• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Derek fell unconscious once more after being tasered, but it wasn't as long as before as we woke up not long after. "Why does this always happen to me..." He muttered to himself; Being raised by a drug maker/dealer, constantly had to look over his shoulder, being arrested, crashing to Earth and broke his leg in the process and now all of this. He knew several other prisoners here couldn't help but feel the same way, but not all of them chose the life they were given along with the fact the Chancellor was going to cut some of them short. He remained in his cell in complete silence... he began to zone out and have the same thought he had a while back, but a lot clearer... the image in his mind made him blush.

Last edited:
Gabriel didn't hear everything that Skylar said because he was too happy to see them (for once). There was a chance to escape again.
"Skylar! Phoenix! I'm glad you two are okay. I was just taken away from Bellamy and Derek but i heard where they were gonna be. Derek is in a cell in the prison we crashed in. And Bellamy was moved to a cage in the chancellor's hut. I don't know where that is though..." he said. Then he saw Clarke and his mind shifted.
"Clarke!" He said with relief. They hadn't done anything to her or the sisters. That was a weight of his shoulders.
"Clarke, i'm so glad you're okay" he said with a big smile.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke literally ran to the cage "Gabriel, yes I'm here, your alive, this villager said the Chancellor was going to have you executed, and I didn't know what to think, I thought maybe you were dead, or maybe I would never see you again." She noticed something on the cage "wait, this cage was made from bits of prison" she poked one of the bars that then fell our towards she moved but caught it so it would not make a noise, there was now a big enough gap for Gabriel to fit through, "come on, now let's go get Derek".

In the Chancellor's hut, the Chancellor was now leading a handcuffed Bellamy to the execution, he reached the gallows and then sent guards to fetch Gabriel and Derek. He stood in front of all the villagers. He placed one of the nooses around Bellamy head and decided to start. "My people, this man has been sentenced to death for assaulting me, the Chancellor. His fellows accused of various other crimes, will join us shortly but for now I will let you heckle", the audience of villagers started to throw some rotting food they had found at the earthborn village, at Bellamy, he kept his head high and his stance strong as he was peppered with tomatoes, cabbages, and apples.

Skylar smiled, “Let’s save the others!” She heard some commotion going on in the village, then wondered over, only to see Bellamy all cuffed up and trapped. She frowned, “I think the execution is starting.. what do we do?” Phoenix pointed at the guards,
“If they try to do anything, distract them! Stay with him for now, we’ll go get Derek!” She looked back at Gabriel, “And you need to stay really hidden, they’ll come for you soon.” Pheonix ran past them all, ducking down behind the crowd, trying to find the rest of the prison. She saw it in the distance and hid behind of one the walls, peering round for any guards. When she saw they’d all gone for execution, she quietly moved in, then reached Derek. “Derek! We’ve come to save you!” She happily said, pointing to Gabriel and Clarke behind her.

"Don't worry. I'll be careful. And i'll try not to wake suspiciouns" Gabriel said and pulled the hood over his head as he walked out of the cage. The guard from earlier had gone off somewhere. He quietly followed both Clarke and Phoenix back to the prison.
"How long will it take before they'll just leave us alone? How many times have we been knocked out the past few days?" He asked rhetorically and annoyed. He saw the cell where Derek was held and luckily no guards.
"We should keep an eye out for guards anyway. We don't know when they'll be back. I'll keep an eye out while you find a way to get Derek out" Gabriel told Phoenix and Clarke.

Last edited:
Phoenix nodded, "Skylar's got Bellamy covered for now, I hope.." She looked for the lock in Derek's cell. "I can try to pick the lock, this cell looks tougher than Gabriel's." She quietly got a paperclip from a watch desk which would normally have computers with camera's all over the prison, then returned to the cell. She set it straight, and began to fiddle around with it inside the lock. After a few minutes, it still wouldn't work. "What do they do to these stupid locks?" She huffed, then threw the clip onto the floor and picked up some broken pieces of a chair, "Here goes nothing. Be prepared to hide if a guard comes." She used the thickest, strongest looking piece of wood and put it in between two bars, then tried to pull them apart. With the weak material, they gradually started to move. She pushed the wood in for Derek, "Care to help?" She smirked.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke stood waiting for Phoenix to get Derek, "Gabriel, I think I hear guards coming" she turned to Phoenix "I think it's time to go". She went to keep a look out with Gabriel, pulling out a knife she had taken from the earthborn village. She tensed up, preparing herself for the guards arrival.

Back at the execution, the Chancellor was getting annoyed, "sorry, about the delay people, some trouble makers are helping the convicts escape, but to keep you lot happy and entertained, I might as well kill this one" he placed a blind fold over Bellamy eyes and pulled his foot back and kicked the box that Bellamy had been standing on from beneath, Bellamy started fighting for breath.

"Phoenix and Derek! We have to hurry" Gabriel said and tensed up at the same time Clarke did. He felt in all of his pockets if he still had that surgical knife still. The chances were pretty low that he still had it. But there it was! They must've thought it was unnecessary to confiscate it since they were about to kill him anyway.
"Not much of a weapon but it'll do" Gabriel said about his knife. He looked back at the other two.
"I hope the two of you have some sort of weapon to use. You're gonna need it" he said.

Derek snapped out of thought upon the sight of someone trying to break him free, he smiled when he realized it was Phoenix, all he did was silently nod and walk up to the bar, he grabbed the wood and pushed it to help the bar bend until it was wide enough for him to squeeze through and get out. Once out, he went with Clarke and waited for the guard to arrive, ready to subdue him so Clarke can land the killing blow.

Phoenix smiled, “This’ll be easy-“ Skylar shouted from the top of her lungs outside, “HURRY UP!” And she ran to the execution area, reached her hands in to Bellamy and grabbed hold of him, “Grab my hand, I got you, it’s okay!” Really, she was worried. Her eyes watered up at the thought of execution as it was actually happening, and she pulled with all her strength to get Bellamy out. The Chancellor, even more annoyed now, summoned more guards to be their side to get rid of Skylar. “Get off, please!” She wiped her eyes on her arm, still trying to get Bellamy up, “Bellamy..!”

Phoenix gasped, “She’s in trouble, we need to be faster.” She ran up to the guard and grabbed his arm, then lunged him towards the others before he had time to react.

Gabriel jammed the knife into the throat of the guard that was thrown at him. Then he started to follow Phoenix. There could only be two reasons that Skylar would need help
"Come on you two. We need to be fast now. Or else Skylar and Bellamy will die" he said as he ran towards the chancellor's hut. A lot of guards tried stopping him but he easily took care of them and managed to get one of their batons. They were surprisingly easy to kill. But he didn't mind that now. He saw the hut and the guards around there. He made a quick desicion and threw the knife right in the throat of the chancellor and he fell dead to the ground. All the guards looked at their dead leader in shock which gave the group a few seconds to save Bellamy and run away.
"Quickly now!" Gabriel said and searched the chancellor for keys. He found them and opened the cage, and lifted Bellamy up so that he wouldn't choke. The boy was heavy. He wouldn't be able to hold forever.
"Skylar! Get that rope of him!" He shouted.

Skylar quickly got rid of the rope, then helped Gabriel to hold Bellamy. Phoenix looked at Derek, "It's getting annoying that we're constantly split up, don't you think?" She sighed, "Oh, uh, the group, I mean." Skylar groaned, "You can say that again, I'm feeling major déjà vu right now." Helping to support Bellamy, Skylar pointed back to the other end of the prison, "We can go back to the other end, or go exploring, what do you guys say?"

"Skylar! Help me carry Bellamy out of here! The guards won't be shocked for long. Clarke could you run ahead and make sure our path is clear and Derek and Phoenix, you can make sure we won't be followed. Here, use this knife if you need to" Gabriel said and held out the knife for whichever out of Phoenix and Derek that would take it. Then he hooked his arms under Bellamy's armpits and motioned for Skylar to take the legs so they could lift him and get out of there

Derek went with everyone to rescue Bellamy and showed a clear smile of satisfactory when the chancellor died... in his heart, he wanted to be the one to kill him... slowly. He brushed the thought aside and took the knife that Gabriel offered to either Phoenix or himself, once in his hand, he stayed behind the group that carried Bellamy to safety, he looked around to make sure nobody against them would follow and would kill them if they got too close.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke
Clarke followed behind the group worried about where they would stay. She glanced down at Bellamy who had lost consciousness while hanging, she looked ahead as they walked and saw a clearing of sorts in the woods nearby. "Hey that looks like a good place to make a camp" she said to the group.

--------------------1-year-later----------------------

Clarke
Clarke walked around their camp, she still had most of the prison outfit as her clothing choice, except from a crop top made from deer hide, it was a humble place, they had built huts one for each ''couple", a shack for food storage, a weapon storage and a communal camp fire, they were near a river that they used for bathing and drinking water. She walked up to the communal fire and used the lighter, that she had found the other day when scavenging a ruined and rusted car, to relight the fire.

Bellamy
Bellamy was out hunting, he no longer wore the prison uniform except from the top, which was now sleeveless, he wore a racoon skin beanie and deer hide trousers, along with some boots he had knicked from one of the two hits on the prison village. He had grown a heated and stilled had scars from his gunshot wound and hanging. He was checking the traps that were set up around their camps perimeter, he found some raccoons, birds and a snake, that had some how got caught in one of the traps, he brought the animals back skinned them and took the meat to a hut that they kept the meat after it had been smoked, he then sat with Clarke by the fire as he worked on the snake skin he now had try to think about what to make with it.

Skylar sat down at the fire with Clarke and Bellamy, "Leo, get up here!" Leo, her kitten, was now no longer a kitten. The cat had fully grown, sporting his brown tabby coat and quite strong. He was a good hunter, making a good contribution to the group. Skylar had made him a small bandanna from some spare animal skin around his neck, and he wore it with pride as he strode across the dirt to sit near the fire. "You're right confident, aren't you?" She laughed, stroking his soft fur. "Bellamy, what are you doing with that snake skin?" She slid over next to him, throwing an arm around his shoulder and smiling lightly.

Phoenix followed her sister down to the fire, breathing a sigh of relief as they'd finally done with hunting and checking traps. She soaked up the warmth of the fire and stripped from her deer fur jacket. "Why is the cat looking so proud?" She laughed, with Leo responding by trying to tackle her arm, "Hey, cool it, fur ball!" She pulled her arm away and let Leo take a comfy seat with Skylar. "One year, and I never even got an animal companion" She sighed, "Skylar, you've got to teach me to get one some day."

"You're not the only one, Phoenix. But Clarke's big badass wolf works for me. I'd certainly love a pet on my own, but Lupa is great" Gabriel said with a smile as he sat down next to Clarke. After a year with this group, his angry nature was almost non-existent. He could still get really angry but it was much more rare than before. Thinking back to what happened a year ago, that was probably a good thing. But you could never know for sure.
"Where is Lupa by the way?" He asked with his head turned to Clarke.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned to Gabriel, "oh she went hunting I think, hang on" Clarke grabbed the wooden whistle she had round her neck and blew it, Lupa came bounding from the woods into the clearing, walking upto Gabriel and nuzzling his arm. Clarke smiled to herself, "she has really grown to like you".

Bellamy looked at Skylar, "oh I'm not sure really, what do you think I should do with it" he liked how the group was now, Clarke was more relaxed and bold than she used to be, Gabriel was much happier, Phoenix and Skylar were mostly the same but that was fine, their positively was really contagious and Derek seemed happy with Phoenix. He looked around they had only been attacked once and that was a week or two before the dropship landed, they had no idea who was on it, but since then the prison village had been silent. He smiled at Skylar, awaiting her suggestions for the snake skin.

(@Jodie.xox )

Last edited:
Derek was over by the weapon rack with a makeshift spear in hand and what appeared to be a whetstone in the other, he sharpened it along with many other weapons for other needs, ranging from swords, axes and bows. His attire changed lightly as time went on, he now sported a well made open leather jacket that reaches his knees with a fur lining along the edges and his hair gained a lighter shade from being outside so much. Once he was done sharpening the weapons, he stood up and did a few stretches before he walked over to the fire to relax. He smiled lightly and offered a wave to everyone else by the fire as he sat down. "Hey guys, weapons are done, I'll try and brew some medicines later with the herbs I collected last week."

Last edited:
(Forgot Gabriel's clothes in my last post. I'll include them here)

"Hi Lupa. Did it go well on the hunt?" Gabriel said with a big smile. He looked at Clarke with that same smile and was just generally happy. All of them had changed pretty much. Some had changed both mentally and physically. Some only physically. Their clothes had changed the most however. His own clothes was still around. Atleast the hoodie was. The jeans were now too torn to wear. So he had made new pants out of deer skin like most of the other's did. The glove on his right hand was still there but he had started to think about taking it off. He didn't know how he would react to the scar anymore but he knew it wouldn't be as bad as a year ago. Then he saw Derek sitting down with a smile and a wave. He waved back.
"Alright cool. How's our food supply by the way? Do we need more food or are we gonna be fine?" Gabriel said.

Skylar shrugged, "Maybe a scarf sort of thing if it doesn't sound too grim, it's a pretty nice design." She told Bellamy, "Could make some nice clothing designs!" She turned to Gabriel, "Lupa's been hunting, and Bellamy was out earlier. I think we're alright for now, but there's no harm in going out for fun, we'd still get some more food, which is good!" She picked up her bow, "I've gotten skilled with this thing now, I can take down anything!" She chuckled, holding her hand on her waist confidently.

Phoenix waved to Derek, "Good thing, too. I have a feeling we're going out hunting." She heard a squawk in the sky, then a falcon flew overhead, it looked slightly smaller than an adult, but it swiftly flew over the camp. "Should we get it?" She smirked, trying to keep sight of the bird.
(This'll be her new pet, I'll say they were going to hunt it, but maybe it tries to take a liking to the group do they won't kill it.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy smiled at Skylar's suggestion, "I might leave it for now, I'm just gonna go check the medical supplies". Bellamy walked to the supply hut and checked the supplies, they were running low on some medicines, he grabbed his bow and headed off, "I'll be back in a minute". He walked for a while until he reached a tree stump near the prison, he made a bird call and a man walked out "Ah, Mr Blake, what can I do for you", Bellamy looked at the man, "we need more medical supplies we are running low". The man laughs, "well you know the deal, we give you supplies and you kill someone for us", "no, never again" Bellamy said defiantly, "now Bellamy, you know the deal, we caught you stealing remember, now you do this or no supplies and we kill that Skylar girl, your so fond of, now do we have an agreement", Bellamy looks down defeated "yes". The man led Bellamy into the prison village, they took him to his usual spot, the men would bring the person to the town centre and Bellamy would shoot them, the men would blame it on the earthborn, it had been this way since they caught him, 3 months ago. After the deed was done they gave him the supplies needed and he returned and snuck the supplies into the hut. He then started to work on the snake skin, he started by making a handle cover for his dagger, then with the excess skin he made a bracelet, he engraved Skylar's name into it and decided to give it to her when she returned.

(For the record, your characters can be curious but no-one finds out about these dealings, at least not yet.)

Clarke decided to go and do a stock take on their medical, supplies they seemed well stocked but she never really focused on this, she was looking for some head pain medicine, she had been taking it to stop some headaches, they would pass, she saw some pain relief pills and tgiught she might ask Bellamy or Derek needed anything, it had been a year but Bellamy still had neck pains and nightmares from his hanging and she wasn't sure whether there might be some residual pain in Derek's leg, she would ask layer.

Gabriel had no idea on what he could do as of now so he walked around their camp to figure something out. Phoenix was going hunting, Bellamy had gone off to stock up on some supplies (how he did that was still a mystery to Gabriel. He decided to ask him once he got back), Skylar was probably going hunting and Derek would probably join Phoenix. So it would only be Clarke and him left if the other's left. And he kinda hoped so. It would give them some alone time. It's been a year since they confessed their feelings to each other and he was very happy with the outcome

Derek stood up and went to grab himself what appeared to be a makeshift spear, despite the materials it was made of, it appeared to be well crafted. He then walked over to Phoenix with a somewhat confident smile and tilted his head lightly to click his neck bones. "I don't see why not, even if we don't get it, I'm sure there are other animals that'll last us until the end of the month." He said as he spun his spear a couple of times... unaware of the light blush on his face which appeared to have become a habit whenever he was near or interacting with Phoenix.

Skylar nodded, "You two go, I'll look elsewhere in case there's more to get." She headed off in another direction, and Phoenix stood up with Derek, "Alright, let's do it." She grabbed an extra spear for herself and started slowly walking in the right direction. "No sudden movements, maybe it's even hunting something, too, and that means an easier job for us!" As they walked, she looked at Derek, "So.. a lot's happened, huh? It's been nice.. doing it with you." She blushed, quickly turning away.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy jogged after Skylar, when he reached her he said "hey, mind if I come along" he had his bow across his back and his dagger in his belt. "Oh and this is for you" he said as he grabbed the snake skin bracelet with her name carved in it from his pocket. He blushed as he gave it to her.

Clarke walked over to Gabriel, "hey Gabriel have you seen Bellamy, I was going to give him some meds for his neck pain, but I can't find him" she stood next to him, and playfully punched him, she knelt down and pet Lupa's fur as she had been following, Gabriel as he walked. "Hey Gabriel, who do you think will confess their feelings fist, Phoenix and Derek or Bellamy and Skylar."

"No i haven't but i'll make sure to let him know if i see him. I wanted to ask him something anyway" he said and laughed at the punch. He punched back, also playfully.
"I'm gonna guess on Derek and Phoenix. Skylar seems a little too innocent to understand her own feelings. So unless Bellamy confess, Skylar probably won't even realize she has those feelings" Gabriel said almost a little absent. Then he looked at Clarke.
"Who do you think, cutie?" He asked and stepped a little closer to Clarke, with a both loveful and mischievous smile

Skylar smiled, “‘Course I don’t mind!” She put the bracelet on, “It’s so cute!” She laughed, “You’re welcome for the idea.” She playfully nudged him, “What should we get? We could get some fish with that dagger of yours, we just need the right skill to do it!” She smiled, “It’ll be really fun!”

Derek smiled as he looked at Phoenix, his head tilted down as he appeared to have gotten slightly taller over the past year, only by around an inch. "Fish doesn't sound too bad; its brain food as well. Who knows if the mutation made them any bigger, if we're lucky, maybe we'll even find a hot spring." He smiled as he joked about the last part. He got out and looked at his knife upon her mention of it and fell silent for a brief moment. "Anyway... ladies first."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke smiled back at Gabriel, "well, I think you might be right, but, it's been a year and they've been on the brink of confessing the entire time, their both just seem shy, if you catch my drift. Anyway cutie, maybe we should.." she was cut off a she heard guns firing, she fell back as one of the bullets pierced her shoulder, she cried out. The guns continued to fire at the camp.

Bellamy turned to Skylar, "sounds like a plan, oh Skylar I wanted to tell you something" he was cut off before he got the chance at the gunshots. "Did you hear that." Without waiting for a response from Skylar, he ran back to the camp. Once he reached the camp he saw Clarke on the ground and the men with guns, they were guards from the prison village. He started firing arrows when a voice came from the group, "for god sake stop firing, we are only here for one person. I told you idiots that we didn't need to go in guns blazing. Now listen we are here for one Bellamy Blake, by way of Prisonic law." Bellamy stopped in place, what was going on.

"Clarke!" Gabriel shouted when she was shot. He knelt down to her and took of his glove to use as a cleansing tool. It wasn't the best, but it was good enough right now. He listened to the guards and the person that seemed like their leader.
"Are you okay?" He asked Clarke. Then he turned to the leader.
"Who the hell are you!? We're not gonna help until you fix what you did to Clarke!" He shouted, rightfully upset. One of the guards hit him in the face with his gun and Gabriel's head hit the ground.
"Ouch! Hey! Stop that!" He shouted.

Phoenix turned round and sighed, "Great.." She turned to go back, until the gunshots stopped, "Do you think they've already dealt with it?" She was reluctant, wanting to stay with Derek for a bit longer. She smirked, "You look skilled for the fish business, could be fun to stay!"

Skylar ran back with Bellamy, "Oh, no.." She helped to pull Gabriel up and quickly helped Clarke get up. "Gabriel, just look after her.. I'll help with Bellamy- HEY!" She shouted, hearing what the men wanted. She whistled for Lupa to come to her. "Get out, or we'll set this wolf on you, we're also armed, so get out of here!" She took out a spear and pointed it to them. She whispered to Bellamy, "We still need cover from the guns!"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy held a hand up in front of Skylar, "no, this is my problem", he then walked forward, "what do you mean under arrest", he asked the leader. The man walked forward and stood in front of Bellamy, "you assisted Gregory Danvers in the murder of 15 individuals", "wait but he said he was working for you, he said I was doing the guards job for them", Bellamy wasn't sure what to do, then he lowered his head "our deal was simple, he gave me supplies and I eliminated someone for him, he said if I didn't kill them, then he wouldn't just not give me he supplies, but he would kill Skylar." Bellamy hadn't noticed but he was crying softly, the man walked up to him "we were unaware of the circumstances, in that case, we will not arrest you but we will warn you that Gregory Danvers is still at large". After saying this a man kept from the woods with a pistol, "here I am boys, and you boy know the deal", before anyone could react the man turned and fired straight at Skylar. The guards instantly apprehended Danvers and took him away, the leader (the chancellor's son) stayed. Bellamy had run to catch Skylar and knelt holding her. (Sorry for the auto)

Clarke sat leaning on her good arm, "Gabriel, it's ok, I'm fine, I promise" she stood up and walked over to him, she knelt down kissed his cheek and then sat next to him. She turned to the leader "who are you", the man turned and said "I am the fair leader of Prisonica, you killed my father the Chancellor, oh but don't react, I was pissed at first, but then I realised he was a tyrant, so I thank you and you can ask us for help whenever you need it."

Last edited:
"Skylar!" Gabriel shouted in worry. He ran over to her and knelt down.
"We need something to clean the wound and my surgical knife. For Clarke too. Lupa, could you go get Phoenix and Derek while me and Bellamy fix the wounds? You, sir should also help. Atleast with Clarke. You're responsible for her shoulder!" Gabriel said. He turned to Bellamy.
"We're gonna need to talk later. But right now we'll help each other clean these wounds" he said while he got some of the rags he had gotten from his old clothes and gave one to Bellamy. He gave the knife to him as well.
"Skylar's wound is more urgent so you help her first while i keep Clarke from bleeding to death" Gabriel told Bellamy

Skylar tried to dodge, but it was too late. “Damn it!” She sat down against the log and faintly smiled at Gabriel, “Hey, t-thanks..” She looked at her arm, she was clenching it with her hand just below the injury. “Pains all in the head, r-right?” She quietly chuckled, waiting for Bellamy. She sighed, “I guess everyone gets a turn to get hurt.. that still leaves Phoenix.” She thought. Leo was sleeping near the food supply, and suddenly awoke with all the commotion. He ran over to the chancellor’s son and growled at his feet. “It wasn’t him, Leo..” Skylar quietly said, peering into the distance, the man had now vanished. Leo ran over to Skylar, meowing. He sat infront of her, and she smiled back to him as thanks.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke was now properly standing holding her hand to her shoulder, "Gabriel I'm fine, I am going to go and get the bandages." She left to the medical hut, inside she patched herself up then brought the supplies needed to help with Skylar. She walked up to Skylar and started to work on her arm. She turned to Gabriel and said "go find Phoenix and Derek, they should have been back by now.

Bellamy was sitting besides Skylar, but he now stood up and walked over to the Chancellors son, "what will happen to Danvers", They chancellor's son responded with "First, my name is John, John Doe. Second he will be shot for multiple acts of murder, but not publicly. Oh and you should no there is a 'magician' living around here, people have been going missing, just be careful alright" John then left.

Gabriel nodded to Clarke and decided to talk to Bellamy instead. He walked over to stand next to Bellamy as the man 'John' finished what he wanted to say.
"I don't trust that guy. Anyway, Bellamy we need to talk. Can you follow me over here? Don't worry about Skylar. Clarke, can you take over here while i talk to Bellamy? Here, use this knife if the bullet is still in the arm" Gabriel said when John had left and handed Clarke the surgical knife. Then he walked away a little bit from the other two and waved for Bellamy to follow

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy watched John leave, then turned to Gabriel, he followed him to where it was he was standing, "so what did you want to talk about" he asked and stood waiting to find out what it was.

Gabriel turned to Bellamy.
"Why did they come here looking for you? What have you done? And who was the guy who shot Skylar? If anyone knows, it's gotta be you. Is this about all the supplies you've always managed to get ahold of? Tell me, Bellamy" Gabriel said with anger. He took a few deep breaths to calm down and waited patiently for Bellamy's answers. He expected answers on all his questions.
"Alright from what i heard over there, you did whatever you did in order to protect Skylar. And therefore i can't be so angry at you. But you shouldn't lie to us. What did he make you do?" He added. He knew there had to have been some sort of blackmailing going on. And for that, the guy that blackmailed Bellamy needed something done. And Gabriel wanted to know what.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sighed, "Gregory Danvers caught me stealing medicine a few months ago, he said the chancellor's son had been monitoring our camp, making sure we were safe, he had seen me and the way I looked at Skylar, he said he would bring supplies to me, if I killed someone for him, I refused obviously, then he threatened Skylar, so I agreed, as of today I've killed 27 people for him, he told me that they were criminals ready to be executed, and that the chancellor's son would just say it was the earthborns." Bellamy didn't look at Gabriel, he wanted to go and kill Danvers himself, but that would be what he would want. He sighed heavily yet again, before looking at Gabriel, awaiting his response.