• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled as Skylar took his hand, he then jumped, he continued to hold her hand taking her with him, he landed in the water with a splash and let himself drift in the pool, he looked around him, he liked this place it was peaceful. He looked around him and spotted Phoenix and Derek, "hey guy's, you two coming to join us."

Clarke woke up in Gabriel's embrace, she sat up trying not to disturb him and went to grab something to eat, she found some bread, cheese and meat in the storage and grabbed some for both her and Gabriel before returning and shaking Gabriel awake saying, "Gabriel, I got some food, you hungry".

Derek blushed lightly at Phoenix's praise to him, before he could think of a good response, he felt Phoenix kiss his cheek which caused him to get flustered. He tried to quickly shake it off and focus on following everyone to the secret place Bellamy mentioned... even though his face was still a bit red, he looked around as everyone went to jump in, before he could even think of joining in, Derek turned his head to Phoenix who handed him a canister and stated that she help him resupply. "It was my idea." Derek said as if he went to put his canister underwater and let it fill up, as it did, bubbles could be seen from the end of the canteen. "Maybe later, gotta restock on water right now." He responded as his eyes slowly turned to Phoenix as the ends of his lips slowly crept into a smile.

Last edited:
Gabriel woke up as Clarke shook him.
"Oh. Yeah. Thanks" he said a bit dizzy as he sat up. He felt a lot better after the nap. Still not fully healed but he was definitely better. He took some of the food that Clarke offered him and ate it.
"You know, i'm feeling a lot better now. Do you want to go look for the other's and see what they're doing? i probably shouldn't take part in any wild activities just yet but i'm pretty sure i can walk for a bit" he said

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke smiled at Gabriel, "well maybe we should go look for the others", she left to go grab some food for the others in case they wanted any, she put it in a bag and then stood outside of her and Gabriel's hut, "Come on then, let's go, I think I've seen the place that Bellamy was on about". As she called out Lupa strolled up to her "You coming too" Clarke asked her, she licked her face, taking that as a yes, Clarke fastened the bag to Lupa. She then stood with Lupa waiting for Gabriel.

The bubbles that came from the canteen slowly stopped, which could only mean that the canteen was now full, after he took it out of the water, he took a small sip from it so it wouldn't overflow... and he was a little thirsty. Derek put the cap back on and went to put the canteen against a nearby tree. "I think that should be enough water for the time being..." He said before he turned his eyes to Phoenix. "So... you you wanna take a lil' dip in the water?" Derek asked with a light blush on his face and slowly began to remove his top in advance and show clear signs that the hunting improved his build.