• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Skylar walked into her accommodation with Bellamy and faced the wall, then looked back to him slightly, "Do you think.. that we'll be okay?" She tilted her head, "Why did you want to go with me, anyway? Not that I'm not happy, just that you and Clarke seem to have a strong bond." She looked down to her feet, doing a bit of an annoyed sigh, "I left Leo back there.."

Meanwhile, the kitten was getting up to some mischief. His instincts led him on with this independent expedition, since nobody else had actually seen him, and he wasn't scared now that the strangers had gone. He tumbled down the long halls out to a massive door, seeming to lead back out to the open. He sniffed around, until he picked up a familiar scent much like Skylar's, but instead the wind had carried over the scent of her sister, Phoenix. He began his journey of running to Phoenix, one step after another.

Phoenix looked inside the prison with Derek, only seeing Lupa. The wolf sniffed Phoenix, then Derek, both briefly, until pointing her head outside, "They must've gone out, too." She said, slowly following Lupa outside, into the vast landscape, "Do you think they're alright?" She asked, remembering the Phoenix on her arm that started cooing and flying in front of Lupa. "Apparently now you all know, lead the way, then?" She rolled her eyes, then slowed down for Derek to follow them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to Skylar, "well, Gabriel and Clarke seem to have something going on, so yeah. Anyway we're a good team aren't we." As he spoke Father Purity returned, "I have your new identities and orders for you, he knocked on Bellamy and Skylar's door and said "You two are Brother Silence and Sister Serenity, you two will be on guard duty" he then knocked on the other door, as Clarke was about to sit on the bed, "You two in there are Brother Charity and Sister Patience you two will be fighting in the gladiatorial arena today, due to your show of weakness at the branding and you smart talk". He then walked off. Clarke turned to Gabriel, "guess we're going to have a fight on our hands any advice."

"Brother Charity!? I'm gonna be called Brother Charity!? Now i know these people are idiots. For one thing, that name doesn't suit me at all. For another, someone that's doing charity shouldn't be doing any form of fighting. That's the dumbest contradiction i've ever heard" Gabriel said, both amused and angry. He looked at Clarke again.
"Advice? Hmm... I don't know. I guess i can teach you how to disarm someone with a knife. First of all, let whoever attacks you strike frist. Then you grab their arm and trip them so they fall to the ground face first. Keep their knife arm in your hand and flick it until they drop the knife. I know this because..." Gabriel went silent and gave a glance to his scar. It still made him sick to even glance at. He felt rage and sadness for what had happened that time. But he shrugged it off. He didn't want to think about it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned to Gabriel, "Well, Bellamy hasn't said much since we arrived, so he is Silence, Skylar has been pretty calm, so she is Serenity, you helped me after the branding, so you are Charity, I do wonder why I'm patience though."

Bellamy heard their new names and said to Skylar "Well I guess that we have to refer to each other by our new names, I heard some of the people earlier. As he spoke Purity returned "Brother Silence, Sister Serenity you must now head to the guard room for you jobs. Brother Charity and Sister Patience, you will come with me." He walked off.

"Why you're Patience? You're putting up with me, That's why. And i only helped you after the branding. I could've helped the others as well. The branding didn't bother me because i'm used to burn damages but i could've helped all of you. By the way, do you still have my t-shirt?" Gabriel said. Then he turned towards the door to go out and follow Puberty.
"Are you coming?" He asked Clarke over the shoulder.

"Serenity?" Skylar tilted her head, then shrugged, "I guess he has a point about that." She said, then got up. "Guard room is it, I just hope Leo's okay.. he's only a kitten, who knows where he's gone.." She hung her head down for a moment, then looked up again and waved Bellamy over, "We should hurry."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy walked from the room, "Yeah let's go", when he made it to the Guard Room, the man inside walked out "I am Brother Peace, come in", Bellamy followed him in and was handed a gun. He handed one to Skylar as well and said "ok then Brother Silence, Sister Serenity, today you will be coming with me and Brothers Health and Glory. We will not be on Guard duty as there are already enough guards. We will be cleansing a small settlement and hopefully recruiting some more brothers and sisters." He led the two of them to a truck, where Health and Glory were waiting.

Clarke jogged after Gabriel, she said "yeah, I left it Inthe room" as she caught up. Purity lead hem to an outside arena, where he left Gabriel and Clarke in the middle, after a few seconds he announced for the battle to start and too rediculous, large men were lead out both 8' tall, built like trucks and with fists the size of boulders. They walked towards Clarke and Gabriel, "You have got to kidding me" Clarke said as one of them lunged at Gabriel, she called out "Gabriel look out" but do to her being distracted, the other brutes fist seemed to come from nowhere and struck her in the stomach, she went down hard coughing up blood and curling into a ball to defend herself, the big guy seemed to stop for a moment to look at her, confused.

Thanks to Clarke's warning Gabriel had time to roll out of the way. He saw Clarke getting hit in the stomach and coughing up blood.
"Clarke!" He shouted. Then he heard that the other man was running towards him again. This time Gabriel tried running away and roll out of the way in the last second. He ran in the direction of the other big man. Hopefully they would crash into each other and start fighting each other instead. He rolled when he thought that he was still far enough away and close enough to the other man but he had miscalculated and the man grabbed him. He was also hit in the gut and thrown towards Clarke. He hit the ground head-first next to her.
"Ouch!" He exclaimed. He sat up and looked at Clarke.
"Alright, when i said we'd be fine, i didn't know we'd be fighting these guys. But i think there is a way to defeat them. Big people with big muscles should make them slow. Take advantage of that" Gabriel said and stood up quickly. Just in time to roll away from one of the men.

Derek nodded and followed Phoenix and Lupa in the search for everyone else, despite his bad leg and constant use of his walking stick, he was clearly near full recovery as he managed to match everyone else's walking pace, but he didn't feel like taking the chance on running... not yet at least. He gave Phoenix a reassuring smile as he understood the worry she must have for her sister's safety, and making Phoenix happy was one of his unknown priorities.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke rolled out of the way of an attack and then boosted herself up to attempt an attack, but the guy just grabbed her with his other hand throwing her to the floor and punching and kicking at her, she just lay their as the guy broke her ribs, leg and arm, eventually she lost consciousness and everything went dark.

Skylar looked at Brother Peace with wide eyes, “Cleansing? Oh no..” She muttered, then held out her hands for the gun. It was heavy, but she managed to practise holding it out and how she would shoot it. Once the three brothers started the journey out, Skylar slowly followed next to Bellamy. She put a hand next to her mouth, “Psst, try and ‘accidentally’ let the people escape, we have the excuse of being new with a gun and hostages. Or.. I do, anyway.”

Phoenix muttered under her breath, “Maybe a horse would be faster..” Then looked around the fields, but there was no sign of any big creatures except the wolf they followed, Lupa. “That’s right, we have Lupa..” She said, quickly banging a hand to her head. She pointed to the wolf, “This’ll be done a lot quicker with a ride, come on.” She quickly stopped Lupa in her tracks, The got on in front, waiting for Derek to slide on in the back.

Gabriel didn't know what to do now. He should help Clarke but the other man blocked the path. He needed some time.
"Hold on, Clarke. I'll help you soon" Gabriel said. The man infront of him grinned.
"Eww. You need to brush your teeth" Gabriel said to the man and the grin dissapeared. That comment seemed to have made the man angry and he began charging towards Gabriel, which rolled out of the way again. He started to run in the direction of the other man again. Hopefully they would crash into each other this time. Gabriel rolled out of the way in time this time and hoped for the best.

(I'm not sure what exactly that you have planned @Shadow_Pup so i'll let you decide whether the plan works or not)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James heard something. It was close but not too close. James decided to check it out. "come on Claza but remember too stay behind me. I don't want anything bad to happen with you" James whisperd to Claza. When they started to near the place where he had heard the talking. He saw a wolf that looked familiar. "LUPA" He screamed in his head. What was it doing here. He then saw Phoenix and Derek. "There you are" James said switching back too his emotionless voice that he had not used when he was with Claza

Phoenix looked at James, "And there YOU two are. We're going to find the others, Lupa can sniff them out." She also pointed to the Phoenix hovering in the sky, "And that Phoenix is helping, I've called it Aurora." She patted Lupa's head to get moving once Derek got on. "Come with us, you can sneak in or whatever."

Derek tried to hold in a chuckle upon Phoenix's realization on their transport, he managed to get on to Lupa's back behind Phoenix... and unintentionally close to her as well. "Alright, ready when you are." Derek said as he put one hand on his walking stick and another one on Phoenix's shoulder.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay, I hope we are near.” Claza quickly stayed behind James, then she noticed Lupa with Phoenix and Derek. Claza sighed quietly as she smiled at James, they found some of them. Where is everyone else? What happened to them? She looked up at Lupa, “Yeah, I really hope we can find the rest of them.”

Lupa started walking again, sniffing the air for more scents. The Phoenix in the sky cleared off after the wind started hitting, appearing to be flaming up even more. Phoenix let it go without hesitation as she felt a hand on her shoulder. A shiver rolled down her body, she wasn't used to the touch of someone else, she usually liked her space, but she decided to let it slide for Derek. A while into the journey, a brown blob appeared on the floor, and Lupa ran over to it, then sniffed it. Phoenix leaned down a hand to pick it up, now realising it was Leo, Skylar's kitten. "Hey, if he's here.. where are they?" She put the kitten behind her, in between herself and Derek on Lupa to rest. "They should be near, this chap couldn't of gone far after collapsing to sleep lazily."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy examined the settlement they had arrived at, it was an actual earthborn village. Peace called out "Halt you unclean peasants, prepare to be cleansed." Bellamy watched as the other brothers started attacking the villagers, Peace then turned to Bellamy and Skylar "well then you two get going" Bellamy aimed his gun and fired, but he miss any fatal areas and instead aimed at legs and arms.

(@Killerbunny yes that plan works but Clarke won't wake until back in the room.)

Gabriel saw the man that was behind him run into his companion and they collapsed on the ground. They got up and the one that had been kicking on Clarke was now angry with his friend and started attacking him instead. And the other man defended himself as well as getting angry too. They started fighting but Gabriel didn't mind them. He ran over to Clarke to check if she was dead or not. He checked to see whether she was breathing or not. She seemed to be so he began to check for injuries. (Whether or not she has any is up to you. If she has any, Gabriel took off his shirt and put it on the injuries)

Skylar nodded, then ran to a new area to find more earth borns. She found a group of them huddling inside a small hut, and quietly crept inside the door. She dropped the gun and held up both hands, "Run. Now." They all listened to her and quickly ran away, hiding behind the buildings in the village as they went. A small kid came up to Skylar shaking and quietly thanked her, to which she patted their shoulder and then pushed them to run along. She quietly moved on to more huts to get everybody to leave. When she'd done a few, she went back to Bellamy and the brothers, "I've cleared them up, they're dead or injured." She lied, trying to hide her tracks. She even dropped some ammo along the way so they could see she'd fired bullets.

Gabriel tried to pick up Clarke but he wasn't strong enough. But some sort of medical people entered the arena and ran over to them.
"Everything will be fine now Brother Charity. We'll take Sister Patience and make sure she'll be fine. She'll be in the room when you get back" they said and before Gabriel could protest (he didn't trust that these people would do what they told him they'd do), they took off. Gabriel looked around nervously for the two giant men only to notice they weren't anywhere to be seen anymore. But that man, Father Puberty, was walking towards him. Gabriel decided it would be safest to meet him halfway and walked in that direction.
"Well done, Brother Charity. Y-..." Father Puberty started but Gabriel cut him off.
"You're a bunch of idiots! What kind of people would put kids in an arena to fight full grown men that could easily kill them!?" Gabriel shouted at the man.
"But you didn't die, did you? Anyway, i was gonna give you some praise but i've changed my mind now. Go to your assigned room. Sister Patience will be waiting there" Father Puberty said and walked away.

Gabriel entered his and Clarke's room, he had memorized the way there from when they were forced to enter the arena. Clarke was asleep on a bed in one of the corners of the room. Gabriel walked over to her to check her pulse and breathing. Both of which appeared to be normal. He felt a relief and breathed out.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza followed everyone, watching their surroundings in case of any clues to where the rest of their friends went. She saw Leo in Phoenix’s hand. “Yeah, if Leo is here, everyone else should be... somewhere near here.” Claza looked ahead, but all she could see were trees.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled at Skylar as Brother Peace said "right we didn't get any recruits from this cleansing but now we return to the facility." Bellamy started to walked back motioning for Skylar to follow. Brother peace turned to Bellamy and Skylar "Brother Silence and Sister Serenity, you did well" he then turned and continued walking.

Clarke woke up slowly, she saw Gabriel and said "w..what happened. Did we..did we win." She went to sit up but she fell back in pain, she felt around her body finding out that her shoulder, left leg, and ribs were broken and she was covered in bruises. She then turned to look at Gabriel seeing if she could see any noticeable injuries.

"We did. But don't try to move. They beat you up quite badly. Just take it easy. Hopefully Bellamy and Skylar returns soon and then we can escape from this place" Gabriel said, saying the last part silently in case anyone was listening. He sat down.
"Do you need anything?" He asked her

Skylar secretly looked back before following Bellamy to a child who waved at her, then ran of with their mother, "We sure did, Bellamy." She nudged his elbow, quietly giggling.

Phoenix nodded to Claza, "We never got acquainted properly. I'm Phoenix." She smiled, then Lupa came to a stop as they reached what looked like another massive prison, but not from space. It was built, and looked grim over the sort of colourful landscape left around it. "Y'think that's it?" She slid off of Lupa, then looked down at the floor and reached out a hand to help Derek, "Are you sure that you'll be alright?" She quietly asked him, then turned to James, "Gabriel's said things about you, we need a plan, you're a supposed assassin, so conjure one up for us." ( @Joelkjn )

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The cleansing party now back at the facility, were sent back to their rooms, where Father Purity was waiting, "Brother Silence, Brother Charity, would you please come with me please. He then turned to the man next to him Grandfather Time these are the girls I was referring to." He then lead Bellamy and Gabriel away saying I have a job for you two".

Back at the rooms Clarke lay on the bed as Grandfather Time led Skylar into the rooms "now you two young ladies have been showing some signs of..uh..weakness, you were easily beaten in the arena and you were seen letting some of the villagers free, now this does not mean we will kick you out you have instead been selected for the wife program, you will be made the wives of you partners and you will serve them" he smiled waiting for a response.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hello Phoenix, I’m Claza.” She smiled back, then Lupa and the rest of them seemed to find something. Claza looked around and noticed a prision-like building. “Yeah, I think that is it.” She looked towards James, “Yeah, you are a good assassin after all.”

Skylar followed Grandfather Time, then sat down with Clarke and did a thumbs up, tilting her head to see if the girl was okay so that she wouldn't interrupt. She sighed, they'd seen her freeing people, she was foiled.. she hated his next few words. "Ew. No thanks." She stuck her tongue out, then looked away. "I'm not a wife, not even a girlfriend, not to anyone!" She kept in the urge to attack and put a hand over Clarke's hand, "What is this? The old times? And I thought we were treated equally." She rolled her eyes, then faced the wall again.

"Wives!? What the hell!?" Gabriel shouted. There was so much wrong with that. He didn't like the idea at all. Not that there was anything wrong with Clarke, she was beautiful and... "wait what!? Where did that thought come from!?" Gabriel thought to himself. But the more he thought about it, the more he actually did feel that way. Which made him blush. He wasn't gonna reveal that though.
"There's so much wrong with forcing them to be our wives! What're you gonna do, force us!? No thanks!" He said. But he began to follow Father Puberty. He gave a glance back towards Clarke. And then he looked at Skylar.
"I think Clarke was really badly injured. They made us fight some big-muscled men and they could throw us around like dolls. Just so you know" Gabriel said with a kind voice, the first time he used it other than when Clarke was branded or when she woke up.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Father Purity led Bellamy and Gabriel to the top of an embankment, he pointed down at a small group of people, a snake, a large wolf and a fire bird. He summoned several other men and have Bellamy and Gabriel guns, "on my order shoot the inteuders" he turned to Bellamy and Gabriel "and no deliberately missing, or I will shoot you". Bellamy aimed down at the group waiting for the order, he just hoped they would forgive him.

"Most likely." Derek said with a sigh at the sight of the prison like settlement. "Even on what's left of Earth, there are ways to keep us from our well deserved freedom." He said as he took Phoenix's hand wit a smile and slid off of Lupa's back, he grunted lightly when his feet touched the ground as his bad leg still hurt a bit. He looked up to see Gabriel with an old man of some kind and raised an eyebrow. "Uh... guys? I think they know we're here." Derek said as he reached into his coat and got out the secret item he never showed anyone, the item was revealed to be a combat knife with faint engravings along the blade.

Phoenix groaned, "Really? REALLY!?" She threw her arms out, then reached for her knife and tried to aim for one of the strangers. It was knocked out of her hand as the Phoenix raced back to the group and took it in its claws. Phoenix watched it fly up to everyone, clutching the knife in its talons still. Phoenix was speechless, a creature that she'd not known for long at all, already trying to save them. To her surprise, it dropped the knife with a bang on the floor, then sat on Father Purity's shoulder. She was outraged, it had been tricking them the whole time, and now she couldn't even defend herself. She saw Derek's combat knife, and a small smile formed on her face.

OOC: This would be a good time to use my idea of a massive spider with its web to defend ourselves from the gun shots, it could be extra strong from the mutation, think of iron, stuff like that

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza jumped back in surprise as strangers came out, attacking the group. She saw the Phoenix take away Phoenix’s knife, and give it to a old strange man. She desperately searched her outfit for any weapons, and didn’t find any. “Oh crap.” She had only her fists to fight. A stranger aimed for a bow to Claza with a gun. (They have guns, right? Or is that only Bellamy and Gabriel?)

"Yeah. Real good idea to give kids guns when they have no idea how to use them at all. I might accidentally shoot one of you instead. And how can you trust that we won't use them against you?" Gabriel said but aimed at his friends anyway. "I hope they can defend themselves somehow" he thought to himself. His hands were shaking, not voluntarily, but because he was scared.

(I think they all have guns)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She quickly dodged, her nimble skills kicking in. Claza aimed for a punch, and it surprising it its target. The stranger staggered back, and then he pointed his gun at Claza. “This will be the end of you, intruder!” Claza glared at him, “Where are my friends!?” The stranger flashed a smile, “No need to know, your going to die anyway.” He then fired three bullets, and Claza dodged two of them, but the third one hit her arm. Her arm started to bleed, and Claza clutched it, she had no way to defend herself. Great... now what do I do?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy tensed as Father Purity called out "FIRE!" Bellamy fired down at the group along with the other man, he didn't want to looked but he had to, inorder to make sure he didn't got any fatal areas.

Clarke sat on the bed now alone with Skylar, thinking about what the man had said, "these people are insane" she sighed heavily, and then jumped at the sound of guns firing, jumping up was a stupid idea as she was not yet fully healed and she fell hitting the ground.

Phoenix winced at the sound of a gun shot not hitting the ground, then saw Claza. She briefly looked at her big wound that gashed with blood. “We can handle that after, I’m sorry..” She tried to look around for weapons, only seeing the odd rock on the floor. She grabbed the biggest one in her reach, which really wasn’t that big, and she hurled it at one of the strangers with Gabriel and Bellamy, “EAT ROCK, YOU SCUM!”

Skylar grabbed Clarke’s arms and heaved her back up. “You really should stop. Look, I’ll ask for some water..” She went up to the door, then knocked a few times, before being greeted by another Brother. He asked them what they wanted, and she asked for the water, which her offer was accepted on. When the Brother came back with a plastic cup of it in his hands, Skylar gratefully took it and then gave it to Clarke. “It should help if your head is hurting, it’s the best medicine we have right now.”

Gabriel wasn't sure who to fire at. James, who could take care of himself easy? Or someone who couldn't take care of themselves as good? He started firing randomly because he couldn't decide on which one to shoot. Because of his shaking he was scared he would hit something fatal.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy aimed down the sight on his weapon, thanks to his guard training, back home he was aiming with trained precision, he shot at legs and arms, but also at the floor as warning shots, Bellamy remembered something he had given Clarke back when they were in space, a little pager like object, he pressed it now giving her a signal and then turned with his gun and pointed it straight at Father Purity and without hesitation shot him in the face, the other men attempted to fire at Bellamy but he turned his gun on them shooting them, but not before one of them shot him in the stomach and he collapsed.

Clarke heard the little device beep from around her ankle, she knew what this meant and got up, feeling a bit better, she mimed for Skylar to be silent and called for one of the brothers that had been left to stop them from leaving, he opened the door and Clarke tackled him bringing him down in a headlock and snapping his neck, "thank you, Bellamy's training" she thought to herself. She grabbed the baton he had, noticing that he did not have a gun.

"Oh my god!" Gabriel shouted and then began firing at the men that had started shooting against them now. He didn't aim very well because his hands were still shaking. But he grabbed Bellamy's limp body and pulled it over to Father Puberty's body and kept that one upright.
"Hold your fire or you'll have to shoot the body of your leader and therefore disgrace his memory!" Gabriel shouted to them. He had no idea if this would work but he certainly hoped so.