• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Match Made in Prison (RP)

Skylar slowly waved as Gabriel walked away, then went over to Phoenix and Derek. Phoenix had seen Bellamy head out to hunt, and decided to have an explore again herself. She stood up, “Derek.. would you.. like to come look around? I know you have your leg and all but we can go slow, I mean, if that’s okay with you?” Skylar patted her shoulder,
“Good on you, Phoenix!” She whispered, then went to help Bellamy with his hunting. Once she reached him, she sneaked up behind him, then ran in front of him, “Hey, Bellamy!” She shouted, a massive smile on her face.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked at Clarke. "sorry" was all James said and then he walked over too Claza and just sat down next to her. Nagini hissed at him. "I know girl, I know. But It's my fault noone else." James said in his emotionless voice

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza watched James as he sat down next to her. “So, what happened?” She saw the snake. “That’s a cool snake, how did you tame it?” Her hands fidgeted with a stick, throwing the stick up in the air for a second, before catching it. Claza took a deep breath, and looked over to James.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy jumped as Skylar out in front of him, "Oh it's you Skylar, hey" he turned back around and spotted a deer, it's head was behind a tree, so he threw a rock scaring it, this caused it to turn and try to run but Bellamy had already drawn an arrow letting it fly and it collided with its first skull and went threw and hit the second the deer went down.

Clarke turned "it fine, it's just whats the point in fighting each other, we're all we got." She sighed before coughing was that gas she smelt, then she noticed it a small containing spraying gas at her feet, "what the hell" she said before she collapsed and a group of men appeared from nowhere, one of them grabbed her and began to drag her away, "we only need a few, kill the rest" the man said.

Last edited:
Derek looked up at Phoenix, almost caught off guard by her offer. "I... I'd love to, and I don't mind going slow; gives us more time to enjoy the views of the new Earth and whatever beauties still endure on it." He said as he slowly got up and looked around. He tilted his head to click his neck bones before he looked around to see what everyone else was up to and looked inside once more to check if his secret item was still there.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Me and that guy Gabriel just can't agree on some points and I did not tame her as you say more of like we became friends." James answed in a kind voice. Suddenly Nagini hissed at him and "pointed" in the direction of Clarke. "What is it girl?" James asked Nagini before looking in the direction Nagini had "pointed" too. "F**k. Hide Claza don't wan't you getting chought up in all this" James said too Claza

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Oh, so that’s what happened, and that’s cool how you and that snake became friends.” Claza noticed that James didn’t speak with his emotionless voice. She then saw some gas, and nodded to James’ response. “Okay, but what will happen to you?” Claza asked a bit worryingly. Her own words surprised her, she never really cared about anyone else.

Skylar saw a cloud of gas and slowly went up to it, realising that Clarke and Gabriel had been there, she was wondering what they'd done. She turned round to Bellamy, gesturing a hand for him to come. When she got there, she covered her mouth and nose, trying not to breathe the fumes in. "It's some kind of.. sleeping gas?" She said through a muffled voice, then saw a body being dragged away. She froze in her place, "Bellamy, who are those people?" She whispered, shaking at the sight of some ruff looking silhouettes of men in the cloud. She clutched Leo inside a pocket, scared to lose him in the confusion.

Phoenix blushed, she didn't think the man would accept her offer. She reached out a hand to pull him up, "Maybe we'll even find some animal companions, huh?" She wondered, feeling like some animal company would be good for her. "Which way do you want to head for first? Everyone else is off doing their own thing."

Derek blushed as Phoenix gave him his hand to help him up, his mind raced at the thought but he accepted her hand out of instinct without even realizing it. "Maybe we'll get lucky and find a bird as big as Lupa, I mean if wolves are likely the size of bears then who knows what the flying animals are like." Derek said as a half joke as he got his walking stick, ready to go with Phoenix on the walk. His face nearly went full red. "Why don't we go along the fields by the edge of the woods?" Derek suggested.

As he walked off in the hopes that Phoenix would follow, he was unfortunately unaware of the situation everyone else was in...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy came from the woods, he dropped the deer and ran forward. As he reached the gas he covered his mouth seeing the same person "I'm not sure who they ar..." he started to say before one of the men hit him over the head and began to drag him off.

Skylar screamed, “BELLAMY!” Before quickly having a hand over her mouth, a guy holding her back and then being punched in the eye. She passed out, slowly watching Bellamy get dragged away.

Phoenix slowly followed after Derek, “It sounds strange, but this planet is probably better off without humans, don’t you think? There’s nobody to pollute it or have any nuclear wars.” She calmly walked beside him, taking in the scenery. She bit her lip, “Is your leg going to be okay?’

Derek looked at Phoenix with a smile. "I'm sure it'll be fine; it might still have a little bit more to go before it's fully recovered, but it's gotten a lot easier for me to put weight on it. Thanks for your concern." He said as he blushed lightly. "And I suppose you're right, but I don't think the humans on this planet might still be humans... Who knows what the radiation did to the if not kill them, because it certainly didn't kill the animals." He added.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy awoke with a start, he was in a small room, he looked around to see, Skylar, Gabriel and Clarke were in the room also. He heard footsteps from outside the room, looking through a window in the door he saw a group of adults, male and female, head into a room labelled cleasing. He noticed that they were all wearing white, and he was about to turn to the others, as a man in white came and knocked loudly saying, "get up, you all need to be cleansed." He then heard the man go to several other doors, had they taken other people from the prison or had they captured some earthborns as well. Who exactly were these guys.

Phoenix nodded, “Hm. Their organs would of been drastically changed. That would amount to who knows what.” She carried on walking until seeing the same nest from earlier that she’d seen with Skylar, except it had an orange glow this time. She gestured Derek over silently, then climbed up the tree, revealing a big bird. Phoenix gasped and fell down as the bird cooed at her, since it even appeared to be on fire. It spread its wings and flew up into the sky away from them. “Didn’t that look like.. a Phoenix?”

Gabriel woke up very quickly when that man knocked on the door. He noticed his eyes were wet and quickly wiped them clean without anyone else noticing. Then he looked around. He noticed he was in a small room with Clarke, Skylar and Bellamy. He turned to Bellamy who seemed to be the only one awake.
"Where the hell are we? What's going on?" He asked him.

Skylar woke up with a jolt, "Gahhh!" She screamed, falling back into her chair. "What better person to be trapped with than Gabriel??" She rolled her eyes, turning away from him. Her bow was gone, and so was.. Leo! "LEO??" She shouted, looking around for him. She heard a quiet meow from the corner of the room, and saw a small figure resting on the floor. She sighed, "Come here, boy.." The kitten slowly stumbled over to her feet, then climbed up onto her lap with a little of Skylar's help. She heard another knock, "Who are these guys.." She murmured under her breath.

"Look, i don't do things to be mean Skylar. But if James can't respect everyone, he should leave. And that's that. He's not the only one in our group, is he?" Gabriel said. He pointed at Leo.
"Besides, you got your cat with you" he added. And then he turned back towards Bellamy.
"We need to get out of here. I don't know what these people want but before i fell asleep from the gas i heard that they were planning to kill the rest of the group" he said

Derek watched as Phoenix climbed up the tree with a curiously glowing nest and flinched when she fell whilst the glowing bird flew off, leaving Derek confused. "A Phoenix... as in... one of those mythical birds? I dunno, with the mutations it's hard to tell, perhaps it was a bird who got mutated while it was accidentally close to one of the bombs and in doing so miraculously gave it fire?" Derek said, he wasn't sure if he was right or in the bird born from flame was actually real and not just an old Earth myth. "A-anyway... the view looks beautiful, doesn't it?" He asked as he turned to gaze at an open field.

Phoenix sat up, leaning against the tree. “Maybe it caught on fire and the mutations led it to.. be absaloutely fine. Maybe it’s permanently on fire.” She stopped murmuring and looked up at the sky with Derek, “I guess you’re right.. there’s hardly even any clouds.” A smile curved up in her mouth, “I mean.. it’s beautiful.” She stood up next to Derek, “If you got an animal, what mutation would you want? I’m not really an animal person.. I don’t really care if I get the bird or not, it’s wild anyway.”

Derek pondered lightly as he put one hand on his walking stick. "I dunno... perhaps a flying animal that's been mutated into having grown to the size where you can ride on it... and not like the 'Phoenix' we just saw. Sure the sectors in space have a few spacecrafts, but I wanna ride on something flying with the wind in my hair and a great view of the beautiful world below." He said as he sat down with Phoenix and smiled warmly. "But it would be great if I had someone to share experience with." He added.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
(sorry for not being active)

"I don't know Claza. Hopefully I'll live to see another day." James said looking at Claza then at Nagini. "Can you find them girl?" Nagini looked at him and hissed and nodded. "Okay go Ill follow you. Claza come with but stay hidden will try and save them." James then heard something behind them and saw one of the kidnappers had stayed behind "probably to kill us" James thought but didn't waste a moment to attack the guy. For James this was an easy kill as he had been trained in combat and this guy had clearly not been. "Where are they" James asked the guy. The guy no being able to talk due a broken cheek just pointed. "Good and thank you" James said before he snaped the guys neck. James searched his body and found 2 knifes on him and just after that James realized he had forgot Claza and got alarmed "Sorry for you seeing that" James said in a kind voice

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy sat there thinking, he looked at Gabriel and said "We should find out whatswhgoing on then, think about escaping" as he spoke one of the men came to the door and opened it he called in "you four come with me" he left and Bellamy turned "for now just do as they say" he followed as did Clarke as the man lead them to the cleansing room. The man turned and say please remove all clothing except for undergarments and prepare to be cleansed". Bellamy and Clarke did as told and removed their clothes now standing in just underwear, Clarke was not liking this and then she realised she was half naked in front of Gabriel and blushed furiously.

Skylar followed the group out of their room into what they called the ‘cleansing room’. She thought taking off clothes with other people in the room was sort of weird, but she listened and did it anyway. Her black clothes lay on a pile on the floor, and she saw Clarke blush, which made her have to keep in a chuckle. Leo had to scramble around on the ground as it appeared the men hadn’t noticed the small cat, and he hid in Skylar’s top before cleansing started.

Phoenix listened to Derek, nodding lightly all the way through his explanation. At the end, she had a small smile on her face, and she started to hear crackling and feel some warmth, to which she turned to look next to her, and it was the Phoenix again, or so she wanted to call it. She jumped a little bit, then ripped the jacket on her waist and tied a pice on her arm for the bird to sit on. She reached her arm out, and it slowly walked on. “It’s sort of hot.. but it’s fine!” She said, surprised she got an animal friend of her own, out of everyone who was at the prison. The Phoenix cooed and tilted its head at the two humans, “I guess it needs a name, any thoughts?” She asked Derek, “Assuming that it returns later on.”

Gabriel was uncomfortable about taking off his clothes. Mostly because that would mean he would have to see his scar again. Up until now he had done his best to avoid seeing it. Even during the nights in the prison he had kept the scar covered by tying his hoodie around the arm. But he figured he should obey. He grabbed a hold of his glove before taking it off completely so he could turn away his head in time. Then he took off his hoodie, his t-shirt and his pants. Then he noticed everyone else were already undressed and his eyes went to Clarke immediately but he quickly looked away and blushed

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The man returned with a bucket of water as did three other earthborns, in sinc the four earthborns threw the buckets filled with water over Bellamy, Clarke, Skylar and Gabriel. After the did this the took each of thems right hands and to put a small branding iron, Bellamy freaked out at the sight of it, but the man holding him was too strong, as the iron touch the back of his hand he gritted his teeth trying not to cry out, when the man moved onto Clarke, Bellamy looked at his hand it was a brand that said Purifiers under an image of a dove. He watched Clarke, get hers despite her effort she screamed in pained and when the man moved on she was in tears. A woman in white followed after the man with a white outfit for them to put on, as she handed the outfits to them she said "pair up male to a female please, these will be your combat and recreational partner and also your room mate."

Derek turned to see what Phoenix was so surprised about only to see that the flaming bird she had seen returned. He shrugged on the idea on thinking of a name. "Beats me, besides, I think it likes you more, maybe it wants your suggestions." Derek said as he went to stand up. "Anyway, I feel like we should head back at some point before everyone thinks something happened to us." He suggested as he held his hand to help Phoenix up, unaware of the blush on his face.

"Fair enough, how do you like Aurora?" Phoenix asked the bird, which to her delight, it spread its wings and made a racket. "Aurora it is." She said, taking Derek's hand to get up. She almost fell forward into him in the moment, but quickly managed to right herself. She had an intense blush, and quickly started walking to shake off what could've happened. "Huh? O-oh.. we should, we can just go now."

Gabriel flinched when he was burned with the iron but that was it. What was worse was that he heard Clarke scream. He grabbed the t-shirt he wore earlier and walked over to her. He handed her the t-shirt to use to wipe the tears.
"Are you okay? Anyone got an idea what they're talking about? Sounds painful. Combat and recreational partner? Sounds like they want us to fight or something for entertainment" Gabriel said. He realized he was this close to Clarke and hadn't even put on the uniform yet. He blushed even more violent than earlier and backed off slightly.
"Sorry" he said and began to dress instead. He looked back at his t-shirt.
"You can uh... borrow that for now" he said, still blushing. Another thing, this uniform didn't cover all of his scar. It was now visible on his right palm. Which made him really uncomfortable.

Derek flinched lightly when Phoenix nearly fell on him, he smiled at 'Aurora' who appeared to have already taken a liking to Phoenix. Eventually the two set off back to the camp, it took them a while... but when they returned, the camp near the prison half looked deserted. "Guys! We're back!" Derek called out in hope that anyone would hear him... if they were around that was. The only one to respond was the giant wolf, Lupa who approached Derek. "Lupa? Where is everyone?" He asked, knowing the wolf couldn't speak, but her mutation must have given her some greater intelligence.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Claza watched Nagini flick her tongue out as she hissed at James. It seemed as Nagini had found where everyone else was. Claza followed the two, keeping alert for any more kidnappers. She then saw James kill one of the kidnappers. “It’s okay, I’ve seen worse.” She smiled and followed James and Nagini.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy turned to them and said "well I be a pair with Skylar and Gabriel you and Clarke should pair up." As he finished speaking the man in white said "I am Father Purity, I am in charge around here. Your combat activities include the recruiting of new members and the cleasing of the earth. Your recreational activities are fights for the entertainment of the higher up members. Now I will lead you to your rooms" he started to walk off and Clarke stood blushing slightly, she thanked Gabriel and started to follow Father Purity, Bellamy also followed.

"You're welcome" Gabriel said. Then he started following the man.
"He calls himself Father Purity? He must have high thoughts of himself" Gabriel whispered to Clarke. He listened to the man's explanation of what they were doing here. He didn't like that he ordered them to do this but figured he should obey for now. He wondered if he was gonna ask the man about the rest of the group but if he didn't know about them, he would reveal they existed. Which would be bad if the group was trying to save them right now. They would just heighten the security and make things harder. He counted on James to be the one to sneak in but he had no idea on what the others would do. He was struck with a thought.
"Wait, what about Lupa? What's happened to her?" Gabriel whispered to Clarke again

Skylar saw the iron being burnt onto everyone and started shaking on the spot. From their reactions, it looks pretty hot, as well as very painful. Leo hid in the clothes pile from the man and woman, until they got up to Skylar. "Eep!" She quietly made a noise, reaching out an arm very shakily. When the iron got pressed onto her skin, she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip as hard as she could. When it was done, she went to clutch her arm, but it was still boiling, and her other hand quickly moved away. Tears streamed down her face from squeezing her eyes, and a mark was on her lip after biting so hard. When she heard Bellamy, she tried her best to speak, "Y-yeah.." She did a faint smile, trying to hide the pain of it all. Although, it was a mix of sniffling and a shakily opened mouth from a normal persons perspective.

Gabriel whistled to get Father Purity's attention.
"Hey uh... Father Puberty was it? What exactly do you expect us to do? And for how long?" He asked. He was pretty sure the answer to the second question would be "for as long as you live". He was also pretty sure that he would get in trouble for calling the man 'Father Puberty'. But he didn't really care. They already were in trouble. Besides, what was happening here reminded him a lot of what he had experienced at home with his dad. Except that this time he had uh... 'friends' with him (he wasn't sure what to call them). And it seemed to be an organization rather than just one drunk man. But he still didn't like it.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Father Purity turned around and said simply and calmly "It's Purity my boy. And you do the work of Mother Earth until you are unable." He pointed over to the dorms and said "So the mouthy one and the screamer you too are in that room, The quiet ones are in the other." He walked off, Bellamy turned to Skylar, "come on then, let's go." Clarke went into her and Gabriel's room as told.

Gabriel was so uncomfortable that he shivered when the man called him 'my boy'. That just sounded creepy. And the answer that Father Puberty had given him was pretty much what Gabriel had thought. They were trapped here. He walked into his assigned room with Clarke and began thinking of what these people were planning to do. The thoughts that came up was equally scary so he just laid it off. He began to focus on the present instead. His hand was still hurting from the iron earlier but he didn't bother.
"How's your hand now?" He asked Clarke after taking a few deep breaths to calm down so he wouldn't sound angry for once

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Clarke kind of broke down as soon as she closed the door to the room, she walked over to Gabriel wrapped her arms around him and started to cry into his chest, "I'm so scared" she mumbled into his chest. She didn't know what to do and didn't even care that her cheeks had flushed bright red.

Gabriel blushed when Clarke hugged him. But he hugged back and started talking with a calm voice.
"It's gonna be okay. I don't know how but we'll think of something. And we have our friends on the outside. They'll also help us" he said. He didn't know if what he said was helpful but this was the first time he had to comfort anyone. He had no idea what the right way to comfort anyone was. Was there even a right way? He didn't know so he just hugged her.
"It helps talking about it. Want to go sit down on a bed?" He said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"I am still sorry that you had too see that" James said to Claza and the looked at Nagini "Are we still going the right way?" James asked her. Nagini looked up and hissed at James, it was like she was saying "Who do you think I am" And then she she just nodded at James. James after seing all this let out a chuckle. "Are you okay?" James said looking back at Claza

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“It’s fine, I’ve seen and heard much worse.” Claza smiled and continued to follow the two. The trees loomed over them as Claza picked up the pace. She glanced over to James, “I’m okay, but I’m still confused on why people would kidnap our friends.” She sighed a bit, looking at Nagini as she followed them both.