wait! You don't have to. It's too small to see anyway" Gabriel said.
"What're you talking about?" "Winston" asked.
"Yeah. That's something you can try to figure out when i'm dead. But it'll probably hurt your little brain" Gabriel said indifferently and looked away. "Winston" got pissed.
"Lucky for you Peterson, i have respect for the dead" he said and walked away.

Skylar gasped, pointing to the cage in the town centre, "Clarke, I think that's Gabriel!" Phoenix nodded, confirming it was Gabriel, and the two sisters ran to the bars of the cage. Skylar saw the guard talking to Gabriel, "Go away, you're annoying!" Phoenix laughed,
"You'll get it now, you stupid guard." The guard just ignored the two, as they'd just spoken to him whilst he was walking away. Skylar gestured Clarke over, "You're okay! And so is Clarke, I saw you two bonding!" She chuckled.