• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Derek did his best to dodge the bullet shots and turned his head when he heard Claza get shot, luckily nowhere too vital, but that didn't stop her bleeding, he quickly ran to a nearby rock whilst he picked up Claza and carried her to the rock so she didn't have to get hurt anymore than she already was. "Show me where the wound is, I'll try to treat it." Derek said as he beckoned Phoenix to take cover as well... but after that, he didn't hear any more gunshots other than the ones being from those inside the prison and not toward those outside of it. "We should heal that wound and sneak in as quickly as we can while they're distracted." Derek suggested.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
The stranger fell down, he had been shot by someone. “Huh?” Claza said, then Derek carried her to some rocks for cover. She looked at him, “The wound is in my arm...” Claza let go of her arm, she was lucky that the bullet didn’t hit anything else.

Phoenix slowly shook her head, “I’ll go in whilst there’s time, Lupa, you’re my back up.” They both snuck in, then opened the door slowly. Lupa sniffed around for men, whilst Phoenix ran to Gabriel, Bellamy and the strangers. Phoenix hit one in the back of the head, forcing the gun out of his hand whilst he was distracted with Gabriel. He quickly turned round to her, and she held up the gun, finger on the trigger, “Run, or I’ll shoot you.” She said, pointing the gun the whole time as he went away. She sensed he would get backup, so she moved quickly. She gestured her head towards the halls, “We need Skylar and Clarke, and quick.” Lupa strolled in after them, looking quite proud of herself. The guy was screaming out in the hall, and Phoenix guessed that the wolf had bit him.

"Alright. But this guy is unfortunately unconscious. It's gonna be hard to move him. Don't look now but we need some way to stop the bleeding so i'm gonna take my shirt off" Gabriel said and removed his shirt. He held it tightly at Bellamy's stomach to stop the bleeding.
"There. That'll work for now but we'll need to steal some stuff from this place if he's gonna make it at all. Therefore it'll be better if one of us searched for medical stuff and one picked up Skylar and Clarke. You can get Skylar and Clarke. Lupa will recognize their scent. And i will first go out to them and have them keep Bellamy for now and then i'll go to get the medical stuff" Gabriel said and started walking towards the way that Phoenix had come from. There must be a way out there since that's where Phoenix came in. He found a way out and dragged Bellamy outside.
"Can any of you press against Bellamy's stomach? He's been shot. I need to go back in" Gabriel said and ran back inside.

Derek looked at the wound with concern. "Damn, let's be happy it didn't reach anywhere too vital..." He said as he used his knife to cut off part of his left sleeve up to his elbow and quickly yet carefully wrapped it around Claza's wound. "That should do it, if you feel like you can, I'll need your help as we sneak inside and take everyone else out." Derek suggested quietly, still unsure if any enemies would hear them.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She watched as Derek put on the bandage. The stinging feeling was now gone. Claza let out a sigh of relief, and smiled a bit. “Thanks, and I think I’m fit enough to help out.” She stood up, still being careful on not getting shot again.

Phoenix ran down the long halls, looking in every room and cell for anyone she could find. Most were empty, and she could hear running in the distance from the staff reinforcements. She quickly slipped into a nearby room, silently closing the door behind her. She sighed, sliding down the door on her back. She heard some commotion from farther down, and once it quietened, she ran back out down to where she heard it, hoping it could be Skylar. "Skylar! It's you!" She ran into her sister, giving her a big hug, also seeing Clarke and giving her a wave. Skylar smiled,
"Thanks for coming, Clarke was just helping to escape, too!" She pointed to the way Phoenix had come, "Clarke, Phoenix, we need to go!" @Shadow_Pup

OOC: @Red Gallade @OtisRolePlays Gabriel asked you guys to help with Bellamy.

As Gabriel was running back inside, he realized something. He hadn't spent enough time in the building to find out where all the medical supplies were. And the place was too big for him to just run around in. He could very easily get lost. He had to hope he would see it on the way back to Clarke, Skylar and Phoenix. He remembered the way back and found the girls after a while.
"There you are. You can go out now. I'm gonna grab our real clothes so we have more of that later. Doesn't seem like there are any guards on the way out right now but hurry. That might change" Gabriel said quickly and then continued to sprint down the hall and eventually came to the place where they had been 'cleansed' and branded. He opened the door and to his relief the clothes were still there. He grabbed all of them and as he picked up his pants, he checked in his pocket to see if that was still there. It was. Then he ran back to the room he and Clarke had lived in and grabbed his t-shirt.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned and legged it and made her way out of the building, she called back to Skylar and Phoenix "come on, hurry. I think I hear people coming" she saw men and women dresses in white charging towards Skylar and Phoenix, but they suddenly started to drop, they had all been hit with arrows and more were dropping she turned and saw Bellamy, he was grimacing severely, but he had removed his shirt and reaplied the tempary bandage, he had needed more movement, he had seen the bow he now held on the armory when he went on that mission, he had picked it up and left it nearby. He kept shooting calling out weakly, "come on I don't how long I can keep at this" he saw a man nearly grab Skylar and saw another guy go for Phoenix, he let his heart choose where to shoot and let the arrow fly, hitting the forehead of the man trying to grab Skylar. He then collapsed down and started to pant heavily.

Gabriel was headed back out but he spotted some men and women going that way too. Luckily they hadn't seen him so he hid inside the closest room. Which was a storage room. "Bingo. Some medical supplies should be in here" Gabriel thought and began to look around. It was a lot to go through and Gabriel found a lot of stuff that would be useful. But he couldn't carry much more. He already all their clothes and he needed a medical kit. He did save a small surgical knife though. Eventually he found a first aid kit. But he didn't know how he would be able to get out. There were people everywhere. He couldn't sneak out. He had way too much to carry. He had to rely on the other's to help him

Phoenix kicked the person out of the way behind her, surprising everyone with her force, "What? I'm not going to just stand here!" She said, grabbing Skylar's arm and finding the way out. Skylar grabbed her arm back, though, and she ran straight to Bellamy and knelt down with him, "What happened?!" She asked, pulling him up against a rock and putting his bow on the floor. Phoenix saw them, and she quickly took a cup of water, then gave it to Skylar with some ripped material she had on her. Skylar put the water on the material and tried to clean the blood off of Bellamy carefully, avoiding his wound. "I'll get you cleaned up, don't worry!" She said with a happy expression. Phoenix, however had remember Gabriel inside, and having concern on what he was even doing, she crept back in. She saw him get into a nearby room, but there was a crowd of the strangers around it. She got a rock and threw it at them, making a quick distraction. It bought her a few seconds, giving her time to get in the storage room. She put a finger over her mouth, then held her hands out to help carry the supplies. @Shadow_Pup @Killerbunny

"Why are you in here? And how did you even get in?" Gabriel said with slight anger in his voice. He sighed and handed some of the supplies and clothes to Phoenix.
"That's Skylar's and Clarke's clothes. I'll take mine and Bellamy's and this medkit. Now we need to figure out how to get out. Is there anything in here that we can use as a form of weapon?" Gabriel said, mumbling the last part to himself.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy groaned as he sat up more, "I'm fine" he said noticing more men but there were only a few left, their numbers were dwindling, perfect. He grabbed his bow and without standing up shot a few arrows at the remaining men, killing a few.

Clarke had decided to keep watch at the exit she saw the storage room and the men in front of it, without thinking her plan through she called out, "hey idiots over here" the men all started to chase after her, now Phoenix and Gabriel could get out.

Back up on the Ark. The Chancellor turned to his head mechanic "Are we ready for departure" he asked, "yes sir but only for a few." The mechanic replied. The Chancellor nodded and boarded the shuttle, he took with him a small collection of guards, some of his council, some mechanics and doctors. The shuttle launched heading to Earth packed with supplies.

Gabriel peeked out of the storage room to hear Clarke distract the guards and they took off after her. "Clarke, you idiot!" he thought to himself but he couldn't do anything else than to use the situation and get out.
"Come on Phoenix. Clarke made a distraction for us so we can get out" he said and ran out the best he could with all these things to carry.

(I'm starting to feel sorry for @Red Gallade now)

Phoenix huffed, “Yeesh, I won’t help you next time if you’re like this.” She whispered angrily, following him out with her hands full. She did a thumbs up to Clarke, then dumped everything she had with the others. She grabbed her knife, then threw it at a guy chasing Clarke, and she hoped Clarke would pick it up and use it. Skylar gasped, “Bellamy! Stop! You’re going to hurt yourself again!” She took the clothes from Phoenix, then slipped her own back on, taking the white ones off from underneath. She left Clarke’s next to the rock. Phoenix turned round, finding Derek standing around. She slowly walked over next to him, putting her hands in her pockets, “So, we got them out, huh..” She smiled, “Don’t get kidnapped next, okay?” She jokingly nudged his arm, faintly blushing at touch. (@Red Gallade here ya go)

Derek turned his head over to Phoenix when he saw her approach and lightly blushed at the sight of her. "Yeah, sorry I wasn't too much of help; All I did was stay back and look after Claza after she was shot, so I guess that's something." He said with a slight tone of sympathy, he wished he could have been more help than stay behind and play doctor, but seeing Phoenix alive was comfort enough for him to show a smile. "What about everyone else, how are they?" He asked.

Gabriel looked over to where Clarke was. Then he started to run in that direction. He picked up the knife that Phoenix had thrown and jabbed it into another guard.
"Clarke! Come on!" He shouted. That caught the attention of some of the guards following Clarke and they began to follow him instead.
"Uh oh" he said to himself and began to run back to everyone else. He figured Clarke needed the knife more so he decided to throw it the rest of the way (well. Hopefully atleast).
"Clarke! Catch!" He shouted and threw the knife.

Phoenix shrugged, “Everyone’s fine, Gabriel’s moody, Clarke is being chased.” She smirked, “Same old, same old, right?” She chuckled, “Seriously. Gabriel won’t be having my help any time soon again.” Skylar still sat with Bellamy, fussing over his injury and his every move. “Phoenix, shush!” She shouted over, giving a sorrowful look to Clarke. Phoenix smiled, “Skylar, stop fussing, they’ve got it worked out.” Skylar turned back quickly, “That’s what you say, Phoenix..”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke caught the knife using it to kill the last guy following her she then ran after the men killing a few and then assuming that Gabriel could take the last of them, fled the facility. She ended up outside and walked up to Phoenix and Derek, "so you guys found us then" she said smiling, "god it was strange here, these people attacked villages just to 'cleanse' them". Bellamy turned to look at Skylar, he smiled, she was really fussing over him, he placed his bow down, then in play surrender he raised his hands slightly saying "alright, alright, I take it easy" he laughed softly.

Gabriel looked over his shoulder to see only two guards left. He picked up the surgeon knife he had found earlier and stopped running. The guard that was closest to Gabriel tried to jump him but Gabriel just jammed the knife into the guard's throat. Which gave him really bad flashbacks and he felt bad. But he shrugged it off in time to fight off the second guard. That one was smarter and ducked under Gabriel's first swing with the knife and tackled him to the ground. The guard was about to trap him but Gabriel managed to jam the surgeon knife into the back of the guard's neck. Then he pushed the guard off of himself and got up. He had a headache from being tackled into the ground and hit his head. He began to walk over to his group of friends again.
"Finally that's over. We should get out of here before more of them come. Bellamy, can you walk?" he said. Then he looked at Clarke.
"How are you now?" Gabriel asked with a calm voice.

“Remind me not to mess with Gabriel..” Skylar said, slightly dazed until Bellamy spoke. She giggled, “Good, maybe you should ride Lupa, Derek’s leg should be on the mend by now.” She whistled, trying to get the wolf to come to the group. She looked at Clarke, “Sorry for using her so much, I hope you don’t mind..” Phoenix looked down at Derek’s leg after hearing Skylar, remembering it was actually getting better. Skylar perked up, “Hey, we’re like that dog species that looks after their hurt members!” She said slightly jokingly, Phoenix laughed, “I guess we are, Skylar..” She sat on the nearby rock, waiting to go whilst everyone sorted themselves out. Skylar was happy with Bellamy, and the sisters felt pretty good with themselves.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke turned to Gabriel and said "yeah, I'm fine" she blushed slightly, but turned to respond to Skylar saying "Oh that's fine". Bellamy stood with difficulty and pulled himself onto Lupa, due to the fact that he was using one hand to keep his makeshift bandages on, he wasn't entirely stable and he started to kind of slip off, trying to hold on with one hand.

Phoenix saw Bellamy with his difficulty of getting on Lupa, and so she took the loose ends of his bandages and tucked them inside the others so that he didn’t need to hold them anymore. She pulled his arm back onto Lupa so that he would hold her with two hands. “That should be much better.” She dusted her hands off, then stood with Derek again, “Moody guts is right, we should get out of here now.” Skylar burst out laughing,
“We’re making him nicknames now?” Phoenix smirked,
“I just felt like it.”

Gabriel sighed but didn't say anything about his new nickname.
"Uh... we all were asleep during the trip over to this building so i guess you three should take the lead then, Derek, Phoenix and Claza" Gabriel said calmly. He acted kind off differently. Usually something like that nickname would make him angry but it didn't. Now that he had gotten out of there, he had time to process things. But that wasn't easy. It had reminded him a lot about his dad, his mom and that day. But he couldn't think off that now! Not when everyone else was around.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke smiled to herself, it was good to see Gabriel happy. She walked to Phoenix as they started to return. "So Phoenix, you and Derek, how's that going then" she asked with a smile. She had a tendency to look for relationships and make sure they worked. It was just a hobby really. Bellamy watched as Skylar laughed, he thought "wow she is really pretty when she smiles" he then thought "wait was that did I just call Skylar pretty" he started to blush.

Derek remained silent as everyone else interacted with each other. He nodded at Phoenix' suggestion on heading back, before he could walk on ahead, he heard what Clarke asked about Phoenix and himself which made him get flustered slightly, yet it was easy to tell even while his back was turned. "...We should really get a move on." He suggested as he began to walk on ahead, despite holding his walking stick, he didn't use it at all. It looked as if Derek's leg had finally been fully recovered.

Last edited:
Phoenix shrugged, "We're fine, whatever do you mean?" She held in a laugh, then quickly walked ahead with Derek. She wouldn't tell anyone when everyone was around, that was just embarrassing, she thought. She saw Derek with his newly healed leg, then nodded to it, "Suppose you don't need the stick anymore." She said, trying to avoid her feelings after Clarke's question. Skylar saw Bellamy blushing, and she helped to steady him on Lupa. "What're you blushing about?" She chuckled, sort of oblivious at the time. She started going ahead with Phoenix and Derek, walking beside Lupa to see that Bellamy was always okay. She shouted up to Clarke, "If you're asking them, then I'll ask something too." She sped up a bit, going by Clarke's side, "How are you and Gabriel getting along?" She peered back to him, "He's acting different, is that the cause of your work?"

Gabriel heard Skylar's question but couldn't figure out what she meant. But the statement made him think. He was acting differently. But he didn't think that was because of Clarke. Atleast not completely. According to what he believed, it was the time in that organisation that did this. Nothing before had made him think back but that place had awoken some of the worst memories. But he pushed them all away. He wouldn't allow himself to think about it because it was way too hard for him. As soon as they had gotten to a safer place he would change back to his normal clothes. And there! A distraction!
"Hey! Where should we go now? I mean, they know where half the prison is. Is it really smart to go back there?" He said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy looked down at Skylar from Lupa, "oh um, nothing. It's nothing". Clarke turned to Skylar "what do you mean by that, there isn't anything happening with me and Gabriel" despite having said this she did slightly blush at the thought. She then walked up to Phoenix and whispered to her "please tell me, that you have noticed what your sister has not." She said looking at Bellamy and Skylar. Bellamy turned his head and said "I think I know of a place, but we should probably change before going there" he turned to Skylar, "it's that village where you saved the people, we could ask to stay for a bit".

Gabriel saw Clarke's reaction to Skylar's question. And that's when he understood the meaning of it. Which made him blush and his eyes widened.
"Nope! Nothing at all!" He said to Skylar and instead turned his head to Bellamy.
"You're right. But how are you gonna change clothes? By the way, do you know if the bullet is still in there? It can be life threatening with that. I stole a surgical knife from that organization which we can use to remove the bullet if it's still there. But that could also be dangerous if you don't do it the right way. Oh, and we have this too" he said and held up the first-aid kit.

Last edited:
Phoenix quietly giggled, shaking her head to Clarke, “She’s ignorant, it’s noticeable, I mean, have you seen those two? She was fussing all over him to see if he was okay.” She stopped in her tracks, “Kind of like..” She looked at Derek in the corner of her eye. “I think we’ve all sort of.. paired up by now.”
Skylar lifted a finger to her chin, “I could talk to them, they seemed happy with me. We could even offer to hunt for them if we need to bargain.” She pointed to the right direction, “It’s that way, just straight down, be quiet, and be careful.” She winced at Gabriel’s suggestion, “That would take careful hands, are you.. really.. really sure?”

Derek mainly focused on getting back to what remained of the prison, despite the fact that it was the last place anyone would want to be, but he understood that as a familiar area in this new world, it was understandable why everyone on the station preferred to stay there... most of them at least. He raised an eyebrow as he looked back at everyone and heard what Phoenix had to say about his need for the walking stick. "Perhaps you're right, my leg's pretty much good as new." he said as he kept a hold of it and spun it a few times in his hand. He pointed ahead of him as the prison was in sight... it was far, but they were on the right track.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy was about to respond to the comment about his wound, when he saw the village, some of the people Skylar had resided had come towards them, they seemed to recognise Skylar and the became less tense. They took Bellamy from Lupa's back and carried him to a room "oh um ok, just like that" Bellamy said slightly shocked. Clarke turned to the others as the leader of the village walked up, "what is it that you want?" the man asked. As he asked this, Clarke out of instinct clung to Gabriel's arm ignoring the fact that she had just down this she hid slightly behind him.

Around the area where the prison landed the dropship with the Chancellor and his personel on board landed. The Chancellor was on earth. He looked around they had landed in the rubble of the prison, they saw dead prisoners everywhere, he turned to the guards "do an ID skan on the camera, they would still be working, just not transmitting anywhere so connect the to the monitors in the dropship". A few moments later a guard walked up to the Chancellor, "Sir we have a list of the surviving convicts." The Chancellor turned and looked at the list,
Bellamy Blake
Skylar Cosmos
Phoenix Cosmos
Derek Henderson
Clarke Griffin
Gabriel Peterson
Claza

The Chancellor, stood there and thought to himself, so these guys are all that's left.

Gabriel blushed at Clarke's touch but didn't say anything. If she needed to hug his arm, then it was fine. He faced the person that seemed to be the leader of the place.
"We were wondering if we could stay here for a while. Atleast for the night. We have just as much problems with that organisation as you do. And we don't want to go back to our place because it's unsafe there right now. We'll make up for our stay of course" Gabriel said.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke let go of Gabriel's arm, as the leader smiled and said "your are welcome to stay, we will find you a place here". Clarke turned to see that Lupa had walked off slightly and lay down, there were now a few small children sitting and laying on her, she didn't seem bothered. Bellamy was currently sleeping in the villages medical hut. He was being looked over by some nurses.

Above the village, cloaked so as not to be seen, was a drone from the Chancellor's dropship. The Chancellor was watching the feed live, "there you are you criminals." He turned to one of his guards remember, the Cosmos sisters, Clarke Griffin and Claza were imprisoned for petty crimes, the others will need to be detained. He went back to watching considering when to attack.

Skylar stepped towards the children, leaning down to ask them their names. Phoenix, meanwhile, twisted Derek around, “I guess we can stay at the village, right? It’s worse if we’re split.” She sighed at the direction of the prison, no going back there for a good while now. Skylar came over, grabbed Phoenix and Derek, then dragged them to all the huts, “You two can decide where you go, it’s okay if you want to stay with your friend, Phoenix!” Skylar chuckled, then waited to see who she would be staying with that night. Phoenix looked down at her feet, then at Derek, “We don’t have to be together, really, I’m fine with Skylar, I mean, I’ve been in the same cell as her my whole life, so..”

(I’m not saying it’s night or that we’re sleeping yet, by the way, just making plans for the night so I have something to say)

Gabriel was dissapointed about Clarke letting go of his arm.
"Clarke? How about spending the night together again?" He asked and blushed. He now knew how he felt about Clarke and wanted to spend time with her.
"I mean, it's fine if you don't want to" he added quickly and looked down at the ground still blushing. He stretched out a hand for Clarke as if to make the hand symbolize his offer and then looked up at Clarke with hope in his eyes

As Derek entered the village, he couldn't help but remain slightly cautious given their previous 'run in' with other Earthborn people. He looked at Phoenix with a light smile. "I guess so, always wanted to know what a real village was like." He said as he went with the Cosmos sisters to the huts. When Skylar suggested he and Phoenix share a hut, he couldn't hide how flustered it made him; Sharing a room with a beautiful girl? When Phoenix spoke up, he turned to look at her. "I understand, she is your sister... and I'm just a simple guy with a crazy past." He said, his flustered look along with his blush both slowly faded as he spoke.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Sorry guys, for some reason I wasn’t getting any notifications on this RP...)

She entered the village, her eyes sparkled with anticipation. Claza had never seen anything like this place, she hasn't even seen a real home before. “Wow...” She went to the huts with everyone else, and chose one to stay in. Claza felt like something was, missing. Hmm, it’s probably nothing... She entered an empty hut, and sat down on a chair. Claza saw the prison in the distance through a window, I’ll never set foot in that place again... She smiled, and looked at the sky through the window.

(@OtisRolePlays if you turn off and turn on the alerts, it will work again)

"Anyway, how about we go look through the houses and pick rooms that we can sleep in. How many rooms would you be willing to lend us?" Gabriel asked the leader politely. He didn't trust the man but shelter was shelter. But he was still gonna keep a steady grip on the knife that he stole from that organisation. It wasn't big, but he could kill with it if he jammed it into someone's throat. Sadly, the knife that Phoenix had given him was taken when he was captured. But this would do until he could get anything better. If these people were bad, then Gabriel could steal from them without guilt. And they were bound to have weapons somewhere. They had to protect themselves from that organisation somehow.